ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> amanda does color things
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

- endless diamond sky -
spotlights
ACXE

Acxe is a true gem. Always present, always eager to offer up support and a kind word. They've given life to an interesting cast of characters from Kristoff to Cerberus, all of which are a welcome edition to EDS and played phenomenally. If you haven't, now is definately a good time to show your appreciation, and thank Acxe for everything they do!

PAIR

Sterling & Helen

another sunrise
helen

gen aura
CHARA

leia joyce
CHARA
wildcard
CATEGORY: OOC QUOTE
WINNER: POND
"i have heart boners for all of you"
WELCOME
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. Open since OCTOBER 2015, we are a friendly, thriving community who welcomes players from all levels and backgrounds. When registering your account, please register with first middle last in all lowercase!

A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
  SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.
   PRESENT DAY, 2018
  DANGER LEVEL : LOW
  FEELS WILL BE COMPROMISED

addreply
newthread
newpoll

amanda does color things
★AMANDA
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 09:00 AM

We must do better.

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 665 POSTS

awards

HEY FRIENDS! Because I've been seeking some visual creative outlet since Polyvore died (RIP) I've been inching back to *actual* """graphic design""" and such. If you guys know me, I'm in love with color and for one of our QOTDs the question was about character color palettes. I had a blast with my own and wanted to extend an offer to do some for you guys if that's not your thing, but still want some pretty things for your development forums or something!

This is one of the ones that I did for my own kids, complete with my own scribbly handwriting lol.

But I'll clean it up a bit for you guys bc u deserve better. The layout will depend on the colors chosen and how many, but think of something like this:

I will also be willing to do an ~analysis of sorts, which is more or less why I chose the colors I did. Check out the example I did for Hana here and see if that's something you'd be interested in!

I can also make these with transparent backgrounds for those of you with dev forums with black backgrounds if that suits your fancy.

I'm gonna keep this loose as far as requests go, just holla @ me for who you want and what level of depth you want me do get into (formatting, full color palette, ~in depth visual analysis, whatever)! Please provide a picture if you have one that you like the color scheme of (can be of your fc, your canon, or something else entirely) if you have one! If you don't - no worries! Otherwise just give me as little or as much information as you like on their aesthetic/mood and some colors they favor. And heck if you don't even have that I'll make do, haha.

Current requests include:
  • SAM (format)
    - Kat
    - Mort
  • LOWRIE (full color palette)
    - Gilda
    - Ella
    - Leia
    - Leo
    - Niamh
    - Freidrich
  • RAY (full color palette)
    - Joy
    - Kida
    - Persie
PM
^
tiana eudora james
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 04:12 PM

Princess Tiana
  Princess and the Frog
  23 years old
  single
  Heterosexual
  She/her
  Domino (She/her)
 19 POSTS

awards

Hey Amanda these are amazing! Would you mind doing a color pallet for Tia? <3 I need a little colour inspiration to use in her templates & things. Free reign on image choices for Hayley Law but I’d love to see some lovely yellows & greens and stuff haha. I love a lot of the colour palettes they used in the movie for ‘almost there’ ‘when we’re human’ & ‘Ma Belle evangeline’ if you need more info just shout ;) but I trust your colour-y intuition Haha <3

If you feel upto a color analysis for her too I’d love to read it but only if you feel like your up for it <3

--------------------
+ credit to Sam for my awesome av +
Tiana’s App || Tiana’s Plotter

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open