welcome home!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
newtopic
newpoll

like waking up from a fantasy, leigh's plotter (Merida)
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted on: May 1 2017, 11:40 AM
Merida
❝ Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it. ❞
Brave
5'7''
Straight
Single

Leigh

SORRY. IT HAS TAKEN ME TOO LONG TO REPLY :( <p>

Allie! rosemary sophia jones - Sounds like a great idea! I think they could have totally met up while Ros lived at Haven Hill. I really like the idea of having an afternoon of tea! That would work well and give Merida a chance to air some of her daily stress. How about if Ros invited her over, and it occurs on a day when Merida has had a tough week (her version of one lol), then she can come collapse at Ros' and they can chat? Since Ros would have moved, it makes complete sense that Merida would be eager to keep in touch, and see how she is settling into her new home.

Shen, his seriousness would likely be a barrier, Merida would act a lot stiffer than her usual self (or try to curb her tongue and behavior a bit), but he'd get the bonus of respect. She would totally see him as a warrior, dedicated to the cause, and yes RESPECT is the big word here. xD I see where they could totally wind up on missions together! Sounds fun.

Penny! mingmei ai yang - This combination would make amazing frenemies! I can totally see the light-switch of emotions. Arm and arm hanging out around town, ready to take the world, and then "You sap!" and "You're heartless!" ;) When they have some crazy combustive argument, I can see Merida being sorry in the aftermath and giving Mingmei a tin of jam filled shortbread as a peace offering. xD Lets do this.

Livvy & Violet Bookstore buddies! This seems like a perfect means of saying they've met.

Merida would most likely get along well with Livvy. She was really close to her wee devil brothers, and misses them, so Livvy would get brownie points for being childishly inclined. With her belief of magic and love of folklore she would be totally happy with being pestered with questions, it would give her big sister side a chance to escape. Maybe they hang out sometimes at the park or do stuff on the weekends? They could share dinners at Haven Hill, either at the dining hall, or in Merida's apartment.

Merida gets pretty bored with her job, so if Violet had come in looking for a book, she would have jumped at the chance to get out of whatever she was currently doing. I could see her trying to force 'her book recommendations' on poor Violet, maybe they talk and Merida likes that she's quiet and subdued more talking for Merida. I think Merida would try to be nice to Violet, maybe they'll wind up starting a book-club? The differences in personality might actually wind up a strong suit. I dunno. xD

Juliet - This could be pretty funny... I think sooner or later, Merida will need something more formal so maybe they'll meet up that way. As another idea, would Juliet see Merida as a 'project'? Taking a look at her jeans, sweatshirts and odd celtic embellishments and saying 'this kid needs a makeover'? Merida would rebel of course, but maybe once in awhile she sorta goes to Juliet for help for a special occasion. I don't know if it fits, but let me know. ^_^
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted on: May 1 2017, 12:03 PM
Merida
Brave
5'7''
Straight
Single

Leigh

SORRY I WAS SLOW WITH PLOTTER REPLIES I'm so bad at them.

Fleur! maelynn dahlia anara - This should totally work. I don't see why M and M couldn't have met in the animated realm, so good idea by me.

The canon cut-off for Merida was right before the final confrontation at the standing stones so the curse was never lifted. xD what a downer.

The magic thing would depend on the circumstance, because while Merida doesn't trust magic 100% her dislike really just stems from hags/witches mistrust. Maelynn doesn't look like a hag AT ALL, so there's that. Merida believes in magic, and is really interested in the mystical, The Wisps for example. If she saw anything magical power related, she might be a bit on-guard and drive Maelynn crazy with questions as they attempted to find the portal again.

So... does this work with what you were thinking? :)
^
maelynn dahlia anara
 Posted on: May 1 2017, 12:58 PM
Persephone
❝ I bloomed despite the darkness, and I was not alone. ❞
Animated Original
5'6"
Straight
Married

Fleur

merida eileen macdunn no worries! And yes, that definitely works! Would you be up for doing a past thread based around that then? Or we could try a future thing, but Maelynn is back in the real world so idk if Merida is still in the animated or has come through the portal yet.
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 06:07 PM
Merida
Brave
5'7''
Straight
Single

Leigh

maelynn dahlia anara

I haven't been methodical about Merida's whereabouts. But lets see... She officially came through the portal 2 years ago, spent the first 6 months getting over a head injury and took up residence at Haven Hill. I have it that she recently joined The Resistance, so she's spending time between the animated and real world pretty regularly.

I like the idea of a past thread (if it works okay), but how long has Maelynn been back across the portal?

If the timing is off, we can figure something out. :)
^
maelynn dahlia anara
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 04:28 PM
Persephone
❝ I bloomed despite the darkness, and I was not alone. ❞
Animated Original
5'6"
Straight
Married

Fleur

merida eileen macdunn At this point she's only been back from the animated world for about a month or so? But she was over there for about 4 before then.
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 11:45 PM
Merida
Brave
5'7''
Straight
Single

Leigh

maelynn dahlia anara Hey, that's works great then! Do you have a preferred location for Maelynn to be lost in? I'm pretty open for Merida, whatever works for her, is good by me. :)
^
rosemary sophia jones
 Posted on: Jun 12 2017, 06:01 PM
sophie hatter
❝ a heart is a heavy burden ❞
howl's moving castle
5'4
heterosexual
single

allie

/slides in real real late my bad

rosemary & merida,
    I think Rosemary would very much like Merida's independent spirit! Fierce ladies have to stick together, even if their weapons are slightly different, huehuehue. I would love to do something with them maybe catching up over some tea and biscuits maybe? It's not very often she gets to anymore. I could totally start something for them if you'd like? :3

shen & merida,
    Aw! While he does appreciate the respect, I would really like to see him loosen up some. He is far too serious sometimes. It's difficult for him sometimes to connect with other people he doesn't know very well and he can come off as a bit harsh if he's instructing someone he really doesn't like to be thought of as fearsome. He's just not good at being personable, lol. If she cracked a joke or something, so long as it wasn't in the midst of a serious situation, he'd likely make a rejoinder depending on how comfortable he was around her. They could always do something fun like practice archery together! A bit of friendly competition, haha.

merida eileen macdunn
^
izo seren ravija
 Posted on: Jun 12 2017, 10:52 PM
Spirit of Saturn
❝ Fear not, I shall find you again ❞
Animated Original
6'2"
Heterosexual
Single

Penny

IZO AND...
    rafael - considering one of her closest [distance-wise] planetary siblings rotated ON HIS SIDE, i think she's good with oddball characters, which is how i consider Quasimodo. I could see her taking him under her wing as a pseudo-sibling, and would try and push him to put himself out there more, but would totally be standing right there in case something went wrong or he really needed her.
JULIET AND...
    merida - I FORGOT TO SAY. She hates the idea of relying on someone else to save you, and would completely admire that Merida puts herself first, and doesn't need a man, or a hero, or what-have-you. ON THAT NOTE. she would totally try and make a project out of her, now that you mention it. her wild hair most of all probably bugs the shit out of her, but what can you do, really? she probably saves most of that fuss and dress for those special events like you mentioned. it would be hilarious. LET ME STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAAAAIR NOOO IT'S MY HAIRRRRR

merida eileen macdunn
^
emilia catrina la amada
 Posted on: Jul 22 2017, 10:49 PM
la muerte
❝ i do. ❞
the book of life
5'7"
pansexual
married

pond

LEIGH I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REALLY THROW IDEAS AT YOU AHH!! I hope these make up for the timeee

may&&merida
STUBBORN REDHEADS EYYY. these two could probably get along pretty well! i'd love to have them meet and just be funny to play with. they'd tell off everyone and have a great time- even if may might get worried at times. it'd just be a fun pair!

emilia&&merida
soooo merida works at a bookstoreee and she seems like the type of girl emilia would hire. so far she only has one other employee (kaito played by amanda) and she sorta opens the store whenever she feels like having it open, sooo if you were interested in having her store be the store, that could be fun! otherwise emilia would very much like to hear all about the princess who fought for her own hand because damn. that's awesome.

yuu&merida
these two could be an odd pair, but yuu, my soot sprite, lovesss to try all sorts of human things. glancing through your app i got to the section "buy a blender" and yuu just screamed that she wanted to buy one too haha. she loves learning about humans and trying new things out! so if we wanted to find an odd way to throw them together (in the real world or animated world) it could be super fun!!

--------------------
user posted image
sam <3
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
newtopic
newpoll