the fox and the hound
6'2"
queer
single

ren

huck hound

( the lover )

theme | dead bodies // air

Let's pretend I blew up the school - all the schools.
Now that you're dead, what're you gonna do with your life?

001. CHARACTER SHEET

canon: copper
film: the fox and the hound
d.o.b/age: 26 august, 1998 (19)
hometown: ???, pennsylvania, usa
current residence: bayview/hunter's point, san francisco, california
occuption: clerk @ shell fuel station
education: city college (expelled; student misconduct)
major: music
pronouns: he/him/his
hair color: dark brown
hair, etc.: curly & jaw length; usually dirty
eyes: gollum-sized & dark brown
skin: fair; has some trouble with acne
height: 6'2"
weight: 140lbs
build: lean, muscular
sexual orientation: queer (pansexual?)
romantic orientation: biromantic
myers-briggs: enfp
enneagram: type 8
hogwarts house: hufflepuff
mental disorder(s): borderline personality disorder (undiagnosed, untreated)
phobia(s): bears
hobbies (productive): making music, gaming, skateboarding, running
favorite film: pulp fiction
favorite color: pink
favorite food: peanut butter and banana sandwiches
© ren
^
huckleberry james hound
 Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 11:15 PM
copper
❝ Those days are over. I'm a hunting dog now. ❞
the fox and the hound
6'2"
queer
single

ren

002. FICTION

It’s well past six by the time he stops crying, but he doesn’t get out of bed until the sun returns. Everything is painless, paralyzing, peeling flesh from bone. His face is wet; he can’t breathe through his nose; he wants to leave his room but he’s afraid of the consequences. She’s stalking him. Things would be better if she didn’t exist. He can feel himself fading from her memory, his value deflating, his body rotting. Today, he thinks he might kill himself. But he can’t do it here.

It hurts. If he takes one medicine daily, he’ll feel better, but if he takes them all he can kill them both. It takes several minutes to crawl out of bed, half an hour to find the bathroom. The top comes off with a pop and he swallows and it takes seven, eight, nine minutes to put on a sweater and jeans.

It hurts. It hurts. He feels like a disease. The doctors tell him things but they don’t really mean them. No consequences. He feels too much and they do, too; he knows they do, he can see it in their eyes.

Goodbye is his least favorite word, he thinks; its the one he hears too much. Five, ten, twelve minutes and the world looks a little messier, a little truer. His face is wet; its raining; the sky is blue; just like him. The sky is blue? Just like him. He focuses on his shoes and tries not to think about her but she’s stalking him, asking him why its taking so long, asking him to go, screaming; he’d like to grab her by the waist and hold on for dear life because he loves her; pull her down because he loves her; doesn’t she know? Stay and abuse him. Don't leave. Please don't. Nobody could love her like he does. It’s not enough. She pries his fingers off one by one, the bones cracking, splintering, the flesh bleeding, oozing, and then he slips. She lets him go and he falls and she doesn’t even have the decency to watch.

He’s slipping and then he’s falling and there isn’t anyone to catch him but the floor. Ten, twenty, twenty-five lights flickering like fireflies before his eyes and she wants to know if it hurts.

© ren
^
huckleberry james hound
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 03:39 AM
copper
❝ Those days are over. I'm a hunting dog now. ❞
the fox and the hound
6'2"
queer
single

ren

003. FACT // BABY CAME HOME 2 / VALENTINES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

i was only seventeen
when we first tried things
when she first made me
feel like a man

© ren
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll