ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> need the time and place;
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

need the time and place;, becca && cora! || she's all that au
theodore james preston
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 07:04 PM

sneaking in food to a movie theater is a federal offense..

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 111 POSTS

awards

LOCATION;;
theo was in deep. his frankly poor decision to bet with his friend group to makeover any girl in the entire school before prom was in full swing and he had no clue what the hell to do. chihiro ogino was an interesting case, to say the least, but he had absolutely no idea as to where to start with her. all he pretty much knew was that she needed a lot of work. that was not very much to go by at all and all through lacrosse practice, which he had missed most of due to talking with his project, he was thinking about what he could possibly do to make that clumsy weird girl into some magical model that clinched the title of prom queen. at least his friends, the same ones that had gotten him into this mess, had covered for him with their coach, who still wasn't very happy to see him show up with a half hour left in practice. due to this, he had to stay fifteen minutes late, doing bleachers and push ups to make up for his tardiness.

he didn't get home until around five o'clock, which was not ideal, but he did have important stuff he had to get done earlier that day. the brunet definitely wanted to have a talk with cora, his younger sister, as to what to do. she definitely was not the most ideal person when it came to beautification and that whole thing which he pretty much had to do, but she was better than nothing at the moment. hopefully she wasn't still at swim practice, as that sport always had wonky times that they practiced at after school, but by the looks of it she was home. after dropping off his backpack and sports bag in his bedroom and changing his clothes out of the sweaty workout ones that he had worn to practice, he popped his head into her room, the door already being open. "hey cor, you got a moment?" the two of them were decently close despite their very obviously different personalities and it was times like these in which theo was thankful for their good relationship.

BADLANDS
PM
^
cordelia melusine fisk
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 01:10 PM

"I'm a mermaid with no grace!".

aquata
  the little mermaid
  20 years old
  single
  bisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 38 POSTS

awards

Quite frankly, Cora was positive she was adopted. She and Theo were so different it was incredible they had come from the same parents, but she supposed he wasn’t too bad as far as brothers were concerned. They barely interacted at school - Cora was wrapped up with the swim team and Theo was usually crushing people’s spirits or whatever his awful crowd got up to these days - but at home he was more or less a decent human being, the sort of brother she could trust to be there for her when she really needed him.

But they didn’t really talk, not the way she talked with her friends on the swim team, and Theo knocking on her door and asking if she had a moment wasn’t really a normal occurrence. It was enough to make her suspicious, and she narrowed her eyes as he stepped into her bedroom, looking 100% more uncertain of himself than she had ever seen him look in her entire life. “Why?” she replied breezily, her ponytail swinging over her shoulder as she swung around to face him in her desk chair. “What have you done?”
BY MITZI
PM
^
theodore james preston
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:07 PM

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 111 POSTS

awards

LOCATION;;
theo had no idea what cora even really did anymore. the two of them were so vastly different that they had grown apart over the years and now that they were both so busy with their respective activities, they never really spoke to each other. unless one of them needed something. and that was the case today. hopefully, she would be somewhat willing to hear him out, as what he was asking of her was a whole lot more than it usually was

he stepped fully into her room, swiftly shutting the door behind him so that their mother could not eavesdrop. "technically, i did nothing wrong. i'm sure you're well aware of... me and katrina breaking up today." everyone practically was, considering that it was announced over the loudspeaker by someone that watched the interaction occur. "and i might have a bet with my friends that i could make any senior girl into prom queen... and they chose chihiro ogino for me." theo didn't even know of his sister know who chihiro was, but that didn't really matter to him. "and i need your help making her over as i'm in pretty deep at this point." he offered his sister a slightly embarrassed smile.

BADLANDS
PM
^
cordelia melusine fisk
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:37 PM

aquata
  the little mermaid
  20 years old
  single
  bisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 38 POSTS

awards

Cora nearly snorted. There wasn’t a single person that didn’t know Theo and Katrina Hector had, rather spectacularly, called it quits at school today. She might have been offended she hadn’t about it heard from Theo personally if either of them normally bothered to keep each other up to date on their personal lives, but they really, really didn’t, at least not unless it was really important, so the loudspeaker was as good a way of finding out as any other. Well, probably not as far as Theo and Katrina were concerned, but her brother clearly wasn’t broken up over the break up and Katrina was sort of evil, so really Cora ought to be pleased about the development.

But what he said next made her laugh out loud. Making her over?” she repeated, her words punctured by peals of laughter. “Are you actually serious? What is this, Miss Congeniality?”

But he was serious, she realised, taking in the sheepish expression on his face, and Cora sat up straighter in her chair. “You are serious,” she said, the realisation wiping the smile from her face. She didn’t know Chihiro Ogino, except in the same way she knew anyone at school outside of her own little circle, by name and reputation, but if Theo’s stupid friends were involved then this was sure to be a disaster, and it wouldn’t end badly for them! “She’s nice, Theo. I hope you’re not planning on tormenting her.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
theodore james preston
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 09:08 PM

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 111 POSTS

awards

LOCATION;;
Theo actually had no idea if Cora was willing to pretty much play dress up with Chihiro. She probably knew about stuff like style and makeup, but they didn't talk nearly enough, so he was not certain on this original guess. "I mean, pretty much I guess? If that's the movie with Sandra Bullock that you made me watch with you when you were sick that one time, then yes." He knew exactly which movie that she was referring to, but he had no desire to let that on to his sister, of all people

He could just tell that Cora wasn't going to take this seriously, if it continued down the path that it was. That meant that he was completely screwed, which was just wonderful. "Yeah, what makes you think that I wasn't to begin with?" At least she had realized that he had been genuine and not just trying to play a joke on someone. "No, I don't plan on tormenting her at all. Just make her prom queen somehow so I don't have to do whatever embarrassing thing it is that my friends come up with if I fail to do so." He was originally going to add the fact that he had already met up with Chihiro earlier that day, but he did not feel that this was necessary information for his sister to know at the moment. "Long story short, I need you to help me with this."

BADLANDS
PM
^
cordelia melusine fisk
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 01:48 PM

aquata
  the little mermaid
  20 years old
  single
  bisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 38 POSTS

awards

Cora wasn’t 100% convinced she believed him but she supposed making someone over into prom queen wasn’t the worst thing Theo and his friends could have bet on. They were far better things they could be doing with their time, like… actually studying, seeing as though they were seniors, but if Theo was being honest about his intentions then Chihiro would probably be no worse off than she had been before the bet, maybe even a little bit more popular. Cora had never been bothered about popularity - she was perfectly content with her circle of friends and her sisters on the swim team - but she supposed it made life at high school easier to be liked.

“And what exactly do you need me to do?” she asked dubiously, waving her hand vigorously up and down the length of her jeans and swim team hoodie clad body. I’m not exactly prom queen material either.”

Not that she couldn’t dress up when the occasion called for it. Her usual dress code was rather more put together than this but she steered clear of the short skirts and plunging necklines that the girls in Theo’s crowd wore like some sort of uniform and if her brother wanted Chihiro to dress like that then Cora wouldn’t be any help to him at all.
BY MITZI
PM
^
theodore james preston
 Posted: May 16 2018, 05:21 PM

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 111 POSTS

awards

LOCATION;;
The brunet shrugged, frowning slightly as he thought about what work needed to be done. “I don’t know? Like whatever they do in those teen movies where they makeover the main girl and make her dress like she fits in?” Cora was seriously starting to stress him out as he thought it would be a lot easier to get her on board. Theo has figured that he could get her to agree much more easily than this. Maybe he should have thought this out more before approaching her.

She was asking for too many questions for his taste. This was a very simple issue to him that had a very simple solution, but it was possible that she didn’t see it that way. “Do I look like I know anything about female fashion or stuff like that? That was a rhetorical question by the way,” he stated, starting to pull on the ends of his hair lightly as he fidgeted where he stood.

“I know we’re not that close, but if you do this, I’ll owe you big time. I will do practically anything that you want me to do, within reason.” Here he was making more deals with unforseeable consequences that would most likely embarrass him public, but he didn’t really have a better option at this point. Theo was certain that Cora wouldn’t be willing to help otherwise.

BADLANDS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open