ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> jellicles can and jellicles do
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

jellicles can and jellicles do, #wynn/salem!
alice brittany downey
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 10:56 PM

i suppose you'd call me a genus humanus alice.

alice
  alice in wonderland
  24 years old
  curious
  bisexual
  she/her
  liz (she/her)
 13 POSTS

awards

in this dive
we rediscover sensation in this dive we rediscover sensation walking in space we find the purpose of peace the beauty of life you can no longer hide our eyes are open
TAG: salem aster roth| NOTES: OH LOOK, CATS
If Alice had possessed the capability to travel back in time, she would have gone back to whenever the precise moment was that she decided to put part of her teacup collection into the highest row of cupboards in her apartment's little kitchen. Who was responsible for this decision? Somebody tall, no doubt. Alice couldn't even reach the handle until she'd pulled over a chair and was standing on the counter. The indignity of it all, and she'd done this to herself, putting them up there. The reasoning had been to keep them away from Mimsy, as some of the treasures up here were among her favorites and the most delicate, and Mimsy, being a cat, was genetically inclined to knock things- cups, in particular- off of surfaces. If she was going to keep the natural enemy of cups in her home, then it became necessary to hide them. Damn if it didn't make her grouchy trying to get to them, though.

She just wanted to make sure they were all accounted for and wash them, as she liked to do somewhat (ish) regularly just for upkeep and reassurance. Sometimes she wasn't so convinced that she didn't have too many teacups. After all, she was only one girl, and a girl of very limited friendship to boot, so it wasn't as though even half of them were really being used. Nobody took that into account when they started collecting anything though, did they? Rather odd phenomenon, collecting things, just wanting more and more of a thing just because. What was with coin collecting? That could have bought tea. Stamp collecting wasn't completely inane, she supposed; they had all sorts of pictures on them, so at least they were interesting to look at. But then, she was sure there were people who couldn't wrap their head around teacups either- people like Mimsy, who announced herself with a short meow and began rubbing on Alice's legs with no regard to her already being preoccupied. Cats. Honestly.

"Unh- Mim, please," she grunted, right leg nudging the siamese. "If I drop any of these because of you, I swear I'll- I'll..." She pushed the cups nearest to the edge back further in just to be safe, now that she had company, and held the shelf edge. "I'll do something," she finished lamely in a grumble, though it morphed quickly into a sharp intake of breath as the cat stretched up her leg. "Alright, alright," she whined, with tiny steps to turn herself a bit in the limited space before she reached down to rub on the cat, scratching the space above her eyes but below her ears yet. "Don't you have some napping to do or something?"

PM
^
salem aster roth
 Posted: May 16 2018, 05:22 PM

YOU HAVEN'T? YOU HAV-EN'T? OH, BUT YOU MUST!.

THE CHESHIRE CAT
  ALICE IN WONDERLAND
  25 years old
  BIG SHRUG
  ????????????
  HE / HIM OR THEY / THEM
  WYNN (SHE / HER)
 3 POSTS

awards

Knocking was still a custom Salem had barely a passing acquaintanceship with. Humans had a wealth of silly customs that were completely unnecessary -- and furthermore, what was the point of a door if it couldn't talk? So it was no shock that he absolutely did not knock upon entering his friend's apartment that morning. Nor was it any shock that she did not notice him. The knob seemed to be turned by an unseen force, and the soft click as it caught again upon closing was muffled by her own voice. He was quiet as a ghost, catlike in his tread. ( which did make sense, he was a cat ) And very, very invisible, actually.

He had gotten much better about using this power responsibly -- or what passed for responsibly, with the bar set as low as it was -- in the past few years. He did have his occasional slip-ups, and he did like to vanish his way out of conversations he showed little interest in even now, but it was more rare ( comparatively ) for him to draw attention from his ability alone on the streets of the city. But in a private setting such as this, with naught but Alice around to notice, he felt as free as he could be to do what he liked. Which was one of the many reasons he was so drawn to the girl...she was the only one who understood anything. She'd been an outsider back then, so out of sorts and out of place... but now she was the closest thing Salem had to a little piece of home.

It would be a dreadful time to give the poor girl a fright. She might topple over. Dreadful.

"There's always napping to be done," came his voice, suddenly, from behind her. His body materialized slowly from whatever aether it popped in and out when he did his little magic trick, as the folks at Haven Hill had once called it. "But if you ask my opinion..." And no one had. "I think some of those delightful cups would look better broken, don't you agree?" And with that he gave a nod at the Siamese as she stared up at him with wide eyes. "Good morning, Mimsy."

curiouser
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open