ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> Rays of Sunshine
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
WENDY

A lover of AUs and a master of causing the feels, Wendy is always at the ready to offer love and support to her fellow members. Her posts are lovingly constructed, detailed, and every character speaks in their own voice; from the lovable Cadi to the villainous Cala. EDS wouldn't be the same without her, so go show her some love!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

ZELDA NOAKES & TERENCE HALLOWS

THREAD OF THE MONTH

LITTLE SHOP 'O HADES
NICCOLÒ THANASIS & PERSIE ANTHOS

NIAMH ROSS
charas of the month

MARTINE ANKER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

Rays of Sunshine, Population: 4
joy annette puca
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 02:26 PM

Bark!.

Pooka
  Anastasia
  22 years old
  Single
  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 31 POSTS

awards

Welcome!

Please poke around and let me know if anything sparks your interest! The easiest and probably fastest way to reach me is through Discord (Ray#9134). If that doesn’t work or is unavailable to you, feel free to reply below or PM me!

About

- I’m much better at coming up with ideas and questions when we can message each other back and forth quickly. So if you post on here, I’m more likely to reply to you on discord or through pm.

- I am always open to ideas! Feel free to send me even a little snippet even if you don’t have an idea fully developed. I’d love to work with you and develop plots with you!

- Most of the time, I reply to posts within 24-48 hours. If it’s going to take longer than that, I’ll do my best to let you know! If it’s been longer than 48 hours and I haven’t said anything, please feel free to remind me about the post/nudge me. It’s possible I may have forgotten to reply, and I’m really sorry if that happens!

- I’m super flexible, and I’m willing to try out just about any plot/thread idea.

- I like to ask a lot of questions and what-if’s, or use “I feel like…”. If you don’t like something I throw at you, let me know! You won’t hurt my feelings (unless you’re being, like, really rude about it). If you don’t tell me, we can’t fix it.

- Speaking of which, if you ever have an issue with something I post, say, or do, PLEASE tell me! I don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or upset. I will fix whatever it is immediately and to the best of my ability.

- If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Plotting/Threading Preferences

- I prefer plots where the characters already have some sort of established relationship, even if they’re only vaguely familiar with each other but never really talk. I’m super awkward in meeting threads and prefer to avoid them if possible unless the meeting thread is fun or unique.

- I try my best to match my threading partners in word count, but my range typically falls between 300-500 words. If that’s too short for you, let me know! I’ll try to lengthen my posts for you.

- I'm okay with pretty much any topic, including things like violence and adult language. However, I feel uncomfortable writing smut. I’m cool with writing things leading up to a sexual situation, but anything past kissing or making out, I feel more comfortable letting the thread end or fade to black.

- With any topics like the ones above, I would really like to discuss things beforehand. That way we can make sure to be on the same page about the situation and no one gets surprised!

- If you have a plot idea you really want from one of my characters, let me know! The worst thing that can happen is I say that I don’t think it would quite work. But it’s most likely that I’m excited about the idea and am totally for it!

Plot/Thread Ideas I’m Always Down With

Dating Related:
  • Friends turned lovers
  • Enemies turned lovers
  • Blind dates
  • Awkward first dates
  • Any dates, really
  • One night stands
  • The morning after
  • Fake dating
  • Exes (good or bad terms)
  • Sexual tension™
  • Friends with benefits gone awry

Real World Things:

• Co-workers
  • Lost in town
  • Bar fight
  • Day in the park
  • Day exploring the town
  • Literally bumping into each other/something
  • Best friends
  • Drunk night out/in
  • Miscommunications/misunderstandings

Animated World Things:

• Fighting darkness monsters
  • Can’t find the portal
  • Resistance anything
  • Exploring different portal locations
  • Crossing over together/Coming back together
  • One character thinks the other is infected by the darkness (true or not)
  • Feelsy missing home stuff

Joy Annette Puca

When it all counts for something / And your pocket's full of nothing / Let's get high on believing / I can promise you / Yes, I am a dreamer too / We are dreamers together / Always and forever / Let's get high on believing / I can promise you / Yes, I am a dreamer too

22 Lass Pooka Dog Walker

Friends

Puca wants to be friends with everybody, and once you consider her your friend, she will always be there for you. Puca rarely forgets a face or a kind gesture, so if you were kind to her even several years ago, she probably remembers you and would consider you an acquaintance or even a friend. She sees the good in everyone and believes that people are inherently good.

Enemies

She is rather naïve to the way the world works, so I can imagine a few not so nice people taking advantage of that. Puca is a sweetie but can be easily manipulated if she thinks you are a friend.

Romance

Love is something that Puca is just learning about. She hasn't had enough experience to have a preference on gender, and honestly, she doesn't really understand how relationships work yet. Since becoming human, she is having to deal with a whole new set of emotions and honestly, she's trying her best to learn and experience life. (Puca is currently exploring her feelings toward a particular feline by the name of Tib Bartholomew)

Kida Maris Nedakh

Am I brave enough? / Am I strong enough? / To follow the desire / That burns from within / To push away my fear / To stand where I'm afraid / I am through with this / 'Cause I am more than this / I promise to myself / Alone and no one else / My flame is rising higher / I am the fire / I am burning brighter / Roaring like a storm / And I am the one I've been waiting for / Screaming like a siren / Alive and burning brighter / I am the fire

30 Heroine Kidagakash Nedakh Ancient Linguistics Professor

Friends

Kida is a strong person who has a deep need to protect those she cares for or considers to be ‘her people’. She is private about her troubles and only lets a few people see her sad or in pain. However, she expresses her anger and her happiness freely. She is affectionate in the sense that she will take care of you as well as comfort you. She’s the kind of person that will bake you some cookies and then punch the person who made you cry.

Enemies

Kida probably rubs some people the wrong way, and she’s okay with that. She knows that she can be a difficult person to get along with. She is still the Queen of Atlantis and she often feels like she needs the respect that comes with that role, even though in this world her kingdom is just a myth. Because of her protective nature regarding her friends, she is the kind of person who holds a grudge and holds it for a long time.

Romance

Kida was ‘engaged’ to Milo back in Atlantis. They talked about getting married and having children, but it was never able to happen because of the Darkness. Kida believes that Milo is dead (and he’s not on the site yet!), and after mourning him, she has entered the dating scene. Kida is attracted to people regardless of their gender, and may even consider a polyamorous relationship. So, Kida needs past, present, and future relationships/flings/flirtations/etc.!

Odd Sven Jensen

So needless to say / I'm odds and ends / But I'll be stumbling away / Slowly learning that life is okay / Say after me / It's no better to be safe than sorry

26 Lad Sven Mailman

Friends

Odd is a very friendly guy. He loves being around friends and being able to help. He is the kind of guy who would help you move without asking for anything in return, help you look for your lost pet, and give you a place to sleep if you needed it. He is often seen as goofy or off, but he can also be very serious if the occasion calls for it. He often acts as his friends’ conscience and is a very good listener, even though he may not have much advice to give. He also takes his dog, Toff, with him almost everywhere he goes, so if you don’t like dogs, it’s a no-go.

Enemies

If Odd thinks that you are two-faced or untrustworthy, he doesn’t like you. He doesn’t give people many second chances, but is willing to if he believes that you’re really trying to change. He won’t trust you if Toff doesn’t like you, because Toff loves everyone. If you are brutal or abusive to animals, Odd will knock you out and take the animal to a vet before you can get out a word.

Romance

Odd here got out of an emotionally abusive relationship about a year ago. He did everything he could to make her happy, but being unexperienced in the dating world and with people in general, he didn’t recognize the red flags until she started to insult Toff. He hasn’t been in a serious relationship since then, although he may have tried going out on a few dates. He is attracted to men and women, although he is starting to lean a little more toward men. He has no experience sexually, so some patience would be required on his partner’s part, as he’s still trying to figure everything out. (Odd is in a tentative ship with Kacey Piper right now, so present or future plots are on hold until further notice)

Persie Kora Anthos

Yeah I know I went and left you all alone / Please don't think that I let you go / I'll never let go / 'Cause I could touch a hundred thousand souls / But none of them would ever feel like home / And no matter how far and wide I roam / You are the only one that I'll ever know

Appears in early 30s Animated Original Persephone Flower Shop Owner

Friends

Persie can be sassy and bossy, but she is also the Mom Friend™. She takes care of her friends in any way that she can, whether it’s making sure they’ve eaten/drank enough water, or giving them advice. She loves surrounding herself with people of all kinds and learning about their way of doing things (although in her mind, her way is the right way). Persie is the mother of a fireball (sometimes literally) named Melanie, so she needs friends who understand that being a mom comes first in her life.

Enemies

She’s been in San Francisco for about a decade and in that time she has probably pissed a few people off. Persie is the kind of person who knows what she wants and will get it. She has no time for people who are disrespectful to her or her family, and being a goddess means that she can hold on to the grudge forever. She has probably upset people in the past based on her attitude or her no-nonsense ways.

Romance

Romance in the present and future are currently closed. Persie has found her husband, and the father of her child, Hades, who now goes by Nico Thanasis. He has her whole heart and there is no room for another love. However, her past is a different story. While in the animated realm, Persie and Nico had an agreement that during the part of the year that they were apart, they could have sexual relations with other people as long as it was never romantic. While in SF, Persie kept that philosophy, and has had her own fair share of flings and one night stands (maybe even a friend-with-benefits).

Full name

Lyrics go here

Age Category Canon Occupation

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full Name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here

Full Name

Lyrics go here

Friends

Stuff goes here

Enemies

Stuff goes here

Romance

Stuff goes here
harja
PM
^
yuri vladimirovich morevna
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 06:24 PM

Princesses don't marry kitchen boys..

Dimitri
  Anastasia
  32 years old
  Pining
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Max (She/Her)
 18 POSTS

awards

joy annette puca
Despite the fact he doesn't want to admit it. Yuri misses Joy a lot. He sort of disliked the dog at first because we all know he was a big jerk at the beginning of their adventure but changed over the course of it. He really came to appreciate her and enjoy her company, the little pooch and ever since the darkness came, he's just been devastated he hasn't been able to find any of them.

I'd love for these two to reunite, Yuri has reunited with Anya (Nat), and Joy really needs to get in on this action. He spends most of his time fighting for the resistance in the animated realm, and doesn't go to SF too often but I'm sure we could work something out. Maybe one of her dogs gets off the leash while he's in SF returning to the portal and it runs up to him and he stops it from speeding off? Or we could do something in the animated realm?

Whatever you like! Let me know if you have any ideas as well. I'm super excited!!!! <3
PM
^
joy annette puca
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 08:57 PM

Bark!.

Pooka
  Anastasia
  22 years old
  Single
  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 31 POSTS

awards

yuri vladimirovich morevna

Dimitri and Pooka reuinted at last <3

I really like the idea of them reuniting in SF. Has Yuri ever come across someone who was an animal in the animated realm? That could be an interesting part of their encounter! Would he be freaked out a little that Pooka's a person now or would he not even be surprised?

I think your idea of them meeting by the portal because of the dog incident would be awesome and we should definitely do it!
PM
^
natasha nikolaevna anosova
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 11:20 PM

what, were you a vulture in another life?.

ANASTASIA
  ANASTASIA
  29 years old
  SINGLE
  pansexual
  SHE / HER
  WYNN (SHE / HER)
 12 POSTS

awards

joy annette puca

POOKA! POOKA! ;u; i have natasha (anya) here, who will be so extremely happy to see her little dog friend again as she misses her terribly. they were constant companions all throughout the wild ride to paris, and she probably felt as though she could tell anything to pooka and not be judged for it. so she wants that connection back desperately.

right now she actually works in SF as a vet tech. and seeing as pooka walks dogs, that'd be an interesting way for them to meet! perhaps nat recognizes one of the dogs she's walking? or if that's a tad too cliche, we could have them meet another way! i'm honestly down for anything. they need to be reunited.
PM
^
joy annette puca
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 12:56 PM

Bark!.

Pooka
  Anastasia
  22 years old
  Single
  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 31 POSTS

awards

natasha nikolaevna anosova

Don't worry about a cliche reuniting! Sometimes the cliche things are the most satisfying.

Nat recognizing a dog Puca's walking could definitely work. Maybe the dog recognizes Nat as well and gets really excited and kind of pulls Puca over to her? Puca is going to be so excited to see Nat again and she'll probably be attached to her hip afterwards (and probably be very anxious about the idea of losing her again).
PM
^
kida maris nedakh
 Posted: May 7 2018, 04:39 PM

perhaps we can save our future.

Kida
  Atlantis
  30 years old
  Single
  Pansexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 18 POSTS

awards

Added Kida!
PM
^
persie kora anthos
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 09:05 PM

But, I love him...

Persephone
  Hercules
  Appears Around 30 years old
  (Believed to be) Widowed
  Bisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 21 POSTS

awards

Added Persie!
PM
^
odd sven jensen
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 04:06 PM

reindeer are better than people.

Sven
  Frozen
  26 years old
  Single
  Curious
  he/him
  Ray (they/them)
 10 POSTS

awards

Added Odd and revamped!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open