Posted on: Apr 21 2017, 12:19 AM
Anastasia
❝ But I want someone to love me for me. ❞
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

- Alexander Graham Bell

--------------------
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted on: Oct 22 2017, 12:59 AM
Anastasia
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

I.

Miscellaneous things:

aesthetics

--------------------
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted on: Oct 25 2017, 12:41 AM
Anastasia
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

II.

Miscellaneous things:

playlist

--------------------
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted on: Oct 25 2017, 12:17 PM
Anastasia
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

III.

One Shot

May 2017

Alexandra cautiously looks around the busy street of San Francisco that she was standing in. Was there anyone here that might possibly know her? That would not be good at all. After a few moments of somewhat frantically looking around, she deemed it safe to continue. She bit her lip as she hurried inside the secondhand clothing store that she was originally standing outside, her once panicky demeanor replaced with one that was much more relaxed.

A quick wave to one of the sales associates that she recognized and she made her way to the back of the store, where all of the designer clothing was kept. All of her classmates always oohed and ahhed over her high class outfits that she artfully put together, but they definitely wouldn’t be doing so if they knew where she went to purchase these outfits. This shop was a lesser known secondhand store on the fringes of the Tenderloin, an area that Alexandra would not be caught dead in. However, if she wanted to look nice, she would have to go here rather than the really nice stores over by Union Square that had impossibly high prices which her part time job as a waitress would never be able to afford, no matter how many hours she picked up. She already had this perfect image carefully painted of herself in her school’s community that she would do practically anything to ensure that it would not be tarnished.

She started going through the racks of assorted clothing, the soft fabric brushing up against her hands as she carefully went through each item, trying to decide whether or not she liked it if it was in her size. It took her only a few moments to find something she thought was cute: a wine colored wrap blouse from that was originally from Nordstrom. Alexandra paused for a moment after taking it off the rack, feeling the soft fabric that made up the shirt, then the slightly coarser lace on the end of the short sleeves. Next, she checked the price tag. It was only fifteen dollars, marked down from seventy. Now this was a steal. She carefully draped it over her left arm before continuing on her search.

Only ten more minutes had passed and she had found a few other things that she liked: a cream cold shoulder shift dress that would look great with a pair of silk nude-colored Miu Miu pumps she had purchased on a previous visit, a black tulle skirt with red flowers scattered all over it, and an off the shoulder silvery grey evening gown that she just couldn’t leave here. Satisfied with her finds. Alexandra wandered her way back to the front of the store, a small smile greeting the sales associate that she had seen earlier. After placing the items on the counter, she nervously ran her hand through her straightened auburn hair, hoping that her purchases wouldn’t be to expensive. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the anticipation of seeing how much money she had spend grew close. Finally, the other woman scanned the grey dress, the last item, and totaled it. Alexandra breathed a sigh of relief. Only one hundred and fifty dollars. She was scared that she wouldn’t be able to make rent this month after making this purchase.

A swipe of her credit card, the damage now done, and Alexandra was ready to get on with her life. Her purchases wrapped in a garment bag, she exited the store, the bright sunlight almost blinding her before she pulling on the sunglasses that she had carefully pocketed back in the store when out of view of both the cameras and the worker. Time to go. She strutted down the sidewalk towards the nearby BART station, already feeling anxiety for the next time she would come back.

--------------------
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted on: Nov 9 2017, 11:39 PM
Anastasia
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

III.

Miscellaneous things:

aesthetics

--------------------
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 08:21 PM
Anastasia
Cinderella
5'3"
bisexual
single

Lauren

IV.

Miscellaneous things:

aesthetics

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll