WELCOME BACK Guest!
ACP   MCP                           
Endless
Diamond Sky

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Announcements
★SAM
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 05:30 AM

archie andrews
FROM riverdale

❝I've been showing up all year dad. And it hasn't made one bit of difference. We're getting our asses kicked.❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
PANSEXUAL
N/A
SAM

MARCH 21ST

• This month's OTMs have been announced! Sorry for how late this is, that's entirely my own fault. They'll be posted up on the tumblr later today. Until then please be sure to congratulate our winners when you see them, and to thank Stace for being super amazing and stepping up to make our beautiful graphics <3

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

Clark kent believes in you, and I do to.

PMAIM
^
★FOREST
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:10 PM

veronica lodge
FROM riverdale

❝eventually, there will be a reckoning...or...maybe that reckoning is now. and maybe that reckoning is me.❞

22 YEARS
5'0"
ASEXUAL
SINGLE
FOREST

APRIL 5TH

• The activity check has been closed and the boards were cleaned out! If for any reason you missed the AC and wish to stick around, please PM me and we can talk about getting you going around here again!

• In cleaning out the boards, I found lots of open threads that were just left adrift, not posted in the open threads list. Please, please, please - when you post an open thread, put it on the list or it WILL get lost on the boards and nobody will take it.

--------------------
FOREST
aim: nowasteddreams || skype: lettimepassby

PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 08:57 PM

Betty Cooper
FROM Riverdale

❝We must do better.❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS
AMANDA

APRIL 16TH

• Good evening gems and jewels! We have a few fun things to roll out this evening, and promises of more to come!

• First off, we are finally revealing our new spring skin recolor! Weren't you all looking forward to a fresh new start to this season? Us too. I'd like to give a special thanks so Stace and Sam for being such great team players in coding and graphics. I couldn't have done it without these two!

• Along with our new skin, we are revealing a new forum for the Animated Realm: an eerie abandoned space station! Check it out here for some potentially spooky scifi fun.

• And give a big round of applause to our April OTMs! The lucky winners are now posted, so be sure to congratulate them when you see them in the box.

• That's it for today, but be sure to stay tuned for more things coming your way, including a fun new spring event~ and the long-anticipated return of our Animated Originals. Until then, keep shining jewels!

PMEmail
^
★FOREST
 Posted: May 5 2017, 06:25 PM

veronica lodge
FROM riverdale

❝eventually, there will be a reckoning...or...maybe that reckoning is now. and maybe that reckoning is me.❞

22 YEARS
5'0"
ASEXUAL
SINGLE
FOREST

MAY 5TH

• Happy Cinco de Mayo, y'all! The activity check closed last night, and I just finished cleaning everything out. If for any reason you missed the AC and wish to stick around, please PM me as soon as you can and we can talk about getting you back on track.

• OTM nominations will be up very soon, so keep an eye out for those!

--------------------
FOREST

PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: May 16 2017, 12:30 AM

Betty Cooper
FROM Riverdale

❝We must do better.❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS
AMANDA

MAY 16TH

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Something fun has rolled into town and might you guess the surprise? It's the Spring Renaissance Faire and there is excitement to spare! Take a look at all the faire has to offer: food, shopping, entertainment, and even a bit of magic~ Take a look at the info thread HERE to get started.

• First up, we are hosting thread roulette event where you can try your luck for a random prompt - and a random partner! Whether your surprise prompt be full of whimsy or danger, it's sure to be unforgettable! Sign ups are HERE for those interested.

• And that magic you were looking for? It seems as if some pockets of the animated world have made their way into SF if you look hard enough. Take a peek at our three mini-worlds in the subforum HERE! Some crazy serious sorcery is at work and your characters will find themselves not in their animated form... but in their Ren Faire clothes? Try as you might to figure it out, but be aware, these worlds are only available as long as the Ren Faire is in town!

• This event is open to characters of all member groups, so don't be shy! If you don't want to get lost in all the excitement, we've prepared a list of festival activities HERE to get you inspired without roulettes or magic. Whether you hit the food stands for a turkey leg or stop by the juggler's stage to watch, be sure to have fun!

PMEmail
^
★SAM
 Posted: May 18 2017, 08:50 PM

archie andrews
FROM riverdale

❝I've been showing up all year dad. And it hasn't made one bit of difference. We're getting our asses kicked.❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
PANSEXUAL
N/A
SAM

MAY 18TH

• This month's OTM winners have been announced. Take a peek up at the banner and make sure to congratulate our winners!

• We've also announced the Roulette pairings and prompts! You can find what you got posted here! So take a look at those and contact your partner to get your threads started. Have fun kids, some of these are pretty crazy.

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

PMAIM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: May 29 2017, 11:57 PM

Betty Cooper
FROM Riverdale

❝We must do better.❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS
AMANDA

MAY 30TH

• Today is the day! The day of the return of our long-awaited Animated Originals membergroup. Thank you all for being patient during this time. We did not want to keep requests down for so long, but we wanted to take our time and truly dissect our process. We took a lot into consideration, and we wanted to be thorough.

• That being said, please let us know if you have any questions. We are expecting some - it is a lot to sift through, and there is likely to be a bit of confusion. If you think something might be missing, send us a PM! The first few of you to send in new requests will be the guinea pigs, so expect a couple bumps along the way. Some small things may change after this initial launch.

• Please note, if we get too many requests at once to truly give them enough mind within 24 hours, we will let you know. Please continue to be patient with us, because we know you all have been waiting! We want to look at each and every request with the attention it deserves, even if that means taking a little long.

• And without further ado, please see here for the shiny new thread detailing it all!

PMEmail
^
★FOREST
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 10:27 PM

veronica lodge
FROM riverdale

22 YEARS
5'0"
ASEXUAL
SINGLE
FOREST

JUNE 1ST

• Phew, sorry for the delay in posting this! The AC is up and because it's being posted so late today THE AC WILL END ON JUNE 5TH. As usual, if you can't make the AC, please please PM me as soon as you can.

--------------------
FOREST

PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 09:10 PM

Betty Cooper
FROM Riverdale

❝We must do better.❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS
AMANDA

JUNE 6TH

• Hello friends! Lots of announcements today. First up, as everyone should know, the Activity Check was closed last night! If you missed the AC for any reason, you must PM Forest. From there you can discuss your options!

• Second, we have opened up the nomination thread for June Of The Month Awards right HERE! We are switching things up this month, in order to shift our OTM focus back on the nominations. My favorite part about OTMs are the kind words that members share with one another, how about you guys? So stop on in, take your time, and write a little love note to someone whose characters or threads you adore. And stay tuned to further edits to our OTM process!

• Next up, we are in the process of doing some cleaning out across the site! Any threads that have not been posted in since June 2016 will be moved to the graveyard. If you are still planning on continuing and would like a thread back, head on over to our thread moderation and let us know.

• And last but not least, our dear friend STACE is stepping down from her Moderator position. While we loved having her on staff, she's not going anywhere! So as you guys see her in the next few days, give her some love and hugs.

PMEmail
^
★SAM
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 05:24 PM

archie andrews
FROM riverdale

24 YEARS
5'3"
PANSEXUAL
N/A
SAM

JUNE 18TH

• This month's OTM winners have been announced. Take a peek up at the banner and make sure to congratulate our winners!

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

PMAIM
^
★FOREST
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 12:47 AM

veronica lodge
FROM riverdale

22 YEARS
5'0"
ASEXUAL
SINGLE
FOREST

JULY 1ST

• This month has been insane for everyone, so we've decided to do a soft activity check this month instead of a full-fledged one. This means you do not need a post for each character to save them - you just need to post in the ac and let us know you want to stick around (though of course including posts if you have them is always acceptable!). Because of the type of check, I'm not extending the length of this ac despite posting it late oops. Please plan on a regular ac next month! The soft ac can be found here!

--------------------
FOREST

PM
^
★FOREST
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 10:16 PM

veronica lodge
FROM riverdale

22 YEARS
5'0"
ASEXUAL
SINGLE
FOREST

AUGUST 1ST

• Wow, this month kicked everyone's butts all over again and was even more merciless. In that case, we're having another soft activity check. Same as before - if you want to stick around, post with the kids you want to save. Posts are not required to save your kids, but please plan to post in the coming month, as we'll try to have a regular ac next month! The soft activity check can be found here.

--------------------
FOREST

PM
^
✧POND
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 01:04 PM

sailor mercury
FROM sailor moon

❝Mercury Power, Make Up!❞

14 YEARS
5'2"
straight
single
pond

AUGUST 11TH

• Hello everyone! As you've seen by now, the Activity Check was closed a few days ago! If you missed the AC for any reason, you must PM Forest. From there you can discuss your options!

• Second, we have opened up the nomination thread for August Of The Month Awards right HERE! We're using the same process we did back in June, so stop on by and say some kind words about your fellow members! Stay tuned to further edits to our OTM process!

• Finally, submit some of the wants you want filled most HERE, and they'll get posted up on our tumblr and our rpg-d ads!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
8/03:
Summer!! I'm about to move, but then things will be good again (until I move again a few weeks later buttt) YES. Summer is getting better each and every day!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on AIM at lindylemonn!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates: now accepting