❝ sneaking in food to a movie theater is a federal offense. ❞
real life
5'11"
heterosexual
single

Lauren

about lauren

plot it up!

So you found my plotter! just so you know, i'm up for just about any plot and will work to make sure that a plot will fit just right with a character if need be. If you have plots on my old plotter, here is the link!

Thread-wise, I tend to try to match word count, but if they're especially long, I'll probably be about a few hundred under since I can only do the exposition piece for so long lmao. I'm fine with most subject matters, even smut and violence (however I haven't done either in a pretty long time so I apologize if it's not A+), but as long as they're not overly graphic, violence-wise. If you're unsure about something, don't be afraid to ask!

I also have my thread availibility thingie here! Just because a character is at or near 10 threads doesn't necessarily mean that I'm not open to new things with them, I just won't be typically offering them up for plots, but others can plot with them as much as they want.

I also tend to prioritize starting threads, first replies, and major plots for my owes, but if you need a thread replied to for an AC or whatever, please let me know and I will get it done!

If you have anymore question, feel free to contact me via discord (andpeggy #1407) or pm. Otherwise, happy plotting!

andrew parnell

27, fear, advice columnist

ABOUT Drew has not changed at all since he crossed the portal. He's scared of a lot of things, but is learning to be more rational when he comes to this. He works as an advice columnist at the San Francisco Chronicle, helping those out with issues the best that he can, while still ensuring that his fellow emotions, and more importantly, Riley, are doing okay in the Real World.

PLATONIC Drew does not do well with strangers, but if you somehow get him to open up, he'll be the greatest friend ever. He's extremely loyal and dependable and is always willing to help out a friend in need. He's shy in most social situations, but with the right conversation topics, he'll become less awkward and quiet. He doesn’t always pick up on social cues, though, and new phrases said by the kids just confuses him.

ANTAGONISTIC I don't think that Drew would have any enemies. He's such an awkward potato, but probably has never done anything wrong to someone intentionally, but people might be offset by his constant fears of just about everything.

ROMANTIC Love is not something that Drew completely understands. He's seen it before with Riley’s parents and in movies, but he's just never experienced it himself. Drew is open to being in a relationship, but his partner would have to keep it in mind that he's never been in a relationship before and is super scared of doing or saying the wrong thing.

clementine gru

21, agnes, astronomy student

ABOUT So this is Agnes from Despicable Me! Clementine's now a college student and is studying astronomy at Cal Berkely. She doesn't have her memories though, so she's very confused still. She's been across the portal for about two-ish years, since she was about 18. Unicorns are still her favorite thing and she has no idea why she loves them.

PLATONIC Clementine is still a huge sweetheart, so making friends won't be an issue for her. She's trusting, if not too trusting with strangers, but is learning to put her guard up now that she's older. She also can be a bit naïve since she was a child beforehand, but since she's been across the portal for a bit, Clementine has grown up. She's a true friend and will never hurt anyone intentionally.

ANTAGONISTIC She probably doesn't have any enemies, but anyone that tells her unicorns don't exist and will never exist is definitely not a friend of hers.

ROMANTIC Since she was a kid before, she still doesn't fully grasp the concept of relationships or any of that jazz. Since she is in college, however, she might start learning about this stuff because of classmates.

nixie murdock

19, arista, prof. mermaid

ABOUT Nixie is Arista from The Little Mermaid! She's been here for a couple years, but about a year ago, she got a job as a professional mermaid at the Aquarium of the Bay! She misses her sisters so much and is a bit lonely at times, but for the most time, she drowns (lol see what I did there) herself in work to ignore this. She's also gotten much better about not taking things that weren't hers to begin with. Nixie isn't going to college, though, since her job just keeps her so busy. (I also looked it up and the only source that I could find says that professional mermaids make an average of $59k a year??? Wtf is she going to do with all of this money??)

PLATONIC ALL THE FRIENDS. She's such a bubbly and happy girl that loves meeting new people but can appear to be a bit shy at first. Nixie isn't exactly the most perceptive person, though, and isn't great at matching faces to names after only a brief prior meeting. She has a lot of extra money since she doesn't go to school, so she showers her friends with gifts. She's not the most touchy-feely person either, so hugs aren't her kind of thing, but she really is a good friend to have around.

ANTAGONISTIC Well, she can be a bit argumentative at times, so this most likely leads to enemies, but other than that, she doesn't really go out of her way to make them. Men that are upset by her rebuffs might be in this category too??? Like who doesn't like a girl who dresses up as a mermaid and is nice to children for her job???

ROMANTIC Sorry men, but Nixie isn't into you one bit. She's gay as hell and lbr she probably marches in the SF Pride Parade every year. I'm not sure if her sisters or people from TLM universe are aware of this, but whatever I'll figure this out later. Nixie is out in the dating world but is a bit shy when it comes to anything about love and romance. So give her all of the awkward dates lol. But I really do want her to have a final relationship jsyk

alexandra baker

21, anastasia, waitress/phil. student

ABOUT This is Anastasia from Cinderella. She’s changing her ways, as she felt guilty about the way that her family treated her stepsister, trying her best to become the best version of herself. However, this guilt is starting to take over her life as she begins to turn towards drinking and promiscuous sex (read as: major partier) to fill the void inside of her. Alexandra is a philosophy student at San Francisco State and also works as a waitress to help pay for school. She’s rather extroverted, but can be a bit more shy and unwilling to open up towards strangers as she does quite dislike her mother and sister.

PLATONIC I’m sure she has a decent amount of friends, but most of them are probably very misguided like herself. Alexandra tends to be a follower and is willing to do most things just to be validated by her peers. It isn’t a great way to live, but she’s too blind at the moment to see that. She’s in desperate need of both good and bad influences in this category, as she tries to grow more as a person.

ANTAGONISTIC This would be a relatively short list, but basically it includes her mother, her sister, and misogynists. She’s had her fair share of not so fun things happen to her since crossing over and she’s kind of done with the anti-feminist bullshit.

ROMANTIC Oh, this girl craves romantic love, but is looking in all of the wrong places. Alexandra just has one night stands and friends with benefits to try to feel love, but it obviously isn’t working so she’s just going to fall even deeper into this. Either gender works for this too. #yikes

may norris

35, aoc, kindergarten teacher

ABOUT This is May, a genetically engineered mother from Steph's post-apocalyptic world! She cared for various children, helping to prepare them for an incredibly important interview so they could train to become super soldiers. However, she became attached to her Angie due to her code deteriorating, also causing her to start feeling real emotions. Long story short, she got called into be questioned for Angie's trial and accidentally let on that she had these feelings and was therefore breaking down. The government planned on having her destroyed, but the Darkness struck when she was in a holding cell, allowing for her to escape. May now works as a kindergarten teacher. She no longer has her memories as trips across the portal cause her to deteriorate more quickly and she needs to visit more often. She forgot to do so and does not remember where she came from but that she has a little girl that she needs to find, hence her job. May is very motherly and warm, and is also incredibly caring. She also does have very bad mood swings, occasionally getting depressive swings when she especially misses her daughter.

PLATONIC I'm sure that May has plenty of friends. She has a very warm personality that allows her to make friends fairly easily. She can be distant, however, during her mood swings, which is probably at least a little bit disconcerting for those close to her, but altogether, she's just a very nice lady that misses her daughter. May's legit a mom friend to the max though, checking up on you and like bringing you homemade soup when you're sick.

ANTAGONISTIC She's not particularly unlikable, so she doesn't have very many enemies to begin with. Her ability to calm people down with her presence makes the people that would fall into this category not be here, so maybe just one or two people here that dislike her for whatever stupid reason.

ROMANTIC What? She doesn't really understand romantic love as it is something very new to her and it's not the same as the motherly love that she already demonstrates. I'd really like to see someone try to teach her what this is, and i'm open for most things in this category.

theodore preston

25, real world oc, concierge/actor

ABOUT Theo here is a San Francisco OC. He's originally from the area from a prominent family in the tech industry. When he was younger, he had practically everything given to him a silver platter, but after he quit his job at an ad agency, his parents cut him off from the family funds. Now he's learning how to live a life where he actually has to do work. Theo works as an actor at this cool historical place called the San Francisco Dungeon and as a concierge at Haven Hill to help make ends meet. For the Haven Hill part, he's aware of the Animated World and the residents being originally from there, but not of the portal and any specifics. He's a pretty cool guy, but tries to hide the fact that he's actually a super big dork.

PLATONIC Theo is a super friendly person so he would be able make friends fairly easily. Most times, people can find him at one of his two jobs, the one at Haven Hill more often. He really really likes video games so if you get him on that, you're most likely going to befriend him. He's a good guy that likes a lot of different things, however, and can most likely find something in common with most people

ANTAGONISTIC His sarcastic quips most likely bother a lot of people since they might come across as just straight up rude. Theo most likely doesn't mean it since it's a defense mechanism, but if you get him mad, his words bite a lot more.

ROMANTIC Theo is pretty slick with the ladies, but he's currently dealing with some feelings towards a certain nightmare, so he'll be off the market in the near future. Past things work for me however!

sean halston

28, sir hiss, exec. assistant

ABOUT This sad gay rope is here! Sean has been here in the Real World for about two years, working his way up the political ladder and has managed to land the job of an assistant to one of the people on the Board of Supervisors, specifically the one representing District Six (this includes all of the touristy locations like Union Square, Alcatraz, and Treasure Island). He doesn't have his memories anymore, but is really hoping that his long lost love will make a reappearance so that the two of them can take over San Francisco!

PLATONIC Even though he has kind of a sneaky and cunning air to him, Sean is a decently good friend. He's super loyal, which kind of hides his clingy nature as he typically picks a main friend and sticks with them for all things (right now it's Mari!). He can be brutally honest, but he only does it with the best intentions. Occasionally funny, he'll sometimes makes a good joke, but most of them fall flat :/

ANTAGONISTIC This boi's sometimes unwarranted advice and honesty probably bothers people a whole lot. He also retains some of his hypnosis, even though he's not sure how it's happening, and can push more weak-minded people towards doing what he wants. For the most part though, he isn't a bad guy.

ROMANTIC huehuehue so he has a HUGE thing for Prince John and is really holding onto the idea of them meeting again, even if he doesn't remember him a whole lot. that being said, until a Prince John is brought here to EDS, he's pretty much open to most things, whether it's dating or one night stands or somewhere in the middle! he likes boys and girls too!

^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted on: Oct 21 2017, 11:24 PM
Anastasia
❝ But I want someone to love me for me. ❞
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

+1 guilt-ridden, validation seeking waitress

--------------------
^
martine honoria anker
 Posted on: Nov 4 2017, 07:00 PM
attina
❝ don't get cute with me, this is serious ❞
the little mermaid
5'6"
heteroflexible
single

amanda

HELLO FRIEND you've always been so good about coming to my plotter so hERE I AM IN YOURS

martine & nixie
    Lil sisterrr, Tina feels the throwing-yourself-into-work-to-avoid-issues thing. Like hardcore, to the point of wondering if she can manage to double major AND minor AND have a part-time job. I know that you've at least had plans with the other mersisters, so I wanted to see if that could play into Nixie and Tina getting back together. I think Lana and Tina will know each other before realizing who the other really is? If Nixie learns the identity of her sisters before Tina does, then she can help fill in the blanks. Idk if this makes sense! I just need the sister things!

martine & others
    I'm just gonna spitball some random ideas because nothing is super strong but lemme know if your babs respond to any of these! Tina and Alexandra go to the same school so they might cross paths~ as she would for any of her little sisters, Tina could be a good influence for her. She'd definitely butt heads with Matthieu if given the chance, but I do already have Marie for that ahaha. And tbh Felix is adorable and I've wanted to plot with him 9ever and this is me just tossing the merprincess at him bc I don't think there's any reason they wouldn't get along. /throws hands up
^
may penelope norris
 Posted on: Nov 9 2017, 08:12 PM
g.e. Mother
❝ say you'll remember me, even if it's in your wildest dreams. ❞
AOC
5'6"
bicurious
single

Lauren

tina & nixie
    sisterrrrrrrrrr \o/ hahaha nixie's mindset is that if you work hard enough, you won't missing your six sisters (please note that this isn't working lmao) and I think through Lana would probably be best, who she's currently meeting in a thread. Nixie isn't a very perceptive person and probably wouldn't put two and two together that tina was her sister tina XD sister-wise, nixie needs only a bit of guidance: with her money. she gets so much from job that she just doesn't know what to do with, so she spends it frivously #yikes other than that i just need things with these two!!
tina & others
    yes alexandra def needs good influences. she has a grand total of 1 at the moment, who just happens to be the sister that she treated so poorly to begin with, so she needs people around her to tell her that she needs straighten up and fly right tbh. matthieu probably has enough people telling him to fuck off already lmao and you do mostly have that covered with marie too. felix and tina would be fun to see! they do have the gsa au thread, but they could do something else too? i honestly can't think of anything >> so let me know if you do!
marie & may
    so these two both teach at elementary school (different grades but that shouldn't matter) so maybe they know each other? whether that's through the system or they work at the same school, it doesn't matter to me! i'm sure that they would get along since they're both kind, good people, so i just wanted to throw this idea out there!
martine honoria anker

+1 genetically engineered mother
^
august thomas eckhardt
 Posted on: Nov 21 2017, 01:33 PM
time / the universe
❝ ❞
animated original
6'0
heterosexual
single

allie

august & felix
    eyyyy gus here possibly purchased his condo from felix/felix's agency? he's lived there awhile already but it was unfinished when the deal went down, some of the dry wall still exposed even, but it was expensive meaning probably a big commission for felix. maybe they struck up a conversation? gus can be plenty sociable in the right conditions. maybe they realized they're both young and single and have a few similar interests? i'm thinking maybe casual friends or drinking buddies or something along that vein??

rosemary & andrew
    i'm struggling a bit with how they could meet but rose would find him precious. she's got a bit of a background being the calm friend when others are in a bit of a tizzy, lol, and she needs more beans in her life to assist and protec. ummmmm, she currently works as a personal assistant to lucy florence so mayyyybe the chronicle did a piece on her business or something and rosemary had to be in and about their office for a hot minute or something and they meet/met by chance? some other random encounter could probably work too. I wouldn't be surprised is rosemary reads his column on the reg and recognized him or his name or something and straight up told him so, hahaha.

kanti & willow
    so they have a thread already, I know, but I really like them? kanti is enchanted by willow's shop and what she does. she's a bit of a wild thing and idk how reliable she would be (aka not very) but she's also in need of a job in the real world if willow's still looking <.< as far as employees go, she probably wouldn't be the best but she would try really hard when she was there ha

felix pascal hall
^
theodore james preston
 Posted on: Dec 3 2017, 10:03 PM
Real World OC
real life
5'11"
heterosexual
single

Lauren

august & felix
    i like these ideas! felix tries his best to ensure that there is a positive rapport between him and his clients so i'm sure they would have made a connection at some point. i'm totally fine with either drinking buddies or casual friends. they would make a good pair!

rosemary & drew
    i think the idea of the feature would work! drew likes to hide out in his office most of the time but if there's a big enough commotion, he'll make an appearance before retreating back to his own space. he needs much protection so i'm sure they would get along really well if she wandered over to his office!

kanti & willow
    willow does quite like kanti from their thread and i totally would like to continue on with their relationship too! she already has npcs as other employees, but she's more than willing to employ others if they have good work ethics and are wiling to learn! she totally gets her being mostly on the animated world side of things, so if she does want the job, it's open to her whenever she's in town.

ALLIE

+1 theo with the good hair
^
violet raine anderson
 Posted on: Dec 10 2017, 10:28 PM
SADNESS
❝ Sorry, I went sad again, didn't i? ❞
Inside Out
5'5'
Homosexual
Single

PENNY

okay so i'm still having trouble loading the site and will continue to have this problem for another couple days, so i'll just do the one kid i know for now.

DREW & VIOLET i think it was you who originally pointed out to me that fear was never really against sadness, or tried to shove her out of the way, and i still love this! he's that one emotion that was never mean to her, and as such, he probably holds a special place. ....too bad she's forgotten most everything about being in riley's head D: i'd LOVE for these two to meet up again. maybe they'll still click? maybe not?

theodore james preston
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Dec 17 2017, 11:26 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

omg time flies @_@

tina & nixie
    Nixie sweet thing T^T I like meeting through Lana and the other sisters and that makes sense to me (and heck we can always do a future thread since I always want to jump into things but timelines can be infuriating xD) I'm just picturing Tina helping Nixie with some like adulting ha like helping her go through her taxes or something #responsible bahaha. ("Nixie, you make *how* much???") Or we could even start at some reunion point! idk!

tina & alex
    Yessss good influence pls. She'd want to "do right" by Alex because she's lost her sisters and has a lot of guilt/wants to do better. U_U Maybe they're already friends or something? They could have had a gen. ed. class together or something which could be a way for them to meet even between their different years/majors. I can see them threading a couple different ways? Like maybe they meet up and Alex is seeking advice (or maybe Tina just gives her advice without asking <_<) or maybe Alex drags her out for a good time to "relax" or something bc Tina can get a little uptight. Anything you're up for, bab!

marie & may penelope norris
    Yes! I love the idea of them being teacher friends. They could totally be at the same school (I've left her school vague enough so that this kind of thing could be open for plottage). I've always pictured Marie as one of my most motherly babs for her softness balanced with sternness, which does well for her teaching-wise. I feel like she could relate to May and would find her to be a very comforting presence. Maybe they could spend afternoons grading assignments after school or do something outside the classroom? xD
^
tilly catherine jefferson
 Posted on: Dec 31 2017, 12:40 AM
Cheshire Cat
❝ "We're all mad here!" ❞
Alice in Wonderland
5ft. 6 in.
Bisexual
single

Jazzy

@[theodore preston] I see this human person/irl person often finding cheshy in the tallest tree making deals with people and such and just growing curious about her and exactly what she does. Plus since she always has her white rabbit mask with her he could think she's an actor of some kind or even think she's cute
^
theodore james preston
 Posted on: Dec 31 2017, 01:43 PM
Real World OC
real life
5'11"
heterosexual
single

Lauren

drew && violet
yes yes yes!! i feel like i've mentioned this before, but fear never really pushed her away or anything like that, possibly because the emotions of fear and sadness are really closely linked?? anyways, maybe they meet because drew was a guest speaker for one of her classes? he understands how to empathize with people and even does it for his job as an advice columnist and they just kind of click and got from there?? lemme know what you think love!

me && you
tina && nixie an absolute yes to a future thread!!! nixie doesn't understand taxes AT ALL (she finds them stupid and a waste of time and probably pays someone way too much to do them for her) so she needs all the help to figure out financial things! she's a total impulse buyer, which probably is totally morphing into a major issue, so she definitely needs at least a little bit of guidance for her big sis! either really work for me so if you have a preference lemme know!

tina && alex omg yes. this bab needs to seriously get it together and she totally understands the whole guilt thing (especially since her own is practically swallowing her at the moment) gen ed class totally works for me!!! she might've even needed a tutor since she isn't particularly good at school/retaining info and reached out to tina??? and that's how they know each other decently well?? idk. ADVICE IS GOOD TOO!! unwarranted is probably better since she doesn't like asking for help >.>

marie && may same school totally works for me!! and yes mom!friends!!! may is the epitome of that and despite marie's already parent-like nature she probably still wants to mom her XD i like the idea of grading together or even doing something else, like going out for coffee?? or maybe their in a book club together because I see may being into that? so many possibilities \o/

tilly && theo
even though he's used to the weird, he'd probably still be decently interested by someone hanging out in a tree XD that's new to him. i don't think he would necessarily assume that she was an actor based on the mask, mostly because there's all sorts of weirdness in san francisco, though. and for the cute point, he probably wouldn't based on the age gap and the fact that he's currently invested in someone else. other than that, i like the idea of him being interested in the blonde chick chilling in a tree!
^
tilly catherine jefferson
 Posted on: Dec 31 2017, 01:55 PM
Cheshire Cat
❝ "We're all mad here!" ❞
Alice in Wonderland
5ft. 6 in.
Bisexual
single

Jazzy

theodore james preston She'd probably be quoting things from her world as if she was reciting the "book" or "movie" plus her gracefulness and fluidity could be interesting for him. want me to start it?
^
sean thayer halston
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 04:35 PM
sir hiss
❝ Snakes don't walk, they slither. Hmph. So, there. ❞
Robin Hood
6'2"
bisexual
single

lauren

+1 Prince John Fanboy
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll