welcome home!

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
newtopic
newpoll

Announcements
✧POND
 Posted on: Sep 8 2017, 09:43 PM
sailor mercury
❝ Mercury Power, Make Up! ❞
sailor moon
5'2"
straight
single

pond

SEPTEMBER 8TH

• It's time for something a bit different! We've just put up a discord server to use for chatting and more. It's just for fun and experimenting with, so if you don't want to join, don't feel like you have to! The cbox will still be used just as often! You can join the discord server HERE. It should take you through the steps of joining, but if you need any extra assistance, PM or message Pond!

• OTM nominations are up as well! Submit your nominations HERE by the 11th!

• As always, we're looking for feedback on how to improve the site! If you have any input on the current way we're doing OTMs, please let us know. We're also looking for more feedback on Activity Checks. How are you feeling about them? Stressed? Bored? Do you even like them? You can message any member of staff or submit it anonymously to our tumblr!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
9/15:
Can you believe the summer is almost over?? It's crazy to think that in two weeks I'll be back in school! Gonna try to get as many posts out as possible before then though!!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on AIM at lindylemonn!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
AIM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Sep 16 2017, 07:44 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

SEPTEMBER 16TH

• Congrats to this month's OTM winners! Check out the banner for the lucky few and be sure to send them some love when you see them.
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Sep 18 2017, 09:21 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

SEPTEMBER 18TH

• I know what you're thinking: "Didn't we just have an activity check???" And the answer is yes we did! But we're trying out a new method of tracking activity, inspired by what a lot of y'all have been doing already by keeping record of your posts on site. We want to make a conscious move away from the mentality of "saving" our characters, and back toward posting for posting's sake! We hope this to be a step in the right direction. Check out our new system HERE for more info.

And yes, you still have until OCTOBER 4th to post in the AC so do not fret! Allow yourself to get those posts in on your own time, without the last minute dash to post for all your kiddos. As always, let us know if you guys have any questions.

• In other news, we have finally retired our Renaissance Faire Event to the Past & Future forum. If you didn't get the chance to post while the event was active but still want to have some fun at the Ren Faire, by all means please do! It will remain here for your viewing & posting pleasure.

• For those of you that participated, you have all been given If you believe you are missing your award, please PM me! But please keep in mind we will not be handing out the award for posts dated after today's date.

• As that chapter comes to a close, we look forward to our 2ND ANNIVERSARY which is coming right around the corner! Are you excited because we certainly are. Until then, keep shining jewels!

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
newtopic
newpoll