ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> with a stolen setta pipes
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

with a stolen setta pipes, skott // scuttle - little mermiaid
skott aaron siegel
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 04:09 PM

we're out to discovah.

scuttle
  the little mermaid
  27 years old
  single
  pansexual

rain ()
 5 POSTS

awards

stylist. activist. klutz. wingman.
user posted image
user posted image
    FRIENDS.
    Skott is eccentric as he is friendly. He gets easily intrigued by the different, the novel, the sparkly- the different. He's aloof to all forms of social decency, making a fool of himself in the public eye switching something he meant to say with other unfiltered blabber. Still, he has a heart of gold and would go to the ends of the earth to make people happy or laugh- even at his expense.

ENEMIES.
    People may find Skott very annoying and too loud with his in-your-face attitude. His constant squawking gets shrill after a while, especially if he has an anxiety attack or gets really nervous about something. His other enemies consist of those who are against lgbtq issues and the agenda, his work in the gay community is a part of his pubic and private life.

LOVERS. Skott is a pansexual, his first love having been a transgender woman who died tragically when a car driven by a radical group drove into the club he works at. In a relationship, he is devoted and kind but sometimes can't get his priorities in a row because he spends so much time trying to cater to his partner when he really needs to design. Muse is muse, right?
PM
^
huckleberry james hound
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 04:56 PM

Those days are over. I'm a hunting dog now. .

copper
  the fox and the hound
  19 years old
  single
  queer
  he/him
  ren (they/them)
 313 POSTS

awards

welcome, rain!!! ♡
i love skott and also you're writing omg?? sadly i don't have too much to offer u atm, but figured i might try anyway bc ur birb is fabbb

ok!!!! so maybe going w the most obvious bit??? which would be that skott is heavily involved in san francisco's lgbtqa community and huck is a v curious and v queer kid!!! its super possible that they could have met at any of the local hangouts, or even at skott's workplace if scuttle happens to admire his costume work from the audience every so often?

first meeting threads can be a little tedious for some, ofc, so i also wanted to say that i think they'd be a nice pair of unconventional friends (bc u can never have too many of those right???) huck isn't as outspoken or eccentric as skott, but i'll bet that they're both similar breeds of strange and that their combined miseducation of societal norms would be really fun to thread!!

skott aaron siegel

PM
^
andrea marin kersey
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 12:51 AM

Finally, some entertainment! .

andrina
  the little mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  waterfluid
  she/her
  pond (she/her)
 63 POSTS

awards

WELCOME FRIEND!! skott aaron siegel

andi//skott
so andi is my mersister! she's andrina, so she's slightlyyy older than ariel, but not by much. i imagine skuttle probably heard about her at one point or another! she's a surfer, so she spends a lottt of time down by the water. i don't know if he does often, but it could be an easy way for them to connect and maybe get to talking??
PM
^
skott aaron siegel
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:20 AM

we're out to discovah.

scuttle
  the little mermaid
  27 years old
  single
  pansexual

rain ()
 5 POSTS

awards

huckleberry james hound aww they sound like they would be great friends! maybe he saw an awkward kid sitting by himself at one of the shows and chose to introduce himself all like "hai i made the pretty thing, who's your fave queen?" and mebe skott introduced him to everyone at that party which could have been overwhelming but also a bit fun. we could have them do an already established thread if you down, but either way, I don't mind!

andrea marin kersey yassss werk surf gurl ^_^ skott would totally spend a lot of time by the beach tbh- it's the one place he feels like he could try and remember his old life the best. his rare quieter moments are spent there, thinking and sitting on the sand or feeding seagulls creys
PM
^
andrea marin kersey
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:35 AM

andrina
  the little mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  waterfluid
  she/her
  pond (she/her)
 63 POSTS

awards

skott aaron siegel

yess surf gurl lyfeee. yes, that's the same for andi! she crosses the arch often but staying near the water just keeps her going in the end, since it is the most like home. plus why find another job when you could be a professional surfer?? i'm sure we could spark a meeting between these two that way!!
PM
^
huckleberry james hound
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 03:27 PM

Those days are over. I'm a hunting dog now. .

copper
  the fox and the hound
  19 years old
  single
  queer
  he/him
  ren (they/them)
 313 POSTS

awards

your idea for a meeting thread sounds lovely to me tbh!!! i actually rly like first time threads sdffghj rip hes p awkward initially and parties make him rly nervous if he's not drunk/high so u rly hit the nail on the head (??? thats how that goes right??) huck will b v greatful that skott has taken the time to show him around!! it will make him feel so much more comfortable ; o ; if u'd like, i can start something for them!! lmk ok! ♡

skott aaron siegel

PM
^
skott aaron siegel
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 09:28 PM

we're out to discovah.

scuttle
  the little mermaid
  27 years old
  single
  pansexual

rain ()
 5 POSTS

awards

andrea marin kersey oh yeah!!!! totally! i'd be down for a thread like that. do you wanna start or shall i?

huckleberry james hound yaaas please start! i suck at starter threads tbh and i'm excited haha
PM
^
andrea marin kersey
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 12:41 PM

andrina
  the little mermaid
  19 years old
  single
  waterfluid
  she/her
  pond (she/her)
 63 POSTS

awards

skott aaron siegel we could both add it to our lists and see who can get to it first? i've got a bit of homework still to do this weekend!!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open