ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> I believe in magic
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

I believe in magic, lowrie's 5 jewels
isabella grace clare
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 02:45 PM

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Cinderella
  Cinderella
  21 years old
  Seeking
  Heterosexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 182 POSTS

awards

Ella is currently working as a waitress, and she also helps out around Haven Hill with cleaning, the children and the cooking - the 3 C's XD. She is wanting to learn everything about the world around her, so plotting wise you can find her anywhere exploring the city and it's outskirts. She loves animals, they are her best friends, and she loves flowers and plants also. She has not long crossed over after fleeing from her Prince she doesn't know is a Prince and has been around for a year now almost.

FRIENDS || ELLA IS FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE SHE MEETS, SO I WOULD THINK SHE WOULD HAVE MANY OF THESE, HUMAN OR OTHERWISE. JUST BECAUSE SHE IS IN A NEW WORLD DOESN’T MEAN SHE WON’T STOP TALKING TO THE ANIMALS… SHE IS VERY LOYAL, AND LOVES TO HELP OTHERS WHERE SHE CAN, WHICH CAN LEAD HER TO BEING TAKING ADVANTAGED OF PERHAPS, BUT THAT IS JUST WHO SHE IS. BASICALLY I SUCK AT WRITING THESE, PLEASE LOVE HER?

LOVERS || ELLA HAS FALLEN FOR THE PRINCE CHARMING, THOUGH SHE DOESN’T KNOW THAT IT WAS HIM. HER HEART SHE THINKS IS TAKEN AND SHE WANTS TO GIVE THAT LOVE A CHANCE OF FINDING ONE ANOTHER AGAIN. SAYING THAT, SHE WOULD BE OPEN TO DATES AND THINGS IF THAT LEADS HER TO HIM, BUT SHE BEING THE ROMANTIC SHE IS, WELL, SHE THINKS SHE WOULD KNOW HIM WHEN SHE SEES HIM AGAIN. SO CLOSED, BUT FEEL FREE TO TRY!

ENEMIES || I MEAN, ELLA DOESN’T REALLY DISLIKE ANYONE. HERE I THINK ENEMIES IS A BIT OF A STRONG WORD, MORE LIKE HERE WOULD BE PEOPLE THAT ARE PERHAPS JEALOUS OF ELLA, JUST DON’T LIKE HER CLEANING UP WHEREVER SHE GOES. SHE IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT CAN’T HELP STRAIGHTEN UP A ROOM OR SHOP WHEN SHE WALKS IN..

Isabella Clare
21 ✾ heroine ✾ waitress ✾ app

Leo here is more in the animated world than San Francisco. Preferring to fight the Darkness than to flee it, the sea is his home and he is not comfortable with two legs or around humans. He is a Leader of the underwater resistant. So plotting wise it is hard if you are not a water creature, but I'm open for anything with his gentleman! Fair warning, he does have a temper on him if you rile him up, but otherwise he is kind hearted, stubborn and deep down a romantic.

FRIENDS || A KING NEEDS FRIENDS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE DOESN'T THINK HE DOES. HE HAS LOST HIS FRIENDS TO THE DARKNESS AND WANTS TO FIND THEM. I HAVE MADE THIS HARD, AS HE DOES SPEND HIS TIME IN THE ANIMATED WORLD AS A MERMAN... BUT I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING FROM RESISTANCE OR MAYBE EVEN SOMEONE HE HAS RESCUED. PLEASE SHARE ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE WITH ME! <3

LOVERS || TRITON HAD ONE TRUE LOVE, AND HE LOST THAT LOVE. HIS HEART IS CLOSED FOREVER TO A NEW LOVE. QUEEN ATHENA WAS HIS BEST FRIEND AND MOTHER TO HIS DAUGHTERS. FEEL FREE TO TRY AND BREAK THROUGH, BUT I'M AFRAID YOU;LL BE FOREVER STUCK IN THE FRIEND ZONE... LOL

ENEMIES || HUMANS TRITON IS STILL WARY OF HUMANS, BUT SEEING AS HE TURNS HUMAN HIMSELF OCCASIONALLY WHEN HE CROSSES, HE IS MORE TOLERANT SHALL WE SAY... HIS MAIN ENEMIES WOULD BE THE DARKNESS THOUGH, AS HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME FIGHTING IT IN THE SEA. I HAVE NO DOUBT THOUGH THAT HE'LL GATHER SOME MORE THOUGH. URSULA WOULD BE ONE I GUESS HAHA. BUT REALLY I'M UP FOR ANYTHING HERE AS HE CERTAINLY HAS A TEMPER THAT WOULD GARNER SOME FOLK THAT'LL HATE HIM..

Leo Seaward
52 ✾ lad ✾ resistance ✾ app

Gilda here is none other than Goldilocks. The young girl that entered the three bears cottage and ate their porridge, broke small bears chair and slept in their beds. She crossed the portal after waking to see them standing around her and ran away and through the archway. She is now an aspiring model/actress that cleans high-end properties for a living.

FRIENDS || GILDA IS A REALLY SOCIABLE PERSON, AND LOVES A PARTY AND TO DANCE. ANY REASON TO BE AROUND FOLK SHE WILL BE THERE. SHE IS A FRIEND, THOUGH PERHAPS NOT THE GREATEST FRIEND YOU COULD HAVE. SHE HAS HER FAULTS, BUT MEANS WELL.

LOVERS || LINE UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SHE IS PRETTY EASY AND ALWAYS UP FOR A GOOD TIME!

ENEMIES || SHE IS RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE MOST OF THE TIME THAT IS BOUND TO RUB FOLK UP THE WRONG WAY. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, SHE IS REALLY LOVELY SO THERE WON'T BE MANY IN THIS GROUP...

Gilda Blake
21 ✾ aoc ✾ cleaner ✾ app

Leia or Thalia as she is better know, is one of the Muses from Hercules. Since crossing the portal she has opened up her own club doing comedy and plays.

FRIENDS ||

LOVERS ||

ENEMIES ||

Leia Joyce
31 ✾ lass ✾ Lolymia comedy club ✾ app

This is Niamh, formerly known as Meranda and originally Merida.  She has been through a tough time having been kidnapped again by the darkness and kept prisoner.  But she is too stubborn to die and has held on.  She used to be a student of political sciences and part time in the resistance; and she will be again once she is more herself.  For the time being though, she needs to remember who she was before she can move forward with her life, so she needs all the friends and help she can get.  She is still the same as she was, if more subdued and confused for the time being though.  Treat with care.

FRIENDS ||

LOVERS ||

ENEMIES ||

Niamh Ross
24 ✾ heroine ✾ survivor ✾ app

thanks to Sam for the images <3

--------------------
user posted image
images all made by sam thanks! <3
PM
^
darla michelle sherman
 Posted: May 6 2018, 08:36 AM

"Fishy? Fishy! Why are you sleeping?".

Darla
  Finding Nemo
  18 years old

Homosexual
  she/her
  Winter (she/her)
 16 POSTS

awards

Darla & Isabella
Pleaseee! I really love Isabella! I read your threads with her and I really fell in love with how you play her! So i'd like Darla Michelle to meet her. Let me know what you think.
Darla & Leo
I thought of Leo helping Darla with something, maybe she has been in a fight with someone or someone insulted her (I have to come up with an idea, hehe) and Leo can cover her back.
PM
^
isabella grace clare
 Posted: May 12 2018, 04:45 AM

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Cinderella
  Cinderella
  21 years old
  Seeking
  Heterosexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 182 POSTS

awards

Isabella and Darla: aww that's so sweet, thank you jewel! <3 I don't know what they can do though. Ella has just moved out of Haven Hill, but she still stops by and helps out and sees her animal friends there if Darla is there. She often helps out with the children there. But she is also a waitress so she could serve, or help Darla if she dropped something? She can be anywhere really, she loves to explore the city and see what adventures it holds!

Leo and Darla: Sure, he isn't very often in the City, but he comes back more often now to visit his daughters. If he sees Darla in trouble on the street he would help her. But as soon as he is sure she is ok and back on her feet he'll leave her to it. He is not a very social guy, funny seeing he is a King and they have to social... lol. Otherwise, he is mostly under the sea in the animated realm fighting monsters and trying to take back his Kingdom.

darla michelle sherman

--------------------
user posted image
images all made by sam thanks! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open