Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 04:46 PM
Cinderella
❝ A dream is a wish your heart makes ❞
Cinderella
5'2"
Heterosexual
Seeking

lowrie

The green spaces of the city had a peace about them. In the arrival of spring they also held promise. In uncertain times it was comforting to see the coming and going of the seasons, that the basics, such as nature, will go on. In that comfort Ella knew that she could go on.

The bridge stood before her, bathed in the sunlight after rain it seemed to glimmer and look as magical as it was. Yet people walked over it and reached the other side. How, she wondered, they don't disappear, but when she crosses would? To many it was just a bridge, a means for crossing a pond to the other side; but to those like herself it leads to home.

There is magic in ordinariness, you only have to believe to know it.

Ella was not going to cross today, sat on a bench not far away. She only wanted to see the place she was found. To get a better sense of what happened. Her journal lay open, a blank page staring up at her as she tried to order her thoughts... Besides, she was advised to take a guide, or travel over with resistance members, and with everything she had heard Ella was happy to do that, whenever in the near future she needed to cross.

For now she was content to sit, pale pink raincoat over her teal trousers and flora blouse, a clear umbrella hooked over the armrest of the bench. She was content to watch the world go by and twiddle with the pen in her hand as she thought on what to write.

### words • open • notes: just a girl trying to make sense of it all
^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted on: Mar 17 2017, 05:37 PM
Will-O'-the-Wisp
❝ If you could change your fate, would you? ❞
Brave
5'9"
bisexual
single

Lauren

undone is what i am
Willow hovered near the area where the portal would show up in moments. She was here for her monthly twenty-four hours and surprisingly, this visit had been going pretty well. Nothing had tried to attack her little blue wispy body, yet. She was so much more vulnerable on this side because one, she was a little wisp, and two, her visions came more frequently and were harder to shake herself from. Willow was pretty sure that the portal would be here soon, but she could never be too sure.

Preparing to cross the moment the portal appeared, she was pulled from her thoughts into the Real World, investigating what appeared to be a Christmas scene. A little girl sat on the ground with her parents, smiling as they gave her a huge box. When she opened it, the little head of a puppy peeked out at her. Willow was unable to smile in her wisp form, but was doing whatever the equivalent was. Despite the girl's happiness, she knew that the portal would probably be back in the Animated World and she didn't have much time to get back to go. Concentrating hard on returning, the little girl and her parents eventually faded, replaced with the Animated World and portal. Willow rushed towards the portal as fast as she could, which wasn't very fast, but nonetheless it was fast for her in this form. She must have been moving a bit too fast, so when she crossed, she tumbled onto the pavement outside of it. Willow winced as she hit the ground, then carefully stood up and dusted herself off. She limped slightly as she started to walk away, evidence of her fall.

^
isabella grace clare
 Posted on: Mar 21 2017, 05:46 PM
Cinderella
Cinderella
5'2"
Heterosexual
Seeking

lowrie

Isabella was easily distracted these days. Back home, yes she would often get lost in a daydream, but really she had not the time for those. Her stepmother and sisters kept her far too busy for that sort of nonsense! No sooner would Ella drift off before a shrill cry of 'CINDERELLA!' would tear her away. She did dream though, and how she dreamed! Morning would come, and she wished it would not for a few moments more, but the clock would chime and the rooster crow, pulling her back to reality and away from the wishes.

Now that she was here, with no one calling on her every five minutes, giving her another job to do - clean the floors, make the dinner, do the laundry! Well she was left alone to daydream. Most of those involved her childhood, the fading face of her mother, and the doting face of her father. But they also went back to the night not so long ago, the night that felt like a dream but was real, with the young man she had danced with, talked with, shared with...

Daydreams come to an end however, be it the end of the night or by some outward source forcing your attention. In this case it was the appearance of someone on the bridge. Either the poor girl had tripped on it, or she had fallen through the portal. Ella wasn't really sure, having just caught her out of the corner of her eye, but it was clear that the poor thing had hurt herself. Closing her journal with a snap and tossing it and pen alongside her on the bench, Ella rose and in a few quick steps, was beside the girl.

"Oh my goodness! Are you alright, that looked like a nasty fall you had there dear." Ella said, concern in her voice as well as her face. She held out an arm for her to lean on, "Can I help you?"

### words • willow ailsa winslet • notes: trying to be helpful

^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted on: Apr 7 2017, 07:12 PM
Will-O'-the-Wisp
Brave
5'9"
bisexual
single

Lauren

undone is what i am
Willow didn't typically tumble through the portal as she did. The brief peek into the future that she got caused her crossing over to be much more difficult than it usually was. The only difficulty she usually had was with getting her small wisp body to move fast enough to get to the portal on time. Her tumble hurt a bit, but from what she could tell, nothing was broken.

She didn't really like going across the portal, as it caused her visions of the future to come more frequent and last for longer. Willow despised them mostly because she could get placed into a compromising situation and wouldn't be able to do anything about it since she was stuck in her vision. After she shakily stood up from where she had fallen and brushed herself off, a girl came to her aid, asking if she was okay. Willow nodded, then replied. "I'm okay. Jus' a bit scratched up from ma tumble. Thanks for offerin' it though." She reciprocated the girl's smile, continuing to dust herself off.

^
isabella grace clare
 Posted on: Apr 17 2017, 08:22 AM
Cinderella
Cinderella
5'2"
Heterosexual
Seeking

lowrie

Isabella took a step back to give the woman some space. She looked liked she'd be ok, no limbs were out of shape, and aside from a few scuffs and scratches, she looked like she'd be fine. Ella blew out a sigh of relief as she declined her offer to help her. "Oh, thank goodness!" she breathed, holding her clasped hands to her chest. "It really did look like a bad fall..." she mused, wondering, and looking to the bridge. It seemed odd that she would trip so badly on a sturdy enough looking bridge. Did she fall through the portal and not on the bridge, for Ella knew that bridge was not just any bridge.

"Well I hope nothing bad happened to you on the other side." Ella smiled kindly, and extended a hand out to the girl. "I'm Isabella, are you sure I can't help you home or anything?" the blonde asked again, eager to make sure she was alright.

### words • willow ailsa winslet • notes: hope it's ok <3

^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 12:51 PM
Will-O'-the-Wisp
Brave
5'9"
bisexual
single

Lauren

undone is what i am
Willow wasn’t always good with new people. She was shy whenever she wasn’t in a work setting due to her lack of interactions with humans for such a long time, but from what she could tell, this girl seemed nice as she seemed relieved that Willow wasn’t hurt ”I’ll be fine. Worse has happened to me before.” She had no idea if this girl was from the animated world or not, so she couldn’t really explain why she had fallen, but the concern that she was being shown felt nice.

The mention of the other side let Willow know that this girl was from the Animated World originally as well. This made her trust her a bit more since she had dealt with the Darkness too. ”Nothin’ this time. Jus’ gettin’ across can be a bit tricky.” Her small wisp body could only move so fast and usually not quick enough. She shook the girl’s outstretched hand. ”Willow. I think I’ll be fine to get home.” She was kind of lying to both Isabella and herself since her ankle did ache a bit, but it was nothing serious.

^
isabella grace clare
 Posted on: Aug 15 2017, 02:20 PM
Cinderella
Cinderella
5'2"
Heterosexual
Seeking

lowrie

It was perhaps a bit forward of Ella to say about the other side. Yet she hoped it was subtle enough that if she wasn’t the woman wouldn’t think her odd. The fact that she was on the bridge she had heard was where the portal was; well it wasn’t too much of a stretch. Though the woman said she was fine, Ella wasn’t so sure. She looked fine, but that fall was hard and Ella wouldn’t be surprised if she had hurt an ankle or something. Ella wasn’t going to push her though, but nor was she really wanting to let her out of her sight until she was sure she was alright.

“Oh, I’m glad to hear that!” Ella sighed, relieved as Willow shook her hand. A frown crossed her face though as Willow thought she’d be alright getting home. In truth Ella was uncomfortable with the thought that she’d manage. Yet she really couldn’t think of a way to help Willow without forcing herself on her. “I could walk a bit with you?” She suggested, “for the moment we seem to be heading the same direction.” Ella smiled kindly, before remembrance hit her and she gasped, “Oh! Just let me go fetch my book, and we can be on our way!” She said, holding her hands up as if to say, wait here, before skipping back to the bench where she left her journal.

237 words • willow ailsa winslet • notes: sorry this took so long!
^
willow ailsa winslet
 Posted on: Sep 12 2017, 12:35 PM
Will-O'-the-Wisp
Brave
5'9"
bisexual
single

Lauren

undone is what i am
It's not like Willow hadn't gotten hurt from crossing the portal before. It was more often than she liked to admit, but nothing too serious ever happened. This rolled ankle was probably one of the worst things that happened to her in her years of crossing and she knew for a fact that there was an ice pack with her name on it awaiting at home. She wasn't usually the type to accept help, even if she really did need it, but maybe today would have her turn over a new leaf when it came to this.

She offered the other woman a small smile before adjusting her stance so it wasn't putting too much pressure on her bad foot. Her home was a bit on the farther side from the portal as she did live above her shop, but if she got to Haven Hill, some of the workers there could call her an Uber to take her there. Wandering through the city with a hurt ankle was not preferable at all. Haven Hill wasn't that far, but some company on the walk over would be nice. "Uh, sure. I'd like that." She turned in the direction of Haven Hill slowly, pausing when Isabella went back to retrieve her journals from the bench she was sitting on. "I'm assuming you're heading to Haven Hill, correct?" She turned towards Isabella, as they started to walk in that direction.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll