Princess and the Frog
ageless
5'5"
Pansexual
Taken

PENNY

bring me peace, sing me to sleep
say you'll be my nightingale
The shaking of the ground beneath her feet, the shocks that surged through her body--it was altogether alien and familiar to Angelina. She felt something akin to it as a planet, as Venus, once. She'd watched what happened on Earth from afar when such things happened, when the creatures and later, the people, would suddenly be left grounded in shaking. It was an earthquake, or something like it. Only problem? It wasn't an earthquake. Looking out a window, she realized that nothing was shaking at all--it was a building collapsing, sending shock waves through everything. Had there been a bomb? No, she'd see flames and fire, and there was none of that.

Her jaw quivered as her eyes took in the scene, and a low rumbling had her turning her vision to see another building start to go. "Oh Gods..." she whispered, although she believed in none. She had to get out, and she had to get out now. She turned around, grabbing her coat more out of habit than any thought and began running through the building she was in. There was no business going on for her today--not anymore. "Everybody! Get out! Get out, or get down to a basement!"

She pulled her coat over to herself and the most recent wave of aftershock stole her balance, causing her to fall onto her right side. She was certainly no quake expert, or collapsing building expert--but all she knew was that she didn't want to get caught underneath an entire building when it came crashing down. She gave the only alert she could, even though it was a lie. "It's an earthquake! Move!"

stuff

--------------------
user posted image
set by sam
^
claire anna de la fontaine
 Posted on: Dec 29 2016, 12:59 AM
the dancer
❝ PEOPLE ARE WHO THEY ARE BY THE WAY THEY REACT TO THINGS. ❞
the duet
5'5"
straight
confused

pond

Claire did not spend much time in this world. Most of her time was spent just by the arch, lollygagging until she felt like she could go back home. She didn’t like to think of the havoc the darkness wrecked upon her and her life. It tore her from her home, from her family, from the love of her life…. Claire didn’t think she could face it again. She wasn’t strong enough, nor was she a fighter like others in this realm. Some could wield a sword, other guns… Yet she could do nothing. She was small, and afraid, and only truly good at dancing. What would that help with when the darkness was attacking? Last time it did nothing, and she doubted anything would change in the future.

Then there were the times she explored new places in San Francisco. Places with tall buildings, places she could learn about things. She didn’t know what possessed her to go any further into anywhere on this specific day, but Claire certainly began to regret it as the ground shook below her. What was this? This was something entirely new and different from anything she had experienced back home, and different from what she saw in San Francisco as well. The ground kept shaking, and she found herself in a crowd of people running- but where? Where was safe from this shaking?

”What is this?” she asked a blonde woman in a rush to get free, ”We must run from it, whatever it is!” she exclaimed and pulled at the woman to get away. She didn’t need to direct others- they were all already running, ”There’s a door this way! Hurry!” what floor were they on? Claire didn’t know, but they needed to hurry.

angelina danica eveleigh | 300 | the bbiesss |

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Sam
^
angelina danica eveleigh
 Posted on: Jan 15 2017, 10:56 PM
EVANGELINE
❝ The Evening Star is shining bright, so make a wish and hold on tight. ❞
Princess and the Frog
ageless
5'5"
Pansexual
Taken

PENNY

A young woman with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes was kind enough to stop for her in all this madness. She thanked every star there was for this even while she feared that every second wasted on herself was another second the other might lose in getting out in time. There was a slew of complex feelings that were interweaving, but she didn't have the time to try and analyze them. Maybe later, if they lived.

She asked questions, but wasted no time in helping get Angelina back onto her feet, and she hurried with her toward the door she'd spoken about. "I don't know, but buildings are falling all over the place. And thanks for stopping." She didn't want to try and get too much talking in, that would be wasted breath. They needed what they had.

Angie sprinted to the door, pushing it open with a loud bang as it slammed into a wall and began bouncing back, but she shoved her hand at it to hold it open long enough to let the other woman through. Oh god, why couldn't she have just stayed on the first floor? "Forget the heels if you have them on, they'll be no help."

--------------------
user posted image
set by sam
^
 Posted on: Jan 17 2017, 08:09 PM
the dancer
the duet
5'5"
straight
confused

pond

This was different. Her world never shook, not like this. Sometimes things were weird, yes, but this was different. This was extreme. The entire world was moving around. How was that possible? Her life hadn’t even felt like this when she was forced to leave her own home. This was different. She didn’t feel safe, not at all, and she didn’t think she could get out of the building fast enough. Her feet wouldn’t carry her down quickly enough, and there were just so many people. Why was this one movie trying to help them out? Shouldn’t she have been trying to get free herself? This was scary! She didn’t want to know what was going to happen. What if everything fell over? She did not like that thought. She wanted that one to go far, far away.

But things kept on shaking and kept on happening. And it was scary.

She wanted out. Claire wanted to be back home, back in her own world. She did not want to deal with anything like this. What was going on in this world? Was this normal? Everyone seemed to be trying to get out… But perhaps they knew what to expect? Together they could escape as soon as possible, hopefully. How was she supposed to find out what was shaking? Was it just the building she was currently in, or more? ”No problem. Wait.” she stared at the woman, her eyes wide, ”The building could fall? We have to get out of here. Now.” she tugged on her arm as they moved forward, pushing open the nearby door. What if they didn’t get out in time?

Claire looked down at her feet before slipping through the door, holding onto it so that the other woman could make it through, ”Don’t worry, I hate heels.” she pushed hard against the door, trying to keep it open enough as the building continued to shake, ”Do you know the nearest way out?”

angelina danica eveleigh | 339 | DANGEROUS |

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Sam
^
angelina danica eveleigh
 Posted on: Mar 22 2017, 10:41 PM
EVANGELINE
Princess and the Frog
ageless
5'5"
Pansexual
Taken

PENNY

She seemed very confused, as if this was something new to her. Well, it was new to Angie as well, but at least she had the experience of watching it happen time and again. ...Well, earthquakes, not whatever this was. This poor girl was obviously lost, obviously so new to what was happening. This was a bad string of luck.

"If we keep going down these stairs, we should eventually find a door that leads outside. This is meant for fires normally, but it'll do for this. Now come on." They didn't have time to waste talking, and so she began her descent down the stairs.

With everything shaking, it was difficult not to fall over, and she had to keep grabbing the railing to catch herself. This was madness, and all she could do was hope to the moon and stars that the stairs above wouldn't collapse down upon them. "You doing all right up there?"

--------------------
user posted image
set by sam
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 10:24 AM
the dancer
the duet
5'5"
straight
confused

pond

This was almost too much to handle, mentally, for the blonde woman. She just didn’t want to be around any of this at all, but what could she do now? The world was shaking all around her and nothing was going to change. Why hadn’t Haven Hill told them about this? It seemed like quite an important thing to get out in the open, at least in her mind. She wouldn’t have wanted any sort of harm to come to anyone because they weren’t prepared!

But it was too late for that. Things were dangerous now, and Claire was just going to have to survive. At least she wasn’t alone, right? The other woman seemed to have some sort of idea about all of this and why or what it was. ”Okay.” she spoke softly, her voice aching along with everything else. Claire didn’t want to be here. She wanted to be curled up in a ball in her house more than anything at this moment. She followed the woman down the stairs as quick as she could, holding onto the railing tightly as they moved.

She caught herself as the building shook again and nodded, ”I.. I think so. As good as I can.” she frowned. How could anyone survive this?

angelina danica eveleigh | 218 | DANGEROUS |

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Sam
^
angelina danica eveleigh
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 12:20 PM
EVANGELINE
Princess and the Frog
ageless
5'5"
Pansexual
Taken

PENNY

When she received confirmation from the other woman she let out a sigh of relief. It was madness running down all these stairs as the building threatened to topple over them. What was worse was that she was idling the idea of sliding down the railing to see if that would go any faster. However, if it came lose, she'd have a long way to fall. She would take her chances with the stairs.

"Just keep going. We should be out of here soon." She hoped. Angelina once more began her mad descent down the stairwell, stumbling every so often when another shockwave hit and falling either into the rail or the opposing wall. She was quickly accumulating bruises, and her hands were starting to scream at her, but her fear was louder than anything else.

It was a miracle when she hit the door at the bottom, and after a few pushes and handle jiggles and a kick, she finally managed to get the damn thing open. She wasn't ten feet from the building when a new shock wave hit from another building falling down, and it knocked her to the ground as she watched in horror as people ran away, screaming, crying. What was even going on anymore? She looked back to see if the other woman had made it. Normally, they'd be safer staying inside, but with the buildings actually falling down their best bet was to try and find some space, by some miracle, that wasn't surrounded.

--------------------
user posted image
set by sam
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll