ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> The hell that my life has become
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

The hell that my life has become, ????
terence dustan hallows
 Posted: May 17 2018, 06:15 PM

Terence
  Tinkerbell
  23 years old
  Taken and in Love
  Straight
  He/Him
  Stephalump (She/Her)
 191 POSTS

awards

Alright... so... I know a lot of you has some idea as to what is going on... I haven't exactly been quiet about it. But I think I need to make it official. Apparently nothing good can happen in my life right now and all the bad shit has made every day really hard for me to get through. I am emotionally at my wits end at this point and I honestly don't see a light at the end of this tunnel.

To sum it up, a little over a week ago we had a bed bug scare in our next door neighbor's apartment. We found out too late last Thursday night and literally got zero information about what happened until Monday. Good news, the infestation was minimal and the exterminator is optimistic we won't get them-- but they sprayed just to be sure. Bad news... I spent the weekend worrying myself sick, laundering everything I own, etc etc. I even took a day off work to clean so... missing a day of pay. Then, Monday my check engine light comes on... I get it checked scanned at an auto parts store and they tell me my O2 sensor is fucked... I go talk to a mechanic... they can fix it but yay $250! Alright.... things seem to be calming down... until I notice that my work is shorting me about $200 bonus incentive pay I should have earned and was promised 3 weeks ago. It would have been excellent timing to get it now all things considered.... but NOPE! So I had to argue about that and I am still not convinced they're going to get to me next check. Then the bullshit with AMC Theatres happens... long story short they don't care about people and I spent over an hour arguing with people who called me a liar. And finally when I think I have a light at the end of the tunnel... my car can get fixed... lol jk its just a train come to run me over.

Apparently my O2 sensor has seized and is stuck in my exhaust pipe. The mechanic worked for over an hour trying to get it free but it won't budge. They are worried if they work at it too much more that they will bust my pipe and break my car. They want to order the part and bring me in next week to try again, but the part will cost an addition $300 bucks. So if it break I'm looking at a roughly $600 fix instead of $250. So they send me on my way and tell me to call when I can find a time to get in. I call my mom because.... $600 is a scary number... and if anyone knows anything about me... I get a little too in my head and get panic attacks. Well, my lovely mother decided to teach me a lesson and tell me "at least I have my health" but not in a polite and easy way, but in world crumbling way... the "your dad might have leukemia" type of way. And she's right... at least I'm not dying but... my step dad might be. And I've already lost my birth dad... that losing my step dad who I love is hellaciously scary.

SOOOOOOO the shit train just keeps on chugging. I don't know if I have a mental capacity to post right now. I might draw inspiration or look to it as stress relief... or I might just hide. But I don't know. And this is just a heads up. I could really use some positivity and good thoughts... if praying is your thing even some prayers right about now would be great... but at the end of all of this I just want you to know thats what's going on.

My vacation which I WAS excited about starts June 2nd.... so I am hoping things clear up by then so I can breathe freely... but this is also a heads up about that too. I don't know when I will be back in working commission if I am completely honest. And I am so sorry.... Hopefully things will look up... I'm going out with my sister tomorrow night to see DP2 so hopefully that will lift my spirits.... and my brother is going to look at my car Sunday and try and fix it himself so maybe that will get done, and my dad goes in Tuesday for testing so we should know better by then too.... but this weekend and who knows how long there after if this continues I might not be okay. I'll try and keep you guys updated.

Please forgive me ;.; its been a rough week.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Stephalump

This Affects: Terence Hallows, Chihiro Ogino, Lyniyah Drake, Chance Parker, Evangeline Eidolon, Howell Jenkins, Merliah Caspian, and Tiberius Bartholomew

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Thank Sam!! <3
PM
^
jaxon argus frost
 Posted: May 17 2018, 06:23 PM

Yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal..

Jack Frost
  Rise of the Guardians
  300+ years old
  Single Snowflake
  Pansexual
  He/Him
  Max (She/Her)
 18 POSTS

awards

; - ; It sucks so much when life decides to be an utter prick and pile shit on top of you like that Stepha. There's an end to this though I promise hon. I am here for you if you need cheering up to talk. Anytime!!! <3 You'll get through this. I am crossing all my fingers and toes that it goes away really soon so you can breathe and enjoy your well deserved time off!!

-cuddles-
PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: May 18 2018, 12:17 AM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

Steph my poor sweet bean, I'm sorry you have had to deal with all of this in a short amount of time (and out of nowhere? like who's divine soup did you spit on to spite you in the last week???) At least you were better safe than sorry concerning your scare, and... heck, at least now all your shit is clean???? Please excuse my poor attempt at humor to lighten the mood. Anyway - as far as your car troubles go, that's just the foulest amount of luck, on top of everything else and probably the exact last thing you needed to deal with on top of bug stress. Fingers crossed that your brother is able to fix it, for the sake of your sanity and your wallet. But I promise, at least for that kind of stuff, it won't be down on you forever. That's the type of crap that comes and goes when the universe finds somebody else to pick on. Keep your chin up because that light at the end of the tunnel is there, however faint.

Fingers crossed and good vibes for your dad as well. My mom was diagnosed with leukemia this past fall and it was extremely, extremely scary. Hers turned out to be a mild case as far as, well... cancer goes. But my point is, it can run the gamut and it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll lose him, so until they're able to do more tests, be strong and take deep breaths and try not to work yourself into a tizzy. The not knowing is terrible, the not being able to do anything is terrible, and there is really... nothing you can do at this point except be there for him in whatever way that means to you. Long story short, I know that feel so if you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on, don't hesitate to DM me. I'm 100% serious.

I'll send you some feels soon too, in hopes it'll make your day a little brighter, because sometimes you just need a little break and a little love in the midst of a whole lotta *shit*. Take time to take care of you in the middle of all of this, and movies and discord distractions are good for that. Love you sweet thing. :( <3
PM
^
✧POND
 Posted: May 20 2018, 07:13 PM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 692 POSTS

awards

steph D: i am so so sorry all of this is happening to you! it isn't fair at all- you deserve so much better! i'm sending you so many good vibes, and i hope your work gives you the money and that your car can be fixed by family and things go better!! also i'm sorry about the movie theatre being so awful :(( like jeez people, customer service much?? i'm also sending love to your family, and crossing my fingers that your step dad will be okay!!! just go and enjoy your vacation, take a deep breath, and take care of yourself!! <3 pond

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
6/11:
I graduate on Saturday!! This is absolutely insaneeee and unbelievable, but I'm excited! I'll be leaving right away for my trip, but I'll be popping in on discord the whole time!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
terence dustan hallows
 Posted: May 28 2018, 07:05 PM

Terence
  Tinkerbell
  23 years old
  Taken and in Love
  Straight
  He/Him
  Stephalump (She/Her)
 191 POSTS

awards

UPDATE TIME

So I guess its time for a quick update... with all the dates of dumb things passed and everything taken care of I can put it in to words. SO! Most of it if not all of it is good news, its more or less been the period of coming down off the high anxiety ride I was on.

So first and most importantly, my dad is fine. The doctor doesn't know what is wrong, they did a million billion tests, but the good news is the doctor doesn't think its Leukemia. That was a HUGE relief finding that out and while I am still worried for him since there is SOMETHING wrong, but so far its not something the doctor is readily worried about. They are supposed to find out the test results sometime in mid June. So fingers crossed! Positive thoughts or prayers or whatever you do to put good vibes out in to the universe are always appreciated.

As well, my car was able to be fixed. After of course and hour of my brother bitching about the AWFUL work the mechanic had done to it. In as best a way as I can describe it, being a non-car-enthusiast, apparently when they couldn't get the O2 meter off, because they didn't have the right socket and had wasted time stripping the piece, they tried to air hammer it off. Putting direct force on the cut-off part not only was the reason they compromised my exhaust pipe, but was the reason my brother had a HELL of a time getting it off.... he had to saw off the bottom of a pipe wrench just to get a tool that would work... I'm still honestly debating if I should reach out to them about it or not... but the good news is, the piece is changed and for about $100 less than what they quoted me for the change.

I've been riding the anxiety train ever since.... between work being hellaciously dumb, having a conference every week thats like.... downtown or further away.... and a few other minuscule problems that mean nothing but just tipped the weight back in to frantic... its just been hard gathering myself. I haven't been sleeping well, I've had constant headaches that just won't go away but will subside for hours at a time.... So its been hard to find the muse to get back in to things and even a mood to not bring the discord down.... but I am hoping to kind of find my way back soon. I have my vacation to plan since I put that off for like 2 weeks and then of course.... go on my vacation-- aka staycation (so Punky and I will be around). But for all intents and purposes.... things are okay now. Not normal... but okay.

So thank you guys for all the positive thoughts and love and whatever you do... I appreciate it, and knowing you're all there for me is a huge relief. Hopefully soon I'll be back in action.

--------------------

user posted image
Thank Sam!! <3
PM
^
✧POND
 Posted: May 28 2018, 08:01 PM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 692 POSTS

awards

STEPH I AM SO GLAD THINGS ARE GOING BETTER THAN EXPECTED!! Awful still, but so much better than they could have been and ahhh!! So good! I hope your anxiety continues to chill out and that things keep looking up for you!! If you're feeling up to it you should reach out about them breaking the car thing!! Jerks :|| You just keep on taking care of yourself and don't push yourself to do anything more, okay? You come first, and then you get a nice relaxing vacation and things will be better!! <3 love you <3 Sending good thoughts your way!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
6/11:
I graduate on Saturday!! This is absolutely insaneeee and unbelievable, but I'm excited! I'll be leaving right away for my trip, but I'll be popping in on discord the whole time!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
terence dustan hallows
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 01:01 PM

Terence
  Tinkerbell
  23 years old
  Taken and in Love
  Straight
  He/Him
  Stephalump (She/Her)
 191 POSTS

awards

So... sad to say but my vacation is over. It literally did NOT feel like a full 7 days... but it was and here I am missing Punky and wishing her back. However, I feel worlds better after everything. It was a break I greatly needed and I am really going to try and get back in to things! I can't promise it will be a running start or anything, BUT I am going to try. So I just ask that you guys bear with me as I transition in to activity again...

AND SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR LIKE A MONTH! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU'VE ALL BE SO SUPPORTIVE AND I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

--------------------

user posted image
Thank Sam!! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open