Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 02:10 AM
Cerberus
❝ ❞
Hercules
5'3
bisexual
single

Acxe

Are we drunk? Zeta asked her brothers as they walked out of a bar, with a few drinks in their system. It was their day off and the sister wanted to celebrate it in a little way, considering there was not enough time to go through the portal.

Maybe… I don’t know. When did the sky become so shiny? Their head lifted to look up at the rare clear sky to see what little stars came out in the middle of a city. Delta always did get distracted by the tiniest things but this was pretty.

You… you both are drunk. Maybe tipsy. Gamma even stumbled on his words, as they stood on the sidewalk. Not even paying attention to his kinder brother. How high was that alcohol content? The memory guru, between the three heads, was even having a hard time remembering the label, that they had read before drinking the beer.

Either way it was a good way to celebrate a day off after that event. Talking about how the museum, every once in a while stayed open late to either host a black and tie event or something for the public. Which meant their quiet and very home-like atmosphere, at their job, turned into overexposure of people for the three-headed canine. This always made, at least, Zeta a little more anxious for it meant more chances for her brothers to be exposed in a mental disorder way instead of a perfectly normal Cerberus in human skin way.

At least the bar was normal today. Delta pointed out, feeling the anxious thoughts from his sister. Trying to calm her down, by letting her know their drinking place was as usual, dead. It was only because they came early evening while everyone else came later, by the time they were done with their drinks others would be just arriving to celebrate. Which was awesome for the canine.

After a few minutes of looking at the stars, Gamma just sighed. Can we go now? The public is coming. His growly voice got Zeta to look around and see that in fact, people were in fact coming.

I suppose we could use food that isn't bar food. Zeta looked at her watch, a tongue clicking noise came at the result.

We just missed it didn’t we? Gamma’s answer came in the form of a nod of their head. Great… now we have to suffer through a half hour of waiting. For that Damn Bus! Whining unhappily at this conclusion. And I am hungry now! Sighing out his frustrations.

We can always call an Uber. A memory of a car service, he had overheard in the bar had come to the calmer brother’s mind.

Oh, and how do we call this Uber? For she had not been paying attention to the humans around her, for she had been too much into what was on the tv more. Human sports sure knew how to keep her entertained.

We use a smartphone. Like the one we have. Delta was getting excited at the possibility of getting to do a new thing. He always did love doing that… except when it came to Gamma’s excursions and doing whatever he felt like with sister’s body. Then he was not so happy about it. For it meant sister was not able to have a say, for she was sleeping to keep up with this human life. It seemed hard, so the calmer brother would make sure to help any way he could.

Sounds like a plan. So long as I eat I don’t care. Gamma input his need to get something in their stomach asap.

Okay. Zeta pulled out her phone, ignoring her manipulative brother.Walk me through it. Asking Delta for his help.

Between two of the heads, they were able to order a car to drop them at home. Both Zeta and Delta had agreed that if they were going to do a new activity like call an Uber, they might as well eat somewhere new as well. But their reclusive ways just came into play. For they did not know that many places, and out of those places they had already eaten at all of them. Both sighed at this thought as Zeta pressed the final button. And now we just wait.

Okay. So we wait for this Matias person? Trying to confirm it with her brother, who helped summon the uber, on the details.

Yes. That is the impression I got from the screen. An image of Delta nodding came to Zeta.

Just please no one flirt with him. I already get enough from Zeta and sandwich guy doing their… whatever it is. I don’t need to dry heave while I am hungry. Grumpy Gamma came to say what he had to say about this little experiment they were doing.

If he flirts back. I will engage. Delta imputed what he felt like would happen. For he seemed like a very hot guy in his picture.

I will do it just to spite you. For bringing Hektor in this conversation. He is a good friend. Nothing more. Zeta growled lightly.

Yeah the friend you have a crush on. Gamma smirked out getting glares from his siblings. Which caused all to be silent for the rest of the wait.

OOC: matias inigo de tito Hope this works for you Pond. I feel like it would be a likely situation for a drunk Cerby to take an Uber. If I need to change anything please let me know. Also sorry for the length and the tiny print.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll