ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> d e s p a c i t o
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

d e s p a c i t o, #pond/tito!
katrina vanessa hector
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 11:04 PM

-waves seductively-.

katrina van tassel
  the legend of sleepy hollow
  27 years old
  mingling
  heterosexual
  she/her
  liz (she/her)
 61 POSTS

awards

» OH BABY WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT
Every now and again, Katrina would fall away from the San Francisco partying circuit. Social butterfly though she may have been, constantly socializing could be draining on even the strongest of extroverts at some point. She had also figured out that it wasn't necessarily good for her powers to be always exposed to new people intimately all the time. Her magic could get fuzzy, like a mud puddle, if she bounced from one partner to the next too quickly and took on so much foreign energy. Withdrawing and declining invitations was hard to get used to at first, every time, but she needed to do these things for herself. Besides, sometimes it was good to get away and see what new faces were around whenever she came back.

It was damn hard to resist going out when October rolled around, effectively putting her in her prime in magic and, thus, her prime in youthful exploits. Maybe it wasn't right, in terms of respecting her elder witches who came before her and her heritage and all that, to turn strengthened magic into strengthened confidence and flirtation, but Katrina had never been much for concerning herself with what was morally proper, especially not in a world so different from the late 1700s. She could live as she wanted and nobody could tell her otherwise, drink, dance, date- well, Katrina wasn't much of a dater, if she had to admit to it. She had flings, stringing boys along until she got bored. It was just her way of thinking. She'd spent so much time wondering who her father was going to sell her off to in Sleepy Hollow; she certainly wasn't about to tie herself down with commitment to anyone yet.

No indeed; she was tied at present to a cup of something fruity but not without the unmistakable tang of vodka. Katrina didn't like to get drunk too quickly at parties, but the girl had never been one to say no to good vodka. Her friends were around here someplace; her eyes were wide as she looked around, only halfway trying to spot any of them while her hips swayed and rolled to the music. In truth, she was trying to get out of the mass of dancers, to take better stock of how much she'd nursed her drink and when she'd need another one, but it wasn't as if she minded the trip, not really. Even though her laughter was fake at some shmuck's attempt of a line with his hand trying to curl around her waist, her spirits weren't dampened just yet, even with the eye roll out of his sight.

When her eyes widened a second time, it wasn't in bright eyed humor but the sensation of losing her footing. It wasn't enough to send her falling, only a brief stumble and quick recovery, and a reproachful look at the person whom had stepped in her path at the wrong time. The only problem with that tactic was, while looking behind her, she failed to see the impending obstacle in front of her. A startled "oh!" flew past her lips upon impact, but turning around left only pleasant surprise. "I was going to say I'm sorry, but now I'm not so sure," she offered up, smirking. "I'm Katrina." Maybe he wouldn't care who she was or about her coming his way, but she wasn't in much of a choice-giving mood.

YOU MAKE A WOMAN GO MAD SO BE WISE AND KEEP ON READING THE SIGNS OF MY BODY ϟ
#matias inigo de tito #571 WORDS #OUTFIT #I ALMOST NAMED THIS THREAD AY PAPI TBH
PM
^
matias inigo de tito
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 07:37 PM

Hey man if this is torture, chain me to the wall..

tito
  oliver and company
  32 years old
  mingling
  bisexual

pond ()
 52 POSTS

awards

This was the life. Music pumping, bodies dancing, aye, it was great. Matias used to find himself getting drunk on things that were far more dangerous to dogs, but here, he could do as he pleased. He could eat chocolate, drink alcohol, and not have a care in the world. So, simply put, he would do just that. Live the life any chihuahua would have found themselves jealous of, especially a street dog like himself. He loved finding himself surrounded by people- something that could have only come from a background like the one he held. For so long he was unwanted, disliked. Hidden away just like so many others. But then things changed, lives were flipped around, and suddenly he was here. Still fending for himself, but no longer a stray without a real place to call home except the shack. There was far more safety, now, with Haven ready if he ever needed anything, and the entire resistance around, ready to fight away the darkness at a moment’s notice. Perhaps Matias should have joined them, and perhaps if he hadn’t been so addicted to women and men he would have, but he found himself far more intoxicated with other ideas. Why fight when he could party? Why risk his life when he could fill his bed with a different body every night?

All he wanted was to be around others.

He was still a sneak, and a bit of a pocket picker, but oh well. He simply wanted to enjoy himself, and he would do that in the best way possible. Matias always found October to be a better month, a time when more people were out. It was a bit odd, the ebb and flow of it all, but it was just how the world worked. He for one wouldn’t question it. The chihuahua could only assume it had something to do with the seasons- and the holidays. He loved Halloween. Not just for the candy, but the outfits. It may have been a bit demeaning, but he loved to enjoy every inch of body he could see on any person who walked by. Sometimes he picked who he wanted to take home based on it as well- that was just life. Matias didn’t have a type, other than dog people, and he didn’t stick around for long. He just wanted someone to sleep with at night.

His drink was incredible. Something new, some Halloween-inspired crap that he didn’t bother to ask more about. One of the finer things about being a dog- he didn’t care what he had. After eating crap for years, everything tasted good. So the cheapest specials and oddest beers? He found them great. It was a good bit of luck, in the end. Even if he never wanted to go back to that life. Though sometimes he did. Alcohol did odd things to his mind, really. Chugging down the rest of the drink, he stepped a few feet- only to be run into by a young woman. She seemed to be enjoying her drink just as much as he had his, ”Matias.” he grinned at her, ”Perhaps the fates made you take that step?” she was quite forward, in a flirty way, and he enjoyed that. For once, it seemed, he wouldn’t have to play games for long.

katrina vanessa hector

PM
^
katrina vanessa hector
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:03 AM

-waves seductively-.

katrina van tassel
  27 years old
  mingling
  heterosexual
  she/her
  liz (she/her)
 61 POSTS

awards

He looked a little bit older than she usually went for, though "usually" only loosely applied. It certainly didn't mean that she didn't like what she saw, and she wasn't exactly being stealthy about it. Among many things vodka could do was cut to the chase without the cat and mouse games. She grinned before lifting her drink to her lips again, only briefly considering what he said. It seemed Matias had an accent and oh, she could get into that. Fates, he said. A line of course, but she could play along with that quite happily. Either way it was a hell of a lot better than what she'd been running into so far tonight. It wasn't that she wasn't used to it by now. Of course she was, but it didn't make the bad lines any easier to stomach nor the boys who couldn't take a hint if it was a neon sign right in front of their face. She got the feeling Matias was not of that type (thank goodness).

"Maybe they did," she agreed. "I mean, I was definitely hoping for something worth it after wading through that mess." Katrina didn't even look behind her, just shaking her head slightly and swaying her hips a bit. Music wasn't in her blood like it seemed to be for so many others, but despite this, she did fully understand the need to stay with the beat. She sipped her drink again, trying to latch on to some detail she could work with, something to spark a new line of conversation. There was only so much they could do with lines about the fates. "You don't have a drink," she noted, or at least not a full one, and that was just awful. "Can I get you one?" Maybe it wasn't her best work, but it kept things open and at least she hadn't opened with asking to buy him one. It was purely out of kindness once she'd realized she was the one doing the drinking. Kindness, not hotness. Definitely the reason. There were other options her brain came up with, but there was a difference between acceptably forward and "honey, stop drinking, it's okay to be a slut but you're advertising too much" forward, and Katrina had an ounce of class (at least). If things went well, she could test the waters later. Contaminate the water was probably more accurate, considering the way her mind worked.

#matias inigo de tito #571 WORDS #OUTFIT #I HOPE THIS IS OK! I DIDN'T WANT TO JUST RUN AWAY WITH DIALOGUE. >>
PM
^
matias inigo de tito
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 10:00 AM

Hey man if this is torture, chain me to the wall..

tito
  oliver and company
  32 years old
  mingling
  bisexual

pond ()
 52 POSTS

awards

There was little better than a situation like this. Girls, boys, music, drinking- it was all perfect. After a busy day full of driving and dancing, Matias always loved a bit of R&R, although his version of rest and relaxation was a lot more like ‘go crazy and have a fun time’. At least it was refreshing to him! Everyone had a different way of living, in the end. Some wanted to drink until their liver couldn’t handle it anymore, while others wanted to stay inside with a book and never leave their room. It was fairly clear to Matias, and he was sure it was clear to many others, which sort of category he fit into.

In the end it all came back to his history, and the fact that he hadn’t been able to live like this before. For so long he was down in the trash, scrounging around for a bite to eat. Wanting something more, but only getting a few bites before it had to be shared around. After all, they were like a family. They couldn’t lose contact, and they had to take care of one another. Even here and now he had his friends- at least the ones they had found. Dodger would be his best friend forever, no matter what world they were in or what conflict they were going through. Too bad Dodger hadn’t come out with him tonight- the two of them could woo any girls if they tried. Or boys, but those sometimes took a bit more effort. It all just depended on where they were and what they were doing. Of course, in the end, everything depended on that.

The blonde woman would be fun, he knew that much. From the grin on her face to the way she drank- there was just something about her. Something that Matias was dying to get to know a little better. He didn’t exactly have a type, not when it came to stuff like this. He just wanted a good time and a fun time with someone else who was enjoying themselves. Of course, the hotter the better, but who wouldn’t agree with that? ”I imagine.” he chuckled, ”No one in the crowd caught your attention? No other fateful steps?” a joke, but one he enjoyed. The building was packed full, and he didn’t want to deal with anyone who wasn’t up to his tastes.

A girl? Offering to buy him a drink? Now that was a little bit different. A bit out of the ordinary- and he liked it. ”Ay, si, it seems as if I have nothing.” he grinned, running his finger around the rim of his empty glass. ”As long as you allow me to repay the favor.” everyone deserves a bit more to drink- it just made things a bit more fun. ”What brought you to a place like this tonight, hm?”

katrina vanessa hector

PM
^
katrina vanessa hector
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 06:09 PM

-waves seductively-.

katrina van tassel
  27 years old
  mingling
  heterosexual
  she/her
  liz (she/her)
 61 POSTS

awards

While the joke wasn't hilarious, it wasn't awful and it worked for the conversation, and it earned a smirk. That being said, it didn't really warrant her backtracking for a response to it, either. She was on a mission now. What exactly it included, she wasn't sure yet; Katrina just knew she wanted to get to know him a little more, and she'd do what she had to (within reason; girl had some standards) to get that done. It was true that, in general, women still seemed to most often wait for the man to use the "can I buy you a drink?" maneuver, but Katrina never had been one to settle on what she was "supposed to" do. He didn't seem opposed to it, a good sign, and she grinned.

"Of course; what kind of girl do you take me for?" she replied, chuckling a little. She was not the selfless saint type, that was for sure. Sometimes she was nice because it was the right thing to do and didn't want anything in return, but only sometimes. More to the point right now though, she was definitely not the type to refuse favors just to make herself look better, like she had more money and could pay for everyone's drinks or was just that nice, whatever the reason was for people like that. She didn't know. Didn't want to, either. Very desperate types, those people. Insecure. Katrina didn't know the meaning of the words.

"Oh, you know. Seemed like a good party, and I came with a friend." She shrugged, looking around them again. In truth, she'd seen better, but it certainly wasn't the worst scene she'd been in. The drinks were good. The music was good enough. Now that she'd found someone to talk to, there really wasn't anything for her to complain about. "I think I'd like a new friend, though," she said, drawing her gaze back to him as she flipped some hair over her shoulder, head tilted slightly, showing off her neck.

#matias inigo de tito #IT'S SHORT BUT LORT I NEEDED TO GET THIS UP TO SPEED WITH HOW SHE WRITES ~NOW AND I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open