ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> amanda does fashion things
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
addreply
newthread
newpoll

amanda does fashion things, poly sets
★AMANDA
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 12:18 PM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

Hello friends! If you're like me, you're a very visual person and you have a certain aesthetic that goes along with all your characters. I studied fashion in college so clothing is a really important to my visual language and it's also fun! A lot of the time I'll establish what my character is wearing before I can really start a thread - it's like a key piece in how I see my characters in my head. x3

So my point is, I do Polyvore things. And I fancy myself pretty good at it, so I figured I'd offer my services to get some creative juice flowing while providing some pretty things for you all! You can see my full profile here for a better idea of my aesthetic and how I work. I have a load of stuff on there from character aesthetics to Harry Potter fangirlling to world building nonsense for a novel I'll maybe never write. ANYWAY, if that looks like something you'd be interested in me making, that's what I'm here for!

I do a lot of things like fashion sets [x], mood boards [x], and collections [x].

If you want one (or many) fill out the code(s) below and I'll let you know if I have any questions!

FASHION SET: this can be an outfit for any occasion! I'll read the thread you need it for and whip something up~ If you like a layout or style of any of my existing sets, feel free to use it as reference.

CODE
[b]FASHION SET PLS![/b]
[b]character alias & canon:[/b]
[b]thread:[/b] please link! if not started yet, give a description of what they'll be doing.
[b]color scheme:[/b] if you don't have a preference, i'll use their character costume colors or make up a color scheme!
[b]style:[/b] are they polished or grungy? designer or thrifted? minimal or eclectic? masculine or feminine? whatever describes their fashion sense!
[b]reference:[/b] can be photos, other sets, or anything else that would help.

MOOD BOARD: we can work one-on-one with these to get it just how you'd like it. Provide as much info as possible so I can pull together something amazing!

CODE
[b]MOOD BOARD PLS![/b]
[b]subject:[/b] what's the focus of this mood board? the character alone or a ship? if it's a thread, link it!
[b]describe your character/their aesthetic:[/b] paint me a picture with words haha. objects/symbols/themes that you associate with them are v helpful!
[b]color scheme:[/b] if you don't have a preference, i'll use their character costume colors or make up a color scheme!
[b]reference:[/b] can be photos, examples, or pictures you'd like added.

COLLECTION: of various clothing items, accessories, etc. Think of it like a character's closet or pieces they would mix and match~ Please note these may take a long time to accrue all of the items to make a complete collection. It's a lot of work to make it look just right and not hastily thrown together.

CODE
[b]COLLECTION PLS![/b]
[b]collection type:[/b] clothes, accessories/shoes, beauty, or all of the above!
[b]style:[/b] are they polished or grungy? designer or thrifted? minimal or eclectic? masculine or feminine? whatever describes their fashion sense!

You can request as many as you'd like but keep in mind the more you request, the longer it will take! x3

Disclaimer: Please don't hesitate in telling me you don't like something I've put together! If my visual associations with your character do not match your own, I can edit!! These are very easy to change once finished, so I'd rather make you something you like!
PM
^
marianne lily devoss
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 01:20 PM

...BUT HE CARVED OUR INITIALS ON THIS TREE. I REMEMBER IT SO WELL. .

Maid Marian
  Robin Hood
  24 years old
  lonely
  hetero
  she/hers
  loor (she/hers)
 164 POSTS

awards

FASHION SET PLS!
character alias & canon: zelda noakes, zarina
thread: http://endlessdiamondsky.b1.jcink.com/inde...?showtopic=6631
color scheme: dull/regular joe w/ accents of color
style: she's a college student (read: mostly poor lol) but she's stylish in her own way in spite of it. in this thread she's coming from her 'job' (lolol) and is wearing a UC berkeley sweater with a glittery mini-backpack. other than that i would loooove to see you incorporate her pack-rat tendencies into the little things she has crammed into her small backpack (probably including a water bottle, snacks, miscellaneous girly/fairy supplies xD;)
reference: none? idk I TRUST U. remember she's the punk ass fairy (that's what she tells herself, at least lmao) so a bit of attitude wouldn't hurt ;) OH AND DONT FORGET THE WAD OF DRUG MONEY

MOOD BOARD PLS!
character alias & canon: ros fowler, lillian paige / tramp, lady
subject: LADY & THE TRAMP FEELS PLS ; U ;
describe your character/their aesthetic: their story is super fuckin' tragic, lbr. only tramp has his memories (rn), neither of them remembers or knows they have kids, and they're still in a 'will they, won't they' stage of their relationship. but. (and here's a big but). they're still magnetized to one another, are terrified of falling for one another bc of their pasts but also want more than anything to feel less alone. it's not a linear love story at all, nor is it a super perfect one like the first time around.
quotes about them i love:
"real love doesn't meet you at your best. it meets you in your mess."
"but i don't want anybody but you. i don't want anyone else."
"i have been bent and broken, but - i hope - into a better shape."
color scheme: you can choose pretty much. i do love the blue theme (like the bella note scene) but it could be bright, duller, or anything.
reference: none idk /shrug emoji >>

I LOV U tHIS IS gr9 ND I CANT WAIT 8)))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
terence dustan hallows
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 04:38 PM

Terence
  Tinkerbell
  23 years old
  Taken and in Love
  Straight
  He/Him
  Stephalump (She/Her)
 191 POSTS

awards

AMANDAAAAAA OMGGGGG <3

MOOD BOARD PLS!
character alias & canon: Terence and Tahlia , Terence and Thumbelina
subject: Umm.... Fabalina <3 because I am obsessed.
describe your character/their aesthetic: So if you don't know their ship by now I think we might have some problems. I was almost thinking since he's been a sad little fairy lately you could do and aesthetic of their wedding for one day in their future when that happens? All fairy lights and nature and birds and all that good and amazing cute stuff >> or maybe a sad one for their current depressing thread that makes my heart hurt. Whatever you want.
color scheme: OPEN! Terence likes nature colors and gold and you know Lina. I just want them in a mood board xD
reference: UM! Nothing in particular right now but you can HMU or whatever.

PLease feel free to add as you see fit or say nah. But yeah <3 Fabalinaaaaa I need it so much <3

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Thank Sam!! <3
PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 10:31 PM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

OK AS PROMISED

FOR ZELDA
punk ass fairy translates into crop tops and dr. martens to me, hbu? xD
⭐ baby got your head down

FOR roscoe conan fowler (AND lillian olivia paige)
I like this color scheme a lot but lemme know what you think! I went with this sort of melancholy romantic vibe to evoke the "almost lover" aspect (hands /almost/ holding but theres that hesitation)? I focused on them in SF and tried to get an ok balance of masculine/feminine for these two. <3
bella notte

AND FOR terence dustan hallows
So you ALSO get a melancholy mood board, yay sad!Fabalina things. I did a darker one (tho its still pretty pastel/cute <_<) because I completely forgot I also did this cutesy happy collection HERE forever ago. So you get a bonus, because I don't think I ever showed you?????
I'll be alright. Just not tonight.

PM
^
lillian olivia paige
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 04:57 PM

I don't need you to shelter and protect me. .

lady
  Lady and the Tramp
  29 years old
  single
  heterosexual

jane ()
 68 POSTS

awards

That mood board is BEAUTIFUL Amanda! I know it wasn't my request but I think you did a bang up job <3 You're so tallented sweet girl! Thank you <3 <3
PMAIM
^
roscoe conan fowler
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 07:12 PM

BUT REMEMBER THIS, PIGEON, A HUMAN HEART HAS ONLY SO MUCH ROOM FOR LOVE AND AFFECTION..

tramp
  lady and the tramp
  31 years old
  committed?
  bisexual

loor ()
 132 POSTS

awards

hOMHG AMANDAA MY BEAUTIFUL LIL SQUEAKER UFUFUFUFU SISTER I LOVE THESE. holy beejus i already squealed 2 u about zelda's but i am also over-the-moon about that mood board. it's perfect. it's them. asdfjklkl;

remind me to buy u coffee or smth next time we're together bc ur such a generous love, mmmk? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ouo

--------------------
user posted image
SAM! <3
PM
^
janine bianca winters
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 08:55 PM

I DIDN'T MEAN TO FRIGHTEN YOU..

snow white
  snow white and the seven dwarfs
  26 years old
  single
  straight

pond ()
 167 POSTS

awards

MOOD BOARD PLS!
character alias & canon: janine winters.snow white // leo kincaid. the prince
subject: ;A;could always go with them getting back together after her memories show up??
describe your character/their aesthetic: flowers. sunshine. accidental evil on our part. they were pulled towards each other from their first meeting, he kissed her realizing she had to be snow, and now they are remeeting with both of their memories and it's gonna be happy soon?? yes??
color scheme: fuckn' pastels probably
reference: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyhting

--------------------
user posted image
Sam <3
PM
^
margaret emmaline chung
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 09:45 PM

How lucky we are to be alive right now! .

Meg
  Paperman (short)
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 87 POSTS

awards

COLLECTION PLS!
character alias & canon: Melissa Emmaline Gardner (Mel) - Meg from Paperman
collection type: clothes please!
color scheme: honestly she wears lots of super feminine colors like pink, purple, red, and pastels. not a lot of dark colors or neutrals.
style: she rarely wears pants, opting for dresses most of the time. Lots of 1930s and 1940s influence with this one. She wears heels a lot, but nothing too high. Extremely feminine style. Mel does a lot of thrift shopping she thinks the 21st Century is too expensive lol she's very polished and is alwayssss dressed up nicely even if she's just going to the movies with a friend. She's trying to integrate more fashion forward (for her) things into her wardrobe, but tends to mostly stick with clothes that remind her of home.

I hope that's enough to go by and let me know if you need more info!
PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 07:45 PM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

FOR janine bianca winters AND leopold hugh kincaid
Hope you like it! >w< I went with a sweet-but-grown-up aesthetic. Naturally a little romantic but with some reminders of the past (apples, etc.). And flowers!! Who doesn't love flowers.

falling in love with you

PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: May 25 2017, 11:41 AM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

OK! collections take so long my goodness

FOR melissa emmaline gardner
I think I finally got this to a place I like it. It was a fun challenge to balance modern and vintage inspired clothing. The color palette is a lot of pastels and some pinks and reds thrown in. Neutrals were only included to balance it out, and I used creams/tans/navy because those read "vintage" to me. Silhouettes are girly and polished. This is mostly dresses, blouses, and skirts, with some blazers/trousers for that working girl haha. And some shoes too! I couldn't resist. >w< I stayed away from anything too, too casual because I know she likes to be a little dressed up.
If there's anything in here you don't like, or if it's not quite right, let me know! Its not a problem to change anything. :)

PM
^
margaret emmaline chung
 Posted: May 25 2017, 09:01 PM

How lucky we are to be alive right now! .

Meg
  Paperman (short)
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 87 POSTS

awards

OuO THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH AMANDA THANK YOU SO MUCH <333333
PM
^
zelda rowena noakes
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 02:23 PM

from a trickle to a roar!.

zarina
  the pirate fairy
  22 years old
  solo
  bisexy

loor (she/hers)
 97 POSTS

awards

/swaggers back in with champagne and farts

FASHION SET PLS!
character alias & canon: zelda! aka zarina >;)~
thread: i'm going to start an open thread where zelda's found her way into the otherworldly pirate cove @ the ren faire!! she's faked her way to becoming the captain of a crew of rowdy bastards, and they're about to loose the anchor and spend their recently-acquired booty at the docks. PIRATE FAIRY LIVES OK
color scheme: love it if you featured some crimson in there, but basically anything pirate-appropriate is fine
style: pls give her a badass sword. gold and parrots and booze idek
reference: SHE'S THE PIRATE FAIRY @ THE REN FAIRE OK U KNOW WAT I MEAN

ILY

also since ur making this for me u get first dibs if u wanna snag this 'open' thread idea but no pressure if you only want to make the outfit

edit: here's the thread link!
PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 06:56 PM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

zelda rowena noakes Eeeee i had so much fun with this, I went through so many different outfit ideas and options ahaha. Hope you like it sweet thing!

Captain Zelda

PM
^
zelda rowena noakes
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 11:50 AM

from a trickle to a roar!.

zarina
  the pirate fairy
  22 years old
  solo
  bisexy

loor (she/hers)
 97 POSTS

awards

this is so perfect it's not even funny. you have blessed me with a bountiful harvest and restored my faith in man. mostly xD

I LOVE YOU AMANDA AND I LOVE IT AND I AM SO PUMPED FOR OUR PIRATE THREAD <3 <3 <3 tysm!!! :*
PM
^
aisling blair winslet
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 06:17 PM

If you could change your fate, would you?.

Will-O'-the-Wisp
  Brave
  24 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 47 POSTS

awards

i'm baaaaaack!

FASHION SET PLS!
character alias & canon: Willow Winslet (Will of the Wisp)
thread: here!!! something not too dressy, but not super plain would be best honestly
color scheme: maybe something white? or a lighter color that isn't pastel. if that doesn't work, feel free to do whatever you think is appropriate
style: i'm thinking Victorian era since that does fits the time period? like a long dress or shirt/dress combo?? i wish i knew more about this, but i sadly don't lmao. i'd also prefer that it didn't fall into the whole goth victorian thing that all the kids are into these days though
reference: one two maybe something along the lines of these style wise?? i know both images have hats on them, but i'd prefer if the outfit didn't' have one

lemme know if you have questions or concerns or whatever!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open