welcome home!

newtopic
newpoll

roll'em high boys, DND?? HALLOWEEN??? OOO???

Are you interested in an one-shot Halloween themed DND session to learn the mechanics and have some spooky fun?
Yes, and I have played DND or a RPG before! [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Yes, but I have never played before! [ 4 ]  [80.00%]
No, but I don't even know why I voted tbh. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
mary reanne doyle
 Posted on: Oct 11 2017, 09:16 PM
boo
❝ MIKE WAZOWSKI! ❞
Monsters, Inc
5'2
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE

sammi

hey guys! sammi here! and i got a question for you! wanna learn how to play D&D? too shy to go to your local shop and talk up the bros? would you rather learn in a one sitting kind of ordeal where the setting in set and the whole story plays out at once without making a huge time committment? cool! because as halloween creeps up, i had the idea of running an one-shot campaign for some of ya'll to get your feet wet in the world of RPGs.

basically, this is just a general idea of who wants in. i'm going to set up a poll, and vote away! i'll help you roll your characters, or help with any premades and even tho i'm a baby DM and player, i'm going to do my best to serve you the best i can. don't be shy! if you got questions hit me up on discord (sammi sanderson #7805) or here!

xoxo batsammi ilu all

--------------------

^
mary reanne doyle
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 11:35 AM
boo
❝ MIKE WAZOWSKI! ❞
Monsters, Inc
5'2
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE

sammi

so, since some of you have voted, i've set up a discord for us to talk! just click here ! and join the talk! /end didn't feel like coding it >>

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll