ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> ???
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

- endless diamond sky -
spotlights
ACXE

Acxe is a true gem. Always present, always eager to offer up support and a kind word. They've given life to an interesting cast of characters from Kristoff to Cerberus, all of which are a welcome edition to EDS and played phenomenally. If you haven't, now is definately a good time to show your appreciation, and thank Acxe for everything they do!

PAIR

Sterling & Helen

another sunrise
helen

gen aura
CHARA

leia joyce
CHARA
wildcard
CATEGORY: OOC QUOTE
WINNER: POND
"i have heart boners for all of you"
WELCOME
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. Open since OCTOBER 2015, we are a friendly, thriving community who welcomes players from all levels and backgrounds. When registering your account, please register with first middle last in all lowercase!

A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
  SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.
   PRESENT DAY, 2018
  DANGER LEVEL : LOW
  FEELS WILL BE COMPROMISED

addreply
newthread
newpoll

???
wren isolina marrok
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 07:00 AM

The warmth I remember in her eyes is gone, replaced with iron.

red ridinghood
  Original Character
  23 years old
  single
  Bisexual
  She/Her
  jane (She/Her)
 139 POSTS

awards

All right well,

I didn't want to do this but a week in to my weird life hating depression and it hasn't lifted yet so...guess I'll let ya'll know what's up. So every couple of months I get hit with this really horrible but also annoying vibe of 'I'm so unhappy, I hate my life" thoughts. Which is true, I don't like where I am right now with shitty roommates and parents that control everything/make sure that I'm always in the hole I'm in...but there really is nothing that I can do right now about it, except whine and wish that I would inherit money/contemplate selling an organ to get the eff out of here. So usually I have a nice cry for a day or so and just move on because like I said, there's not much I can do atm. Well, this month ot just won't leave and I'm not sure why? Nothing is expressly different this month than any other month other than the fact that I'm leaving on vacation in two weeks--a vacation that I need but would have liked to pick rather than my folks controlling everything. But I mean it's a week on a lake in Minnesota with people that aren't like me but aren't bad people so I don't really mind? IDK it's complicated but I really do need a vacation so rather than fight (and lose) about this I'm just gonna take it.

That said, I kind of needed to not have this depression thing where I can't really write--head canons seem to be relatively ok but posts aren't really coming out--since I'm gonna be gone. But life as ever never works with me so idk. This is just a "sorry i'm being weird" message I guess. Just to let you know that if I've said I'll work on something within the last couple days and haven't... I'm not trying to be rude or flakey I just...can't get into my writing place rn. But I'm trying? And will continue to do so until I leave on the 20th. I just...don't know how successful I'll be.

*Cliffsnotes version: Jane's depressed because her life sucks. Also she'll be gone from Aug. 20th -28th. She'll have her phone but be in a van of people who don't rp or know that she does /may not have signal so communication with her will be spotty at best during those days.

This affects: Wren Marrok, Hisoka Okura, Marc Jinkins, Nyah Adebowale, Thea McGovern, and Bob Parrish.
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open