Agnes
❝ It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! ❞
Despicable Me
5'1"
heteroflexible
single

Lauren

for: jace
    she finds jace after the final for their astrology class, smiling wide as she hands him a crudely-wrapped box. after he opens it, she insisted on him doing it right then and there, he finds a mug with his star sign on it, sagittarius. clementine wishes him a very merry christmas and that she hopes that he never has to do anything astrology-related ever again.

--------------------
user posted image
^
ivy scarlet glen
 Posted on: Dec 14 2017, 10:07 PM
princess aurora
❝ but if they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true! ❞
sleeping beauty
5'9"
heterosexual
single

liz

To Ray, delivered enthusiastically in person by Miss Ivy. The box is deceptively square, and inside there's a kind of lid with air holes stuck on the bowl. The bowl was the point but it's Ivy and she got carried away. >> HAVE A FISH. There's also a card:

Merry Christmas! Or well, happy holidays, I don't really know if you celebrate. I want you to know I think you're a really cool person and I'm happy I met you. :) I'm sorry if you don't like it. You can give it back if you want; I'm sure you'll know what part I mean in a minute. Anyway- thank you for being my friend! -Ivy

user posted image

To Pooh, whether it's in the animated world where she first met him or in the real world. Doesn't matter. There's no card, but Heulwen hopes to give it to him in person and thank him for being, well, him. And unintentionally reminding her it's okay to be soft and do silly things. And yes-- it is filled.

user posted image
^
marie-elaine beauregard
 Posted on: Jan 2 2018, 10:59 PM
Belle
❝ And for once it might be grand To have someone understand: I want so much more than they've got planned ❞
beauty and the beast
5'6"
demisexual
single

Amanda

For Jay, or rather Pooh, who Marie still adores greatly (and may or may not worry about from time to time). The gift is carefully wrapped in a giftbag with tissue paper and a neatly written note folded inside. 'Pooh Bear - The next time you find yourself alone without me to help guide you, I hope this serves you well. Best of wishes and don't forget to stop by and say hello sometime! Happy Holidays, Belle'

^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted on: Jan 4 2018, 12:21 AM
molly
❝ I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM! ❞
toy story
5'3"
straight
confused

pond

user posted image

To Jace:

You always need to know the time, and what's a better way to know it than a watch with style? Happy holidays!

-Molly
^
emilia catrina la amada
 Posted on: Jan 4 2018, 12:23 AM
la muerte
❝ i do. ❞
the book of life
5'7"
pansexual
married

pond

user posted image

Danny-

For your morning coffee.

- Emilia

--------------------
user posted image
sam <3
^
janine bianca winters
 Posted on: Jan 4 2018, 12:40 AM
snow white
❝ I DIDN'T MEAN TO FRIGHTEN YOU. ❞
snow white and the seven dwarfs
5'4"
straight
single

pond

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Leo,

For when you come back, so you have a chance to relax.

-Janine

--------------------
user posted image
Sam <3
^
zoë dimitra alseid
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 05:30 PM
nymph
❝ Once was a girl, born of the earth, With flowers in her hair ❞
a fairytale forest
5'4"
curious
free bird

amanda

For Lawana, whose shop Zoë has become a regular in visiting. The painting (already framed and ready for hanging up) is carefully wrapped in brown paper and twine. A simple card reads 'You shared your favorite place with me, and so here is mine (or at least one of them). Thank you, and happy holidays. - Zoë'

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
fastreply
newtopic
newpoll