ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> should be stored at or below 2 °C
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
PUMPKIN

Pumpkin is a gift. From the moment she joined our little family here on EDS she's been a treasure trove of exciting plots and wonderfully constructed characters. From the dainty enchanted rose to a feisty jaguar she's brought life to muses that usually lay forgotten. A talent that deserves recognition, so go show her your love.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

NICHOLAS ADAMS & DESIREE LABELLE

THREAD OF THE MONTH

TAKE MY HEART CLEAN APART
HELEN MALLORY & TERENCE HALLOWS

THEA MCGOVERN
charas of the month

ISABELLA CLARE
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

should be stored at or below 2 °C, mel / liz
jaxon argus frost
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 12:45 AM

Yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal..

Jack Frost
  Rise of the Guardians
  300+ years old
  Single Snowflake
  Pansexual
  He/Him
  Max (She/Her)
 17 POSTS

awards

hello, lakisha!

tagged: melaina morgan black
notes: PEAAAASSS
He knew this was a bad idea from the start. He could hear the small, smart part of his brain whispering bitterly, do not do it Jax – but like always, he chose to ignore it. Having fun was more important than physical health and he could hear rational Jax sigh and retreat with an eye roll, whispering don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Mel was one of his very best friends, if not his best friend – he couldn’t remember if he’d ever told her, but he liked to think she was aware. He may have let her know, but his mind was completely mush, overcome with heat exhaustion, it hit him harder than most, as a spirit of winter.

He chose to ignore all the warning signs until it was too late and he was slumped over a park bench, heaving for air, looking sickly pale – which was saying something because he always looked pale. There was a slight green-tinge to his skin, but he refused to throw up.

He knew the source of his sickness wasn’t food poisoning either, it was simply being too long out in the heat. Normally it wasn’t a problem, but he couldn’t say no to his best buddy. It wasn’t her fault after all, it was his choice, his decision and he had no one to blame but himself. “Mel, I think I over did it.” He said sluggishly, wiping sweat from his brow. “I need a freezer. Like right now.” Jax insisted, feeling faint and woozy.

“There’s a Safeway around the corner.”

Although he was almost crawling, they eventually got there and Jax made a b-line for the freezer section, opening a door and grabbing several packets of frozen peas. He shoved one on the back of his neck and moaned with relief, before turning around to Mel. “Don’t say a word.” He threatened playfully, ignoring the odd looks of passers-by.

This sure would be difficult to explain to anyone who recognised him as a NHL player, Frost found fingering frozen produce. He could see the headline now and it almost made him laugh. Almost. “Give me five minutes with the peas and we can go.” He insisted as he switched out a pack for some carrots, internally thanking the modern marvels of technology.

BY MITZI
PM
^
melaina morgan black
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:34 pm

-neigh- -snort- -stamps hooves-.

nightmare
  rise of the guardians
  26 years old
  crushing
  pansexual
  she/her
  liz (she/her)
 55 POSTS

awards

AND IN THE END I'LL DO IT ALL AGAIN. I THINK YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE KIDS AREN'T ALL, KIDS AREN'T ALRIGHT?
Sometimes Mel could overdo it. As a former horse, her endurance and energy were astounding, and it wasn't uncommon at all to find her walking, and walking, and walking some more, just trying to shake it off so she'd be able to sleep later. She would admit to this openly, but it wasn't her fault if whomever tagged along for the ride didn't say they wanted to get off. Their body wasn't her responsibility, and they were free to speak up anytime they wanted, and while it was true that even with Jax, she wasn't always the most aware of what was going on with him personally, it was also true that out of anyone, he was probably the one she cared about keeping tabs on the most. Or one of the chosen few, at least. That being said, of course she dropped whatever they'd been heading for once he spoke up and she realized he wasn't doing so hot (hah). This was a rare moment of concern, in fact, and she awkwardly tried to balance herself between helping him and letting him have his pride and do it himself (even though she didn't really see much pride in dragging himself along). The air inside before they even got to a particularly cold aisle was better, and she could tell, and stifled a laugh as she followed him now. That stifling only got harder to do once he started piling on the frozen bags, nevermind when he moaned, and she did snicker and politely ("politely") covered her mouth when she knew some giggles were going to slip out. "You uh, you okay? You need a moment alone here?" she teased, laughing a little again but shortly trying to keep it down. Don't say a word, indeed. Mel always had words when told not to. She looked around briefly, gaze lingering over the ice cream selection and leading her to open the door behind her, grabbing a box of ice cream sandwiches. Whilst unwrapping one, box tucked in the crook of her arm and her chest, she laughed again. "I'm good. So long as we don't get asked to leave for manhandling the vegetables." She leaned on the glass, enjoying the coolness on her back but not as much as he was, she bet. "You want one?" she asked, bouncing the box slightly.
tag: jaxon argus frost • notes: jax/peas otp
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open