ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> In Search Of
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
WENDY

A lover of AUs and a master of causing the feels, Wendy is always at the ready to offer love and support to her fellow members. Her posts are lovingly constructed, detailed, and every character speaks in their own voice; from the lovable Cadi to the villainous Cala. EDS wouldn't be the same without her, so go show her some love!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

ZELDA NOAKES & TERENCE HALLOWS

THREAD OF THE MONTH

LITTLE SHOP 'O HADES
NICCOLÒ THANASIS & PERSIE ANTHOS

NIAMH ROSS
charas of the month

MARTINE ANKER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

In Search Of
✧POND
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 06:01 PM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 701 POSTS

awards

IN SEARCH OF

Are you looking for a certain role to be filled in your characters life but don't want to make a whole want ad for it? Do you want to give your character something new to do? In this thread you can post up any sort of plots you may be searching for so that others can possibly fill in the gaps! These can range from a partner in crime to a baby daddy, so don't be afraid to post about anything at all!

Once the plot has been filled just update the post to let us know and we'll remove it!

CODE
[b]Character:[/b] name here
[b]Plotter:[/b] link here
[b]Plot Wanted:[/b] romantic? one night stand? baby daddy? therapist? talk about it here!
[b]Specific Details:[/b] male/female? does it matter? age range?
[b]Contact:[/b] how should someone reply to this plot? aim/pm/post on your plotter

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
7/2:
I'm back from my graduation trip! I'm gonna try to get my butt back in gear for posting asap- but I also got a switch so I'm really distracted with that as well. If you have a friend code, hit me up!!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
maire tuathla breckenridge
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 01:21 PM

She was so many, many things but she was never once boring..

the princess
  the southern tower
  24 years old
  SINGLE
  HETEROSEXUAL
  she/her
  forest (she/her)
 46 POSTS

awards

Character: Maire Breckenridge
Plotter: here
Plot Wanted: dates/boyfriends
Specific Details: Maire is super duper excited to experience ALL of life as a free person, and this includes dating. She never got to date before seeing as she was sort of plucked out of her kingdom and locked away from the world, but she does have romantic ideas about dating and love and such. I don't think she's ever kissed anyone. She really wants to try dating and have her first kiss and all that jazz.

Be aware that this would not be an endgame situation. Ultimately, she will end up with Alex, her dragon, but she hasn't realized her feelings for him yet, so for the time being she's searching for love in the great wide cityscape of San Fran instead of in the apartment she shares with her bestest best lizard pal. She is extremely close to Alex, to the point where she has a tendency to sleep with him in his bed at night, basically all her stories involve him, and she does everything with him, so that could be a point of tension for this particular plot (or even a reason they ultimately break up).

I can't speak for Sam, but I'm sure you could get some fun rivalry plots with Alex here as well. That's up to you and Sam, though!
PM
^
annalise kjerstin alvær
 Posted: Feb 22 2017, 03:45 PM

you're gorgeous... wait, what?.

anna
  FROZEN
  19 years old
  TAKEN FOR NOW
  PANSEXUAL

tay ()
 95 POSTS

awards

Character: annalise alvær
Plotter: clicky
Plot Wanted: ... confusion and stuff.
Specific Details:
    laaaadies. and men. she's confused.

SO. i have this thing. where anna pm knows nothing about the ins and outs of love or sexuality. she does know, however, that men and women get married and have kids and fall in love. how does she know this?? her parents and stories. BUT OFC, THIS IS MODERN DAY SAN FRAN. anything can happen. ouo; currently, anna is dating archer finch because he's handsome and charming and all the things she wants in a person. HOWEVER it's not gonna work out.

SURPRISE! it's cuz she's actually pansexual and just loves everyone (in true anna fashion) and has no idea what that means or why or how to feel about it.

SO SHE HAS NO FINAL YET BECAUSE EVEN SHE CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND and also she's too fresh to have really developed anything with anyone as of right now. what i'm looking for is moreso like... people to confuse the fuck out of her. when she breaks it off with archer because she's too confused to be in a relationship... I WANT TO EXPLOIT THAT CONFUSION. FLIRT WITH HER. TAKE HER ON DATES. WOO HER. LEAVE HER WANTING MORE. MAYBE A GIRL AND A BOY TO CONFUSE HER EACH WAY. this could possibly end up leading to something more serious with either of the characters, but... right now just torture my little overwhelmed cinnamon roll.
Contact: hmu on my plotter, via PM, on aim @taylorashleyxx or skype @taylorashleyy <3~ ouo;
PMAIM
^
chihiro sen ogino
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:50 PM

chihiro ogino
  Spirited Away
  20 years old
  Single
  Straight

stephalump ()
 137 POSTS

awards

Character: Chihiro Sen Ogino
Plotter: Start of Something {NEW}
Plot Wanted: Ex-Boyfriend/s... of all variety
Specific Details: ALRIGHT! So this is going to be super basic and super vague because this is legitimately open to basically anything. Chihiro has forgotten who she is mostly, and has forgotten that she is truly and deeply in love with Haku, and basically that means bad things for her love life. Chihiro is someone who serial dates because her soul is desperately searching for the one she loves and who loves her... and that means lots of failed relationships. And when I say lots... I mean it. And that is what I am looking for. I am looking for people who want to have in the past dated Chihiro for any length of time... though certainly not one night stands. Anywhere from 2-3 weeks to 6 months-- the longer the more angsty!

Lets just also say that Chihiro has bad taste in men. She has a type, mostly because she is also self sabotaging, and that type is dark, handsome, and dangerous. Not all of her relationships have been healthy and that is also what I am looking for. Certainly she has dated a good guy who just didn't end up connecting with her... but I am also looking for someone who is prone to violence and really dark... someone who could easily have hurt her... emotionally, mentally, and physically. She would have wanted to stay with them as long as possible, and would have easily endured a lot just for the sake of love... but inevitably it just didn't work out and wasn't in the cards for them.

And finally, I want there to be some sort of contact between them. Relationships with Chihiro are not easy to dissolve... while some might have been toxic a piece of her would always remain... and she would want to eventually reach out and be friends. I'm not saying they have to be best friends, but I find it incredibly entertaining to see her trying to reach out to someone who hurt her, or maybe someone who hurt her reach out to her for a second chance... and see the awkward interactions.

Contact: plotter... aim: phoenixqueen09 ... skype: stephanie.tracy09

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the incredible and magnificent SAM!
PM
^
alexei aurelius cináed
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 10:42 PM

I'll never let anything happen to you..

the dragon
  animated oc
  30 years old
  -grumbles-
  heterosexual
  HE | HIM
  sam (SHE | HER)
 48 POSTS

awards

Character: alexei cinaed
Plotter: xxxx
Plot Wanted: temporary girlfriend? lovers? idfk?
Specific Details: oookay so first things first alex is going to be finals with maire/his princess so this will not be a long term plot. in fact there's a very likely chance that your person will be miserable throughout most of this relationship. because it's very clear that alex has only one priority: maire. he will literally drop anything for her which i can see causing a lot of tension ( as well as the fact that she sleeps in his bed most of the time #yolo) . BUT at the same time he's in very deep denial about his feelings and I feel like he'd give someone determined enough a shot just so he can pretend they're not there? he is very protective though and he can be a sweetheart when his mind isn't preoccupied. so they would have some good times at least, maybe. sorta. IDK ANY TAKERS? u kno u wanna.
Contact: aim works: ksmlrocksmysocks or skype: raptalovespepsi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
emaline marais irving
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 01:16 PM

remember i said last night, that you're my precious secret?.

marnie
  when marnie was there
  29 years old
  single
  ladies mostly

loor ()
 117 POSTS

awards

Character: emaline irving
Plotter: right here!
Plot Wanted: romance !!! girlfriends or boyfriends.
Specific Details: my dear, beloved marnie is running thin on plots and she's quite the lonely ghost-turned-human. she's mostly attracted to women, but is a sucker for anybody who shows interest in her and is supportive. this could be a short-term fling or a longer-term relationship, as marnie believes everyone from her past to be dead or lost.

anyone who wants to try to date marnie should be ready for a lot of freak-outs and 'episodes', a fragile mental state, and a whole lot of devotion. emaline is also kinda plain ol' weird. she works in a new age store and gives palm readings for extra cash (and the occasional medium service when she's feeling up to it). rest assured, anybody who catches her affection would have her loyalty forever. emaline latches onto those close to her, and can probably be needy, but she's absolutely a sweetheart who needs someone to help her stay grounded. <3

Contact: if interested, PM me, hit me up on discord, or post on my plotter! 8)

--------------------
user posted image
© SAM <3
PM
^
cordelia melusine fisk
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 06:41 AM

"I'm a mermaid with no grace!".

aquata
  the little mermaid
  20 years old
  single
  bisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 41 POSTS

awards

Character: cora fisk
Plot Wanted: a roommate!
Specific Details: cora lives in a shared dorm at san francisco state university and shares a room with an unspecified female character that i've made reference to in a couple of posts! she is the closest friend cora has in this world and is constantly encouraging her to get out and have fun, and i would love for her to be an actual character on the board!
Contact: you can pm me or post in my plotter, or hit me up on discord!
PM
^
yuri vladimirovich morevna
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 06:49 PM

Princesses don't marry kitchen boys..

Dimitri
  Anastasia
  32 years old
  Pining
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Max (She/Her)
 18 POSTS

awards

Character: Yuri Morevna
Plotter: Click here
Plot Wanted: A small 'team' of resistance members
Specific Details:
My idea was that Yuri is part of a small resistance team or group that regularly like to go out on patrol together or just, in generally, work well so they make an effort to group up when they can. Part of me really misses like, the old 'team' or crew dynamics of old shows like Stargate and Star Trek so I thought, why not try to do the same here?

Of course they are part of the resistance as a whole and participate in the larger stuff and 'take direction', but they get up to their own adventures as well, because why not?

I was thinking maybe 3 to 4 more people might be a good number for this group? Yuri doesn't have to be the 'leader' of the small team, I just want him to be a part of it, though I'm happy to take the bull by the horns, so to speak. In this way I thought it might be cool to form unexpected friendships and comradeship that extends across both aspects of EDS?

Like a little, darkness fighting squad - with added fun of like, a) gets hurt by darkness and b) has to stay with them through bad weather until they can rejoin with the group. OR SOMETHING. Idk just hit me up okay. I want this little darkness fighting family within a larger darkness fighting family for shenanigans and reasons. ; - ;

Contact: Pm, post on my plotter or hit me up on discord. I'm usually always on discord, that's probably the best place to go for an immediate reply and general screaming.
PM
^
merliah adelline caspian
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 10:23 PM

Adella
  The Little Mermaid
  22 years old
  Single and mingling
  Heterosexual

Stephalump ()
 29 POSTS

awards

Character: Merliah Adelline Caspian
Plotter: CLICK ME
Plot Wanted: Romantic Polyship
Specific Details: ALRIGHT! SO I TOTES HATE ASKING FOR ROMANTIC STUFF AND I ALSO TOTALLY BELIEVE IN CHEMISTRY! BUT I FIGURE WHY NOT TRY AND WE CAN SEE! What I am looking for is a polyship for Lia, men only please. I want this to be a mutual love between the three of them, so not just guys okay with her dating another guy, which I am more than happy than that starting off that way... but I would really love to see the three of them hitting it off together. Lia is someone who needs a lot of love and a lot of attention romantically, and she would much appreciate it if she didn't have to split her own love and time and affection between two separate people when they could all just be happy together. Now I am totally up for the drama that would come from a Polyship starting with social perception and family perception all the way to later jealousy because lets be real... it won't always be perfect. It doesn't have to be a forever final thing either... this could just be something fun that one of them finds out isn't for them later one. But I would really like to see this come to play.

I know this is a lot to ask because a lot of threads we do will require us all to be together but this isn't something I've seen done often and a plot I have always wanted to do. So if you're down for some flirty mermaid love and tons of angst and drama and whatever else you'd want... lemme know! Its just a basic idea, I'd rather spend my time and yours plotting than scripting everything now. SO! YEAH! please don't think less of me

PM
^
chris kristoff jokull
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 10:53 PM

Kristoff
  Frozen
  26 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him/his
  Acxe (she/her)
 186 POSTS

awards

Character: Chris Jokull Kristoff
Plot Wanted: A Secretary for The Handy Troll
Specific Details: Honestly, it really does not matter who it is. Chris just really needs someone to stay at the office, and help him with the paperwork. Not to mention handle customers at the office if he is working with customers in the workshop, or if he is actually on site of the customer's home.
Contact: You can contact me, via my plotter, or PM here. If not PM or #plotting thread over on discord. Would love to hear from someone. :) Hope ya'll have a great day.
PM
^
alexandra ellia baker
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 11:53 AM

But I want someone to love me for me..

Anastasia
  Cinderella
  21 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  Lauren (she/her)
 59 POSTS

awards

Character: alexandra baker
Plot Wanted: roommates!
Specific Details: alex needs to share an apartment with 2-3 people since paying for one alone, especially in san francisco, is just so expensive! she isn't super picky about what gender at all and she lives off of campus, so anyone is welcome. i would like if at least one of these people to kind of just watch out for her since she's kind of in a bad place atm.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
fastreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open