ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> and how does that make you feel?
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

- endless diamond sky -
spotlights
ACXE

Acxe is a true gem. Always present, always eager to offer up support and a kind word. They've given life to an interesting cast of characters from Kristoff to Cerberus, all of which are a welcome edition to EDS and played phenomenally. If you haven't, now is definately a good time to show your appreciation, and thank Acxe for everything they do!

PAIR

Sterling & Helen

another sunrise
helen

gen aura
CHARA

leia joyce
CHARA
wildcard
CATEGORY: OOC QUOTE
WINNER: POND
"i have heart boners for all of you"
WELCOME
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. Open since OCTOBER 2015, we are a friendly, thriving community who welcomes players from all levels and backgrounds. When registering your account, please register with first middle last in all lowercase!

A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
  SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.
   PRESENT DAY, 2018
  DANGER LEVEL : LOW
  FEELS WILL BE COMPROMISED

addreply
newthread
newpoll

and how does that make you feel?, counselling department at haven hill
helen clarice mallory
 Posted: Aug 5 2018, 07:11 AM

Happiness has brought you here!

queen clarion
  disney fairies
  44 years old
  its complicated
  demisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 114 POSTS

awards

STAFF WANTED FOR BUSY COUNSELLING DEPARTMENT

• “LESLIE KNOPE”, played by BECCA
  • “RON SWANSON”, played by KAY
  • "GARRY GERGICH", played by JANE
  • JOIN
  • US <3

APPLY NOW!

okay so kay and i have a lot of feelings and headcanons about the counselling department at haven hill where helen and sterling work and we would love to see other played members of the team on the site for team meetings, office parties, secret santa, and - everybody’s favourite - team building excursions (think building towers out of lego, trust exercises, paintballing). obviously we’re not asking people to make characters just to fit into these roles, but if you’re already making a character and you’re unsure about their occupation - consider counselling! we have plots and cookies.

these are some of the job roles we thought the department might incorporate. all traits and personalities are completely open, but we’re obsessed with parks & rec so this is what we've been calling them lol:

staff directory

LESLIE KNOPE / HELEN MALLORY
GENERAL COUNSELLING FOR NEW ARRIVALS
    helen deals directly with patients fresh from the portal, but she also deals with patients who have more general needs that don't fit into specific categories of counselling or just want to talk.
RON SWANSON / STERLING SPIEGEL
CAREER COUNSELLING
    fresh from the portal or still not sure what career you're best suited to? sterling is here to help you find the perfect job on this side of the portal! can't promise he'll do it with a smile though.
GARRY GERGICH / NYAH ADEBOWALE
FAMILY COUNSELLING
    for those who have come through the portals and started families, juggling parental and family responsibilities with the everyday struggle of life on this side of the portal and the loss of your old world can't be easy. this is where nyah comes in!
CHRIS TRAEGER / OPEN CHARACTER
OFFICE MANAGER & HR
    "chris" keeps the department going and tries to keep everyone's spirits up at the same time. he processes new applications for counselling and assigns them to the counsellor most suited to their needs, and also handles hr for the department.
DONNA MEAGLE / OPEN CHARACTER
RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING
    marriage on the rocks? struggling with your boyfriend's penchant for breathing fire? your personalities might mesh but do your abilities? relationships are never easy, but on this side of the portal they can be a minefield! luckily, “donna” is here to help!
BEN WYATT / OPEN CHARACTER
FINANCIAL COUNSELLING
    there's plenty of characters who have never had to think about bills and mortgages and insurance, or just simply using money. luckily the department has "ben wyatt" to offer advice with budgeting and everything related to finances in this world.
ANN PERKINS / OPEN CHARACTER
SEX EDUCATION
    this is a character that's desperately needed on eds, let's be honest, between all the awkward smols and animals and inanimate objects turned human. "ann" offers counselling sessions like her colleagues, but she also runs general classes on sex-ed.
APRIL LUDGATE / OPEN CHARACTER
RECEPTIONIST
    responsible for all admin and generally keeping the department afloat, "april" is also the keeper of the department's gossip mill and knows everybody's secrets even before they do.
ANDY DWYER / OPEN CHARACTER
JANITOR
    a jack of all trades, "andy" cleans, fixes things, and occasionally helps out with administrative tasks when they're really busy.
TOM HAVERFORD / OPEN CHARACTER
OPEN JOB ROLE/MARKETING?
    i literally couldn't think of a counselling job for tom but we need him. maybe marketing/spreading the word about the department?
BY MITZI
PM
^
nyah jade adebowale
 Posted: Aug 5 2018, 09:27 AM

I thought you were very brave.

nala
  The Lion King
  33 years old
  Married
  Heterosexual
  She/Her
  jane (She/Her)
 47 POSTS

awards

I'll take the family counseling position with this lovely lady.
PMAIM
^
helen clarice mallory
 Posted: Aug 5 2018, 09:58 AM

Happiness has brought you here!

queen clarion
  disney fairies
  44 years old
  its complicated
  demisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 114 POSTS

awards

DONE AND DONE AND ILU AND NYAH <3
PM
^
helia shiri altan
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 12:19 AM

this girl is on fire

knight of fire

27 years old
  in love w/ everyone
  pansexual
  she/her
  amanda (she/her)
 12 POSTS

awards

oh um hey. so Helia is insistent that she wants to be a part of this but she's not exactly office material, though she is very good at emotional support and definitely helps out at Haven Hill in that regard. she IS actually good at it, i swear but she's more of like a.... recurring character idk like a Jean Ralphio because as much as she tries she can also be
user posted image

i know that he wasn't a proposed character she just needed to know these other counseling and support folks ok /scuttles away
PM
^
cordelia melusine fisk
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 01:45 AM

"I'm a mermaid with no grace!"

aquata
  the little mermaid
  20 years old
  single
  bisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 49 POSTS

awards

UM, YES?
PM
^
rohan rennard lockhart
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 12:07 PM

someday there'll be happiness in nottingham again

ROBIN HOOD
  ROBIN HOOD
  27 years old
  SINGLE (PINING)
  PANSEXUAL
  HE / HIM
  WYNN (SHE / HER )
 3 POSTS

awards

can i snag the office manager position with rohan here? >>
PM
^
cordelia melusine fisk
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 01:04 PM

"I'm a mermaid with no grace!"

aquata
  the little mermaid
  20 years old
  single
  bisexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 49 POSTS

awards

YES WYNN JOIN US <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
fastreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open