welcome home!

newtopic
newpoll

turn that frown {upside down}, open <3
lucas robin daher
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 10:58 PM
Genie
❝ BUT, OH, TO BE FREE! NOT TO HAVE TO GO "POOF! WHAT DO YOU NEED?", "POOF! WHAT DO YOU NEED?", "POOF! WHAT DO YOU NEED?" TO BE MY OWN MASTER. SUCH A THING WOULD BE GREATER THAN ALL THE MAGIC AND ALL THE TREASURES IN ALL THE WORLD! BUT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? LET'S GET REAL HERE, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. GENIE, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE HUMMUS. ❞
Aladdin
Heterosexual
Single

Rily

Being human could a struggle. He’d been around humans his entire life, but never really thought about what it was like. They constantly had to eat or sleep, it was no wonder why they needed genies sometimes. He’d learned that a long time ago, of course, but he’d never experienced it for himself. Right now, he was a mixture of genie and human. Some days he was more human and sometimes he was more genie. He could never tell what sort of day it would be, which meant he could never be certain as to whether his magic would work or not. It could keep things interesting, that was for sure!

Today? It was more of a human day for Lucas. He’d had to have actual meals and his performance jobs had left him very tired. So tired, in fact, that he fell asleep on the subway on the way home. He couldn’t help it. The tired hit him so quickly that he barely even remembered closing his eyes. The lulling and rocking of the subway didn’t help him stay awake, either.

A sound awoke him. It was some kind of sniffling with occasional sobs. He opened his eyes and realized that he was one of the only people left on the subway. It took a moment for his eyes to actually adjust to being awake, so it took him an additional moment to really realize where that sound was coming from.

He lifted his head up and looked around the train to see that there was one other person sitting there with him. They were the one that was crying. He rubbed his eyes and stared at the person. They were sitting in the seat across from him with their head down.

All of the sleepiness that he’d been feeling just a moment ago was gone. Crying? What was this? This was not okay.

Hey there. Why the tears?

turn that frown {upside down}
^
clementine agnes gru
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 12:00 AM
Agnes
❝ It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! ❞
Despicable Me
5'1"
heteroflexible
single

Lauren

gotta love this field and this cherry sky under blossom clouds though it's late july

Life was tough sometimes for Clementine. No matter how hard she tried to put on a tough face for everyone and have a positive attitude towards life, it didn't negate that she had no memories before her eighteenth birthday and there was no saying if she would ever get these memories back. This was tough for her. Very tough. She knew that she needed guidance and adult figures in her life, but anyone that she tried to thrust into that role either rejected it or never succeeded in it to the extent that she hoped they would. Clementine knew that her parents were out there somewhere in the big wide world, but she had no idea where to start even looking for them.

She was on her way home from class when it seemed that her world was truly falling apart. Clementine had failed a test and had gotten a message from one of the doctors at Haven Hill telling her that there was no medicated way to revive her apparently lost memories. It felt that she had no one to turn to, as she didn't want to unload this on her internet friend Chance or her sort-of roommate Scot. She just couldn't stop thinking about how everything was going wrong for her today. Curling up into a ball on the subway, Clementine could feel the tears to start to run down her face and did nothing to stop them. Hoping that since her face wasn't visible to those also on the subway car, she silently sobbed until almost all of the others had gotten off at their stops, save for a sleeping man. Once she was mostly alone, Clementine felt and heard huge heaving sobs as she stretched out her body, burying her head in her hands. She didn't even know if she had missed her stop. The man's words caused her to freeze, then immediately feel guilty for waking him. "I-it's complicated." She replied, still crying, rummaging through her backpack for a tissue.  

cheer her up plz!

— ASHNIRAI

--------------------
user posted image
thanks Debbie!
^
lucas robin daher
 Posted on: May 15 2017, 09:38 PM
Genie
❝ BUT, OH, TO BE FREE! NOT TO HAVE TO GO "POOF! WHAT DO YOU NEED?", "POOF! WHAT DO YOU NEED?", "POOF! WHAT DO YOU NEED?" TO BE MY OWN MASTER. SUCH A THING WOULD BE GREATER THAN ALL THE MAGIC AND ALL THE TREASURES IN ALL THE WORLD! BUT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? LET'S GET REAL HERE, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. GENIE, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE HUMMUS. ❞
Aladdin
Heterosexual
Single

Rily

Lucas hated seeing tears. Especially the sad ones. It was more often than not because of a problem that he couldn’t solve. Tears were caused by intense, emotional pain and that was something he was not so good at. If he could make every single good person on the planet happy, then he would. Unfortunately, even a being with phenomenal cosmic power couldn’t do that. That was why he invested so much in little acts of kindness. His magic was a little unstable on this side of the portal, so he sometimes had to come up with a little something extra. Sometimes he even resorted to mortal “magic.” Whatever got the job done, right?

His brows furrowed when he heard the young lady’s response. Anything that made someone cry that hard had to be complicated. Of course, if it was too complicated, then maybe there was nothing he could do to help. His stomach sank at the thought. Maybe there was something – anything he could do to make her smile. Or even to distract her from whatever was bothering her! Then he had an idea.

Now, where did I put my…?” he asked, feeling through his jacket pockets, pant pockets, shirt pockets. Next he searched in his jacket sleeves and that was when he “found” it. “Let’s see here,” he said, pulling something out of his sleeve. It was the stereotypical magician handkerchiefs that were all different colors. He continued pulling until an actual handkerchief appeared, which was also the last one.

Here,” he said, leaning over to give her the white handkerchief, which was still attached to the long string of colorful handkerchief. He slid back into his seat and heaved a sigh. “I’m all ears, if you want to get something off your chest. You know, sometimes venting to a stranger in the middle of the night is the best therapy,” he said with a smile.

clementine agnes gru

^
clementine agnes gru
 Posted on: Jun 1 2017, 01:55 PM
Agnes
❝ It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! ❞
Despicable Me
5'1"
heteroflexible
single

Lauren

gotta love this field and this cherry sky under blossom clouds though it's late july

Clementine absolutely hated feeling sad even though she knew that it was a natural emotion that all people dealt with. She just hated feeling so dependent on others to pull her out of the bad moods, even if they were so short lived. When she was in a bad mood, it just seemed to take over everything and feel almost impossible to escape it. Her emotions weren't something that she could very easily describe with the science that she knew well, making them even more perplexing for her. Sometimes she just felt that her feelings controlled her, which probably wasn't very healthy at all. She was trying to be better about it.

"Yeah," she looked down at her lap, still slightly embarrassed that she had chosen to tell a complete stranger all of her problems. This definitely wasn't something that she was used to it all. Clementine did still feel a little better not internalizing it since she knew that wasn't a good thing to do either. Even though she did have a lot of friends, there weren't many of them that she could talk to about this stuff, just because they wouldn't understand at all. She just didn't think that they would take this kind of information seriously at all, which was a little disheartening for her. Clem was very grateful that this man was willing to sit and listen to her problem and not try to put her down for crying on public transportation.

The impression did make her smile a little, but the frown only returned after she considered the next thing that he said. "I understand that and I do like to think that I make memories with my friends nowadays, but I still have no idea about what happened to me for eighteen years of my life. I don't know who my mom is or where my childhood home is located." Clementine sniveled a little bit just at those thoughts. "It's just impossible to replace those kinds of memories that are usually so important to someone's life." She sighed as she continued to halfheartedly swipe at the still falling tears.  

sad smol bean

— ASHNIRAI

--------------------
user posted image
thanks Debbie!
^
lucas robin daher
 Posted on: Oct 3 2017, 12:40 PM
Genie
Aladdin
Heterosexual
Single

Rily

Lucas hated seeing people sad. It was one reason why he’d chosen to be a magician in this new “real” world. His job was to make people laugh and make people happy. There was nothing quite like the feeling of brightening someone’s face and causing a giggle. Of course, some people were harder to make happy than others. He’d seen that firsthand and had even experienced it. Sometimes you just could not cheer people up. Sometimes all you could do was just listen or even just sit with them. Not every problem could be solved by goofy tricks and silly impersonations.

Lucas knew very well what it was like to be so sad that you don’t even have the energy to get up. To hate life so much that all you wanted to do was just shrivel up and disappear. He’d felt that way multiple times in his past – when he’d had the evilest masters in the world. Lucas had been forced to do horrible things against his will and would forever regret it.

He had been through a lot and while he might not be able to relate to every problem out there, he knew it what it was like to be sad and heartbroken. And furthermore, he knew how much it meant to be that sad and to have a good friend.

Lucas was pleased to see that his silly little trick had earned him a smile from the young woman. It was a small smile, but a smile nonetheless. “You’re welcome,” he said, returning the smile.

He didn’t know what he was really expecting her to say, but he definitely was not expecting that. It was no wonder she was so upset. “Wow, that’s a lot,” he said, shaking his head,”That’s enough for anybody to get overwhelmed.” Especially for someone so young, too.

Memories can be a funny thing. So many things can make them change and disappear. Like me – my childhood was so long ago, I don’t remember a bit of it. Ol’ man over here,” he said, doing an impression of an old man before chuckling to himself. “You have people to make new memories with?

clementine agnes gru

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
newtopic
newpoll