ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> hail the fallen
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

hail the fallen, KNIGHTS OF POWER
cyra faye blakesley
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 09:44 PM

We are all slaves to time..

knight of space-time
  Animated OC
  29 years old
  Single
  HOMOSEXUAL
  She/Her
  max (She/Her)
 14 POSTS

awards

KNIGHT WITHOUT A KINGDOM

• Knight of SPACE-TIME, played by MAX
  • Knight of FIRE, reserved for AMANDA
  • Knight of ____, reserved for REN
  • Knight of ____, reserved for ____
  • Knight of ____, reserved for ALLIE

basic rundown

This is a want ad for the Five Knights of Power, mentioned in Cyra Blakesley’s app, please give it a read to better understand her world and what I'm looking for. With Cyra being one Knight, this leaves four slots open! Please note this is a request for animated OCs and new members cannot make these off the bat.

• Cyra’s world is bold and full of magic, with wondrous creatures and otherworldly landscapes.
  • Legend tells of five great kingdoms, each aligned with a power who have a Knight champion and protector.
  • Each kingdoms Knight is tasked with defending their people and being a symbol of strength, hope and goodness. They each wield a unique weapon and power.
  • The Knights of power are female and can only be female. Their abilities are passed down from aunts to nieces, mothers to daughters, sisters to sisters, as long as there is a familial connection. A Knight doesn't have to die to pass on their powers.
  • The five kingdom’s share one world, but each has a distinct culture, level of technology, belief system, and political system. They’re all unique and beautiful in their own right, with complex rituals and social expectations.
  • Why are there only five? Many eons ago, there were thousands of different cultures that each had a presiding god and myths. One by one, these civilisations slowly fell due to their Knight’s becoming Fallen.
  • If a kingdom’s Knight should be overcome with darkness, do evil deeds, sink into despair or experience some other great trauma that causes them to lose all hope – their respective god(s) transform them into a beast fitting of their failure.
  • This curse is extended to a Knight’s people, dooming them as well. In this way, many great kingdoms have fallen.
  • Some fallen knights from long lost kingdoms still roam the lands doomed and broken. Their peoples turned into deformed beasts, cursed and forgotten as their cities lay in ruin.
  • Knights are essentially the conduit for a gods power, though these gods do not directly interact with their peoples in any way shape or form.
  • A knights powers don't have to be elemental, but they've worked out that way for a magical-girl sort of feel. For example, you could make a knight of WATER, who lives in a Kingdom built on a gigantic waterfall and everything about their culture is water based and they worship a water god. (you do not have to do this btw, this is just a generic example).

recent history

Once all five Knights are recognized, trained and properly crowned in their positions, they each notice strange things beginning to happen in their respective kingdoms.

What they notice and have to deal with, is up to you as the player, Cyra kept having dreams of some great cataclysm,. She saw the end of their world, over and over, as the darkness came and destroyed everything. Once the five come together and discuss their issues, they realize their individual problems point to a much larger and more concerning one.

Something big is coming.

In conjunction with Cyra's visions, this points to a world ending event. They do all they can to stop it, however, they are unsuccessful and the darkness destroys their world. The five try to save as many people as they can, but their magic ends up scattering them all to different parts of the animated realm.

They wake up alone and how they reach the portal thereafter is up to you.

what I want

I would love it, if people would join me in making the other four knights. I have left a lot of things vague intentionally, to make this a group world building experience.

You get to decide what powers your Knight and by extension their people, have. You get to decide their customs, religion, god, technology and everything else about their kingdom. I'm aiming to build a beautiful patchwork of a world, brought together by these five ladies, their abilities and responsibilities.

It's important to remember that even though they are not related by blood, they do consider one another family. They are close, but of course they will have their differences and won't always agree.

Please it me up on discord at Max!#4996 if you have any questions.

BY MITZI
PM
^
cosmo alphonse bennet
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 09:45 PM

trick-or-treat!.

barrel
  tnbc
  18 years old
  single
  gay
  he/him
  ren (they/them)
 79 POSTS

awards

omgcanisnagone
PM
^
cyra faye blakesley
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 10:11 PM

knight of space-time
  Animated OC
  29 years old
  Single
  HOMOSEXUAL
  She/Her
  max (She/Her)
 14 POSTS

awards

YES REN BAB OF COURSE YOU CAN. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. PLEASE COME TALK TO ME ABOUT IT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS HON. <3 <3 I'll reserve you a spot.

cosmo alphonse bennet
PM
^
helia shiri altan
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 07:05 PM

this girl is on fire.

knight of fire

27 years old
  in love w/ everyone
  pansexual
  she/her
  amanda (she/her)
 6 POSTS

awards

/rolls in here to say HAY UR GIRL IS HERE and also casually bump this
/whistles
PM
^
joy annette puca
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 11:04 AM

Bark!.

Pooka
  Anastasia
  22 years old
  Single
  Demisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 25 POSTS

awards

I would love to snag one if you'll have me!
PM
^
cyra faye blakesley
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 07:12 PM

knight of space-time
  Animated OC
  29 years old
  Single
  HOMOSEXUAL
  She/Her
  max (She/Her)
 14 POSTS

awards

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMANDA I LOVE YOU.

oMG YES OF COURSE RAY EVERYONE IS WELCOME. Come talk to me about your ideas and let me know if you'd like me to reserve you a spot!
PM
^
gabriel owen richter
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 04:32 PM

Headless Horseman
  The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
  32 years old
  Single
  Pansexual
  He/Him
  Max (She/Her)
 84 POSTS

awards

A spot has reopened if anyone is still interested! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open