ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> just let your colors shine ☁️
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
addreply
newthread
newpoll

just let your colors shine ☁️, lauren's 9 charries [v.3]
theodore james preston
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 06:27 PM

sneaking in food to a movie theater is a federal offense..

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 119 POSTS

awards

plot it up!
So you found my plotter! just so you know, i'm up for just about any plot and will work to make sure that a plot will fit just right with a character if need be. If you have plots on my old plotter, here is the link!

Thread-wise, I tend to try to match word count, but if they're especially long, I'll probably be about a few hundred under since I can only do the exposition piece for so long lmao. I'm fine with most subject matters, even smut and violence (however I haven't done either in a pretty long time so I apologize if it's not A+), but as long as they're not overly graphic, violence-wise. If you're unsure about something, don't be afraid to ask!

I also have my thread availibility thingie here! Just because a character is at or near 10 threads doesn't necessarily mean that I'm not open to new things with them, I just won't be typically offering them up for plots, but others can plot with them as much as they want.

I also tend to prioritize starting threads, first replies, and major plots for my owes, but if you need a thread replied to for an AC or whatever, please let me know and I will get it done!

If you have anymore question, feel free to contact me via discord (andpeggy #1407) or pm. Otherwise, happy plotting!

Alexandra Baker
21. anastasia. student + waitress.
about
alex here is anastasia from cinderella! she is 21 years old, a third year college student at sfsu where she is studies philosophy, and also works as a waitress. she arrived in san francisco in summer of 2015. honestly, she does get a bad rap in the movie as she is actually a decent person. she feels incredibly bad about the way that she and her family treated cinderella, but alex mostly did it out of fear of replacing her stepsister's role and for her biological family's love, even if it wasn't really love that she needed. now that she's here, she's working on becoming a better person, but is definitely misguided. she's a major partier that tends to turn to alcohol and one-night-stands in attempts to make her guilt disappear, even if it is only temporarily. her main goal as of right now is to find her step-sister in the hopes of making amends.

friends
she's quite the extrovert, so i'm sure that alex has lots of friends. granted, based on her own reputation, i'm pretty sure they're not exactly great people. i imagine a lot of bad influences in her life that only push her towards making even worse decisions. this girl definitely also needs good influences in her life, people that will help push her in the right direction and get her life back on track. at some point in the near-ish future, something (undecided at the current moment) groundbreakingly bad will happen to alex, which will be the true wake-up call that she needs to ditch her bad friends and start making more genuine relationships that aren't based off of partying or shared interests in being just a horrible person.

enemies
confession time: she really does not like her mother or her sister. as i mentioned briefly earlier, they kind of both manipulated her to do their bidding in exchange for fake love. alex does not like either of these women at all, despite their influence in her life before coming to san francisco. besides those two women, she's not a huge fan of any of the following: mysoginists, cat callers (those she does like the attention when drunk), douchebags (she might hook up with them occasionally though), and nosy people. she doesn't do too much about conflict, even avoids it a times, but drunk-her is more than happy to spit a few not-so-nice words at others when provoked.

lovers
alex is bisexual and biromantic and has no preference for gender. past, present, and future are all open. for the time being, i really just do not see alex doing anything remotely ~romantic~ as she's still dealing with her bad habits that just include lots of sex and drunken hookups. once the aforementioned shift does start to play out, she will start looking for more long lasting things in this category, meaning that she might actually start dating. until then, just hookups/friends with benefits kind of things~

thread ideas
college party and your character runs into a very drunk alex / alex is tutoring your character or vice versa / alex is your waitress / your character and alex have class and/or a group project together / alex and your character go thrift-shopping / alex drags your character out for a fun night on the town
Isaac Crandell
31. ichabod crane. hs english teacher.
about
isaac is ichabod crane from the legend of sleepy hollow. he is thirty-one years old and works as a high school english teacher, typically focusing on classic american literature. he arrived in san francisco in fall of 2009 and started officially teaching the next year. isaac is still quite the charmer and has the moves to get the ladies, but is still incredibly superstitious and very much a coward. he holds his beliefs close to his chest, despite living in the twenty-first century, them having been deeply ingrained by his mother. they have cooled down a little bit in the almost ten years that he's been in the real world, but still are alarmingly there. however, he tries to not let them get best of him, still remaining as easygoing and patient as he originally was. on occasion, he can be a bit materalistic, but that has definitely become less of an issue seeing that money is not as hard to obtain nowadays.

friends
he is a very likeable guy, so i have no doubt that he cna actually make friends. in a group of people, he's typically more grounded and the voice of reason that tries to fix any internal conflicts occurring. isaac can be awkward at times, but let's be real, who isn't awkward in some sort of social situations? isaac is a great mediator and is always willing to help anyone that approaches him. granted, he does put himself first, which is mostly a good thing, but after come his friends as they are very important to him. patience is another strong suit for him and he's also a wonderful listener.

enemies
not very many in this category, but there still definitely are. he can be competitive at times and this can and will get the best of him (i.e. brom bones) and he'll become so focused in trying to beat this person at whatever it is that he is unable to realize that he's being malicious. this is not a great trait, honestly, and is only augmented by the fact that he's willing to do anything (and i mean just about anything) to beat this person. besides that, there probably isn't really another reason as to why he would dislike someone and vice versa.

lovers
isaac is heterosexual and heteroromantic. his past and future are open, but his present is closed. he, unsurprisingly, still holds a candle for katrina, as he had cared very deeply for her back in the animated world, even if a part of this had to do with her good looks and father's money. however he has mostly moved on (emphasis on mostly) as he's been separated from her for so long. he's currently meeting her again, in yet another romantic situation, which will keep him occupied for the time being, but other things are completely open. one night stands, friends with benefit, past relationship, etc. are all fine by me and him.

thread ideas
isaac teaches your character how to read / he is spooped by something or someone and needs to be reassured / your (female) character is being bothered by an obnoxious man and isaac bails her out / your character and isaac have a friendly rivalry about something / this tol boi helps out ur smol bean reach something up high / your character comes to isaac for advice
May Norris
35. g-e mother. kindergarten teacher.
about
may is an aoc and more specifically, a genetically-engineered mother. she was the main caretaker of steph's evangeline until she was five years old and was forcibly taken away from her. she is thirty-five years old and works as a kindergarten teacher. she has been in san francisco since winter of 2010 and has been teaching since 2012. despite only caring for angie for five years, she still really cares about her and is willing to do anything for her. she does not have her memories, though, and doesn't know who she's exactly looking for when it comes to her daughter. may is generally a very kind and patient, your stereotypical mom friend when it comes down to it. however, she does have mood swings and is especially depressed when she misses her daughter a lot, typically in the winter time. may is pretty good at hiding this from her students, though, so it isn't super obvious to people who don't know her well.

friends
may is pretty much the epitome of a mom friend, as i mentioned earlier. i'm sure she has many friends and makes them fairly easily as she has a very warm personality. she's an attentative friend that always looks out for her friend so she can be there for them whenever they need help. she's the type of person that brings over not only a bowl of soup to someone that's sick, but also antibiotics and blankets and dvds so that they can entertain themselves while they get better. however, being her friend does come with a few extra things. may also suffers from depression, due to her missing her daughter. during those times when it's especially bad, she'll push away and neglect many important friendships just so that she can focus on herself. these don't last particularly long, never more than four or five days, but it's basically radio silence from her until it's over.

enemies
out of all of my kids, may probably has the least amount of enemies, which is saying something since most of my babs are pretty likeable lmfao. as it is, may is a very likable person, so it's not that she goes around seeking for people to dislike her. her calming presence, an ability that she has from being a mother, probably causes most of the random people who would dislike her to not go down that route, but that obviously is not always effective. there's literally only going to be a couple of people of people that actually fit into here when it comes down to this and that would probably be for an incredibly stupid reason.

lovers
may is bicurious and heteroromantic. past is closed, but present and future are open due to her not really understanding anything beyond familial love until rather recently. this was something she was not exposed to in her world, as her only purpose was to care for children for the government to use. i really want someone to try to teach her about this kind of thing, as i'm she's seen it by this point, but has yet to experience it firsthand. i'm sure she's an incredibly caring and patient partner, but at the moment, she barely understands this topic.

thread ideas
her kids go on a field trip to somewhere and run into your character / may is exploring what this world has to offer with the help of your character / may needs cheering up, which your character helps with / your character is in a bind, but may comes to their rescue
Margaret Chung
25. meg (paperman). food blogger.
about
meg is meg from the paperman short. she is twenty-five and is a food blogger. she's been in san francisco since spring of 2016 and also used to work as a receptionist at a start-up company that never ended up making it. she is bubbly and optimistic, always looking to meet new people and explore the world around her. she's a little bit old fashioned due to the fact that she is originally from the 1940s, so meg does have a bit of a learning curve when it comes to new gadgets like phones. however, she still maintains her impeccable style from her time and has no plans to make it more modernized. meg also has a heart of gold and is trying her best to look out for those around her. she's a bit of a chatty cathy and can go on and on and on about something seemingly frivolous, but i promise that she means nothing by it!

friends
due to her very extroverted personality, meg most definitely has lots of friends. she's kind to everyone, no matter what, and always tries to make the best of a situation. she's definitely confused about technology 90% of the time but has a smart phone anyways (she probably needs loads of help with it lbr, but she's getting better). meg is an old soul, due to her originally being from the 1940s, but definitely loves the freedoms that the twenty-first century has brought to minorities (especially since she is part of several!). her friends mean more than anything her and anyone that she meets that shows her a decent amount of kindness is classified as on in her books!

enemies
meg has an issue with people who go out of their way to make other people's lives miserable. like why would you waste your time and energy doing something so horrible? she doesn't get mad easily, but once you make her angry, you're in a world of hurt (read as: she'll just ignore you until you're effectively out of her life or yell really bad insults at you). she isn't one to be very aggressive or confrontational, unless absolutely necessary. and by absolutely necessary, she means never as she's a complete and utter sweetheart that could probably never bring herself to do anything super bad to anyone, whether or not they actually deserve it.

lovers
meg is heterosexual and heteroromantic. her past and future are open, but her presnt is closed. she has only recently reentered the dating world after realizing that finding george again was a lost cause. meg isn't used to dating in the twenty-first century so it's a bit of a struggle. she's a huge hopeless romantic though and dreams of the first dates and things that love would bring! she is starting to see someone and has gone on their second date together, but we'll see how this goes!

thread ideas
meg is reviewing the restaurant your character works at / meg needs help with one of her devices and your character is able to offer some assistance / meg attempts to impart some wisdom on your character / this sweetheart bumps into your character (maybe even literally!) and strikes up a conversation with them
Midori Yoshida
25. mochi. cat cafe owner.
about
his gal is mochi from big hero six. she's twenty-five and owns her own cat cafe. midori has been here since fall of 2016. she is a grumpy p. o. s., much like a cat, but can be easily brought out of this with a little bit of love and affection. that being said, she is somewhat of an attention hog and will do practically anything in her power to get people to pay attention to her if she feels that she's being ignored. she has yet to be reunited with any of the bh6 clan, but has been actively searching for them since she figured out how to do the human thing (stick figure drawings and hiro traps :p). she adjusted fairly easil to san francisco due to her own city being fairly similar, but most of the issue came with figuring out her human body. to help her run her cafe, midori has seven cats, most of them having personalities and names based off her friends and family from san fransokyo.

friends
due to her prickly exterior, it can be difficult for midori to make new friends. it takes a little bit for someone to get accustomed to her, especially since she's grouchy and sweary af. she does love her attention, however, and being around people reenergizes her. she can be a bit of a mom friend, as she loves to cook and bake for her friends (it does help that she is quite talented at this from years of watching cass). she's a strong believer in looking out for your friends and supporting them regardless of what is happening (unless said action hurts others and/or themselves).

enemies
she probably has more enemies than most of my other kids and this is probably due to her honest and succinct nature. she's not afraid to swear at you if you piss her off and will definitely hold a grudge that will last a million years long. she might even throw a few punches if she's on the drunker side, as sober her is more than aware of how small she is.

lovers
midori is homosexual and homoromantic. her past, present, and future are open. midori is mostly out there, when it comes to dating things, as she has dating apps and is out there, trying to meet new people. she's always up for a one night stand and/or dates. midori is a very affectionate person that loves cuddles, but lovey-dovey language is definitely not her thing at all. she's for practically everything, so throw your ladies at her!

thread ideas
oops! your character managed to piss of midori / drunk!midori throws a punch at your character / your character's perception of midori is much different from what she is actually like / drunk!midori bakes for your character. let's hope she manages to make something good
Nixie Murdock
19. arista. professional mermaid.
about
nixie is arista from the little mermaid ! she is nineteen years old and works at the aquarium of the bay in pier 39 as a professional mermaid. she's been here for since winter of 2015/2016, but about a year ago. she misses her sisters and father so much and is a bit lonely at times, but for the most time, she drowns (lol see what i did there) herself in work to ignore this. however she has reunited with alana, andi (who actually is her roommate!), lulu, and her dad ! she's also gotten much better about not taking things that weren't hers to begin with, but she does occasionally borrow things from her sister that she lives with. she is not the most perceptive fish in the sea and can be a bit clueless at times (living up to the unobservant blonde stereotype i see), but she makes up for this in how caring she is towards those that mean a lot to her.

friends
this girl needs all the friends. she's such a bubbly and happy girl that loves meeting new people but can appear to be a bit shy at first. she can be a bit cautious due to her father's warnings about humans. nixie isn't exactly the most observant person, though, and isn't great at matching faces to names after only a brief prior meeting. she has a lot of extra money since she doesn't go to school, so she showers her friends with gifts to show that she cares. she's not the most touchy-feeling person either, so hugs aren't her kind of thing, but she really is a good friend to have around since she is mostly reliable.

enemies
well, she can be somewhat argumentative at times as she does hold onto her beliefs very much, so this most likely leads to enemies, but other than that, she doesn't really go out of her way to make them. men that are upset by her rebuffs might be in this category too??? like who doesn't like a girl who dresses up as a mermaid and is nice to children for her job???

lovers
nixie is homosexual and homoromantic. her past and future are open, but her present is closed. sorry men, but nixie isn't into you one bit. she's gay as hell and lbr she probably marches in the sf pride parade every year. i'm not sure if her sisters or people from tlm universe are aware of this, but whatever i'll figure this out later. nixie is out in the dating world but is a bit shy when it comes to anything about love and romance. so give her all of the awkward dates lol. as of currently, she is trying to figure things out with another lady.

thread ideas
your character meets nixie when she's at work / nixie has met your character before but forgot their name and doesn't want to admit it / nixie manages to get into an argument with your character
Sean Thayer
28. sir hiss. executive assistant.

about
sean is sir hiss from robin hood. he is twenty-eight and works as an executive assistant for one of the district six representative of the san francisco board of supervisors. this sad gay rope has been here in the real world since fall of 2014, and has been working his way up the political ladder. he doesn't have his memories anymore, but is really hoping that his long lost love (prince john) will make a reappearance so that the two of them can take over san francisco (despite this obviously being not thought out at all lol) even without his crucial memories, he still has a bit of a ruthless air to him, which does ring true to a certain extent seeing that he's managed to claw his way up to a position of some power within two years. despte that, he is incredibly loyal, a main peronality trait that he holds close to himself and prides himself over.

friends
even though he does come across as sneaky and cunning, especially to those that don't know him well, sean is a decently good friend. he's super loyal, as i did mention earlier, which kind of hides his clingy nature as he typically picks a main friend and sticks with them for all things and spends most time that he's not at work with (right now it's mari!). he can be brutally honest, but he only does it with the best intentions, as he does want to see his friends succeed. occasionally funny, he'll sometimes makes a good joke, but most of them fall flat, as this is definitely not something

enemies
this boi's sometimes unwarranted advice and honesty probably bothers people a whole lot. he also retains some of his hypnosis, even though he's not sure how it's happening, and can push more weak-minded people towards doing what he wants. for the most part though, he isn't a bad guy, as he doesn't want to see most people hurt (except for those who mess with him). those unlucky few that make him unhappy can expect lots of very unkind words and even possibly a letter to their supervisor at their job just because he's that petty.

lovers
sean is bisexual and biromantic, typically leaning towards gentlemen. his past, present, and future are all open. huehuehue so he has a huge thing for prince john and is really holding onto the idea of them meeting again, even if he doesn't remember him a whole lot. that being said, until a prince john is brought here to eds, he's pretty much open to most things, whether it's dating or one night stands or somewhere in the middle too!

thread ideas
sean enlists your character to help out with an event for the board / sean does a check-up on your character's business / he makes a comment about your character and it pisses them off / sean gives your character fashion advice
Sinclair Harper
32. fixer (the linguist). linguistics professor.
about
sinclair is an aoc, more specifically a fixer from my very own world! she worked as the linguist for a group called the fixers that went back in time to 'fix' events from never occurring. however, after six months of this, the fixers realized that the united states had their own time machine that they were using to fix bad moments in their history that weren't necessary to be fixed and decided to sever ties with ttia, the agency that founded the group. long story short, sinclair got left behind in nazi germany after the rest of the fixers left without her and has been in san francisco since. she is thirty-two years old and works as a linguistics professor at university of san francisco (usf). sinclair has been in the real world since spring of 2010 and has yet to find any of the other fixers. she can come across as aloof at times, but that's mostly because she's very socially awkward due to constantly moving around as a child (#militarybratlyfe). besides that, she's a bit cynical and a perfectionist and just an anxious person in general. i love her to pieces and i hope you do too!

friends
like i said above, the socializing thing isn't something that sinclair is great at. like at all. she can be very quiet when you first meet her as she isn't as good around new people, but she's starting to let her guard down now that she's grown more comfortable in her situation. friends are decently important to her, but her job and herself always matter more in the long run (not in a greedy way as she still does care about her friends very much). she keeps it real and is a very reliable person as a general. i do want to note that i'm looking for roommate(s) for her. even though she can definitely afford to live alone, sinclair's therapist feels that she would benefit from having people around her consistently, seeing that would help her come out of her shell more. she owns an actual house, but probably will rent out bedrooms to people for that extra $$$

enemies
a lot of her anxieties stem from being disliked, honestly, besides failure. sinclair has this need to be in everyone's good graces, whether that's just as acquaintances or something more. despite this, she still is very honest and will tell you how she really feels about something, which probably leads to some contention. she's very easily flustered and fold like a plastic chair though, so she'll probably lose most arguments .>.>

lovers
sinclair is demisexual and panromantic. her past and present are open and her future is requested right here! so love is a very weird thing for sinclair as it isn't something that she has had much experience with. her one and only relationship (if you could even call it that) was an affair in which she was the other woman with the guy who's requested in the above ad, who she still very much feels things towards. however, she is open to most, if not all, new experiences, so ladies and gentlemen, please form a line for this lovely lady.

thread ideas
your character catches sinclair on a smoke break / sinclair is your character's professor or is a guest lecturer at their university / she manages to get into a yelling match with someone and is very flustered. pls comfort her so she stops talking in russian / sinclair tutors your character in a different language / she explores what san francisco has to offer (finally) with your character / sinclair interviews your character for one of her roommate spots
Theodore Preston
25. real world oc. actor + concierge.
about
theo here is a san francisco oc and is twenty-five years old. he currently is employed at the san francisco dungeon (not a sex thing i promise) as an actor and at haven hill as a concierge. he's originally from the area from a prominent family in the tech industry. when he was younger, he had practically everything given to him a silver platter, but after he quit his job at an ad agency, his parents cut him off from the family funds. now he's learning how to live a life where he actually has to do work (what a struggle amirite?). he's aware of the animated world and the residents being originally from there, but not of the portal and any specific yets. he's a pretty cool guy, but tries to hide the fact that he's actually a super big dork. he really loves memes and video games, especially those that are from nintendo!

friends
theo is a super friendly person so he would be able make friends fairly easily. most times, people can find him at one of his two jobs, the one at haven hill more often as he's needed there much more. he really really likes video games so if you get him on that, you're most likely going to befriend him. he's a good guy that likes a lot of different things, however, and can most likely find something in common with most people. theo can be sarcastic most of the time, as it is a defense mechanism, but for the most part, it's in good fun and he doesn't anything by it.

enemies
his sarcastic quips most likely bother a lot of people since they might come across as just straight up rude and out of nowhere (as it is second nature for him to make remarks like such). theo most likely doesn't mean it, but if you get him mad, his words bite a lot more. he's also learning how to pickpocket people (#poorlyfe), so this might cause altercations in the future

lovers
theo is heterosexual and heteroromantic. his past is open, but his present and future are closed. he is pretty slick with the ladies and is up for most things, but he's currently dealing with some feelings towards a certain nightmare, so he'll be off the market in the near future.

thread ideas
theo helps out your character at his desk in haven hill / theo is enlisted by your character to be their tour guide around san francisco / your character runs into theo at his other acting gig / he pickpockets your character
PM
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 11:24 PM

But I want someone to love me for me..

Anastasia
  Cinderella
  21 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 58 POSTS

awards

+1 guilt-ridden, validation seeking waitress
PM
^
martine honoria anker
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 07:00 PM

don't get cute with me, this is serious.

attina
  the little mermaid
  23 years old
  single
  heteroflexible
  SHE/HER
  amanda (SHE/HER)
 28 POSTS

awards

HELLO FRIEND you've always been so good about coming to my plotter so hERE I AM IN YOURS

martine & nixie
    Lil sisterrr, Tina feels the throwing-yourself-into-work-to-avoid-issues thing. Like hardcore, to the point of wondering if she can manage to double major AND minor AND have a part-time job. I know that you've at least had plans with the other mersisters, so I wanted to see if that could play into Nixie and Tina getting back together. I think Lana and Tina will know each other before realizing who the other really is? If Nixie learns the identity of her sisters before Tina does, then she can help fill in the blanks. Idk if this makes sense! I just need the sister things!

martine & others
    I'm just gonna spitball some random ideas because nothing is super strong but lemme know if your babs respond to any of these! Tina and Alexandra go to the same school so they might cross paths~ as she would for any of her little sisters, Tina could be a good influence for her. She'd definitely butt heads with Matthieu if given the chance, but I do already have Marie for that ahaha. And tbh Felix is adorable and I've wanted to plot with him 9ever and this is me just tossing the merprincess at him bc I don't think there's any reason they wouldn't get along. /throws hands up
PM
^
may penelope norris
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 08:12 PM

say you'll remember me, even if it's in your wildest dreams..

g.e. Mother
  AOC
  35 years old
  single
  bicurious
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 30 POSTS

awards

tina & nixie
    sisterrrrrrrrrr \o/ hahaha nixie's mindset is that if you work hard enough, you won't missing your six sisters (please note that this isn't working lmao) and I think through Lana would probably be best, who she's currently meeting in a thread. Nixie isn't a very perceptive person and probably wouldn't put two and two together that tina was her sister tina XD sister-wise, nixie needs only a bit of guidance: with her money. she gets so much from job that she just doesn't know what to do with, so she spends it frivously #yikes other than that i just need things with these two!!
tina & others
    yes alexandra def needs good influences. she has a grand total of 1 at the moment, who just happens to be the sister that she treated so poorly to begin with, so she needs people around her to tell her that she needs straighten up and fly right tbh. matthieu probably has enough people telling him to fuck off already lmao and you do mostly have that covered with marie too. felix and tina would be fun to see! they do have the gsa au thread, but they could do something else too? i honestly can't think of anything >> so let me know if you do!
marie & may
    so these two both teach at elementary school (different grades but that shouldn't matter) so maybe they know each other? whether that's through the system or they work at the same school, it doesn't matter to me! i'm sure that they would get along since they're both kind, good people, so i just wanted to throw this idea out there!
martine honoria anker

+1 genetically engineered mother
PM
^
august thomas eckhardt
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 01:33 PM

don't waste time on explanations.

time / the universe
  animated original
  old years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  allie (she/her)
 24 POSTS

awards

august & felix
    eyyyy gus here possibly purchased his condo from felix/felix's agency? he's lived there awhile already but it was unfinished when the deal went down, some of the dry wall still exposed even, but it was expensive meaning probably a big commission for felix. maybe they struck up a conversation? gus can be plenty sociable in the right conditions. maybe they realized they're both young and single and have a few similar interests? i'm thinking maybe casual friends or drinking buddies or something along that vein??

rosemary & andrew
    i'm struggling a bit with how they could meet but rose would find him precious. she's got a bit of a background being the calm friend when others are in a bit of a tizzy, lol, and she needs more beans in her life to assist and protec. ummmmm, she currently works as a personal assistant to lucy florence so mayyyybe the chronicle did a piece on her business or something and rosemary had to be in and about their office for a hot minute or something and they meet/met by chance? some other random encounter could probably work too. I wouldn't be surprised is rosemary reads his column on the reg and recognized him or his name or something and straight up told him so, hahaha.

kanti & willow
    so they have a thread already, I know, but I really like them? kanti is enchanted by willow's shop and what she does. she's a bit of a wild thing and idk how reliable she would be (aka not very) but she's also in need of a job in the real world if willow's still looking <.< as far as employees go, she probably wouldn't be the best but she would try really hard when she was there ha

felix pascal hall
PM
^
theodore james preston
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 10:03 PM

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 119 POSTS

awards

august & felix
    i like these ideas! felix tries his best to ensure that there is a positive rapport between him and his clients so i'm sure they would have made a connection at some point. i'm totally fine with either drinking buddies or casual friends. they would make a good pair!

rosemary & drew
    i think the idea of the feature would work! drew likes to hide out in his office most of the time but if there's a big enough commotion, he'll make an appearance before retreating back to his own space. he needs much protection so i'm sure they would get along really well if she wandered over to his office!

kanti & willow
    willow does quite like kanti from their thread and i totally would like to continue on with their relationship too! she already has npcs as other employees, but she's more than willing to employ others if they have good work ethics and are wiling to learn! she totally gets her being mostly on the animated world side of things, so if she does want the job, it's open to her whenever she's in town.

ALLIE

+1 theo with the good hair
PM
^
violet raine anderson
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 10:28 PM

Sorry, I went sad again, didn't i?.

SADNESS
  Inside Out
  23 years old
  Single
  Homosexual

PENNY ()
 82 POSTS

awards

okay so i'm still having trouble loading the site and will continue to have this problem for another couple days, so i'll just do the one kid i know for now.

DREW & VIOLET i think it was you who originally pointed out to me that fear was never really against sadness, or tried to shove her out of the way, and i still love this! he's that one emotion that was never mean to her, and as such, he probably holds a special place. ....too bad she's forgotten most everything about being in riley's head D: i'd LOVE for these two to meet up again. maybe they'll still click? maybe not?

theodore james preston
PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 11:26 PM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 645 POSTS

awards

omg time flies @_@

tina & nixie
    Nixie sweet thing T^T I like meeting through Lana and the other sisters and that makes sense to me (and heck we can always do a future thread since I always want to jump into things but timelines can be infuriating xD) I'm just picturing Tina helping Nixie with some like adulting ha like helping her go through her taxes or something #responsible bahaha. ("Nixie, you make *how* much???") Or we could even start at some reunion point! idk!

tina & alex
    Yessss good influence pls. She'd want to "do right" by Alex because she's lost her sisters and has a lot of guilt/wants to do better. U_U Maybe they're already friends or something? They could have had a gen. ed. class together or something which could be a way for them to meet even between their different years/majors. I can see them threading a couple different ways? Like maybe they meet up and Alex is seeking advice (or maybe Tina just gives her advice without asking <_<) or maybe Alex drags her out for a good time to "relax" or something bc Tina can get a little uptight. Anything you're up for, bab!

marie & may penelope norris
    Yes! I love the idea of them being teacher friends. They could totally be at the same school (I've left her school vague enough so that this kind of thing could be open for plottage). I've always pictured Marie as one of my most motherly babs for her softness balanced with sternness, which does well for her teaching-wise. I feel like she could relate to May and would find her to be a very comforting presence. Maybe they could spend afternoons grading assignments after school or do something outside the classroom? xD
PM
^
tilly catherine jefferson
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 12:40 AM

"We're all mad here!".

Cheshire Cat
  Alice in Wonderland
  18 years old
  single
  Bisexual

Jazzy ()
 55 POSTS

awards

@[theodore preston] I see this human person/irl person often finding cheshy in the tallest tree making deals with people and such and just growing curious about her and exactly what she does. Plus since she always has her white rabbit mask with her he could think she's an actor of some kind or even think she's cute
PM
^
theodore james preston
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:43 PM

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 119 POSTS

awards

drew && violet
yes yes yes!! i feel like i've mentioned this before, but fear never really pushed her away or anything like that, possibly because the emotions of fear and sadness are really closely linked?? anyways, maybe they meet because drew was a guest speaker for one of her classes? he understands how to empathize with people and even does it for his job as an advice columnist and they just kind of click and got from there?? lemme know what you think love!

me && you
tina && nixie an absolute yes to a future thread!!! nixie doesn't understand taxes AT ALL (she finds them stupid and a waste of time and probably pays someone way too much to do them for her) so she needs all the help to figure out financial things! she's a total impulse buyer, which probably is totally morphing into a major issue, so she definitely needs at least a little bit of guidance for her big sis! either really work for me so if you have a preference lemme know!

tina && alex omg yes. this bab needs to seriously get it together and she totally understands the whole guilt thing (especially since her own is practically swallowing her at the moment) gen ed class totally works for me!!! she might've even needed a tutor since she isn't particularly good at school/retaining info and reached out to tina??? and that's how they know each other decently well?? idk. ADVICE IS GOOD TOO!! unwarranted is probably better since she doesn't like asking for help >.>

marie && may same school totally works for me!! and yes mom!friends!!! may is the epitome of that and despite marie's already parent-like nature she probably still wants to mom her XD i like the idea of grading together or even doing something else, like going out for coffee?? or maybe their in a book club together because I see may being into that? so many possibilities \o/

tilly && theo
even though he's used to the weird, he'd probably still be decently interested by someone hanging out in a tree XD that's new to him. i don't think he would necessarily assume that she was an actor based on the mask, mostly because there's all sorts of weirdness in san francisco, though. and for the cute point, he probably wouldn't based on the age gap and the fact that he's currently invested in someone else. other than that, i like the idea of him being interested in the blonde chick chilling in a tree!
PM
^
tilly catherine jefferson
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:55 PM

"We're all mad here!".

Cheshire Cat
  Alice in Wonderland
  18 years old
  single
  Bisexual

Jazzy ()
 55 POSTS

awards

theodore james preston She'd probably be quoting things from her world as if she was reciting the "book" or "movie" plus her gracefulness and fluidity could be interesting for him. want me to start it?
PM
^
sean thayer halston
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 04:35 PM

Snakes don't walk, they slither. Hmph. So, there..

sir hiss
  Robin Hood
  28 years old
  single
  bisexual
  he/him
  lauren (she/her)
 21 POSTS

awards

+1 Prince John Fanboy
PM
^
margaret emmaline chung
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 08:57 PM

How lucky we are to be alive right now! .

Meg
  Paperman (short)
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 87 POSTS

awards

+1 vintage clothes loving food blogger
PM
^
midori kyo yoshida
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:14 PM

meow.

mochi
  Big Hero 6
  25 years old
  single
  homosexual
  she/her
  lauren (she/her)
 24 POSTS

awards

new plotter! also +1 cat lady!
PM
^
isaac benedict crandell
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 12:05 AM

there was no trace of the schoolmaster..

ichabod crane
  sleepy hollow
  31 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  lauren (she/her)
 18 POSTS

awards

new plotter (again)! also +1 superstitious english teacher!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open