ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> A Message For The King
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

A Message For The King, leo/lowrie
dillion davi bishop
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 11:59 PM

merman
  little mermaid
  27 years old
  single
  heterosexual

Acxe ()
 18 POSTS

awards

Home was underneath the waves, who was protected by King Triton, who had multiple daughters and plenty of men to help protect all of them. Dillion was one of these souls, who had made a pledge to help protect and defend the kingdom of Atlantica, especially those apart of the royal family. It was a commitment he had made, just like his father before him, and he took it very seriously. But he had failed the kingdom while doing that very duty. While wrestling with a sea creature of darkness he had lost all vision and had somehow made his way into a hospital where he stayed for almost three long years, only recently finding his way home.

Now as he was swimming in this place called home, he could not help but feel melancholy for the days of old, before the darkness. Sure music had just made a combat but it still felt much better than this darkness ever could feel comforting enough to be home. The daughters were missing as well, Dillion had a feeling as to where they might have been but at the same time, he feared going back into that world, for he could still remember the days of being in that bed, flatlining repeatedly until eventually, they figured out that he needed to stay hydrated. It was a miracle to still be alive after that experience.

The one good thing about all of this was the fact that he had found his king and was now fighting against similar creatures that gave him the very scars that ran along his body from both tooth and claw of the beast. Who knows, maybe one of them was that beast for the merman still did not know how he had escaped even to this day. For now, though his concern was getting to the king to report back on what was happening out in the sea.

”Your Highness, I have come back with my report.” Was all the merman said once in front of King Triton himself, that and a bow of course. This was his king after all.

leomaris dylan seaward Hope this is okay with you, Lowrie. It might suck a bit.

--------------------
PM
^
leomaris dylan seaward
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 06:16 AM

Triton
  The Little Mermaid
  52 years old
  married
  merpeople
  he/him
  lowrie (she/her)
 36 POSTS

awards

The war room was well lit, its light reflecting off the the shells that shone. The room did not feel like a war room, dark and serious; but that is because it was never intended for such a purpose. Rather the room was a family room, the shells were harvested by the royal family and attached to the walls. Instruments were hiding in corners, covered, forgotten yet revealed the true purpose of the room. The music room. Once it was abandoned, left to be forgotten about, gathering dust. Then it was brought back, it was filled with the family learning music again, only to be left once more to the dust. The Darkness had a lot to answer for.

He that sat in the room, up high in a chair that looked over a table, was in deep thought. He stroked his beard, large eyebrows pulled down and together in a frown as he looked over the map. The Darkness was too unpredictable, that worried the man, who was no other than the King. How does one fight what one can’t predict, can’t see coming? Most of their battles have been won on luck, or the Darkness retreated, mocking them in doing so. In all the years they have been fighting, they had yet to find the enemy base. Where were these creatures coming from?

King Triton was pulled away from his thoughts by someone entering the room. He looked up to see Dillon returning from a bow. Already he was at attention before him, having been in such deep thought the king never heard him enter. He covered his surprise with a wave of his hand to the younger merman, “Report Dillion.” He commanded, eager to hear his news.

dillion davi bishop notes: if you need more to go on let me know!
PM
^
dillion davi bishop
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 08:46 PM

merman
  little mermaid
  27 years old
  single
  heterosexual

Acxe ()
 18 POSTS

awards

”Your Highness,” He began, treading water to keep as straight as he can. ”Darkness creatures were seen on our southern border and retreated once we killed one of their own. Some merman have volunteered to search in that direction, in case it leads to the discovery of an enemy camp. I will meet with their messenger the day after tomorrow. The north and west so far are clear, but the guards are keeping an eye on them, just in case. As for the East, the land party will let me know what has been done on their side, which is scheduled for tomorrow.” He recited this from memory. Sure he had all reports written down, just in case, but the merman had figured that it would be best if the information traveled ear to ear, just in case the darkness chose to take him from his watery world.

”As for your daughters, I have not been able to find them in the world beyond the portal. However, I will continue to search.” It had been a while he had made a report for his highness, but Dillion was always willing to meet with the older merman, in order to learn and to make sure his king knew that he would never portray him. ”That is the end of my report, Sir.” Looking down to indicate the same message. All he could hope was that this information was useful in some way.

leomaris dylan seaward Hope this works for you Rily. Let me know if I need to change this at all.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open