ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> jailhouse b l u e s {BWO}
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
addreply
newthread
newpoll

jailhouse b l u e s {BWO}, rily//jace
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 11:24 PM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

you fill my lungs with sweetness and i fill my head with you

They were friends, just friends.

Molly would repeat that same phrase to herself again and again each and every time she hung out with Jace. She had just recently broken up with Crash (if months could be considered recently). He was a friend. A close friend. Bathroom boy. Jace was just someone she could rely on, someone she could talk to about anything. Someone who would let her cry when she was suffering from her breakup- which she still was, on occasion. It was impossibly hard to forget someone who came and went so easily, like a leaf on the wind… She was glad Jace wasn’t like that. He was no fairweather friend- he was an every-weather friend. Someone she could rely on.

He was just a friend.

So what if they hung out one on one a lot? So what if he gave her butterflies in her stomach? It didn’t matter, they were friends. Just friends. Sometimes looking at him made her blush, and she liked the way he smelled, but that was okay. He was one of her very best friends, besides the people from her own world, and he always believed her tales about the other world, just as she believed what he shared about his own history. Neither of them said much, but it didn’t have to be spoken, not with how things were. Everyone had suffered, in the end. They just had to push through it the best way they could.

She was happy to get to go out and do something for once, even if it was a bit chilly. Alcatraz Island was always full of tourists, but when the weather took a turn for the cooler side, things seemed to cool off. The crowds were smaller- which meant the locals had a chance to go and see it for themselves. It wasn’t too expensive either… Meaning she and Jace could go and see it for themselves. What if it were haunted? That would have been so cool! She knew they were going to have a great time. Pulling down her hat a bit more over her ears, she smiled at her friend, ”This is gonna be so cool!” she stepped forward and loaded onto the boat that would take them over to the island, ”I can’t believe we actually get to go on this tour. Best Christmastime ever.” it was, really. Rarely did she get to have so much fun, rarely did she get to explore so much. Especially with a friend that mattered so closely nearby. She rubbed her hands together, ”I just wish it was warmer!”

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 03:17 PM

THE MOON IS A FRIEND FOR THE LONESOME TO TALK TO..

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

Jace couldn’t very easily describe how Molly made him feel. It was something that he’d never felt before. He felt absolutely terrified around her, yet at the very same time, she made him feel content. Jace really enjoyed spending time with her. The way they met was a little less than perfect. He’d scared her half to death when he was trying to fix the girl’s bathroom at Haven Hill. At least it was a unique way of meeting – a funny story that they could tell. From now on, he was definitely going to take her advice and place a sign on the door when he was fixing the bathrooms, both men and women. He couldn’t believe that he hadn’t thought of that before.

He really didn’t have many friends and he could easily say that Molly was his best one. Jace had trouble socializing, so he usually kept to himself. He’d often much prefer reading about space or just staring up at the stars. Because of that, though, he was frequently left alone on holidays. A part of him hoped that this year would be different, but another part didn’t want him to get his hopes up. Molly probably had other plans anyway.

Yeah…this ought to be interesting,” he said, raising the collar of his coat to cover his neck. There was a definite chill in the air, but that was to be expected. It was December, after all. “Oh…d’you want my coat? I’ll be fine without it,” he said, already starting to slip it off.

They entered into the main area of the prison. There was a weight in the air that Jace couldn’t really describe. He imagined what this place must have been like back when it was up and running. Multiple levels of prison cells, all full of criminals. He’d heard horrible things about this prison and the murders that took place. Were any of the prisoners’ spirits still there?

margaret hannah davis

JAILHOUSE B L U E S {BWO}
PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Dec 23 2016, 05:48 PM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

After Crash, Molly didn’t want to feel anything. For months she just wanted to cry, both the first and second time he left. He had been so important to her for so long, and now he was gone, and her heart was still struggling. She didn’t want to feel anything else no matter what others said, no matter who was in her life. Even if she was happy around others, and they treated her well, even after running into each other in the bathroom. They may have not been expected to ever become friends, but it didn’t bother Molly. Jace was now someone she appreciated having in her life, and someone she appreciated being able to talk too. No matter what was going on in her life, he was able to distract her and keep her mind on other things. Who didn’t need someone like that around? It was just nice so she didn’t feel so alone all the time.

He even listened if she spoke about the toys.

She had a good handful of friends, but none of them really understood her like Jace did, even those from other worlds. She wasn’t sure what set him apart… But something did, and it was something she loved. They could go on adventures, they could see the world, and no one could stop them. ”It’ll be awesome!” she cheered. Sure, it would be a bit sad, and maybe a bit spooky, but it would be fine. It would be a new thing for the two of them to see, after all, and what was better than that?

Molly tried to shake her head no, that she would be fine (probably) without his coat, but Jace wouldn’t listen- he was already taking his coat off. She smiled a bit, ”Thanks, Jace.” she looked around, ”I didn’t expect it to be so cold today! Are you sure you’ll you be okay without it?” she didn’t want him to go cold while she was nice and warm! That wasn’t very fair. They moved into the prison and Molly looked around in wonder. The feeling was heavy all around them. This place had been terrible… And now it was a place people went to have fun? That was crazy. The history of this place was surely wonderful, ”Wow… This is unbelievable.” she shivered a bit, ”What do you think we’ll see?”

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 09:31 PM

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

Jace and Molly had been spending a lot of time together, ever since their outing last Christmas. It wasn’t a bad thing, of course, but it just…different. He had a person in his life and that hadn’t been true since back before the Darkness fell. It was always him and Papa and Nonno, just the three of them. Jace could barely remember his mother and he never really had any friends his own age. He was always too busy helping his father and grandfather, running errands, and cooking food for them. Jace had a friend now and it was something he didn’t completely understand yet.

He was a little surprised when Molly mentioned that she wanted to go on the prison tour so close to Christmas. It seemed more like a Halloween event as opposed to Christmas, especially since they seemed to accent the haunted aspect of the abandoned prison. Still, Jace was not about to say no to her. If she wanted him to go with her on the prison tour, then that was exactly what he was going to do. Going into it, he wasn’t sure what to expect. Was there a base to any of these haunted rumors or was it just something to draw people in?

He insisted that she take his coat. She started to shake her head, but he’d already rested his coat on her shoulders. He knew he would be just fine. “Don’t mention it.” Jace glanced around as they entered and he couldn’t help but feel uneasy. There was just something…off. “I’m not sure,” he said, right before the tour guide started talking.

She mentioned a huge fight that took place in the prison years ago and how multiple people were murdered in it. Some spirits of which were still lingering around. “D’you think she’s telling the truth about that?” he whispered.

margaret hannah davis

PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 11:23 PM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

Molly had plenty of friends, of course she did… But none of them understood her in the same way that Jace did. He was always there for her in a way that no one else was, even those who did understand where she was really from. He was just something different, something special. He did his best to understand her and try to connect with her, and she appreciated that more than anything. He was there for her when she was broken up with, and he was there for her when she was trying to deal with a million other things. That was the best. And this outing? This was going to be amazing! She couldn’t wait to see what they would learn about, because this was some of the coolest history around. Who cared about the presidents when there were way more interesting things like haunted places. Or abandoned places. Anything was better than being forced to study for hours and hours on end, right?

She couldn’t help but have a smile on her face as she spoke to Jace. He was always incredibly kind and sweet and understanding, and that was great. It was like he could read her mind, at times. Especially when she was a little bit cold. Where was the heat in this place? Sure, it was an old building… But still. They could have at least had something set up, right? At least she had dressed up in layers, and at least she had Jace by her side. Together they could go on a million adventures! She wanted to see all sorts of things, no matter what time of the year it was. They could have gone anywhere around Christmastime, but this would be great. They would have so much fun! She scooted a little closer to him as they walked, ”Seriously, thanks.” she wrapped herself a little tighter in the jacket and smiled. ”I hope it’s super cool.”

”I think so!” she whispered back excitedly, looking around. Things were even more creepy now. The doors seemed to creak and crack… It was amazing, ”Do you think they’ll take us anywhere super haunted?” her question was answered soon enough as the tour guide spoke about the haunted cells, ”This is so spooky.”

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Feb 18 2017, 05:33 PM

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

Christmas had come to be a rather difficult time for him. He was surrounded by joy and love, but for some reason, Jace just couldn’t get into it. All of the music and decorations just reminded him of his family and how much he missed them. He wasn’t sure what happened back there. His family was there and then suddenly, they just weren’t. He was just a little kid and he was left on his own. A part of him was convinced they’d just abandoned him after the Darkness fell, but…the other part? He wasn’t so sure. Maybe it was too late anyway. His family was gone and that was that.

And that was why this holly jolly holiday was so strange for Jace. Happiness was confusing for him now in a way that was difficult for him to put into words.

That is, until Molly entered his life. And what an entrance it was – literally screaming at him, afraid that he was some sort of predator in the ladies’ bathroom. At the time, it had caused him to completely panic, but now he supposed it was just a funny story to tell, even if it was a little embarrassing. They’d gotten to know each other since that incident and Jace had realized he’d been starting to experience emotions that he did not think he’d ever experienced before. It wasn’t something he really liked to talk about a whole lot, but it was something he’d absolutely noticed. He wasn’t quite sure what to make of it.

He shrugged with a soft smile. “I don’t need it.” It was very cold in there, but it wasn’t so cold that he wasn’t alright. It was pretty cold on the moon anyway. He remembered that much.

Um…maybe? They talked about that in the brochure, didn’t they?” He pulled the brochure out of his jeans pocket to look at it again. The group had finally gathered all together and the tour guide continued onto the next room, explaining more of the fights and murders that took place. “Pretty spooky, yeah.

The group came to a halt when the tour guide couldn’t seem to get the door to the next room open.

That’s weird…what the – ” The tour guide tried to pry the door open.

The temperature in the building had dropped even more to the point where they could see their breath.

margaret hannah davis

PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 12:06 PM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

She loved the holidays. She loved getting to see the bright colors, the signs and shapes and everything that was set up around town. The first few years she was in this world after being forced to leave her home Molly had struggled with the holidays, of course. Her brother was gone, her home was destroyed, and she was suddenly all grown up. That in and of itself was a huge change, and not something she could easily adjust too. Yes, she still got Christmas gifts… But things simply weren’t as exciting when you weren’t home. There were countless changes, of course, and now they were easier, but she could never forget the challenges those first few years held. Now things were far better- Molly could actually enjoy the holidays instead of being terrified of whatever was up ahead.

There were so many bright lights. So many colors, and music playing from all the buildings. Molly loved it. She got to see so much and experience so much, and she loved it. Not to mention the fact that now, for once, she had other people who truly cared about her. A second family, although they were far more like her first than anything. She got to see so much more when she had people who cared, and there was nothing more important than that, not now. And she had Jace, and she really appreciated him. He understood her in a new and better way, and he really cared about her. Or, at least, it felt like he did. He did, didn’t he? Otherwise he wouldn’t have been going on this adventure with her, would he?

This place was definitely spooky- a little bit more spooky than Molly was ready to handle, but at least she had Jace by her side. He kept her calm, honestly. He was a great friend- as shown by the fact that he gave her his coat. That was incredibly sweet, and wasn’t he going to get cold now? Well, at least he was being kind to her. She definitely appreciated that. She appreciated him, no matter how crazy things were from the time they met until now. ”Thanks.” Molly smiled again, a blush passing over her cheeks. She should have been smarter, she should have worn something better, but there was no turning back now, was there?>[? He was so nice, really. So sweet and caring and made her feel a little weird, but she still liked to be around him. That much wouldn’t change, not for a long while. ”Yeah, a little bit! Going to the scary places.” she glanced at the guide as he looked at it. Wow! There were definitely some cool things they were going to see. ”This is so cool!”

At least, it was until a few moments later, when it definitely wasn’t cool anymore. In fact, it was freezing.

”Is that supposed to happen?” Molly whispered to Jace, taking a step closer to him, ”Do you think it’s a joke?” she could hear a whispering through the rest of the group as well as the tour guide tried to open the door again and again. What was up with that? This definitely… Definitely did not seem very nice.

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 07:15 PM

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

Jace had very few memories of Christmastime and even few of Christmas when the family was whole. He remembered making popcorn string and singing carols, while his Nonno played the old piano that had been passed down from father to son for generations. He remembered going across the canal to the tiny church at the edge of the sea where they listened to the pastor, sang more songs, and celebrate with friends. Most of all, though, his favorite memory was one of when he was very young, so it was vague and blurry. He remembered it was on Christmas Eve. He was sitting in his mother’s lap by the fire and she quietly read T’was the Night Before Christmas to him. It was a good memory.

He smiled in acknowledgement when she thanked him. Jace knew he didn’t need to worry about staying warm himself. He had other ways aside from clothing to make sure he didn’t get too cold. Jace thought about Molly often, which was why he was so pleased when she came to him with this outing idea. It did seem a little strange to do something kind of scary around Christmastime, but he wasn’t about to say no. At the very least, it would be interesting to see the old building.

After seeing the guide have trouble with the door, Jace began to get concerned. And as he looked around, he saw that he was not the only one. A whisper went through the group and there were several uneasy faces in the crowd. “Yeah, probably,[b]” he responded. Molly was clearly even more concerned than he was, so he figured it would be best to do something to calm her down. “[b]At the very least, these old buildings shift a lot. They’ll probably get it fixed in no time.” He might have been attempting to convince himself as well as Molly.

Um…so how did you hear about this event?” Maybe a little casual conversation would give the guide enough time to get the door open.

margaret hannah davis

PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 08:49 AM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

It had been quite a while since Molly had truly enjoyed the holidays with some sort of childlike innocence. They were still fun, of course, and the gift giving was always incredible, but how was it possible to forget all the pain? More than anything Molly wanted to give her brother one last gift, pretend he was in her family like he always was, instead of being forced to forget all about him. It never even worked- he was always on her mind, just like everything else from home was. The blonde had promised herself she would never forget a single thing of her childhood, and so far it certainly seemed to be working.

More than anything, now, Molly wanted to create new holiday memories. She wanted to include everyone she found important and get them all together- if she could find a time that worked. All of her friends from back home, the toys… And Jace, of course. Molly wanted him there almost more than anyone else. He, after all, had truly changed her life. He had been a child too, confused and lost in the chaos of the worlds they came from changing and the darkness taking over. And now he was one of her closest friends. Someone she appreciated so incredibly much- but she could never truly find the words to say it. They all sort of blurred together whenever she tried, but she knew he knew how much she cared. Or at least, she hoped he knew. It would be awful if he didn’t know how much he mattered. Molly could only hope that their many adventures together convinced him that things were, for the most part, pretty dang great between them.

So this would be the start of the best holiday season ever, Molly decided. It may have not been the most cheerful place to visit, but it was a cool place to check out, and she got to spend it with Jace. What was possibly, ever, better? Not much. Although it was a bit creepy, a little bit more creepy than Molly really wanted to admit… But oh well. She could handle it. As long as Jace was fine, she was, right?

Molly held onto the jacket around her shoulders tightly, a smile still on her face. How was one person just so sweet? ”I bet it’s all fine.” she nodded. Hopefully. He seemed to probably think so? The blonde chewed on her lower lip, ”Yeah, and this place is super old. I bet it does weird things all the time.” she nodded again as if she was trying to convince herself before looking over at her friend, ”Oh, well it was online.” it wasn’t like she was looking for crazy things to do with Jace… Or was she? Yes, she had certainly been looking up different adventures to go on with her friend. Molly just wanted to spend more of her holidays with him, after all. She looked around, her eyes spotting something moving fast past one of the doors, ”Did you see that?”

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:01 PM

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

If possible, it seemed that the prison room was getting colder and colder. The breaths of everyone in the room could clearly be seen and some people’s teeth were chattering. Strange…it wasn’t even this cold outside – what was going on? He wanted to figure it out scientifically. There had to be an explanation, right? His mind reeled with ways that this could happen. As far as he knew, there probably wasn’t a working air conditioning system. For such an old, almost abandoned building? It wouldn’t make any sense. Unless, of course, this was all part of the show.

That being said, he was a little uncertain if that was the case as well, considering how frightened and frantic the tour guide was acting. Either he was an incredibly good actor or this had not happened before. Whatever it was, he wasn’t going to panic. Molly already seemed pretty freaked out and he didn’t want her to be any more scared than she already was. After a glance around the room, he saw that some people seemed to be thinking the same as him. There were a few eyerolls he saw, probably from people insistent that this was all a ruse. Jace wasn’t completely sure if he believed in this ghost stuff or not, so he couldn’t really judge.

See what?” he inquired. He had seen it, but he didn’t want to assume that shadow was what she was talking about.

There was a sudden, loud banging noise that caught everyone off guard. Jace, along with several other people, turned to look in the direction of the repeating sounds. Two of the cell doors on each side of the hallway were slamming open and closed…seemingly all on their own. That was enough for some people and they headed to the exit, only to find that it was locked from the outside.

Okay, um, please do not panic, this happens sometimes. Everything will go back to normal in just a little bit. Please be patient!” said the frazzled tour guide.

Jace raised his eyebrows and glanced to Molly. “You alright?

margaret hannah davis

PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:29 PM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

How could one place be so cold? This room wasn’t even just purely cold- it was freezing. Probably even colder than the air outside, and that honestly seemed impossible, especially with all the windows in this building. None of the reviews online spoke of the weird temperature changes- if anything, they spoke of how nice the weather felt even though they were in an old, old building. Perhaps the heating was broken? They probably would’ve been told if that was the case, though, wouldn’t they? It wasn’t like a big place like this would keep their customers in the dark… But still.

She walked almost as close to Jace as she could. Any sort of body warmth was acceptable at this point in time- and his jacket could only do so much. What if he was cold too? Molly felt awful taking way his heat source, but he had offered it… A kind gesture at a time like this. There was a slight wave of panic through her body even so. What was all of this? No one seemed comfortable, no one seemed okay. Especially not the tour guide. Why now? Why did the bad things have to happen when she was just trying to enjoy her time with her best friend?

”I…” Molly bit her lip, ”I don’t know. Nevermind.” she didn’t want to think about whatever was around the corner. Maybe it was just a joke? Maybe they were just trying to scare people? Molly honestly had no idea, but that’s certainly what she wanted to assume was going on. Jace would agree right? He’d keep her safe no matter what weird jokes here going on.

Or not. The bang scared her, and that was an understatement. A small scream escaped her lips and she grabbed hold of Jace’s arm. She wasn’t okay. This wasn’t okay. The doors were closing? How? There was no one there, and not even the guide seemed okay. What if this was how she was going to die? She looked to her friend and shook her head, ”Not really. Are you?”

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 12:46 AM

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

Jace glanced around the room once more. The constant dripping that he’d been hearing ever since they first entered the room seemed to have stopped. After looking towards the ceiling, he realized why the sound stopped and…it wasn’t good. A pipe was running across the ceiling, which was where the dripping had been coming from. Except now, the water had frozen into a long icicle. How was it possible for it to suddenly be that cold in here? Not wanting to frighten Molly more than she already seemed to be, he decided to keep this news to himself. He was feeling worse and worse about this situation.

Was it – did you see the shadow, too?” he whispered. Jace was pretty sure he already knew the answer to his question. It was insane, right? Shadows and ghosts and the paranormal. Of course…maybe he shouldn’t be so skeptical. After all, he was a boy that could travel to the moon and touch the stars. Compared to his own story, ghosts seemed perfectly reasonable. Maybe this place really was haunted. He started paying closer attention to the shadows around the edges of the room. Were they moving or were his eyes just playing tricks on him?

He turned quickly when he heard Molly scream and grab his arm. “I’m okay, I think. Everything’s gonna be alright, I promise.” Jace glanced down and noticed that Molly’s hands were losing their color. “Here, take my sweatshirt, too. I’m warm enough.” He shrugged off his sweatshirt, left in his t-shirt and button up. Jace was growing more concerned by the second about Molly. He was easily able to stay warm, thanks to his gift, but Molly was a different situation.

There was one more thing he could do for her, but it would break all of his rules. His concern for Molly was more powerful than his fear of being found out, though. “There’s – there’s something I want to show you. C’mon over here,” he whispered before leading her over to a corner of the large room where no one else was.

Please, just – don’t ask questions, okay?” He pulled off his gloves and revealed palms that were scarred and worn. After one more brief, paranoid glance at the rest of the group, he conjured light in his palms. “Put your hands up to it.

margaret hannah davis

PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 02:18 AM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

Unless this was some really well done prank, Molly was certain this was going to be the death of everyone in the room. A bit overdramatic, possibly, but also very likely to be true. After all, why else would everyone look so afraid? And why would it be so cold? Molly didn’t like this, not one bit. In fact, she felt the exact opposite. Maybe this wasn’t the best trip to go on… But oh how she just wanted to go on some adventure with Jace. She always wanted to go on adventures with him. That’s why he was her best friend, in the end. Between them things were just natural and easy, and she never had to feel uncomfortable. Except for now, to be honest- although absolutely no one seemed comfortable in these moments.

Molly glanced out of the nearby window, watching the frost form on it. Was it really that cold? Yes, it was fall, but that didn’t seem normal, not for San Francisco. Maybe it just got colder out on the island? Molly didn’t know, and she definitely didn’t want to bring it up. She was freezing cold and Jace certainly already knew that, so what could would repeating it do? A chill went down her spine as Jace brought up the shadow. She nodded slowly, ”Y-yeah.” were they the only two? Everyone else seemed distracted as well, of course, but not for the same reasons. Were ghosts even real? Maybe in some worlds- but this one? It was just so normal, it felt impossible.

She refused to let go of Jace at this point. What if he suddenly disappeared? Things were already starting to go in the direction of some weird horror/sci-fi movie, and she didn’t want to know what on earth would happen next. Honestly, she just wanted to run and leave, but she had no idea how that would go, not at this point. What if she got lost? ”Promise, okay.” she repeated to herself. Why was she so cold while he was okay? This wasn’t good, not at all. Shrugging his sweatshirt over her shoulders, Molly wrapped herself back up in his coat. ”Thank you.” she smiled as best she could, snuggling up in the warmth that now surrounded her- not to mention the scent that only reminded her she wasn’t alone right now.

Sticking as close to her friend as possible, the blonde nodded and followed him. Where were they going? Did he have something to do with this? If he did, she didn’t find it very funny… But she was still curious. Molly looked at his gloved hand, the scars something she has seen before but never asked about, ”No questions, I promise.” it had to be a big deal- he looked a bit afraid, but she wouldn’t question it. After all, it was just Jace.... With something magical in his hands, ”Um?” she spoke before nodding. There was heat in the light- something she desperately needed at this point, ”Thank you, Jace.” she smiled at him, ”I wonder what’s going on…” she bit her lip, ”Do you think this place is really haunted?”

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
jace rigel casarosa
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 08:58 PM

Bambino
  La Luna
  19 years old
  Crushing
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 82 POSTS

awards

Jace had a bad vibe about this whole mess. It had a strangely familiar feeling to it and he knew exactly why. It felt uncomfortably like one of the tests that he was forced to go through by the hands of Thorn. Those times…he didn’t like to think about them, if he didn’t have to. Of course, sometimes her was forced to, like in the middle of the night or at times like this, when he was struck with a feeling of familiarity. The tests he remembered were bad, but he wondered if there were worse ones that he couldn’t remember. The human mind was funny that way.

Still, as familiar as this scenario felt, it wasn’t familiar enough to feel like it was done by Thorn. Jace wouldn’t put it past the man to still be hunting for him after he escaped, but if this was Thorn’s doing, it would have been more…nightmarish. Something like this? He was pretty sure he could handle this. If worse came to worst, he could just blow at hole in the wall and get people out that way. He’d be giving himself away, but there was always the chance it could be explained away and he could fade into the background. At least Molly would be safe, right?

Jace was relieved when Molly agreed to not ask any questions, at least for the time being. He might have to face her questions eventually, but at least this gave him a little more time. “Thank you,” he whispered. He briefly glanced up at her in response to her question. “I’m not sure. I don’t know if I believe in that kind of thing, but…I’m leaning towards yes. What – what do you think?

He was glad that he was able to do this at least. Still, with a brief glance over his shoulder, he was growing paranoid that some of the others might notice and start to come over. Looking back, he eased the ball of light down until it disappeared. “I’ll do it again if you need it, but…I don’t want anyone else to notice.

margaret hannah davis

PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: May 15 2018, 11:37 AM

I WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM!.

molly
  toy story
  20 years old
  confused
  straight

pond ()
 218 POSTS

awards

sweetness,

This was just supposed to be some fun hangout. Molly just wanted to plan a new adventure- something she wanted Jace to truly enjoy. She didn’t want to deal with ghosts or mysterious cold spots or buildings being haunted, not right now. Not on an island far away from others. Had an of the reviews talked about this sort of haunting? Her memories were a bit hazy as she found herself distracted by what was going on right in front of her, but she was sure this wasn’t prominent. This sort of thing just didn’t happen. Molly believed in a lot, of course, but haunted buildings? Ghosts? She didn’t know if she wanted to believe, not right now. She wanted it all to be fake, false, so she could move on with her day. So she and Jace could make it home safely.

He trusted her, though. He trusted her to know his secrets, to know about his magic. There was still an aura of mystery around her friend, and she knew he couldn’t share everything, but she could hope to get to that point. If there were about to die here in an old jail, well… That wasn’t what Molly wanted. She wanted to go back home, she wanted to be safe. At least she had Jace by her side- that gave a small bit of comfort. That was better than nothing. She inched herself closer to him, closing any sort of gap between their bodies, as if she thought that would keep her safer. ”I…” Molly chewed on her lip as a shiver went through her body, ”I think so, maybe.” perhaps it was their eyes playing tricks on them… But who knew?

”I definitely don’t think it’s done by people.” Molly spoke up, looking at their panicked guide. No one knew why doors were slamming, no one knew why the temperature was falling so fast. She shivered again, nodding. It made sense- no one needed to know Jace’s secrets. Those would only get them both in trouble, ”Of course.” she looked over at the others again, most of them huddling together and whispering. She turned her head as she thought she saw another shadow, ”Can we sit down? My legs hurt…” why? They were fine a minute ago, right? But now they were cold, she was cold, and there was only so much they could do except wait. Only time would tell when- or if- they would get out.

jace rigel casarosa
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open