ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> and i remember love
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

and i remember love, nixie / lauren
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 08:20 AM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 35 POSTS

awards

Was a kingdom without any subjects still a kingdom? That was the question on the Kings mind as he wandered through the empty palace. Debris scattered the ocean floor; remnants of the carved pillars and statues that lined the walls. It truly was a wonder to behold to all those that came there. For those that lived there it was a reminder that perhaps they had taken the palace for granted once upon a time. It was simply home, a symbol of strength, of protection from all harm. That is before the Darkness coursed through it, wreaking all that it stood for. Tearing down the symbols that made it a home, a fortress. Leaving nothing but a ruin, a wreak. All that remained was a memory.

Was a kingdom without a palace still a kingdom? King Triton believed so. After all, it was the people that made the kingdom, not how grand a palace the royal family lived in. So long as the few remaining survivors of his people were alive, so long as he was alive, there was a kingdom. No matter how little of it was left standing. The King swam through the empty palace until he came to a door. He stood there for a moment, a look of sadness crossing his eyes before he pushed open the door and entered.

The room was a bedroom, he eyes scanned the seven beds that were still there, made up and never slept in again. He floated through, hoping for some sign that someone had returned, was just fast asleep in their beds. How often had he dreamed of such a thing, that his girls were still here, tucked up safely in their beds, dreaming of inconsequential things? All too often to think that if he ever did see such a thing, he'd think he was dreaming again. He reached the dressing table, a tender hand brushing across the brushes, combs and various other beauty implements used by the girls.

How often had he stood a moment at the door, watching for a while before making his presence known to them? Just to smile at the chatter and laughter of his babies. The palace was too quiet now, he missed the music, the laughter, his daughters voices. He had to bring them home again, he had to make it safe for them again...

Clatter, knock, clatter.

He whipped round, trident held aloft as he scanned the door, ears straining to pick up something more. Was it nothing, just something fallen off the roof again like it has done before? Or was it something else entirely?

"Who dares come face me?" his voice boomed out in challenge.
PM
^
nixie arya murdock
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 07:57 PM

Last one to the carnival is a crab!.

Arista
  The Little Mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  gayyyyy
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 76 POSTS

awards

I am like the waves that flow back and forth

Water. That was the first thought to cross Nixie's mind when she arrived across the portal. She had never been so lucky to arrive at what some of the rebels named the bottomless sea. It was treacherous according to most, but she was a mermaid, right? She could easily handle herself. When the portal decided to deposit her here, she was more than happy. Having her tail back and the ability to breathe underwater without having to come up every five minutes like she did for her show was exhilarating. The waves were strong here, but it was nothing she wasn't used to back home.

Home. She missed her six sisters and her dad so much. Even though they didn't always get along, they were a family. Things were especially tough after her mom and Ariel disappeared after failing to show up for their concert, but she was sure that they would figure out things easily once they all found each other in San Francisco. Nixie had been preparing for this day for months, purchasing all sorts of gifts and goodies for them once she finally found them. Even though there were so many people in the city, she was determined to find her family once again.

Family. This especially popped into her head when she was sure she spotted something familiar in the distance. It looked like the castle that her family had lived in and it only brought up memories from before the Darkness. Nixie willed herself to swim towards her former home, just so she could reminisce about everything. Being here caused so many forgotten old memories, especially one of her mother to be remembered again, making this seem even more bitter sweet. As she drew closer to the castle, she soon realized that it was the one of her childhood, the one that she had grown up in. She knew she had to look inside, as she wasn't sure as to when she would ever find it again.

As she swam into the entrance hall of the castle, Nixie had to try her best to stifle a gasp. It was already somewhat damaged on the outside, but the inside was somehow intact for the most part. Being here only made her miss her family even more. They meant so much to her even though she hadn't seen them in what seemed like forever. She made the decision to go find her and her sisters' old room, but as she was rounding the corner into the hall that their bedroom was, Nixie accidentally crashed into a table that had some items on it, making quite the racket. A thunderous voice came from inside the room after the collision that she knew belonged to only one person. "Daddy?" Tentatively calling out before swimming inside inside, her face lit up despite the look on her father's face.

tag: leomaris dylan seaward // notes: hope this is okay!
template by lauren

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU TOBY!!!!
PM
^
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 04:05 PM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 35 POSTS

awards

“Daddy?” The word, tentative as it was called out reached Tritons ears. But he almost daren't believe his own ears. Even when Arista swam into view, it took him a moment to register her presence. His mind and heart were wrestling with feeling, overwhelming him. Yet that bright smile lit up the room and he found himself dropping the trident. “Arista?” After the shock, his anger just fled and he pushed through the water like a hot knife through butter to envelope his daughter in a hug.

It was not until he could feel her solid form against him that he believed she was real. No longer was she a spectre sent to haunt him, but of flesh and blood. For the longest while he just wanted to hold tight. For three years he had not seen or heard from any of his daughters, his family, and now, all of a sudden, one was before him! It was unbelievable, he had never given up hope that they were alive…. But after so long it was getting harder and harder to hold on to that hope.

He let her breathe eventually, though he didn’t let go. Holding her shoulders he looked at her, eyes wet, at arms length. “Arista, I can’t believe you are here…” he said softly, a hand reaching to brush her cheek.

tag: nixie arya murdock notes:much excite, much feels. ps sorry it's short! <3
PM
^
nixie arya murdock
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 07:30 PM

Arista
  The Little Mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  gayyyyy
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 76 POSTS

awards

This all seemed so surreal to Nixie. First, she found the castle that she grew up in and had to abandon when the Darkness showed up. On top of that, she found her father, someone she deeply cared about. She had missed him so much and finding him made her feel so much less alone than she had been. "That's my name." She laughed for a few seconds, just feeling completely euphoric at the moment. It somewhat surprised her when he pulled her into a hug, as she wasn't the biggest fan of this kind of thing, but it was her dad that she hadn't seen in years, so she was more than willing to make an exception.

This was something that she had only dreamed of occurring, despite what the people at Haven Hill said. They claimed that people would most likely be able to find the people from their homes if they waited a while, but Nixie gave up on waiting a year ago. Two years of searching had resulted in nothing but wasted time, so she completely abandoned it.

"I can't believe you're here! I was looking for you and everyone for years and now I found you! I- I don't know what to say honestly." Nixie was just so happy and she just wanted to talk about everything with him.

tag: leomaris dylan seaward // notes: so many feeeeeels
template by lauren

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU TOBY!!!!
PM
^
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 08:33 AM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 35 POSTS

awards

It was hard to think that he was not dreaming. He wasn’t a man that really thought like that, that the daughter he saw before him was anything more than an apparition. Though he knew that the darkness was capable of twisting things, he also knew it was not substantial, it could fade and be destroyed. The young woman, for she was no longer a girl, beneath his hand felt as real as real could be.

He couldn’t help but laugh along with her, the joy of finding one another infectious and euphoric. He could feel the swelling of hope inflating him, making him feel light, happy. The deep boom of laughter died away as she spoke, and his heart swelled with love. It was almost like he was hearing her speak for the first time, as though he was witnessing her first words when she was a babe. Yet here she stood before him, a grown mermaid, alive and having lived a life of her own.

To hear that she had been looking for him, made him proud, but also sad. That was his job, to make sure she was safe, to find her. Yet he couldn’t help but return Arista’s happiness with a smile of his own. He regained his composure enough to put a hand on her back and guide her to a chair, speaking as he did so, “I always find it best to start at the beginning, my pearl.” He guided her to sit down, and sat down himself beside her at her old dressing table. “Where have you been since I last saw you?” He was curious, if a little hesitant as he remembered that last night they would had seen one another.
PM
^
nixie arya murdock
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 05:26 PM

Arista
  The Little Mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  gayyyyy
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 76 POSTS

awards

Nixie only had dreamed of finding the rest of her family again, but when she woke up, those dreams seemed cruel and heartbreaking since she had no idea if this would even occur. And now it was happening. First Alana, now her father, everything was starting to go great in her life. Which was weird since she had been all alone for such a long, long time. She had worried about her father during that time, since he probably wouldn't have his family around him, but from what she could tell, he was doing quite well. However, she had never been very good at reading people so this could end up being completely correct.

"I completely agree." She nodded furiously afterwards to emphasize this. "I'm sorry, Daddy, but I'm- I'm in the human world. The people there told me it's not safe to be here. So I just come once a month." She paused, hoping that her father wouldn't be too mad since he despised humans. "I work at an aquarium - they keep fish there - as a professional mermaid, where I advocate for the oceans." Nixie managed a smile before remembering another piece of information that had to excite him. "Oh, and I found Alana too! She says that she also found Ariel and Andrina." She knew how important her and her sisters were to him, so hopefully this knowledge would make him at least a bit happy. "How about you? Where have you been Daddy?" She was obviously curious since she hadn't run into him in San Francisco anywhere.

tag: leomaris dylan seaward // notes: sorry! she got chatty lmao
template by lauren

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU TOBY!!!!
PM
^
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 12:26 PM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 35 POSTS

awards

King Triton chuckled at his daughter as she agreed with him. By Poseidon he missed her enthusiasm, he missed her. He could scarce believe that she was before him still, but she was and he was glad of it. He kept an arm around her as she came to sit beside him, more to reassure himself as much as her truth be told. His eyes narrowed as she mentioned the portal and the world it takes them to if they go threw. While he disliked the idea of being a human, he relaxed as he realised it was the safest place for them. He could not hold it against his family if they chose to stay. He would had made them go if he was around, and made them stay until their waters were safe again. If they ever would be safe again… he was trying his hardest to make that so.

He smiled as she talked of her job, proud that she never forgot who she was and how she advocated for their home, for the oceans on that side of the portal. He hoped he showed it as he looked at her, giving a gentle squeeze of her shoulder. He had squeezed her harder when she spoke of his other daughters, so at least four of them were safe! He pulled Arista into a tight hug, almost bone-crushing in his joy that more of his family was safe! He almost wanted to swim right this moment to find the portal and go to them, to see for himself that they were alive and well; but Arista pulled him back to the moment with her question. Yes he had a story to tell also.

“Well, I have just been here really…” he started, getting up and moving to the window to look out over his ruined kingdom. Hands behind his back, “I have been across the portal, of course, to search for you all, but those had never come to fruition. Mainly though I’ve been patrolling the oceans, battling with creatures the like we’ve never known before…” A glower took over his features as he thought of them, the darkness that took his daughters from him, destroyed his home, his kingdom. “Trying to make this world safe again, so we can all come home.” He finished wistfully.
PM
^
nixie arya murdock
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 11:59 PM

Arista
  The Little Mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  gayyyyy
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 76 POSTS

awards

Even though her father could be over-protective and short-tempered at times (the latter that she had inherited from him), Nixie did very much miss her presence in her life. Despite being older and having a steady job, unlike most people her age, she did still feel quite lost. The blonde did appreciate three of her sisters being there for her, but it was not the same as her actual parent. Alana had been the equivalent before now, but, as it was, she already had her hands full with little Bonnie, leaving her, Andrea, and Lulu to kind of figure out things together. Nixie knew that she had made leaps and bounds since she first arrived, but as always, there was room for improvement. Her temper and argumentative nature got in her way more often than she wanted to admit and managing money wasn't her strong suit either.

However, Nixie could just tell that her father was overjoyed to see her. Luckily, he didn't seem too upset about them staying in the human world. The hug, as bone-crushing as it was, just reminded her of the way that things were before the Darkness. If she shut her eyes and used her imagination, the mermaid could easily picture all of her sisters in the castle, joyfully swimming around and singing together. She could only dream of things going back go to the way that they were, but the current circumstances weren't all that bad. She nodded in response to what her father said, remembering some of the evil creatures that the resistance had talked about before during previous visits to the Animated World. "I hope it's sooner than later, so we can all be together again. I know that for sure!" Nixie enthusiastically smiled and nodded a few times to emphasize her point.

tag: leomaris dylan seaward // notes: lol this is so short sorry <3
template by lauren

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU TOBY!!!!
PM
^
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:09 AM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 35 POSTS

awards

To see his daughters safe was all he needed to know. But if he could see them safe and home again where they belong, that would be even better. He still believed that it was possible to do, even though it has taken him three years to find one daughter, to keep the palace free from the darkness and reclaim the territory. He still had a long way to go, but he had hope that he would conquer this, and serve his family and home once more. To deliver them a warm and safe place to live, for it all to go back to normal.

Of course, it would never be what it was before. They’ll have lost good men and maids, they might not be the whole family they were. But then they had lost a wife and mother, they got through that. Hopefully they’d get through another loss. Hopefully it would never come to that. Most folk would think Triton to be a realist, that he wouldn’t carry on the way he has - to try and bring back his home when it was lost. He was stubborn yes, but he was also hopeful. If there was a cause worth fighting for, a chance, no matter how slim, that he could win back his home - he’d fight for it to the end.

“I would like that pearl, to see you all again.” He nodded along with her, not quite so enthusiastically, but happily enough. He would be glad to know that they are still alive and well. Yet he wouldn’t give up the fight for them all to come home. He’d much rather they come home still. To be able to come home and live in their childhood home. For the time being, he supposed this was something he would just have to deal with. Crossing the portal to visit them, to give them updates, to be a father again. The girls he was sure would had grown up to be wonderful young ladies, but he hoped they still needed a parent, even if that parent was him. “You know, I could come back with you, if you like. I don’t like the idea of you roaming out there by yourself pearl, danger lurks in these waters, more so than before.”

nixie arya murdock
PM
^
nixie arya murdock
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 08:12 PM

Arista
  The Little Mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  gayyyyy
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 76 POSTS

awards

Even though he was so strong and regal, Nixie had honestly worried for him until now. She had no idea where he would be and being without his daughters (or so she presumed) was probably horrible, seeing that he had been distraught without his wife, so much so that he had banned music from all of the kingdom. Seeing him again made her feel a lot more calm about the situation, as he didn't seem as affected as he had been before, or he was just much better at hiding it now. At least their lives were coming back to normal, somewhat, with the family reuniting. The mermaid had no idea as to when she could return home more permanently, but this was still very good. It was a dream to have things go back to normal, but since that was in an unknown amount of time, reassembling her family would do for the time being.

"Perfect! I live with Andrina, well, she goes by Andrea now, actually! It's nice to have her as my roommate. It reminds me of home." The blonde had a feeling that he would come to San Francisco more often now, so that he could be around his family more, which was very comforting to know. "I think we all would like that very much, daddy. I miss you so much, you wouldn't even know. I'm certain that the rest of my sisters, even the ones that I have yet to find again, would like your presence in their life again." A big smile lit up on her face as she thought about the possibilities of what they could do. There would be Christmas and birthday parties and Thanksgiving and just so many fun things for them to all do together! Nixie was just so excited for all of the things that were surely on the agenda now due to this. She couldn't remember a time that she had been so happy besides finding three of her sisters.

tag: leomaris dylan seaward // notes: i cry this so cute <3
template by lauren

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU TOBY!!!!
PM
^
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: May 5 2018, 12:33 PM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 35 POSTS

awards

The Kings eyes widened with joy as she told him of Andrina, and how they found one another and were together. It was heart-warming to know that they had one another, that they found one another and were not alone anymore. He would have hated to know that she was still alone after all these years, that there was so little hope of finding his family. Even though he had found her now, it was looking so hopeless and heart-breaking at moments. So much so that he threw himself at the dangers somedays rather than avoid them. It was no life to lead, it was no life full stop. Now that he had found one, and soon two, of his daughters, he can begin to live again. It’ll take some time to adjust to their new balance, but they had done it before, they could do it again.

He took her hand, squeezing it, as though to comfort more himself that she was still real. To see her smile lit up the dark seas for him, and for the moment the Darkness was banished. He was glad to hear that he was still wanted in their lives, for he had much time to reflect, and he knows he had not been the best father he could be. And though he would want to still try and save their home, he also wanted to make sure he would be there for his family - far more than he had in the past before the Darkness struck. The Darkness had already split his family up, and he was determined to keep them together and defy it!

“How long have you been here Pearl?” He asked, already planning their crossing and how they needed to survive before it appeared again. He was aware that many preferred to stay for the twenty-four hours required to keep their memories, and he would rather Arista didn’t have to stay for more than that. “I am so glad to have found you, and I am not going to lose you again, not now that I’ve got you here with me.” He rose from the bed, offering his hand to escort her. They could maybe explore some of the palace together, revisit fond memories and reflect. Unless the Portal was due any time soon, then he’d rather cross with her and make sure she was safe from the creatures that roamed the seas.

nixie arya murdock
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open