29 YEARS
5'9''
ladies mostly
single
loor

W H O I S S H E

really tho guys can i get some help with that question bc who is she
....who is she

ok i'll stop trying to do a twist on an A+ meme.

i'm sure a lot of u are like ??? who is she actually tho bc when is she ever here and when does she ever post lol

i know. i'm garbage and it's just a fact. every time i open the site i immediately feel exhausted. my energy hasn't really been up to standard since before the beginning of 2017. i am bombarded by news headlines every day that make my nervous system scream 'the end is nigh why don't u learn some /actual/ survival skills instead of just watching TWD'. it's depressing and makes me feel guilty and awful. my life is in shambles work-wise too, as my immediate boss is leaving at the end of the month. i'll basically be holding down the office on my own until a replacement is found. and i'm also trying to relearn all of high school math by april 8, because i'm taking the GRE. hahaaaaaa. fuck you, higher education.

so i've got a big standardized test looming (but it's not 100% bad because i'm getting excited about applying to programs!!!), my work schedule/situation is bananas, i'm constantly drained, and i also learned of some abnormal medical results recently. don't worry, i'm going to be okay, but it amplifies all the crap that i've been churning through.

oh yeah, and my "boyfriend" was cheating on me and the discovery of that wasn't as heartbreaking as it was disturbing (bc 'trusting my sense of judgment' things). but it's also something i'm processing. so combining everything into this big pot of Loor's Brain® makes for a demotivated, slow-moving, uncommunicative presentation. sorry bout that. sorry for being very anti-social and slow. EDS is one of those things that slips off the proverbial plate when it's close to full.

it's not all doom and gloom: my friend is coming to visit this weekend and i'm... working towards something. thinking about writing a novel (lol ok calm down bitch). and i'm not as terrorized by the cauldron of mysterious goop that is 'modern america in your 20s'. SO there's a silver lining. i've just gotta focus on keeping it there. hopefully my engagement will pick back up in april, when i've taken the test and i have a better idea of what's going on with my life.

THANX ALL. /sends u kisses

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
© SAM <3
PM
^
eilian lapin blanche
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 05:30 PM

white rabbit
FROM Alice in Wonderland

❝Don't just do something, stand there... Uh... no no! Go go! Go get my gloves! I'm late!❞

30 YEARS
5'7"
homosexual
single
toby

Goodness that's a whole lot of stuff to go through, I hope things get better soon Loor <3 We need to get plotting again, I miss you! <3

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU SAM ♥
PM
^
katya nicola durant
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 08:32 PM

ANASTASIA
FROM ANASTASIA

❝PLEASE DON'T TALK ANYMORE, OKAY? YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO UPSET ME.❞

29 YEARS
5'7''
PANSEXUAL
DIFFICULT
WYNN

oh loor you poor dear. i don't think we've ever officially spoken?? BUT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT GARBAGE. you are wonderful, and things like anxiety have a terrible of way of putting a damper on good times and making you feel small and awful. but you are strong and you will pull through this! i'm so sorry to hear about your scumbag (HOPEFULLY EX?) boyfriend? i know it's very cliche to say he doesn't deserve you, but he really doesn't. cheaters aren't worth shit tbh i'll fight him. BUT PLEASEEE please don't worry about us right now, focus on yourself. if you need to put EDS and posts and such on the backburner please do not feel bad for doing so. self care is extremely important, especially in times like these. we'll be here for you when you're ready to come back, ok? <3 you will kick ass on that test, you'll make it through work hell, and you'll come out all the better for it. i'm sending tons of motivating, comforting thoughts your way chica.
PM
^
sloan october savage
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 10:07 PM

shock
FROM the nightmare before christmas

❝I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb!❞

20 YEARS
5'2"
pansexual
lol good luck
TAY

loor, do not ever apologize! ever! we miss you around the site, obviously <33 but you're dealing with A TON OF CRAP (who is ur boyfriend and when can i execute the assassination). and you need to take care of yourself first and foremost! we'll always be here <3 also i'm glad to hear things are looking up though! i hope you have a gr9 time with your friend and they take your mind off things for a bit! also impressed by your comprehension of life in america in ur 20's, because i'm still floundering in the world of canada in my 20's and i'm halfway through them?? lol anyways. I LOVE YOU and we're here!!!!! idk if you have my aim or not because we don't usually chat much but it's pm plastered all over the site (my babs' profiles and the contact thread) so if you need anything or want to talk don't hesitate!!! <33
PMEmailAIM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 11:54 PM

koriand'r
FROM tamaran

❝By the way, the warlords of okaara didn't teach me much about cooking...❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS
AMANDA

Someone's got jokes over here - whoever this Loor person is, she's certainly not garbage. But seriously, that's a looot to deal with all at once sweet thing, so no wonder you need to prioritize. Things get real crazy, real fast but don't worry! You're not alone! and you don't have to tackle these things all by yourself. It's a lot on your shoulders but just know that everyone here supports you, so never hesitate to ask for help. Or just some love. We're happy to give it bc we love you and I hope you know. You are powerful and independent and capable and amazing! Plus if you ever need to share some Loor's Brain® stew with me, u got my number bae. Stay strong sweet thing.
PMEmail
^
✧POND
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 12:13 PM

yoda
FROM star wars

❝down to the beach i'm strollin'❞

900 YEARS
2'2"
straight
single
pond

LOOK AT ALL THESE LIES ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL LOOR PERSON. <3 she posts plenty when she can be she got a hella busy life and that is PERFECTLY FINE. you have so much important stuff to deal with!! it's crazy!! you are gonna do great in the office and gonna do hella good on your GRE, i already know it! i'm not the best w/ math but hmu if you ever really need help? ilu >> i'm so proud of you for doing so much and getting yourself to new places! that's so amazing and crazy and wowww. you are so great <3 also fuck the cheater we gonna mess his ass up just you wait!! he's gonna get so much karma it's gonna be hilarious one day. we'll love it. you take care of you and i love you forever penpal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
4/03:
school is starting to get into the swing of things (even if i don't entirely even know my schedule yet), so that's taken over my life. i should be back into the swing of posting soon, but please be patient with me!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on AIM at lindylemonn!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PMAIM
^
emaline marais irving
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 11:46 AM

marnie
FROM when marnie was there

❝remember i said last night, that you're my precious secret?❞

29 YEARS
5'9''
ladies mostly
single
loor

YOU GUYSSS

all these messages and love notes REALLY meant a lot to me when i was struggling. thank you so much for pouring out so much support <3 <3

in related life-news: i took the GRE and did really well on 2/3 sections. i'll be retaking it in june (uuuughhgfdsfj) but i will be less drained and swamped for the next month or so. hopefully my activity will be picking back up a bit. just in time for my bday! ;3

again -- thank you to everyone who checked in on me or wrote me sweet words of healing. ilu all HEAPS ;u;

--------------------
user posted image
© SAM <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates: now accepting