WELCOME BACK Guest!
ACP   MCP                           
Endless
Diamond Sky

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

like waking up from a fantasy, leigh's plotter (Merida)
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 10:31 AM

Merida
FROM Brave

❝ Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.❞

20 YEARS
5'7''
Straight
Single
Leigh

CHANGE - YOUR - FATE
MERIDA EILEEN MACDUNN.
Be free to write our own story.
Follow our hearts.
Find love in our own time.
Lost Celtic Princess seeking to make her way in the world beyond the portal.

FRIENDS -

Despite being something of a loner, Merida needs friends. In the animated realm, her best friend was her horse Angus, and she misses him. Having companionship, partners in crime, and just people to talk to would be great! Of course, her friends will have to put up with her quirks, temper and sulking. Merida is pretty loyal, and I can see her making friends with a pretty wide range of folks.

ENEMIES -

Given Merida's temperament, I suppose enemies would be fairly easy to acquire over time. Maybe also Frenemies would come into play, because Merida's blunt reactions are sure to rub sensibilities the wrong way. I can see her being nitpicky when it comes to people she considers weak or tyrannical.

LOVERS -

More like experimental first dates... Open to the awkward moments of hilarity. This is Merida, the lass who said "I'll be shooting for my own hand!" She has certain independent issues. Having said that, this isn't the Dark Ages where a girl has to marry the first lad that swings a sword. The concept of dating allows for a more relaxed setting of interaction, Merida would likely be okay with it (and clueless to boot). She has zero experience, and anybody who asks her out will reap the consequences of her company.

MAN - OR - MONSTER
RAFAEL HULCE QUASNELL.
Living in the sun.
Give me one day out there.
All I ask is one.
The reclusive Hunchback of Notre Dame, still a mystery to the world and himself...

WIP FRIENDS -

Rafael craves friendship, but can be very socially inapt. He's shy, second guessing himself, and pron to avoid contact. However, once he makes friends he becomes possessive. His loyalty is extreme.

ENEMIES -

Rafael could probably collect enemies by being misunderstood. He does for example have a bad habit with 'flaking'

LOVERS -

Quasimodo had a major crush on Esmeralda, that is something Rafael has carried through the portal. I have no idea what will transpire with Rafael and Esme, but there is a sense of unrequited feelings he retains for the vivacious beauty who stood up for him. Having said that, he has experienced seeing the object of his affections clearly in love with someone else, so there's an acknowledgment of heartbreak with the cycle of puppy love. No matter what, she is always going to be someone he cares deeply for. That is not to say however, meeting other women and falling in love at some point is out of the question. Rafael is a romantic at heart. He is still figuring out a lot, but with time and healing, I think he could establish relationships that bring some reality to his dreams.

PM
^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 05:47 PM

Will-O'-the-Wisp
FROM Brave

❝If you could change your fate, would you?❞

22 YEARS
5'9"
demisexual
single
Lauren

welcomeeeee leigh

willow & merida
so willow is the wisps from Brave, so she already knows of Merida and took a liking to her back in the AW. Since Merida has her original name, maybe willow seeks her out to talk to her about stuff?? I'm not sure how their relationship would be since Willow was the wisps, but let me know what you think!!
PM
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:44 PM

Merida
FROM Brave

20 YEARS
5'7''
Straight
Single
Leigh

Hi Lauren!

willow ailsa winslet

Yes! I'd love these girls to meet and talk. Sounds like fun. :) Willow and Merida are close in age in the real world which is neat. I think the fact that Merida believes in the "some say that will-o'-the-wisps can lead you to your fate" she certainly would be more curious than hostile to any interaction. And like you pointed out Merida took a liking to her right away! I know it's not a lot to go on... but... but I'm totally up for plotting.

I read Willow's bio, and I like the background you gave her BTW.

Since Willow works as a guide in Haven Hill, we could use that? I had Merida coming through the portal nearly two years ago (she spent 6 months in the hospital because of a head injury) so... One option would be that Willow and her meet previously when Merida came to live at Haven Hill. Another option, have them meet current. Does one work better for Willow?
PM
^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:18 AM

Will-O'-the-Wisp
FROM Brave

22 YEARS
5'9"
demisexual
single
Lauren

willow&merida
Willow actually came around the same time to the RW so maybe willow heard about her arriving and visited her at the hospital if we were to do a past thread? I'm down for either idea though

merida eileen macdunn
PM
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 12:00 AM

Merida
FROM Brave

20 YEARS
5'7''
Straight
Single
Leigh

willow ailsa winslet That's a good idea! I'd be up for it. Perhaps, for current stuff, Merida could visit Willow's cookie shop? Doing a past thread seems like a fun idea. I'm happy to start a thread, unless you'd like to? Either way suits me.

(And sorry if this is too vague, I'm coming off a migraine so I feel a bit zapped atm).
PM
^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 12:42 AM

Will-O'-the-Wisp
FROM Brave

22 YEARS
5'9"
demisexual
single
Lauren

willow&merida
awesome! maybe willow tries to talk to her about the events that have occurred on the aw? and could you start the thread? i have a bunch of owes to do :/
PM
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:31 AM

Merida
FROM Brave

20 YEARS
5'7''
Straight
Single
Leigh

willow ailsa winslet Absolutely, I'd be happy to get a thread started. :) Sounds like fun, once it's up, I'll of course tag you in. Thanks Lauren, looking forward to this!
PM
^
lydia bernou eferhild
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 11:17 AM

bearskin
FROM fairytale

❝N/A❞

22 YEARS
5'6"
heterosexual
single
Rily

N/A

Merida and Lydia
Okay, so long story short, Lydia is a princess that got tricked into being turned into a bear to avoid having to marry an ogre king. She is a bear during the day and human at night. Lydia works with the resistance, so they will probably run into each other. Maybe they get assigned to scout the same area or something?

merida eileen macdunn
PMEmail
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 10:51 AM

Merida
FROM Brave

20 YEARS
5'7''
Straight
Single
Leigh

lydia bernou eferhild

Sounds perfect! Doing a scouting thread sounds like fun. I wanted to do some stuff on the other side of the portal, this will be the perfect opportunity.

Lydia being under a 'bear' enchantment makes it really ironic too (she seems like a really fun character!). xD Speaking of which, do you have a preference for day/night timing? We could possibly make it evening? Or time it so she starts as a bear and turns human?

PM
^
niyaha yoki tashunke
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 02:40 PM

Rain
FROM Spirit

❝She was charming...in a stubborn, irritating sort of way.❞

27 YEARS
N/A
heterosexual
Searching
NeverLand

N/A

NIYAHA and MERIDA
Soooo the way I see it, my horse needs a rider and your rider needs a horse? Perhaps they can get together in the AW and have some sort of adventure? Or AU maybe? Idk, just an idea I had. Let me know what you think!

~ Never and Niya. merida eileen macdunn

PM
^
merida eileen macdunn
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 11:50 AM

Merida
FROM Brave

20 YEARS
5'7''
Straight
Single
Leigh

niyaha yoki tashunke

This is really funny timing, because (Friday evening) I seriously got to thinking we should thread these gals (you beat me to it!). xD Since Merida's best friend in her own world was her horse, communicating with Niya in AW should go well. P

Let's go for AW. Would you rather Merida and Niya to have meet in RW and crossed over the portal together (if so, it could be a planned visit on the other side, maybe they both feel the need to run-free and feel the wind in their hair/mane), or meet up in AW (this easily works too, happenstance)?

For locations... I'm thinking Crumbling Kingdom or Hidden Lake might be good?
PM
^
lydia bernou eferhild
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 08:23 PM

bearskin
FROM fairytale

❝N/A❞

22 YEARS
5'6"
heterosexual
single
Rily

N/A

Well, that depends! I will say that every time Lydia transforms, it takes her probably like 10-20 minutes to adjust because it leaves her feeling very dizzy and disoriented. What if they lost track of time and she transformed in the middle of something happening?

merida eileen macdunn
PMEmail
^
rosemary sophia jones
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 11:04 PM

sophie hatter
FROM howl's moving castle

❝a heart is a heavy burden❞

24 YEARS
5'4
heterosexual
single
allie

some plots for you~

rosemary & merida
    ros is sophie from howl's moving castle but, as she's lost her memories, she doesn't quite know that yet. while she's a no-nonsense sort, she's very patient with people, especially when she feels they are being genuine. while she will snap back if pushed too far, she ends up feeling guilty for any outbursts (they're usually more admonishments than anything intentionally hurtful). she's a grandmotherly type and will help sort you out if you're in need of it but also hand you a plate of cookies to sweeten it all up. ros keeps to herself mostly but I can see her and merida being friendly? crossed over about six years ago but she didn't move out of haven hill until fairly recently so they could have met while she was still living there? she does her best to keep up with her acquaintances/friends when she's able to and could have just extended an open invitation to tea for whenever merida just needed someone to talk with!

shen & merida
    resistance kids \o/ shen's a bit serious, too serious most of the time, but he likes to keep tabs on/work with everyone in the resistance on their combat skills as teaching is where his natural inclinations lie. he also leads rescue missions for the resistance a lot of the time, so they likely know each other from helping refugees across the portal. he also thinks her archery skills are A+

merida eileen macdunn
PM
^
mingmei ai yang
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 11:29 AM

MEI
FROM Mulan II

❝Gorilla? He's more like a big, cuddly panda bear.❞

23 YEARS
here
Heterosexual
Single
PENNY

MEI & MERIDA These two could end up being a good potential for frenemies! They're both from a looooong time ago, and both have a love of family and a deep desire for their own freedom, and are princesses! On the other hand.....Merida's all about being totally independant and tomboyish and all that jazz, whereas Mei is a daydreaming lovesick creature xD So on some days they get along great, taking SanFran by storm, and on others.....are at each other's throats. This would be Mei from Mulan 2.

LIVVY & MERIDA Livvy here is a ball of innocent, fun-loving sparkly sunshine mass. She's a happy, excitable thing and has a deep love for books, so she's probably been in the bookstore where Merida works loads of times, always asking questions and just generally pestering her in a way only a child could. She's Sophie Bennett from Rise of the Guardians.

VIOLET & MERIDA Violet also has a love for books, but unlike Livvy she isn't outgoing or adventurous. She's that shy, unsure, doormat character that I just wanna hug and make everything better for. She happens to be Sadness from Inside Out [since we were talking about that in the cbox]

JULIET & MERIDA Juliet is my Enchanted Rose, and is probably among my most complex characters. She's a seamstress / fashion intern, and is a bit older, but she'd be the only one who could more often than not be faced with Merida's temper and remain calm about it, instead of crying or exploding in her face. She's also terribly judgemental, despite her attempts not to be, so she would probably take one look at her and wonder what dump she crawled out of xD

I also have Astera [a daisy nymph] and Angie [Evangeline from Princess and the Frog]. But these were the easiest ones to quickly write up.
PM
^
maelynn dahlia anara
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 12:06 AM

Persephone
FROM Animated Original

❝I bloomed despite the darkness, and I was not alone.❞

24 YEARS
5'6"
Straight
Married
Fleur

merida eileen macdunn and Maelynn

So I'm just going to throw this out there and see what happens. So Maelynn here is the goddess Persephone, and she recently did a trip back to the animated realm to make sure her memories didn't poof. During this time, the portal moved and she was stuck hunting for it again and as such, had to rely on others to help. Not because she's too weak to fight her own battles (though she prefers to avoid them), but because she had to travel outside of the world she was used to in order to find it again. So perhaps these two met?

I can see two possible ideas, one being they just met and Merida helped her find her way to the portal or just helped her through a portion of land that Maelynn was unfamiliar with until she could find somewhere to rest the night or another group heading the same way as her... Or two, Merida could have possibly started off more hostile if she saw Maelynn using any of her magic? Perhaps she would go 'ooo witch! bad!' and have to be talked down? Idk how she would have reacted since she's your character and I don't know where your canon cutoff was, but there's my ramblings!

+/-?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates: now accepting