Emily
FROM corpse bride

❝but it looks like I still have some tears to shed❞

30 YEARS
5'5"
heterosexual
married
fleur

She couldn't remember how long she had been walking, how far. It took ages of wandering around before she found a place that looked familiar to her. Finally, she could feel that she was going to make it home, after years of yearning for nothing more. She was hungry, parched, and she knew that she was weak and malnourished by the way that her legs could barely support her. Still, she pushed on, determined to return to her family who surely thought she was dead by now. She could only imagine how they had reacted upon hearing of her disappearance. A part of her wondered if they still thought of her, but she would quickly dismiss the thought as being silly.

Finally she could see it, the familiar home she had shared with Caleb and their kids. She hoped that he hadn't decided to move during the time that she had been gone, otherwise this trip was certainly going to take her much longer. Perhaps she should have gone to the cops first, but her mind was focused on one thing... The cops could wait. Surely by now they would have stopped searching for her anyways.

Making her way up to the door, she paused, wondering if she should just try and let herself in or knock. Surely no matter which way it went, it would come as a shock to whoever saw her first, but perhaps walking into the home when they weren't expecting it would be more jarring. They surely were long passed hoping she would stroll in, and hearing the door open would likely set off alarm bells rather than glimmers of hope and expectation.

So, with a deep breath, she rose a shaky hand and knocked lightly on the door a few times. While she waited, it felt like she was holding her breath. Her head felt dizzy with emotion and it was taking so much of her willpower not to just burst through the door and find her family. But no, she would wait with hands nervously twisting in front of her and her eyes fixed on the door.

notes here
PM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 11:07 PM

dimitri
FROM anastasia

❝I KNOW, I KNOW, MEN ARE SUCH BABIES❞

39 YEARS
6'2"
heterosexual
it's complicated
myka

"Lex, the sitter will be here any moment! I want you and your brother washed up and in your pj's before I leave!" his voice called from his bedroom as his nimble fingers worked their way up his chest, fastening the buttons of a new shirt that his assistant had picked out for him. It was paisley, and she had insisted that it looked nice, but Caleb wasn't sure now that he had it on. Would Katya think it was nice...or dorky? That would not be a good impression to make upon a woman he wished to pursue. Making a face, he wandered through the halls of his home, stopping at the threshold of the open bathroom door, where his two children were actually brushing their teeth. Honestly, he owed Liv big time for the turnaround in his kids' behavior. Easily the best sitter he'd ever found; who knew a chance encounter at a bar would have led him to such an extraordinary friend?

"OK, what do you guys think?" he asked, opening his arms wide and giving a slight model turn, hamming it up and making his children laugh. "but seriously, this shirt? Is it too..."
"It's ugly, Daddy" his daughter said matter of factly, spitting the remnants of toothpaste into the sink. His son nodded in agreement, but said nothing, as his mouth was full of Listerine.

"I thought as much. Thanks, guys" he said as he started back towards his bedroom, taking off the shirt as he went. He'd have to remember to donate it later, though he doubted that even the downtrodden would want such a cast off. Frowning, his nails scratched at his bare chest as he reopened his closet, pulling down one of his old standbys - white button down, crisp, clean, and went with everything. As he pulled it from the hanger, he heard a knock upon his front door. That had to be Liz to watch the kids. Pulling his arms through the sleeves, he shouted "Coming!" and made his way to the door, opening it before looking at his guest.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Liz, I--" he froze as his glance carried upward, falling upon the delicate face that he had thought was nothing more than a memory, now. His breath caught in his chest as he stood there, mouth agape, unsure if he were imagining her or not.

"Norah..." his voice was shaky when he finally spoke, his eyes taking in every inch of her. She was in a state; she looked as though she barely had the strength to stand on her own. "I..is it...are you...?" he stammered, starting to inhale and exhale heavily, fingers reaching out numbly but almost afraid to touch incase the apparition vanished.

------

norah emmeline abagnale

i thought i lost you...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
norah emmeline abagnale
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 11:05 AM

Emily
FROM corpse bride

❝but it looks like I still have some tears to shed❞

30 YEARS
5'5"
heterosexual
married
fleur

Norah's eyes darted up when the door opened and seeing him there, standing in the doorway... It seemed almost surreal. For so long she'd never expected to see her family again, she'd held onto as much hope as possible, but there had been many days of dread... Days where she started to worry that she'd forget what they looked like. Every night she ran through everything. Hair color, eye color, anything she could think of she'd list off. Now here he was, looking just as shocked as she would have expected.

"Hi...Caleb." She said with labored breathing. "Yeah... Yeah it's me." She said. Despite him not finishing the question, she knew what he wanted to say. Was she real, was it really her? She wondered just how different she looked beyond the fleeting glances she saw in storefront windows along the way here. Her eyes glanced down as he reached his hand hesitantly towards him. She brought her hand to his, gently lacing her fingers between his. She felt a weight lifted from her shoulders. Finally after so long, real human connection, a real touch beyond someone holding down her arm to get a needle into her.

She wasn't sure if she could stay on her feet much longer, already she could feel herself really holding on to him for support. Her other hand moved to grasp the door frame. "I'm sorry." She said softly, feeling herself overcome with heavy emotion. "I'm s-so... So sorry. I tried, I tried to get back for so long." She muttered, feeling tears welling up in her eyes. It didn't clue in right away that he didn't know what she was talking about, that he still didn't know what had happened to her.

notes here

caleb dimitri abagnale
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates: now accepting