welcome home!

newtopic
newpoll

-drags self across floor-, now until the 30th maybe??
★SAM
 Posted on: Apr 18 2017, 11:51 PM
sam drake
❝ You take care of this numbskull, alright? ❞
uncharted
5'3"
PANSEXUAL

SAM

So if you've seen me in the cbox you've probably seen me complaining about my grandmother at some point. I love her to pieces but the fact of the matter is we just don't get along. She's extroverted, i'm introverted. She thinks I can't take care of myself she's probably right . She like to criticize, I like to cry. I was feeling kind of down in the dumps before she got here, and now she's making my nerves extra frayed. So I don't really see a lot of posting happening on my end. ( I might finish some of the ones I had close to done, but we'll see tbh. ) I'm just really tired rn friends, please be patient with me ;o; She leaves on the 25-26th but I highly doubt this is the kind of mood that's going to just perk right back up the second she's gone. Considering how I was feeling the couple of weeks before she even came up here. ON TOP OF ALL THAT I also have my final project due for my class which I haven't even started??? so -sighs-

This effects all my kids, <3
-curls up in a corner under a blankie-

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

Clark kent believes in you, and I do to.

AIM
^
adelaide saulė phanes
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 11:00 AM
the sun
❝ Remember you are this universe and this universe is you. Remember all is in motion, is growing, is you. ❞
animated original
35?
5'4''
unknown
single

loor

aw sammu,

i'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with another stressful visit from your grandma. i know she means well and you love her, but it's absolutely normal to feel frustrated and down when someone's criticizing you and bossing you around all the time :/ esp. when you now have your own living space and don't have to deal with that negativity when she's not there.

i really hope she sticks to her schedule and isn't too rough on you!! remember you're amazing (no matter if you can or can't do things the way she wants or expects). i love you! <3 hang in there and take all the time you need

--------------------
user posted image
TOBY! <3
^
STACE
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:36 PM
ELLIE SATTLER
❝ YOU NEVER HAD CONTROL-- THAT'S THE ILLUSION! ❞
JURASSIC PARK
5'7
HETEROSEXUAL
PUTARINGONIT

STACE

<3 boooooo <3 I'm here for you! I know precious abuela makes life difficult and that you've been really under a lot of stress but hang in there!! I beleaf in you! Let me know if there's anything I can do and don't hesitate to call/text/message me. You know I'm always accessible for you.

Love and hugs sammmaaaa <3

--------------------
keep moving forward.

- pm | plotter | tracker | development | tumblr -

aim: daintysainty
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted on: Apr 20 2017, 10:55 AM
Merida
❝ Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it. ❞
Brave
5'7''
Straight
Single

Leigh

Draining relatives are something I understand completely. :( Try to take good care of yourself (and eat plenty of dark chocolate).
^
harley alexandra gray
 Posted on: Apr 20 2017, 06:14 PM
JUDY HOPPS
❝ Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you. It starts with me. It starts with all of us. ❞
ZOOTOPIA
5'2"
BI-SEXUAL
SINGLE

MAX

Oh boy I know how you feel on the draining relative front. If you need anyone to talk to I am always here for you Sammm Sammy Sam Sam. -gives big hugs- I hope you feel better soon, and you will absolutely nail that final project because you're awesome! <3
^
★SAM
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 11:59 AM
sam drake
❝ You take care of this numbskull, alright? ❞
uncharted
5'3"
PANSEXUAL

SAM

thanks luvs <3

didn't think i'd need to update this, but i just want to write a thing just in case. i have an uncle in miami who's been fighting cancer for the past year i think, and i hear he's doing really really bad rn. i'm not that close to him, but he's my grandma's brother-in-law and a staple of the family so if he does pass ( while she's up here ) then my grandma will most likely be very upset. she'll hide it of course but whatever. just a heads up i guess, that this whole situation is probably going to get way more stressful then it already was <333

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

Clark kent believes in you, and I do to.

AIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll