welcome home!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
newtopic
newpoll

OPEN THREADS
adrain gau queran
 Posted on: Sep 3 2017, 11:16 PM
Darkness
❝ ❞
THE UNIVERSE
5' 9"
Clueless
Lonely

Megan

hello darkness - past animated thread, Adrain crosses the portal to keep his memories, but than hears a noise trying to decide to hide or fight
^
zeta pyralis cavern
 Posted on: Sep 4 2017, 10:03 PM
Cerberus
❝ ❞
Hercules
5'3
bisexual
single

Acxe

Shade Interaction - Baby human Zeta, in this AU, is under a tree in the playground when she gets interrupted by a figure. Are you friend or foe?

Kingdom Playground- (AW) Who would like to disturb a sleeping Cerberus after a round of play?
^
nessie gray highland
 Posted on: Oct 3 2017, 12:18 AM
nessie
❝ pip, pip! ❞
the ballad of nessie
5'6"
bisexual
single

pond

berry berry scared - nessie's afraid of pretty much everything. will you sneak up on her?
^
trista hedy seres
 Posted on: Oct 4 2017, 11:48 AM
trixie
❝ That's just a dinosaur toy down the street, that's nothing, let me just take care of that. Just a dinosaur. ❞
toy story 3
5'7"
biromantic
crushing and confessed??

liz

A MADWOMAN WITH A BOX - Look ok Trista really wanted a Doctor Who au so I gave her one. She's landed in your backyard. Will you turn out to be her companion?
^
nolan rowan sparrow
 Posted on: Oct 4 2017, 08:00 PM
Nod
❝ ❞
Epic
5' 10"
Single

Megan

looking again - Nod is tyring to find Ronin and some of the others from his world when he hears something
^
victor burton stein
 Posted on: Oct 4 2017, 08:04 PM
Victor Frankenstein
❝ I don't want him in my heart. I want him here with me. ❞
Frankenweenie
5′ 8″
Bisexual
Single

Megan

rainy day - it's a rainy day, Victor is in the common area watching the rain in his own thoughts when he is pulled out of it by someone
^
clementine agnes gru
 Posted on: Oct 18 2017, 07:08 PM
Agnes
❝ It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! ❞
Despicable Me
5'1"
heteroflexible
single

Lauren

·aus·pi·cious· - witch/magic AU! Clementine is preparing for a full moon and someone comes to her door. Why are they here?

--------------------
user posted image
^
nicholas philip adams
 Posted on: Oct 22 2017, 09:28 PM
Beast
❝ I simply made one careless wrong decision ❞
Beauty & the Beast
6'0
Heterosexual
Single

Lily

Crossing a Bridge - Nick has followed someone and crossed the portal into the animated world. He's a bit confused, conflicted, frustrated and heard a noise. Was it you? Or something you're following? He's probably going to pass out ngl lol.
^
han aren wyntreaux
 Posted on: Oct 30 2017, 11:47 PM
Hansel
❝ Go to hell you burnt old hag! ❞
Hansel & Gretel
6'2
Heterosexual
Single

Max

calling all monsters - Han is having a bad morning and decides to go for a walk before Halloween to look at costumes to distract himself. He happens upon a rack of video game character costumes and tries to pull one from the rack, the last of its kind, only to find someone else had the same idea! Feel free to jump in anywhere. :)
^
evangeline eirlys eidolon
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 04:23 PM
G.E. Super Human
❝ You can't feel alone if it's all you've ever known ❞
AOC
5'3"
Pansexual
Single~

Stephalump

{STRANGE} things did happen here - Stranger things AU! Ghost is an experiment who accidentally ripped the veil between planes causing dark forces to slip in to the world. Now she's running away so she isn't caught by the people who kept her prisoner and experimented on her... but in the rain someone/some people catch her. Are you going to offer her help? Or are you going to take her back to the lab? OPEN TO MANY IF MULTIPLES WANT TO JOIN!
^
roscoe conan fowler
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 04:29 PM
tramp
❝ BUT REMEMBER THIS, PIGEON, A HUMAN HEART HAS ONLY SO MUCH ROOM FOR LOVE AND AFFECTION. ❞
lady and the tramp
6'1''
bisexual
committed?

loor

feel it still * - after years of searching, the portal put ros back in his hometown!
he's had his moment with his memories disrupted... just how long have you been eavesdropping?

--------------------
user posted image
SAM! <3
^
patrick edan lockwood
 Posted on: Nov 2 2017, 04:40 PM
Patch
❝ I'd like to tear his gizzard out! ❞
101 Dalmatians
6′ 0″
unsure
single

Megan

accident avoided - Patrick is out and about and almost runs into someone but had stopped before he could
^
elouan bertrand lemaire
 Posted on: Nov 6 2017, 03:27 AM
lumiere
❝ i do tricks with my fellow candlesticks ❞
beauty and the beast
6'0"
heterosexual
married

junie

aim to please - elouan goes to chase a loiterer away from his restaurant. but maybe they're lurking for a reason?
^
huckleberry james hound
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 06:10 PM
copper
❝ Those days are over. I'm a hunting dog now. ❞
the fox and the hound
5'6"
queer
single

ren

he's a quarter ferret; - huck technically adopts a guinea pig for free and is very pleased with himself.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
newtopic
newpoll