ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> February OTM Nominations!
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

February OTM Nominations!, DUE THE 7TH
✧POND
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 10:23 AM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 692 POSTS

awards

of the month awards

Hello gems and jewels! It's time for our OTM awards! Choose your nominee(s), fill out a code (one per nomination!) and post it below. When nominations close, staff will vote and post the winners around our normal timeframe (10th~12th of the month).

Our goal here is to share that you care about that someone special, whether you love their take on a character or you love stalking their threads. Don't feel any pressure to nominate for all categories if you just have one or two gems in mind that you'd really like to put a spotlight on. You can, however, still nominate for all five spots if you wish!

rules

• Do not nominate yourself! Pretty self-explanatory, but this also includes any threads you are involved in.
• Do not nominate a member of staff for Member OTM. It's our job to keep the site running, so seeing you guys happy is enough of a reward! This includes: Amanda, Sam, Forest, Allie, and Pond.
• Characters must have at least one in character post in a thread to be Character OTM. (That means not just calls/texts/games, please!)
• The Character OTMs are neutral as far as gender go! We will award two characters of any gender the OTM award.
• You may not nominate any Member, Character, Thread, or Relationship that has won the in that category for the last three months. They can, however, be nominated for a different category than their previous win.
NO DOUBLES. Please do not nominate someone for the same category twice! If the member/character/etc. you wanted to nominate was already nominated this time by someone else, please choose another. We'd like to give everyone the opportunity to shine!
• And vary your nominations from month to month! We all have a lot of love to give here at EDS, but keep in mind that we have so many members to give it to. If you find yourself nominating the same members or characters month after month, let someone else love them!

the categories

MEMBER : Endless Diamond Sky owes so much to its fabulous members, as you all make up the great community that we are today! The Member of the Month should be friendly to members old and new. They should be active in posting and plotting, open to ideas and new threading partners. All in all, they should be an absolute gem!
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Sammi, Lily, Jane
CHARACTER : We all put our blood, sweat and tears into these characters and they all deserve a round of applause. Characters of the month should be well-rounded and have depth. They can be strictly close to canon or uniquely different, and they could be original characters as well! The important thing here is that they are brilliantly and lovingly developed and written.
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Alexandra Baker, Zeta Cavern, Leomaris Seaward, Terence Hallows, Sterling Spiegel, Greta Wyntreaux
THREAD : Threads make the world go round! Some of them make us laugh, some of them make us cry. These feels-inducing exchanges are what we're here for! Nominate a thread between two of your favorite characters, one that you've been stalking for months, or even one that is just fun to read.
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: A single rose in return for shelter (Nicholas/Desiree), The waves call your name (Leomaris/Marissa), Can't thwomp this (Mel/Theo)
RELATIONSHIP : Ah, ships! This category can span any sort of relationship you can think up: romantic, platonic, familial, and more. This relationship should be well developed and masterfully threaded out, fully exploring what both characters have to offer. This can be a canon ship, a crack ship, and everything in between!
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Maire Breckenridge & Alexei Cináed, Ingrid Grimoire & Sedrick Shelley, Chance Parker & Huck Hound

how to nominate

It's easy to nominate for OTMs! Simply fill out the code below and post here in this thread! Nominations will stay open several days, and then staff will deliberate on the winners. Get your nominations in ASAP, as they may be closed at any time on the last day. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, PM Amanda and let her know! Good luck everyone!

OTM nominations will end on FEBRUARY 7TH.

CODE
YOURNAMEHERE'S NOMINATION FOR CATEGORYHERE OF THE MONTH
[LIST][B]NOMINEE HERE :[/B] say a few nice words about your pick! do they fill the requirements we describe above? do they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? do they just give you the feels??? (If nominating a thread, please include a link!)
[/LIST]

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
6/11:
I graduate on Saturday!! This is absolutely insaneeee and unbelievable, but I'm excited! I'll be leaving right away for my trip, but I'll be popping in on discord the whole time!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
terence dustan hallows
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 10:34 PM

Terence
  Tinkerbell
  23 years old
  Taken and in Love
  Straight
  He/Him
  Stephalump (She/Her)
 191 POSTS

awards

STEPHALUMP'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    KAY : THIS GIRL! THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE IS AMAZING. If you don't believe me then you need your head checked out, just sayin. She is a precious and wonderful gem and ma very sweet pea. In the short time she has been on board she has managed to make a name for herself and take to this place like a fish to water. She is a sweetheart to talk to and puts so much thought in to her writing its wonderful to see. I am so happy that she has found us and made a home with us, and I literally can't wait to see what more she does here and what characters she breathes life in to next.

STEPHALUMP'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    ARADIA CORENTINE SALEM : Who doesn't love an angsty little witch ghost? I mean... she's spunky and sassy and hates everyone despite wanting to be loved at least thats how i interpret it. I love the complexity Forest brings to Aradia, and I find myself loving the story she writes with her. As a character she is very complicated and it makes for rich plots and threads. Yeah, she might not be little miss popular, but that's what makes her interesting. I love the darkness she has, yet still so innocent with the heart of a child beneath it all. So yeh... <3

STEPHALUMPS'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    GARY CORNELIUS OSBORN : am I allowed to nom two? I know you guys give two but can we nom two? I'm nomming two just in cases So I am biased. Throwing it out there. No hiding and pretending I am not. Acxe has given life to a character I thought would never be taken, and more than that, jumped in to a convoluted love quadrilateral thing with him. AND. ITS. GREAT. She has made Cornelius her own and transformed him from the lovesick fairy prince to an emotionally complex character who is just so sweet and kind hearted. I couldn't have asked for a better Cornelius and I am so excited to see where this story goes <3

I say i'll be back for more but lets be real, I prolly won't.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Thank Sam!! <3
PM
^
✧POND
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:30 AM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 692 POSTS

awards

POND'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    KRISSU : I really love getting to write with Krissu! I love what she's done with Silvermist and Moana, and it's always fun to read her threads with others! I can't wait to see what she does when Misty gets to meet all the other fairies! I always love getting to talk with her in the discord and chat box as well!!!
POND'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    MELAINA MORGAN BLACK : I freakin' love this video game playing nerdy-ass yet still badass Nightmare?? She's completely not what you would ever expect from a villain, and it's kinda crazy and so much fun. I love reading Mel's threads and just seeing whatever Liz does with her!!
POND'S NOMINATION FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    the mermaid and the land boy : What can I say about this thread?? I love Lauren, and I love Amanda. Together? They are an unstoppable force, and this thread is actually hilarious. AU's are always a ton of fun, and something about this one just keeps on pulling me in more and more!! I can't wait to see what they do next and how this AU romance blossoms!!
POND'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    EILIAN LAPIN BLANCHE : Eilian has always been such a fun character to read about for all the years Toby has played him!! I always love seeing how good Toby is at playing the rabbit, taking their own twist on him and making him something so fun and interesting to read about!!
POND'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    DREW & GISLI : Guyss I love these two! It's hilarious to see them interact, especially since they are practically the definition of exact opposites. Gisli terrifies Drew, and Drew intrigues Gisli. What could be better? I love how Drew is just a nervous wreck about her (and Olaf) and can't wait to see what more these two have up their sleeves!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
6/11:
I graduate on Saturday!! This is absolutely insaneeee and unbelievable, but I'm excited! I'll be leaving right away for my trip, but I'll be popping in on discord the whole time!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
ray zephyr guthrie
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:04 PM

I'm gonna make this the best day of your life..

Reaper
  The Universe
  30 years old
  Single
  Heterosexual
  He/Him
  Rily (She/Her)
 107 POSTS

awards

RILY'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    LAUREN : Lauren honestly adds so much to the site. Not only does she seem to plot with literally everyone, but she's added a fun discord game through her question of the day!
    Gilda Blake : She's honestly such a creative take on Goldilocks and a version that I've never seen before. She's so fun!
    Ethan Sacks: I hate to admit that I have yet to see his movie, but I just love Max's 9 so much! He's such a sweet and gentle person and I love reading his posts!
PM
^
✧ALLIE
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:48 PM

she moved like a storm someone had given steel to.

the blue-eyed bandit
  rebel of the sands
  26 years old
  pringle
  jinsexual
  she/her
  allie (she/her)
 180 POSTS

awards

ALLIE'S NOMINATIONS~

FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    STEPHALUMP : On top of being a sweetheart and friendly towards absolutely everyone, and having some of the most unique characters, Steph is so organized and determined to keep on top of her owes -- even during extremely busy/stressful times when I know at least I, myself, would struggle not letting things go a little. Her self-discipline is admirable and I'm a little jealous of it, tbqh.

FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    JOB OFFER : I love Rily and Pond, okay? This thread is really adorable to read. MK is so earnest and eager and the way it pulls out Lucille's sweet empathetic side is so lovely and it tugs at my heartstrings ;o; I'm definitely looking forward to how these two get on in the future and in seeing if MK takes the job or not!

coming back for more!

--------------------

"but the world was a lot bigger than my mother told me.
and it occurred to me once or twice that i could go anywhere in it."

DISCORD: WAYWARDPUN#6987
PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:36 PM

We must do better..

Betty Cooper
  Riverdale
  24 years old
  WITH EDS
  IN LOVE
  SHE/HER
  AMANDA (SHE/HER)
 642 POSTS

awards

AMANDA'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    BARNABY BROWN & CLEMENTINE GRU : hello friends if u don't kno what's up with barnaby and clem ur missing out. Seriously though, these two comic relief angels (or one angel and one minion) are too adorable not to love. Whether it's awkward meeting threads or catching up at the Harvest Feast or other AU shenanigans, they are so entertaining to read together. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble this little minion and his "orange girl" get into next.

I'LL BE BACK.
PM
^
theodore james preston
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:25 PM

sneaking in food to a movie theater is a federal offense..

Real World OC
  real life
  25 years old
  single
  heterosexual
  he/him
  Lauren (she/her)
 117 POSTS

awards

LAUREN'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    GISLI & OLAF : do i really even need to explain this one??? they are absolutely adorable together and i just love the pairing of these two snow-related babs?? i just want them to be happy but drew does worry about their children if they do have them lmfao
LAUREN'S NOMINATION FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    [ d e j a ] vu: both sammi and tay do wonderful jobs writing their characters and together is just amazing!! i love this reunion between a princess and a royal douchemeister as they nail their personalities so well!! i can't wait what they have in store for this thread!!
mebbe back for more who knows
PM
^
sterling douglas spiegel
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 01:47 PM

What wouldst thou know, my Queen?.

Magic Mirror
  Snow White
  35 years old
  Single
  Questioning
  he/him/his/grump
  Kay (Any)
 90 POSTS

awards

KAY'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    Lowrie : This girl is fabulous, and if you've met her then you don't need me to tell you that ^-^ A sweet presence, always fun to chat with, a fabulous reader (anyone else adore her reading Scottish HP aloud? Cause that was perfection), and a great writer too. While everyone on this site has my love, there are a few folks that have been extra amazing in my eyes since I joined. Lowrie is one of those few. Seriously, have you seen her put up with my many Shetland questions? What a doll <3
    Acxe : Though I'm 87% sure she's a horse (Smart, strong, she probably has a gorgeous mane too) Acxe is 100% guaranteed to be a supporting voice in the chat, as well as a blast to see in threads. I mean look at her characters and how diverse they are. And Zeta? Creative as fluff, I tell ya'! I would get so confused writing three characters in one post, but Acxe does it flawlessly. Plus, you know this girl has your back whether you need a giggle (ACP0 4ever) and she can flip to intelligent conversations so quick! Point is, I really value her opinion on things, and love how she can be encouraging and horse around.

KAY'S NOMINATION FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    conceal, don't feel : Okay, okay confession time; I'm an Elsa fangirl, so I started reading this thread simply for Elsa. Holy fluff people, the emotion and intense writing Tay and Wendy bring to this thread was not what I was expecting. You can't help but cheer for these two girls finding each other, as well as get excited to see the next post :3

Might be back to add more, but I'm a forgetful sort ^^;
PM
^
isabella grace clare
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:06 PM

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Cinderella
  Cinderella
  21 years old
  Seeking
  Heterosexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 185 POSTS

awards

LOWRIE'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    daniel louis bones: I really adore all of Rilys characters, but I have a soft spot for Danny. He is just wonderful, funny and she has taken him beyond the concept of Bonejangels and fleshed him out - pardon the pun- I love the backstory she had given him and how lovey he is with Emily and all the characters on site. Plus I love Hugh Laurie and his music and how he just fits so well for Danny!

LOWRIE'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    NOMINEE HERE : say a few nice words about your pick! do they fill the requirements we describe above? do they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? do they just give you the feels??? (If nominating a thread, please include a link!)

LOWRIE'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    AURA PACE AND CALIX BRENHIN : I HAVE NO WORDS EXCEPT THAT I LOVE THIS PAIRING AND I SHIP IT OK!!

--------------------
user posted image
images all made by sam thanks! <3
PM
^
daemyn roscoe desoto
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 09:52 AM

desoto
  Oliver and Company
  29 years old
  single
  Straight
  he/him/his
  Acxe (she/her)
 71 POSTS

awards

ACXE'S NOMINATION FOR

CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    Nicholas Philip Adams Okay well. I do adore this character greatly. So much so that I had put him in the sleep with category in our little marry/kill/sleep with game we had over in discord. I hope you take this as a compliment Lily because it is. Anyway, besides that I like how his personality is changing ever so slightly, thanks to a certain rose. And you probably would not see it if you were not stalking him. I have no shame. And I don’t care he is good character. Keep it up Lily in the subtle changes. It is wonderful.

THREAD OF THE MONTH
[LIST]TWO BROS : I am so excited to see how this one goes. I know it will be a hoot with both Dallas and Matias being there but still wondering what will go down. They just started but with Matias’ impatience and Dallas’ witty ways I know it will be fun.
http://endlessdiamondsky.b1.jcink.com/inde...t=0&#entry27055
Sorry for no link. I am on my phone for this and I forgot how to code a link. 0.0 Way to go you ACPO, I swear.
PM
^
catrin eira perry
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 03:59 PM

I CALL THEM FOUND THINGS.

periwinkle
  secret of the wings
  23 years old
  kilig
  heterosexual
  she, her
  wendy (she, her)
 133 POSTS

awards

WENDY'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    PUMPKIN : okay, seriously, pumpkin is one of the sweetest people ever. she's got these incredibly diverse characters, she's a great writer, and she's got an awesome personality. I'm always excited to see what's next from her.

WENDY'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    CHANCE LUCAS PARKER : okay for real, steph has done such amazing things with chance as a character. lucky was always my favorite puppy in 101 dalmations, and seeing how steph has brought him to life and the depths she's given him kill me. he's so adorable and he defies conventionality and i love the little weirdo okay?

WENDY'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    AUDRA HOLLY PACE : so it's definitely not a secret that winter and winter children are my aesthetic and that might factor in to how much i love amanda's winter sprite, but i also love her character so much. she's such a spectacular character and amanda has such an amazing control of her as a character. i love reading her threads and i always get excited when i see amanda post with her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open