ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> greatest time of year
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

greatest time of year, dec 23-jan 02
violet raine anderson
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 06:31 PM

Sorry, I went sad again, didn't i?.

SADNESS
  Inside Out
  23 years old
  Single
  Homosexual

PENNY ()
 82 POSTS

awards

ohhi! yes i'm posting one of these up.

so from the 23rd of December through... I think the 02nd of January I will be up at my mom's doing family holiday things and just enjoying her company while also showing off my cutie patootie to family he both has and has not seen. I don't know if she has internet up there, which is reason one I'm posting this. If she does, I'll probably only be on at night? Because family things, so reason number two.

The second is a rough estimate of when I'll be back, and there will be unpacking and chilling back out that will need doing. As for before the official leave date, there is a big Christmas dinner for one of the group's my son is plugged into [on top of some appointments] and packing and that to be done, so I might poof a little sooner.

This affects: Violet Raine Anderson

love ya'll!
PM
^
✧POND
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 03:42 PM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 685 POSTS

awards

Ohh Penny! Have a great time- I bet things will be pretty crazy, so don't feel like you have to be around if you're too tired! Just enjoy a nice vacation time because you deserve a fun time! <3 Have fun!!!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
5/21:
Less than a month til graduation! I'm busy being an adult and working, but things are settling down! If I could stop being distracted by Horizon Zero Dawn and Overwatch I promise I'd be posting on a daily basis!!!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
violet raine anderson
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 12:53 PM

Sorry, I went sad again, didn't i?.

SADNESS
  Inside Out
  23 years old
  Single
  Homosexual

PENNY ()
 82 POSTS

awards

Thank you Pond! I'm having such a blast being around my mom and little bro. x3 not many people showed up at my grandma's, but that's okay. I'm loving being around my family all the same. Still got one more large gathering come Sunday.
PM
^
vanille hope süßigkeiten
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 11:42 PM

"I told you, racing's in my code!".

Vanellope Von Schweetz
  Wreck-It-Ralph
  twenty-four years old
  Single
  Pansexual

Penny ()
 4 POSTS

awards

I am home and I had the most amazing time! However, it may take me another two or three days to start doing things around site again. I need to get settled back in, and as some of you might recall, I staff on another site, and need to get caught up on my duties there before I start playing. But it should not be any longer than that! Love you all, miss you, hope your New Year rang in well!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open