mufasa
❝ A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. ❞
the lion king
6'3"
heterosexual
married

sam

----------
Alright so, Mufasa's alive so why not Scar? I honestly don't have a lot to put in here. Plotwise I think it'd be more dynamic if we discussed things together, and I don't want to put any limitations, especially since we have so many other Lion King characters on board who might all want something different. So what I'm going to do is focus on how Samuel feels about his brother, and what might happen should they meet again.

First things first Samuel might have been willing to forgive Scar for his own murder, but that's a moot point considering Scar specifically targeted Simba and very nearly killed/starved the pride. He does blame himself for Scar's behaviors and choices, and for not noticing that something was wrong sooner. He will not outright try to kill his brother, especially if they meet in the real world. So at least you have that to look forward to.

I really don't know what else to say. So I'm just gonna leave it at that. If you've got any questions feel free to pm me! Or ask for any of my messengers c:

----------
taken by max

Other request for Simba found here

Here on EDS we have quite a collection of lion king bbies. In fact, Simba's entire family is pretty much on board already and would be very very happy to see someone take him. I can't speak for everyone else's feelings though and what they would like for Simba exactly, so I'm just going to touch on how Mufasa feels about his son. In a lot of ways ( though he misses his family terribly ) Mufasa/Samuel has learned to let them go. Not forget of course, he could never do that, but he knows that it was his time to pass on. Granted he didn't actually die in the gorge, but he didn't return either. Instead he partnered with Rafiki to create the visions that helped push Simba in the right direction. Samuel might not have been among the stars, but he was still watching and doing his part to help. Now, he has no illusions about what would happen if he found Simba again. He knows that the Pride Lands suffered a lot in the darkness and he'd be very very happy to know Simba is alive, but he'd also understand if his son wanted nothing to do with him. After all he has essentially lied about his death all these years.

I feel like the start of this relationship would be very rocky and awkward, and honestly if you wanted we could even say that they never quite bridge that gap. Really it's all up to you. Samuel for the most part would try his best to make up for what he's done, because he really hates that he had to miss out on Simba growing up, and that he wasn't there for him when he needed him. Chadwick Boseman was suggested as a face but really that's open and entirely up to you! c:

----------
taken by lowrie

Sarabi is Mufasa's mate and honestly the love of his life. One of his biggest regrets was not being able to tell her where he was. He very nearly did countless times since he crossed the portal, but knew that if he did he'd only end up coming back entirely. Plus he didn't want to put her in a position where she had to lie to Simba about his death either. He'd do anything, absolutely anything to see her again, but he's terrified of what she might say to him when/if they ever do reunite. He knows what Scar and the Hyenas put her through and just he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want to see or talk to him ever again for that >.> HE HOPES THAT THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH ANYONE IN HIS FAMILY, but he does understand that if it is and is respectful of that fact. To the point where if any of them did decide they wanted to not see him again, he'd be okay with stepping back out of their lives, no matter how much it hurt him to do so.

I'd really love if the face used for her was Naomi Harris since her and Idris have a lot of very cute pictures/gifs together. >.> But that's not set in stone and honestly so long as she's on board I'm not about to complain.

----------
FUN FACT Rafiki is the only one that knows Mufasa/Samuel is alive. It's not that he actively approached Rafiki to tell him, more like it's really hard to hide the fact that you're not dead from someone who can speak to spirits. Most importantly it was Rafiki that suggested Samuel try and give Simba the push he needed to finally go face Scar. Basically picture all the moments in the movie where Mufasa 'signals' Rafiki or 'speaks' to Simba as Mufasa actually being there/an illusion to make sure that the balance of the world isn't thrown out the window because Mufasa lived when he shouldn't have. Mufasa would very much like having one of his closest friends on board though. Especially since Rafiki would arguably be the only one of all the Pridelanders who wouldn't be pissed off/hurt by what Mufasa did.

----------
I don't imagine that Zazu would be very pleased at not having been included in on the secret, or trusted with the information that Mufasa was alive. And that's honestly all I have to give you right now in that respect. Samuel would nonetheless like to know that he's okay, and everyone needs a Zazu in their life tbh.

----------
this request is for a physical therapist who we'll call hilary for now. Hilary was the one responsible for a lot of samuel's recovery. when he crossed through the portal he was a mess, and his body is still very much a mess. he was given some physical therapy, and he goes back every now and then when he can, but hilary is important because she actually became his friend during this time. she was a big motivator to why he managed to get his ass up and moving around, and even though she's prone to being lazy herself she's shown up at his doorstep with hot coffee and doughnuts at 5am more than once ready to get some jogging or gym time in. i would love for her to be a SF original, but if you want her to be from the animated world that'd be cool too.

the point is she's got to be willing to kick his ass for not doing the things he should do to keep himself in good shape and help him continue to heal. and i just close male/female platonic friendships /throws glitter in the air.

my suggestion is hilary swank but really this is open af. she's just there because i'm trash for the reaping and her and idris were friends/partners in that movie. BEFORE HE WAS MURDERED -cries- anyway, yes. friends. gimmie. If you need anything I imagine her as being very nerdy; since one of the reasons samuel loves pokemon so much is because someone gave it to him in therapy. so if she's the one that introduced him to that it'd be swell too. they can jog in their wigglytuff work out shirts and shades like >8))

--------------------
user posted image
^
samuel leander james
 Posted on: Apr 17 2017, 04:02 PM
mufasa
the lion king
6'3"
heterosexual
married

sam

Bump~

--------------------
user posted image
^
samuel leander james
 Posted on: Aug 13 2017, 11:43 PM
mufasa
the lion king
6'3"
heterosexual
married

sam

Bump~

--------------------
user posted image
^
samuel leander james
 Posted on: Oct 7 2017, 03:45 AM
mufasa
the lion king
6'3"
heterosexual
married

sam

bump \o/

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
fastreply
newtopic
newpoll