SADNESS
❝ Sorry, I went sad again, didn't i? ❞
Inside Out
5'5'
Homosexual
Single

PENNY

ohhi! yes i'm posting one of these up.

so from the 23rd of December through... I think the 02nd of January I will be up at my mom's doing family holiday things and just enjoying her company while also showing off my cutie patootie to family he both has and has not seen. I don't know if she has internet up there, which is reason one I'm posting this. If she does, I'll probably only be on at night? Because family things, so reason number two.

The second is a rough estimate of when I'll be back, and there will be unpacking and chilling back out that will need doing. As for before the official leave date, there is a big Christmas dinner for one of the group's my son is plugged into [on top of some appointments] and packing and that to be done, so I might poof a little sooner.

This affects: Violet Raine Anderson

love ya'll!
^
✧POND
 Posted on: Dec 8 2017, 03:42 PM
joker
❝ go! persona! ❞
persona 5
5'9"
straight
single

pond

Ohh Penny! Have a great time- I bet things will be pretty crazy, so don't feel like you have to be around if you're too tired! Just enjoy a nice vacation time because you deserve a fun time! <3 Have fun!!!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
1/11:
I'm back in school! My posting will definitely slow down and have random bumps when I feel like putting off assignment! Things are a bit stressful because I'm close to graduating, but I'll still be around!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
AIM
^
violet raine anderson
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 12:53 PM
SADNESS
❝ Sorry, I went sad again, didn't i? ❞
Inside Out
5'5'
Homosexual
Single

PENNY

Thank you Pond! I'm having such a blast being around my mom and little bro. x3 not many people showed up at my grandma's, but that's okay. I'm loving being around my family all the same. Still got one more large gathering come Sunday.
^
vanille hope süßigkeiten
 Posted on: Jan 2 2018, 11:42 PM
Vanellope Von Schweetz
❝ "I told you, racing's in my code!" ❞
Wreck-It-Ralph
twenty-four
5'1"
Pansexual
Single

Penny

I am home and I had the most amazing time! However, it may take me another two or three days to start doing things around site again. I need to get settled back in, and as some of you might recall, I staff on another site, and need to get caught up on my duties there before I start playing. But it should not be any longer than that! Love you all, miss you, hope your New Year rang in well!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll