welcome home!

newtopic
newpoll

tell me if I'm [right] or [wrong], crona/gisli!
andrew william parnell
 Posted on: Oct 20 2017, 09:55 PM
Fear
❝ All right! We did not die today, I call that an unqualified success. ❞
Inside Out
5'9"
heterosexual
single

Lauren

speaking words of wisdom: "let it be."
Drew really did care about his friends very much. He appreciated that they stuck around, despite his many idiosyncrasies and his very high functioning anxiety, which not many people did. However, some of his friends, well, worried him. Not that they were doing anything illegal, it's just that they didn't always understand human common courtesies when they were from across the portal. The friend that he was mostly speaking about was a petite blonde by the name of Gisli. She was incredibly sweet and kind, but she just needed to learn some things that would help her thrive better in San Francisco. This is why he had put together a slideshow detailing the very important things that she should know. This was not, by any means, to try to hurt her feelings, but rather to educate her. It was all in the tone of voice and he even included some fun images in the slideshow that he thought that she might enjoy.

He had decided to put this on at the public library nearest to both of their homes as it had a room that other people could give presentations in if they signed up for a timeslot. Drew had actually signed up over a month ago, knowing that there was no way that Gisli would say no if he said that there would be snacks. That wasn't exactly a lie since he did bring assorted candies and cookies that he knew that she would very much enjoy as well as some healthier options like granola bars and fruit. He was pretty sure that she wouldn't touch the healthy choices if there was candy, but he did really want to have this talk with her and maintain this relationship, so the sweets had to be here.

Quietly sitting in one of the chairs of the meeting room, he quietly waited for her to arrive as he looked through his slideshow one last time. He had booked the room for two hours and had been here for only about ten minutes so he could set up the array of snacks for Gisli's enjoyment. Drew usually had his doubts about people showing up to these kinds of things, but he had set up somewhat of a trap (the snacks), so there was no way that she wouldn't come to this. A small smile formed as he noticed a white-blonde girl making her way towards the room and he waved at her when she noticed him.

BY MITZI

gíslíana flótti ísdóttir
^
gíslíana flótti ísdóttir
 Posted on: Dec 1 2017, 06:15 AM
Gliss
❝ OH! AND GET ME AN ACORN! a big one!!! ❞
Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings
4'8
HI!
TAKEN! (weird, right?!)

Crona

I've been standing at the edge of the melted snow for as long as I can remember...
It definitely was an exciting day. No work and she got to see one of her newest friends again! This was probably the...third...fifth...second...thirtieth time she had met this particular person, but her memory was always a bit fuzzy even at the best of times. All that was important was that she knew Drew was a friend and he asked her to show up some place. The whole problem with "why" was a bit hazy, but he did promise there would be snacks. So that was probably the reason! To eat snacks together, a wonderfully lovely time to be had by all, if she would say so herself.

That being said, even the dim-witted and tiny ice skating instructor knew the importance of bringing snacks to share with the entire class and there wasn't a single item that wasn't packed to the brim with sugar enough to send a kindergarten teacher to the looney bin after the class had gotten the snacks in the, by comparison, large bag. The building that the pair were supposed to meet up in was something unknown to her and it was certainly large with a strange smell about it, it wasn't sweet but it smelled...strange. Musty? Was that even a word? Books were certainly not her forte and neither was quiet, let alone silence, yet she bounced up and around the library while searching for her friend.

Of course, it took a bit of time. All the books set the girl in a bit of a daze as she hummed and sometimes sang to herself while skipping down the aisles, not even noticing the dirty looks people shot her. There was a time when she got lost in the children's section and looked at all the pretty colors and pictures everywhere before remembering her goal. Thankfully, she had arrived early for a change which allowed her time to play, though despite the overwhelming temptation, she did not sneak a snack. Not once. Twas quite a feat.

And then she found him, hiding in a classroom, seeing her friend filled her with such happiness that she immediately squeaked and jumped, waving wildly back at him as she skipped over to the room. "FROU FROU! DREW FROU! HERE! I HERE!" she said, making sure she was heard by people about a mile away and as the teen opened and shut the door behind her with gusto and a giggle. "Brought snacks! ALL THE YUMMIES! All the sharing!" the girl beamed, proud of herself, even more so because they were all unopened for the party as she put the bag on the table to display all their tooth decaying goodness before essentially glomping him and hugging her friend super tight.

Hehe are you not entertained, Drew Frou? <3 andrew william parnell
I am IX.

--------------------
user posted image
madeandsuperlovelybytheabsolutelyamazingandwonderfulandtalented
SAM!

The Basic Principle of Gisliana!
gíslíana development

Color Post Code: 7FFFD4
^
andrew william parnell
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 10:01 PM
Fear
❝ All right! We did not die today, I call that an unqualified success. ❞
Inside Out
5'9"
heterosexual
single

Lauren

speaking words of wisdom: "let it be."
Drew had no idea how Gisli would take to his lecturing. He was just so concerned for her wellbeing due to her, honestly, reckless lifestyle. Sure, she probably didn't know any better since she was so young, but still! It was now his duty to ensure that she wouldn't have real life throw too many fastballs at her that wouldn't let her live her best life. That was very important to him as he would be very sad if she got hurt or something due to a poor or shortsighted decision. He knew that his presentation would at least help push her in the right direction as it would take quite a bit to persuade her to follow the things that he had included.

Her entry still scared him a little bit, even though Drew knew that he should have been expecting it. "Um, hi. Gisli." At least he expected the hug as the small girl threw her arms tightly around his body. "Yes, there are snacks, including some healthier options." He tried his best to emphasize the less sugary choices that he had brought with him, but he had a feeling that there was no way that she would actually eat them. Nonetheless, he picked up one of the applesauces that were packaged in pouches that was closest to him and it opened it up, drinking a little bit. The flavor he had chosen was AppleMango, which was looking like a bit of a mistake as it wasn't very good. Drew still tried to hide his disgust in attempts to encourage her to have some.

"So, do you know why I asked you to come here?" There was no way that Gisli actually knew unless she was an actual mind reader, which he seriously doubted, but there was always a possibility that it was the case. "Also, be sure not to spill anything since I promised the librarians that I would keep this place nice. We aren't even supposed to have food in here, technically." Drew just knew that Gisli would somehow end up making a mess, just being her, but prevention was key here, which was one of the main points in the presentation that he was going to be giving. Hurrying over to his laptop, he quickly typed in his password before turning on the projector. The opening slide slowly showed up on the screen. "Welcome to school on how to not die in the real world, my dear friend."

BY MITZI

gíslíana flótti ísdóttir
^
gíslíana flótti ísdóttir
 Posted on: Feb 12 2018, 06:06 PM
Gliss
❝ OH! AND GET ME AN ACORN! a big one!!! ❞
Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings
4'8
HI!
TAKEN! (weird, right?!)

Crona

I've been standing at the edge of the melted snow for as long as I can remember...
The excitement of it all was more than she could bear, being in the forbidden room of danger with rectangular objects all around outside, though it was likely that the slamming of the door had caused a ruckus due to the mischievious nature of it all. However, she had her friend here with her and having a friend nearby was the only important thing in the world, even more important than snacks or glitter! That being said, having a combination of those could only improve experiences. Snacks were here and glitter was something that the teenage girl was always provided with by her own accord.

She squeezed him once more, tighter than ever as he showed off some of his array of snacks and the girl's eyes lit up as he had had the same idea as she did, it was truly friendship that was meant to be! He reached over to get a small cup of applesauce and Gisli's cerulean orbs watched with rapt interest, though neglected to see the disgust he felt over the taste. When offered, the girl first sniffed carefully like a cautious puppy. "Helpier?" It didn't smell all that yummy, but it didn't smell yucky either. It puzzled the youth and so, with it in his hand, the fairy's cherry red tongue swiped some of the applesauce from the container and...instantly regretted. It was yucky and made her tongue want to cry as she scrounged up her face, which started to seem a bit green like she might be sick or die. She got one of the super unhealthy soda pops and purged the yucky taste from her memory. "No like no like helpier foodsies! Blech!" she declared.

Instead, she wiped that memory from her mind and gave him a bag of yummy potato chipsies with a smile and then a confused expression that followed, tilting her head. "Drew frou get chipsies! But...Drew Frou...asked....Drew Frou want...BUILD FORT?! BLANKET FORT?!" After all, this room and table and chairs seemed perfect to build a nice big fort! It was perfect! She looked around first, then got on her knees to crawl under the table. This definitely would be perfect, but there were no blankets...how sad. She crawled back out looking like a dejected kitten for a second, even more when she found out how mean librarians were! No food was a scandal waiting to happen! Not to mention clean for Gisli and clean for the rest of the world were radically differing ideals as she started to open up some candy and hadn't even resealed her soda bottle as of yet.

"No die? Die....Die....Die, lie, try, cry, my, fry....FRY?! DREW FROU HAVE FRENCH FRY?!" She said distracting herself completely.

Plz share all french fries, Drew Frou. Especially McDonalds Fries! OOOO! AND MCFLURRIES! <3 andrew william parnell
I am IX.
[/QUOTE]

--------------------
user posted image
madeandsuperlovelybytheabsolutelyamazingandwonderfulandtalented
SAM!

The Basic Principle of Gisliana!
gíslíana development

Color Post Code: 7FFFD4
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll