ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> {B.A.D.} reputation
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
WENDY

A lover of AUs and a master of causing the feels, Wendy is always at the ready to offer love and support to her fellow members. Her posts are lovingly constructed, detailed, and every character speaks in their own voice; from the lovable Cadi to the villainous Cala. EDS wouldn't be the same without her, so go show her some love!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

ZELDA NOAKES & TERENCE HALLOWS

THREAD OF THE MONTH

LITTLE SHOP 'O HADES
NICCOLÒ THANASIS & PERSIE ANTHOS

NIAMH ROSS
charas of the month

MARTINE ANKER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

{B.A.D.} reputation, Tag: Lowrie/Niamh || 10 Things AU
howell aidan jenkins
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 06:48 PM

You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man.

Howl
  Howl's Moving Castle
  28 years old
  Single~*~
  Straight

Stephalump ()
 53 POSTS

awards

sorrow found me when i was young
He had no idea why he had agreed to this. This sort of thing certainly wasn’t something he did just for the shits and giggles. But, he had to admit as he sat on the bleachers peering out at the girls on the field, the weight of the money in his pocket felt right. How could he, let alone anyone, say no to the pig-nosed twerp who came up to him waving bills in his face all but begging him to take out the apparently hostile, Niamh Ross just so her younger sister could go on a date? Howell didn’t know what sort of idiotic idea that was… and what braindead family thought some dumb dating rule would stop a kid from rolling in the sheets if they wanted, but who was he to turn it down?

Of course, the charmer that he was, he had to make his own deal with the entitled kid… sweeten it for himself because really what did he get out of it if he had to spend the money on the movie he was going to hide her in… er… take her too… but the eighty bucks in his pocket felt like a much better deal than a dumb date with this apparent forbidden fruit everyone was going on about.

Ladies man as he was, the rumors regarding his disappearance for a year had spread through the hormone ridden school like chlamydia, had all but cockblocked him. He could easily deny their claim but high school was a cesspool for dimwits, and denying that he spent the summer in prison or that he was on the run from the government for hacking them would only do to prove their truth than discourage it. Though it did give him a certain air of mystery, a sense of power over the students who now regarded him with hesitation and thus the reason for his new venture since apparently only a felon would dare date this girl, and it felt rather… commanding. Who was he to deny the power? Instead of being Prince Charming, he was the dark mysterious guy you silently fawned over in the dark of night… a silver tongued devil who could charm the pants off anyone. His talents would come in handy now… (not that he’d need them) as he doubted this poor girl even knew what the touch of a man felt like.

Standing up from his spot on the bleachers, the Senior made his way to the field when their coach called for a break. It was his chance to make his entrance, and it had to be good, first impressions were everything. Except, he knew nothing about sports… and nothing about Niamh either. There had to be a reason she was labeled undateable, but that just meant she was more of a challenge… and he liked challenges. Clapping his hands he slowly sauntered toward her, cocky smile on his lips. “Niamh Ross… I heard you were good,” he offered, raising a brow, “I just had to check you out for myself.”

Tag: Lowrie/ niamh hayley ross || Words: 510 || Notes: I HOPE IT DOESN'T SUCK!!! I AM SORRY!
PM
^
niamh hayley ross
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 07:31 AM

I want my freedom!.

merida
  brave
  24 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 26 POSTS

awards

Niamh Ross was a force to be reckoned with. While out on the field that competitiveness was a great asset, to her social life not so much. She didn’t mind that so much, she had a few close friends and that was enough for her. She’d much rather focus on her work than date. So she thinks. Of course it would be nice to be invited out more, but she was a young woman that knew her own mind, and even if she was invited, she couldn’t say if she’d truly enjoy the scene. Where she would say she was honest and straight talking, others saw it as judgemental and brash. She was the complete opposite of her younger sister, who was popular and eager to please - too eager in Niamh’s eyes. Where she was stand-offish, her sister was peppy.

At training today she was perhaps overly aggressive. Her father, who was only going to allow them to date after they graduated; had broken down to Lulu’s pressuring. Still, she could only date if Niamh had a date, and Niamh had no intention of going out. Which was what her father was banking on. Niamh, as cool as cucumber as she could be, used her sport to take out her pent up anger on. With her sister harassing her - at least it seemed that way to Niamh - and word getting round that Lulu could be soon in the market for dating, she had a lot of frustration to work out. Of course she was aware that those in her high school thought it was sexual tension she was working out on the field, it was anything but. Niamh rolled her eyes at her fellow students for this, and ignored them really. Still, though her coach was happy with how she had played today, those she had tackled were perhaps not so much.

They had finished up, and going their separate ways when she heard the slow clapping. After apologising for the painful tackles, she turned to see Howell Jenkins. Resident bad boy, mysterious and dark. Niamh sighed, trying an failing to roll her eyes as she clocked his smile and the fact that it was she he was making his way to. “Howell Jenkins,” she replied, mimicking his tone, “to what do I owe the displeasure?” Still, she couldn’t help but stand-up straighter as he complimented her, but her arms crossed did not give the most inviting air.

410 , howell aidan jenkins , gives no quarter this one, I'm warning you , ♥ lauz
PM
^
howell aidan jenkins
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 07:11 PM

Howl
  Howl's Moving Castle
  28 years old
  Single~*~
  Straight

Stephalump ()
 53 POSTS

awards

As observant as he was, he was keen to notice the way she straightened at his comment, his own ego boosting slightly for knowing—or rather picking out of thin air—the right thing to say, but all the same she hardly seemed pleased to see him. The way she held herself for one was forceful, almost unapproachable. To some, it would appear threatening and those (like most kids in their school) lacked the required confidence to woo such a… brash creature. But he was one of the few, rightfully but unfortunately picked, up for the job. You see, just because he had the ability to woo said Raggedy Anne with the temperament of a starving dinosaur, did not mean he actually wanted to. It was the softer, prettier, less… tangled-hot-mess girls he had his eyes on… and most certainly not ones that went to his school. But all the same, the money was nice and more so, with his manhood threatened by some pipsqueak fuck-boy who wanted to taste that forbidden fruit sister of hers… he had no choice but to agree. At least he wouldn’t be bored.

Donning a mock look of hurt by her words, his hand lifting to his chest and resting above his heart, he offered a playful pout. He would, by every account, deny that he had no idea what or how to make this girl see him in any other light than what the school painted him in… but if he were ever drunkenly honest with himself he might have entertained the thought for a moment. Sure he didn’t doubt his abilities to adapt to the situation at hand, he would have her swooning by prom if it truly came down to it, which he hoped it didn’t, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t completely under water at this point. Sports… were not his thing. So he had to play on something else, hoping she wouldn’t question why he wanted to “come down and check her out himself.”.

“I’m hurt,” he teased with a dramatic sarcasm, knowing that any normal attempt at flirtation would likely go over her head and be far too much for her properly understand. It was his understanding that she never truly had the interest in dating, and some part of him wondered if she was just too deep in the closet to find her way out… but all the same he had a job to do. And closeted lesbian or not… he was going to do it. Not for the fuck boy, but because he could… and the $80 bucks prepaid and waiting to be spent. He flashed the girl a devilishly charming smile, mischief in his eyes. “It’s almost like you aren’t happy to see me.” he added, his tone sarcastically playful. He could just as easily stop beating around the bush, but then… where would the fun in that be? She wasn’t so scary…

Tag: Lowrie/ niamh hayley ross || Words: 489 || Notes: He has no idea what he is in for.
PM
^
niamh hayley ross
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:35 AM

I want my freedom!.

merida
  brave
  24 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 26 POSTS

awards

Truth be told, she was not sure why Howell wanted to talk to her. She had never really seen him attend practices, not for hockey at least. Cheerleading seemed more his speed. Yet even as she was in her own class in the social hierarchy, she knew the rumours that surrounded the boy in front of her. Perhaps if Niamh was less like she was, she would see that in some ways they were the same; yet they weren’t really. No, though they both might have rumours surrounding them, they were the opposites. Still, she was intrigued to know what he wanted with her.

Giving him a sceptical look, eyebrow raised and chin tucked in, she uncrossed her arms. “Not particularly no.” she stated with a shrug, turning away from him and setting her hockey stick resting over her shoulder. She really was not impressed, but then Niamh was rarely impressed with anyone. She was older, less taken with the charmers. Besides, she really didn’t have time, she needed to get changed, and if he had something to tell her, he had better be quick about it. “What do you want Jenkins?” She asked as she began to walk off the field towards the changing blocks.

206 , [howell aidan jenkins] , sorry it's super short! , ♥ lauz

PM
^
howell aidan jenkins
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:30 PM

Howl
  Howl's Moving Castle
  28 years old
  Single~*~
  Straight

Stephalump ()
 53 POSTS

awards

She truly was a force of nature to be reckoned with, and he hadn’t spent more than five minutes with her. Her reputation, which he had doubted when pig-face approached him about the deal, truly preceded her. He had hoped that it would just be as easy as spinning a few pretty words together and, in a whisk, have her tucked away safely in the darkness of a movie theater where he could hide her troll hair from everyone. But the few seconds he had spent he realized that not even pretty sarcastic words would appeal to her, playing a different sort of flirting cat-and-mouse game. Not that that was a determent, because he wasn’t about to give up without giving it the good old college try—despite still being in high school. He really was levels ahead of everyone so it wasn’t so much of a stretch.

Although he doubted she had let her guard down, her body language suggested that she was at least releasing some of the tension she held on to so tightly in her shoulders. She wasn’t amused, likely tired from practice, and he would make that work in his favor. He doubted that there was ever a time in her day when she wasn’t a no-nonsense type of girl… even at home. He would bet his $80 bucks and say she was as much a feisty pistol there as she was at school, so he had to work with what he had and since he had and this moment was unfortunately it. If he blew it now, and he had no plans on doing so, it was over.

“You wound me…” he sighed dramatically, shaking his head when she admitted her lack of enthusiasm toward his appearance. Any other girl would have been astounded he was paying them any mind, regardless of the dark rumors surrounding by his half year absence. Before then he had been a real ladies man, still dark and mysterious, but that was his appeal. So many wanted a chance to play with fire, and most had walked away burned… but before that absence and the unimaginative rumor spread about that gap, he had never had issues. Not that it bothered him, high school girls were not his type or up to his speed. But for the money, he decided to make the exception and slow down. For one night. “No need to be so hostile Ross, he quipped, charming smile on his lips, “I just wanted to talk… you act like it’s a crime.” he teased, smirking at her.

Tag: Lowrie/ niamh hayley ross || Words: 431 || Notes: He has no idea what he is in for.
PM
^
niamh hayley ross
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 10:20 AM

I want my freedom!.

merida
  brave
  24 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 26 POSTS

awards

‘You wound me…’ Niamh rolled her eyes at this comment. Was she surrounded by dramatists at this school? First Lulu, and now Howell. Lulu she could understand, she was her sister and she knew her almost as well as she knew herself. Howell on the other hand was an unknown, and if there was one thing Niamh dislikes, it’s not knowing something, Perhaps this is one of the reasons she is so stand-offish. Defensive, she liked to know peoples reasonings, for them to tell her what they want from her without beating around the bush. Why, all she wanted was for people to treat her like she them, straight. Honesty. Was that so hard?

She relaxed a little, shoulders came down as he spoke, she even cracked a smile. A sarcastic one, but a smile nonetheless. “Alright Jenkins, it’s a free country, I know.” Not that she really felt that way, not in high school where social custom dictates everyone. So it seems, which is why she tends to buck those trends rather than live by them. She turned around to face him, still walking, “So, what did you want to talk to me about?” She asked, before stopping in her tracks. If he was so determined to talk to her, well, she’ll allow him to. It wasn’t as though she didn’t like people talking to her, rather the opposite, and if she found he could hold his own in a discussion? Well all the better, more entertainment for her.

2511 , howell aidan jenkins , he can crash into her if you want! , ♥ lauz

PM
^
howell aidan jenkins
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 10:13 PM

Howl
  Howl's Moving Castle
  28 years old
  Single~*~
  Straight

Stephalump ()
 53 POSTS

awards

There was no greater feeling than knowing he had broken her resolve, and it flooded him when he saw her shift from such a defensive position to something akin to… disinterest. That was a step up from where he had been, and it only took him a few scalding glares and harsh remarks. Good progress, but he wasn’t quite sure it was enough yet to seal the deal. Something told him that if he were to, as suave as he was, come right out and ask she wouldn’t be too keen. Though, on the other hand, she also didn’t seem like the type to enjoy the finer things in life like ‘wooing’ and subtleties and… being flirted with. It was a tight spot he was in, and if he made the wrong call it could end with a hockey stick across the face… and that just couldn’t happen. His face was too pretty to sport a bruise of that nature. Besides, she wasn’t his only conquest… she was just a challenge… worth exactly $80 bucks. Not worth a bruise.

All the same, there was pride in seeing her walls come down, if even just a little bit. It wasn’t a feat most guys could say they were able to accomplish with the incredible She-Hulk. He could almost understand why the pig-faced asshole needed to pay someone to take her out, because most guys’ balls would fall off with just one glare… or so the legend went when he cared to pay attention that afternoon to see what he was getting in to. He had made progressed, made strides no one else could say they had…

His thoughts were cut off when the ginger abruptly stopped walking, his foot in mid fall as he continued to follow her since she wasn’t keen on the idea of stopping so they could talk, inevitably stumbling in to her like he were some bumbling fool. He had tried to side step and lessen the awkward blow, but the brushing of shoulders as he swiveled on the balls of his feet and gathered his composure quickly was unavoidable. He sighed, bowing his head and pinching the bridge of his nose as he allowed himself a few aggravated moments, before looking up and offering only a raised brow as apology.

“Well certainly not your communication skills.” he quipped quickly, reclaiming the sarcastic but playfully charming smile he wore. Running his fingers through his hair, cleared his throat. “They’re impeccable.” he chided, taking a step back and reclaiming the short distance between them. Fixing his bright eyes on her, he tried to read her expression, trying to determine if his slight embarrassment masked as agitation had fucked everything up or if maybe he could still salvage the situation.

Tag: Lowrie/ niamh hayley ross || Words: 462 || Notes: Opppps did he messssss uppppp
PM
^
niamh hayley ross
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 12:23 PM

I want my freedom!.

merida
  brave
  24 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 26 POSTS

awards

Luckily Niamh had a strong stance, or perhaps she saw it coming and was just testing him to see if he was paying attention. If it was the latter then he had failed that test. Truth was Niamh wasn’t even thinking when she was on her way to the changing room, but as much as she’d rather carry on; Howell was not leaving her alone. He was persistent she’d give him that, most people would had given up from the moment she opened her mouth if she said she didn’t want to talk to them. Not him though, and that was the first step to getting past her walls, he had made a dent in the gate. Whether he manages to break through it was another matter.

“Very amusing.” She replied dryly, rolling her eyes. Then he closed the distance between them caused by the run in. If he thought he was going to intimidate her, she was not going to show that she was. She kept her face impassive, and though she moved one foot back, she stood her ground and stared back at him; looking straight into his eyes. She didn’t say anything, she didn’t want to be the first one to say something, whatever game he was playing with her, if indeed he was, she didn’t want to be the one to lose.

226 , [howell aidan jenkins] , idk if you need more lmk! , ♥ lauz

PM
^
howell aidan jenkins
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 05:46 PM

Howl
  Howl's Moving Castle
  28 years old
  Single~*~
  Straight

Stephalump ()
 53 POSTS

awards

She didn’t seem amused… but then again, she didn’t seem unamused either. She was a tough read and it wasn’t helping him any one way, or another. Which all things considered, wasn’t entirely bad. He could have messed up already, set her off on a fiery tangent and would have to work double duty just to get a second chance… and Howell Jenkins wasn’t always about second chances. More or less because he never needed them, most girls too eager to accept an invitation from him to think twice. But it was becoming more and more apparent that Niamh wasn’t most girls… and this whole fiasco could have gone completely wrong by now. It could be better… but it could also be worse.

She didn’t back down, save for a half step (likely to gain balance and composure), when he approached—though intimidation had not been his game. There were plenty more intimidating people in the school than him, though he supposed the rumor about spending the summer in jail for biting a man’s throat out at a bar a few towns over might have done something to add to this threatening demeanor and newfound “mystery”… though if anyone even took a moment to consider how hard it was to get blood out of clothes or that he didn’t want to risk ruining his perfect teeth… or you know the punishment of such a crime obviously being more than 3 months… they might have acted differently around him. But that was likely asking too much of this cesspool of poor genes he called high school. Or this town for that matter. Regardless, his tactic was not intimidation, so his regard for her was more charming… and regardless of meaning, she wasn’t backing down… one way or another.

Sighing, Howell shook his head, fixing his bright eyes on hers and not looking away. “I thought so too, but the tone of voice you use suggests otherwise. You should really work on that, people might misconstrue your amusement for, hostile bitch is it?” he teased, raising an eyebrow at her. This wasn’t a style of flirtation he was used to, but she didn’t seem too put off by his other sarcastic remarks yet, so something was working. “Lucky for you, I’m not one of those people. Strong independent, ‘i-don’t-need-no-man’, stubborn girl hiding behind stoic ‘i-hate-the-world-so-fuck-this’ is a second language to me.” he continued, refusing to step away, instead leaning down slightly. He waited a beat, shrugging easily and cracking a smile at the ginger, less charming and flirtatious and more—almost entertained (it was difficult to find halfway decent conversation in this pit of dimwitted idiots). It was still a thin line he was walking, but suave prince charming was not what was going to convince this Raggedy-Anne of anything…

Tag: Lowrie/ niamh hayley ross || Words: 468 || Notes: New strategy!
PM
^
niamh hayley ross
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:51 PM

I want my freedom!.

merida
  brave
  24 years old
  single
  bisexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 26 POSTS

awards

Contrary to the other students' thoughts on Howell Jenkins, Niamh didn’t believe anything of the rumours. Why would she when they were so far-fetched, and he got away with whatever it was he should had done? Oh yes, she listened to the rumour mill around school, it was hard not to. And yes she knew the rumours around herself as much as anyone - and if they weren’t true about herself, then why should they be true of anyone else? She preferred to take people at face value, and the impression he was giving her? Well, it wasn’t a great one.

Her stance relaxed as she hooked her other arm around the hockey stick so it sat across her shoulders. Her grip tightened as he spoke, she may not mind the sarcasm, but name calling was a step too far. She knows she can be misconstrued, and she may seem like she doesn’t mind that, but she was still a human being. Capable of being hurt, of taking offence as much as the next person. Other than that slight tightening of grip and eyes, she gave him a crooked smile, before stepping back and turning on her heel.

She didn’t dignify him with an answer, her action only likely proved him right as she walked away. She needed to get changed anyway and had no time to stand and listen to him any longer. She released her stick and swung it back down so it was more a walking stick, slapping the ground with every other step she took. The truth was she was not taken with Jenkins, sarcastic flirting was all very well, but there was taking it too far. The truth was more likely that she was out of her element and she was frustrated with herself more than him. Not that she thought that, preferring to think it was all him.

311, howell aidan jenkins , she's had enough, bye. , ♥ lauz

PM
^
howell aidan jenkins
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:44 PM

Howl
  Howl's Moving Castle
  28 years old
  Single~*~
  Straight

Stephalump ()
 53 POSTS

awards

Not only had he found the line… he crossed it. And maybe it was less of a crossing so much as a leap and a bound in to dangerous territory. He had thought it was clear that he was being playful, his smile on his lips light and his eyes alight with entertainment. But apparently she was as blind as she was… well… hostile. She could be brash and dish out her own remarks on how society was awful and terrible and how she was so much better, yet couldn’t swallow the truth, even in jest? He didn’t know much about her, and the rumor mill was hardly trust worthy sources of information, but she seemed so much like the type of girl who hated the world on principle just from a little bit of observation and this exchange. Otherwise… what more did she have to be so angry about?

It took a lot of power to not call her a hypocrite under his breath. He knew he had messed up, and while normally he wouldn’t care—it wasn’t like she was his type in the slightest-- he had made an agreement with that kid. He had already messed up once… already taken one too many chances than he should have before just asking her to the movies… he couldn’t risk digging his grave any deeper. At least for the time being he could still manage to get out without worry. If he wanted any chance of rectifying this situation he’d have to bite his tongue that more often than not ran without thought… something that up until now rarely got him in trouble.

The boy sighed and watched as she walked away, blue eyes rolling. He was not the type of guy to chase after a girl, especially Niamh. She wasn’t worth it and he certainly wasn’t an attention starved dog. Even more so, if he was one she’d probably kick him anyway. He would have to wait and bide his time and try again, if after this, he still thought the money worth it which it wasn’t looking like. “This sort of behavior only perpetuates what everyone thinks of you. You can only be mad at yourself for turning rumor in to truth.” he called after her, his voice the most sincere he could make it for feeling as aggravated as he did. He shrugged, though he knew she couldn’t see it. There was so much more he wanted to say, yet he knew better than to. He had already said his peace and anything more would be construed as either needy or would do to dig that grave he was trying to stop digging even deeper.

Tag: Lowrie/ niamh hayley ross || Words: 449 || Notes: He done fucked up. Also, depending on what she might do we can call this thread if you wanted <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open