ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> strength of the people
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
WENDY

A lover of AUs and a master of causing the feels, Wendy is always at the ready to offer love and support to her fellow members. Her posts are lovingly constructed, detailed, and every character speaks in their own voice; from the lovable Cadi to the villainous Cala. EDS wouldn't be the same without her, so go show her some love!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

ZELDA NOAKES & TERENCE HALLOWS

THREAD OF THE MONTH

LITTLE SHOP 'O HADES
NICCOLÒ THANASIS & PERSIE ANTHOS

NIAMH ROSS
charas of the month

MARTINE ANKER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

strength of the people, king arthur - quest for camelot
william pierce calibur
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 01:03 PM

You have reminded us that the strength of a kingdom is not based on the strength of the king, but on the strength of its people..

King Arthur
  Quest For Camelot
  41 years old
  Single
  heterosexual
  He/Him
  Jax (She/Her)
 39 POSTS

awards

william calibur
principal
forty
kind-hearted
just
about info goes here, will scroll, bold and italic tags have both been stylised!

coming soon! (getting posted for link in member directory!)

♰ friends William is a great person to have as a friend. He'll tell it to you as it is but will still be cautious of his words. He's truthful about everything, but not in an unkind way. Pairing something bad with two good things is often how he likes to look at the world. He's always got an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on whenever a friend may need it. He's not gotten out all that much since making his way to SF, but he doesn't hermit himself away. Going out to crowded bars and clubs isn't his thing. You're most likely to find him at a cafe or a low key, family feeling bar/pub. He has found a love of coffee since arriving in SF and can't seem to make it to work without getting a cup of joe. Sadly, he hasn't mastered making it himself so he has a few cafes that are his favorite to visit. William has never experienced it, but he is the type of person that would run after someone who stole a purse, wallet or bag. He always has a warm smile to share with others, even if he's feeling down. It takes a bit for people to get into his walls, but once you make a friend of King Arthur, you have that friendship and trust for life. Unless you break it with unthinkable actions.

♰ lovers final plans have been laid out for this here king to fall in love with Skylar Cassidy. However, I wouldn't say no to past loves and relationships. He's been in SF for five years, so a lot could have happened! He's a very gentle soul and believes strongly in chivalry and all that it entails. William is the type of guy that will buy flowers for a woman just because he can or pick up a gift because it made him think of someone. He's polite and attentive and always keeps his word, unless he gets sick. He never makes up excuses and believes in telling the truth in all cases.

♰ enemies the obvious villianous actions such as theft and harm to others will instantly put you on William's enemies list. He doesn't go out of his way to make enemies, but they happen. In the animated realm, this is mostly those that did not like the way that he led the kingdom such as Ruber and his men. Truly William tries his best to make a friend of everyone. But I am always open to hearing some conflicting plots!

ACTIVE THREADS
Who We Are
   ft. Skylar Cassidy // Local Bar

Spill The Truth
   ft. Skylar Cassidy // V-Day Event; AU

thread title
   ft. name // set in location

thread title

ENDED THREADS
thread title

thread title

thread title

thread title

RELATIONSHIPS
Skylar Cassidy
    Current Friend; Future Lover // SF Original

name
    relationship // membergroup

name
    relationship // membergroup

--------------------
dreaming of bigger things
but i'm not the only one
PM
^
emilia catrina la amada
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 12:30 AM

i do..

la muerte
  the book of life
  35 years old
  married
  pansexual
  she/her
  pond (she/her)
 136 POSTS

awards

william pierce calibur

PLOTS PLOTS PLOTS

emilia&&william
i just like to throw people who are older together so! emilia is a goddess and she loves humans and so throwing them together shouldn't be tooo hard? she owns a bookstore, so if he would ever stop someplace like that they could meet! she'd loveee the idea that he works with kids at a school because that would be super fun to her!

matias&&william
so matias is tito from oliver & co and he's a zumba instructor. maybe he and william work at the same place on the weekends?? since william does the self defense classes sometimes?

--------------------
user posted image
sam <3
PM
^
william pierce calibur
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 10:50 AM

You have reminded us that the strength of a kingdom is not based on the strength of the king, but on the strength of its people..

King Arthur
  Quest For Camelot
  41 years old
  Single
  heterosexual
  He/Him
  Jax (She/Her)
 39 POSTS

awards

emilia catrina la amada

Sooooo Sorry for the late reply! Spring break turned my work schedule hectic in the last weeks of March before giving me most of a week off haha

william&emilia
I love this idea! Will could easily be found in a bookstore afterschool or after his weekend job. He'd be looking for children's books too so they can easily get to talking about how he works at the school! I can get something started for us this Friday or Saturday if you'd like!

william&matias
I love the idea of them working at the same place and maybe chatting after classes have let out. it would be hilarious if matias tried to convince will to come to a zumba class. im not sure of much else for them though other than just the knowing who the other is! but im open to ideas!

--------------------
dreaming of bigger things
but i'm not the only one
PM
^
matias inigo de tito
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 06:28 PM

Hey man if this is torture, chain me to the wall..

tito
  oliver and company
  32 years old
  mingling
  bisexual

pond ()
 55 POSTS

awards

william pierce calibur
ahhh also lateeee and not gonna reply to emilia since that's already on your list!!

william&&matias
ahh yes! i would love it so much, he wants everyone to go to zumba and work out ad meet all sorts of hot chicks HELL YEAH. i mean what could be better?? just all sorts of shenanigans at work, right?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open