ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> b a d things
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

b a d things, little sister
theodore james preston
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:32 PM

sneaking in food to a movie theater is a federal offense..

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 111 POSTS

awards

don't start no trouble with me
first preston
20-25
daddy's little girl
successful
secretive
because i love Pain and Suffering, I am requesting Theo's little sister. i don't mention her at all in his app or shipper, mostly because it was a spur of the moment decision that i made honestly.

for the purpose of this ad, let's call her addie. addie grew up as the golden child. from the moment that she was born, it was deemed by her parents that she could do no wrong. hell, she could quit her job just like theo and her parents would not care less. the two of them used to be quite close before theo being cut off from the funds a few years ago (can't remember exactly how many off the top of my head). she went off to college somewhere not close to san francisco, but she's back.

addie is now somewhat successful, probably working in business, but that's pretty open. she could not care less about theo as he is dead to her after leaving his job at the ad agency. addie is wealthy and powerful.... but she needs theo. i don't know what, as that's up to you, but she has some deep dark secret that she's been keeping from people. and whatever it is, she needs theo's help to handle it. their relationship is bound to be interesting, seeing that they're now such different people but yet so similar and i just need it in my life, okay?

the suggested face for her is adele exarchopoulos, but honestly, as long as she looks remotely similar to joe keery, i am a happy camper. hell, you could even make her male instead and be a brother. i do not care, as long as it's the same idea. age should be somewhere between 20-25, with 25 making her theo's younger twin, which i am totally fine with honestly. if you have any questions, let me know!!!!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
fastreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open