welcome home!

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
newtopic
newpoll

Announcements
✧POND
 Posted on: Sep 8 2017, 09:43 PM
joker
❝ go! persona! ❞
persona 5
5'9"
straight
single

pond

SEPTEMBER 8TH

• It's time for something a bit different! We've just put up a discord server to use for chatting and more. It's just for fun and experimenting with, so if you don't want to join, don't feel like you have to! The cbox will still be used just as often! You can join the discord server HERE. It should take you through the steps of joining, but if you need any extra assistance, PM or message Pond!

• OTM nominations are up as well! Submit your nominations HERE by the 11th!

• As always, we're looking for feedback on how to improve the site! If you have any input on the current way we're doing OTMs, please let us know. We're also looking for more feedback on Activity Checks. How are you feeling about them? Stressed? Bored? Do you even like them? You can message any member of staff or submit it anonymously to our tumblr!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
11/19:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who feasts away on tons of food!! I'll be going home for this little break, but I'll probably be pretty busy with family. Sorry to everyone I owe- my classes are absolutely insane and nearly impossible to manage right now. I promise I'll be back in full swing soon!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on AIM at lindylemonn or Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
AIM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Sep 16 2017, 07:44 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

SEPTEMBER 16TH

• Congrats to this month's OTM winners! Check out the banner for the lucky few and be sure to send them some love when you see them.
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Sep 18 2017, 09:21 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

SEPTEMBER 18TH

• I know what you're thinking: "Didn't we just have an activity check???" And the answer is yes we did! But we're trying out a new method of tracking activity, inspired by what a lot of y'all have been doing already by keeping record of your posts on site. We want to make a conscious move away from the mentality of "saving" our characters, and back toward posting for posting's sake! We hope this to be a step in the right direction. Check out our new system HERE for more info.

And yes, you still have until OCTOBER 4th to post in the AC so do not fret! Allow yourself to get those posts in on your own time, without the last minute dash to post for all your kiddos. As always, let us know if you guys have any questions.

• In other news, we have finally retired our Renaissance Faire Event to the Past & Future forum. If you didn't get the chance to post while the event was active but still want to have some fun at the Ren Faire, by all means please do! It will remain here for your viewing & posting pleasure.

• For those of you that participated, you have all been given If you believe you are missing your award, please PM me! But please keep in mind we will not be handing out the award for posts dated after today's date.

• As that chapter comes to a close, we look forward to our 2ND ANNIVERSARY which is coming right around the corner! Are you excited because we certainly are. Until then, keep shining jewels!

^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Oct 5 2017, 12:16 AM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

OCTOBER 5TH

• Alright everyone, that is it for our September Activity Check! If you missed the check for any reason and would like to discuss your options, PM ME.

We were glad to see that so many of you were receptive to this way of activity check-ing, and we will continue to tweak them as the months go on. Please make sure you keep up to date on all info as they change and develop - we will be making it clear as we can.

• We are in the process of cleaning out the boards and claims! If you are not sure if you are up to date on your claims, PLEASE DO SO NOW. If you have new babs, a new plotter, or anything else that needs updating, don't forget! Double check your claims now!

• But while all the tidying up is going on, swing on by this month's OTMS! We have posted them HERE and they will remain open until OCT. 9TH! Go and share some love for some special gems and give a big thanks to Pond for setting everything up for me!

• And last but not least, I wanted to bring attention back to our Tagging & Alerts Info thread HERE. When you tag posts, make sure you are doing so properly, or your thread partners will not get any notifications! You don't want your threads to collect dust when your partner never sees them. If you aren't sure whether or not they've gotten your notification - especially if you've been waiting a long time - just ask! Communication is always best and it never hurts to talk it out.

^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 09:21 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

OCTOBER 12TH

• GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS????? It's Endless Diamond Sky's SECOND ANNIVERSARY! So let's party!

• First off, is our lovely new skin recolor to kick off our birthday festivities! Everything should be in order, but if you are having any issues, please let a staffer know.

• Next up, we are pleased to roll out a new type of event on EDS: POST OLYMPICS! It's a post-a-thon meets prompts in what we hope to be a fun and challenging event. Check it out HERE! This event goes until NOVEMBER 12TH so don't wait, and good luck!

• If you're looking to share some love, send a thank you note, or just share some fond memories of the last two years, head over to our I ♥ EDS thread right here! We've gone through a lot since our opening in 2015 and let's take a moment to spread some birthday joy.

• Next is our crowd favorite and EDS October staple: the COSTUME CONTEST! We had such a good turn out last year, and we wanted to bring this back. Please read the rules and guidelines HERE and start scheming up the perfect costume! But don't dilly dally, entries will close October 31st~

• And it just keeps coming! We have also DOUBLED the amount of awards we now offer on EDS. Go take a look HERE to see if any of your characters apply!

• Last but not least - the ACTIVITY CHECK is up now! Since we had a lot of success the last time around, we are going to stick to our trial of the longer activity check. Please still read the rules carefully, as this month the AC ends November 2nd! Because of the shift in schedule, will provide plenty of notice before it closes, but DO NOT WAIT! Please PM ME or SAM if you have any doubts you will miss the check.

^
★SAM
 Posted on: Oct 17 2017, 09:18 PM
bayek of siwa
❝ sleep? I never sleep. I just wait in the shadows. ❞
assassin's creed: origins
5'3"
PANSEXUAL
property of aya

SAM

OCTOBER 17TH

• Congrats to this month's OTM winners! Check out the banner for the lucky few and be sure to send them some love when you see them.

• We have a new addition to the THREAD MODERATION topic! If you look there's now a 'finished thread' button. This is a code that you ( not staff ) can post once you've completed a thread. Just a way to give you that sense of accomplishment and makes finishing up a little more satisfying and official! ( Don't forget to post that you want the thread moved in the thread moderation topic though, just to make it easier on us to keep the board nice and tidy. )

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

Clark kent believes in you, and I do to.

AIM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Nov 2 2017, 01:10 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

NOVEMBER 2ND

• Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween! Now that it's November, it's time to wrap our Costume Contest. The category threads have been closed, but you can still peruse them to pick your faves and vote! Check out the info thread HERE for more details and the code for your ballot. You can vote until SUNDAY, NOV. 5TH and then winners will be announced shortly after. So go vote, vote, vote!

• On a more serious note, THE ACTIVITY CHECK WILL END TODAY. This has been in place since it was posted, so this should not be a surprise to anyone. If you still have any doubt whatsoever about your ability to make the AC, PM SAM OR AMANDA.

^
✧POND
 Posted on: Nov 3 2017, 12:26 AM
joker
❝ go! persona! ❞
persona 5
5'9"
straight
single

pond

NOVEMBER 2ND

• Anddd our October Activity Check is now over! If you missed the check for any reason and would like talk about your options, PM AMANDA OR SAM as soon as possible!

• As we clean out the boards and claims, make sure to check your own! Update your plotters, and trackers, and post in the directory claim if you have any updates for that!

• Another quick reminder for the next activity check- please ALPHABETIZE your characters! It makes going through and deleting them from the list 10 times faster!

• OTM nominations were also put up! Nominate HERE by the 7th of the month so we can get them up!

• Don't forget! The POST OLYMPICS close on the 12th! There's still time to complete it, so don't miss out! Join in the fun HERE!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
11/19:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who feasts away on tons of food!! I'll be going home for this little break, but I'll probably be pretty busy with family. Sorry to everyone I owe- my classes are absolutely insane and nearly impossible to manage right now. I promise I'll be back in full swing soon!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on AIM at lindylemonn or Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
AIM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Nov 8 2017, 09:32 PM
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

NOVEMBER 8TH

• First order of business today: the November Activity Check is now up! We've been having success with this type of AC, so we are continuing to move it up toward the end of the month. This AC ends DECEMBER 1st! Do not wait to post your kids when they are all safe - do so ASAP!

CLICK HERE FOR THE ACTIVITY CHECK

• OTM nominations have closed and the staff is now deliberating on winners! Stay tuned for the winners coming up this week!

• Until then, your votes have been counted and we have winners of our HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST! You will find a shiny new award on your character's account as your prize!

CLASSIC: Daniel Bones
FITTING: Norman Babcock
UNEXPECTED: Lillian Paige
SWEETEST: Clementine Gru
SCARIEST: Ethan Sacks
WHIMSICAL: Nadira Hajar
WILD CARD: Zelda Noakes
GROUP: Audra Pace, Iris Hyacynth, & Thea McGovern

Congrats to everyone and thanks for participating. We hope you guys all had a fun time coming up and sharing your costumes! They will still be available to view until the event comes down. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions for next year's costume contest, let us know!

• And yet another friendly reminder to start finishing up your posts before the Post Olympics Close November 12th!

^
★AMANDA
 Posted on: Yesterday at 09:59 pm
Betty Cooper
❝ We must do better. ❞
Riverdale
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS

AMANDA

NOVEMBER 19TH

• Wow guys November just flew by, right? We are a little belated on posting our OTM winners, but they can now be found in the top banner! Congrats to all our winners this month!

• Last week we also cleaned up our 2-year anniversary event, in order to make some room for our quickly approaching winter event! Sit tight for that, but in the meantime, we'd like to say that we're so glad we got such a positive response to this event! We're so proud of everyone challenged themselves and we hope you had fun - everyone who participated got an award as thanks from us. We hope to do some prompt-related events again!

• And of course, just a friendly reminder that the Activity Check closes DECEMBER 1st. DO NOT WAIT to post your characters - even if not all of your characters have posts yet. December is fast approaching and if you wait until the last minute you may very well lose your characters! Do not risk it!

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
newtopic
newpoll