mk
❝ DAD? I HAD THE MOST MESSED UP DREAM. ❞
epic
5'3"
straight
single

pond

open / outfit / i hope its alright! / 521
May hated bugs almost as much as she hated crossing into this world. Yes, of course bugs weren’t that bad (most of the time), but some of them were just a bit too icky for her. A bit too squishy, a bit too creepy looking. Her fear wasn’t helped by the fact that, for a short period of time (and whenever she crossed the arch), she was as tall as most of them! That made most things far more dangerous, and far more scary. Ants were no longer creatures that her father used to look at under microscopes as they created tunnels, they were giants. Bees stingers were as long as her arms… Yeah, this was not the world May wanted to live in. She had absolutely no idea how the Leaf People survived with so many creepy crawlies all around them, constantly encroaching on their lands. She couldn’t have even imagined running into a spider! So far, however, she had been safe. No giant eight-legged creatures were coming after her- at least not yet! May never knew what was lurking around the next corner, she never knew where something was hidden. Being small meant there were many new places for things to hide, places that she never really worried about before.

But she never did have the best of luck, did she?

This time, however, she refused to cross the portal alone. The boy who made her laugh, kept her sassy, and occasionally caused the butterflies to flutter around her stomach was right by her side. She absolutely would not go without him, not after all of the danger she had been forced to suffer through on her own. Nolan was actually good at fighting, he was good at running, and he was good at keeping them safe. Which was, of course, something May was ultimately terrible at. She tried her best, she always did, but she always ended up getting hurt, or running into more danger. Things were never safe in this world, not for someone only a few inches tall. It was almost as if people wanted to make things harder for her than they already were!

She took a few steps forward and looked around the area they were now in. It was a city for normal sized people, and a complete colossal tower for her at her current height. Perhaps the city would not have been so terrifying if she were taller and actually able to escape things, but at her current size she couldn’t do much at all. She could just stay by Nod’s side and hope things turned out alright, ”Okay, we’re here. When can we go?” she rubbed her upper arms, ”It’s cold.” and May just wanted to go Christmas shopping. She had people to gift, after all, and things to do! Keeping her memories was a priority, yes, but couldn’t they wait just a few days more? Something just felt off about the entire city, although she couldn’t quite place her finger on it, ”Are we looking for anything important, or just danger?”

<3

nolan rowan sparrow
^
nolan rowan sparrow
 Posted on: Jan 3 2017, 01:55 PM
Nod
❝ ❞
Epic
5' 10"
Single

Megan

to think you would get me to the altar
The last time he had come across the portal and ended up in this city, he had of course had ended up exploring the area and found something that he had wanted to explore more. Nolan had of course talked May into coming with him. Now he could only hope that he could find it again, city was even larger when you are the size of a bug, and it was easy enough to say that Nolan wasn’t paying full attention on where he was going, so he wouldn’t even really know how to get back to it. He let out a low sigh as he looked around as if trying to figure out which way to go.

Nolan couldn’t help but glance at May as they walked, he got this odd feeling in the pit of his stomach whenever he was around her, and he found that he wanted to be around her more and more each day. If a day had passed without seeing her or at least talking to her over the phone, he found himself in a bit of a bad mood for the day. But today, he got to spend the day with her today, across the portal, in this city. Of course, he didn’t think anything could go wrong, he was more than willing to protect her against anything that he would need to.

He turned his gaze to her and smiled brightly. “Come on M.K, this is going to be so much fun! And I really want to show you that thing I found, I have no clue what is but maybe you might know.” he held his hand out to her as if ready to lead the way. “Besides, who doesn’t want a bit of danger, it makes things way more exciting! If everything was just safe and easy it wouldn’t be as fun, am I right?” he couldn’t help but ask her.

Nolan quickly looked around the area when he thought he heard something before shaking his head and looking back at her. “I was here once before, but I’m not sure where I saw that thing, it was somewhere around here, I left some markers that would help lead me back to it.” he was looking around for any of the marks that he had left, a slight frown on his face as he tried to think of which way to go.

BY MITZI

may kimberly bogan
^
may kimberly bogan
 Posted on: Jan 7 2017, 06:22 PM
mk
epic
5'3"
straight
single

pond

nolan rowan sparrow / outfit / ahhh! / 480
Whenever she was with Nolan, the answer to any question always seemed related to something dangerous, whether it was racing, or flying, or just doing something ridiculous in general. May could lie all she wanted about wanting to be safe and not participate… But she loved it. She really loved it. Not that she would admit to it- May would always do her best to be safe and careful and watch over herself. She was definitely going to wear helmets and the like…. And she was going to have a great time with it all. Except here across the arch. In San Francisco she just felt more comfortable- probably because she was her normal size- and didn’t mind going off with Nolan on adventures. But in this world? She knew nothing. Everything was bigger than her… And it was terrifying.

On the ground anything could get to them.

She didn’t exactly know what Nolan had in store for them, but she’d go along with it. At least this was a way for her to get her memories stronger again- she didn’t like it when they began to fade away, but she also did not like to be here alone. She always, always ended up in some sort of danger, or in someplace she shouldn’t have been. And that was definitely not anything she enjoyed- May rather liked being safe and comfortable. She liked having those she cared for near her- even if he happened to be the one taking them possibly closer to danger. At least he probably knew how to defend them as well, right? Just in case something happened?

She didn’t even know where they were, other than the city. Hopefully Nolan knew how to get them back to the arch, because she was definitely lost. Directions were never her strong point, and they were even harder when you were only a few inches tall! All the trees and buildings and streets looked the same from down here. She’d just have to trust him. And she’d done that plenty of times before, hadn’t she? ”Okay, okay.” she rolled her eyes as she followed him, ”I know you well enough now, don’t I? You always find crazy things.” she took his hand for a moment and stepped over a few cracks in the stones, ”Sometimes easy is nice. Especially when you’re as small as a bug.” of course he never knew being the size of a human, not until he crossed over, so perhaps this just wasn’t as bad for him as it was for her? Who knew.

”Say the thing? C’mon, aren’t you at least going to tell me? Or is it a surprise?” she looked around as well, ignoring the buzzing in the back of her ears, ”What do the markers look like?”

<3

nolan rowan sparrow
^
nolan rowan sparrow
 Posted on: Apr 4 2017, 10:34 AM
Nod
❝ ❞
Epic
5' 10"
Single

Megan

Nolan was always for an adventure, adding a bit of danger to his life just made things even more fun. But what made it even more enjoyable was having May along with him, it always seemed to make his adventures more fun and worth it. Over here on this side of the portal was great, he was back to his normal size but it could be just as hard as being in San Francisco or sometimes far worse, since there were creatures on this side of the portal would most likely attack them and could be around any corner. So he tried to be as safe and careful as possible, he wanted to make sure that May stayed safe.

He glanced back at her and smiled brightly at her. “I’m use to this size more than the other size.” he had a bright smile on his face. Nod just wanted her to feel comfortable and safe around him, he was more than willing to protect her from anything that was out there. “Don’t worry I can keep you safe!” he patted at the sword he had brought with him, as if to show her that he was prepared for anything.

His eyes were darting around, as he looked for the first marker, a big smile lighting across his face as he pointed to it. It looked like some debris that he had put an X on. “That’s the first one right there.” he hurried his steps to get closer to it. “Well of course it is a surprise, just trust me. You’ll love it!” he had a big smile on his face. But the smile slowly went away when he noticed the buzzing noise, a curious look came upon his face as he started to look around trying to figure out what it was.

“Do you hear that? There’s a buzzing noise.” his eyes looking upward as he looked around, it sounded like a bug but not just one bug by many. “Hey May I would suggest that we hurry and find some place to take shelter. Most likely some place that we can fit in but a bug can’t.” he really didn’t want to worry her but Nod also knew that they needed to hurry and find a place.

BY MITZI

may kimberly bogan
^
may kimberly bogan
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 01:05 PM
mk
epic
5'3"
straight
single

pond

nolan rowan sparrow / outfit / ahhh! / 489
She didn’t always mind an adventure- at least as long as it was Nolan she was with. And a few others, but yeah, mostly him. It probably had to do with the fact that she knew him, and he knew her. Well, mostly. They had come from similar worlds and they sort of understood the lives that the other lived, even if they were completely different sizes- literally. It didn’t make too much of a difference for May, not in the end. At least he knew she wasn’t from this world, and that everything was just slightly off for her. He knew some of her fears, her worries, and more. It was a bit odd, seeing as they had only know each other for a year or so now, yet she was able to consider him one of her closest friends.

May did like being a little bit taller than this, even if it was fun to see things from a different point of view. There were so many details she never noticed when she was full sized that were more than clear to see here. She could see the individual hairs on a bug, she could see cracks that were nearly invisible to her full-grown size. Honestly, it was all a little crazy at times. Well, most of the time. Even after all this time May still wasn’t entirely comfortable with her whole being changing sizes now and again. It was pretty weird, honestly. ”Yeah, you are.” she rolled her eyes, ”At least one of us it.” because this was pretty incredibly weird, if you asked her. Not exactly what anyone should have expected, especially when all of this was supposed to be a fancy land. ”You better keep me safe!” she laughed, ”I’ll haunt you if you don’t.”

Maybe the redhead should’ve brought her own weapon… But really, could she even use one? Not at all- May was more likely to hit herself than anything else, and no one wanted to deal with that as far as she was concerned. Why would they? It was just more stress, in the end. ”Just x’s? Alright, easy enough.” she spoke. That was definitely something she could follow. She looked at the smile on his face and couldn’t help but smile as well. What sort of big thing did he have plan? ”I trust you.” her voice was soft, but it was true. She definitely would always trust him.

”That’s kinda weird.” May listened to the sounds of the buzzing, ”Maybe it’s a machine or something?” who knew? Hopefully it wasn’t anything too bad- but you never knew what to expect in this world. ”Shelter?” she frowned, ”Nod, what’s happening?” May questioned and took a step closer to him, ”Where can we hide? Why bugs?”

<3

^
nolan rowan sparrow
 Posted on: Nov 2 2017, 07:07 PM
Nod
❝ ❞
Epic
5' 10"
Single

Megan

Part of him knew that he shouldn’t keep dragging May into trouble, but Nod couldn’t help it, he was always ending in some sort of trouble even though it wasn’t like he tried to get into trouble or find his way to it, it found him. But when May was around she was able to get him out of trouble safely, while he would just run head first in and just take whatever punishment that would be dished out to him. But he would listen to May, there had been times where she had been able to talk him out of getting into some sort of trouble.

He couldn’t help but smile brightly at her. “Well back on the other side of the portal, you can tease me about you being use to that size!” he told her, as he kept walking beside her. He couldn’t help but lightly pushed her. “Of course I will keep you safe, I have my sword. So we’ll be alright. he couldn’t help but laugh hearing her saying that she would haunt him. “I think you would make a clumsy ghost, you would trip over everything.” he joked.

Nod just couldn’t wait to show her his surprise, he was sure that she would find it just as cool as he did. He smiled brightly at her before he glanced around as if looking. But he couldn’t help but watch her when he heard the sound, glancing around for someplace safe for them to hide, he held her hand, his grip getting tighter as if he was getting ready to run. He couldn’t help but kept looking more, eyes narrowing some before he glanced at her. Nod just wanted to get her to some place safe, some place out of reach of what was coming.

That was when he spotted it, tugging on her hand as he started to run. “We’ll be fine, I promise M.K. We just need to get to shelter and then we can wait it out till than.” He told her as he ran toward a crack that was big enough for them but small enough to keep the bugs out. “As long as we stay in that space, we will be safe.”

BY MITZI

may kimberly bogan
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll