WELCOME BACK Guest!
ACP   MCP                           
Endless
Diamond Sky

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Announcements
★SAM
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 05:30 AM

alan grant
FROM jurassic park

❝"Good, this is good. Here we are in the worst place in the world and we're not even being paid."❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
jpad
N/A
SAM

MARCH 21ST

• This month's OTMs have been announced! Sorry for how late this is, that's entirely my own fault. They'll be posted up on the tumblr later today. Until then please be sure to congratulate our winners when you see them, and to thank Stace for being super amazing and stepping up to make our beautiful graphics <3

--------------------

this weight is too much

hi! I'm sam I'm 25 and i'm a college student. admin of destroying feelings. always open for plots and ready to answer all your questions ♥
aim ( ksmlrocksmysocks ) / skype ( raptalovespepsi | drakarifire )
PMAIM
^
★FOREST
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:10 PM

william magnusson
FROM skam

❝maybe if we see the worst in others, it is exactly what they'll show us.❞

21 YEARS
5'0"
???????
SINGLE
FOREST

APRIL 5TH

• The activity check has been closed and the boards were cleaned out! If for any reason you missed the AC and wish to stick around, please PM me and we can talk about getting you going around here again!

• In cleaning out the boards, I found lots of open threads that were just left adrift, not posted in the open threads list. Please, please, please - when you post an open thread, put it on the list or it WILL get lost on the boards and nobody will take it.

--------------------
FOREST
aim: nowasteddreams || skype: lettimepassby

PM
^
★AMANDA
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 08:57 PM

koriand'r
FROM tamaran

❝By the way, the warlords of okaara didn't teach me much about cooking...❞

24 YEARS
5'3"
IN LOVE
WITH EDS
AMANDA

APRIL 16TH

• Good evening gems and jewels! We have a few fun things to roll out this evening, and promises of more to come!

• First off, we are finally revealing our new spring skin recolor! Weren't you all looking forward to a fresh new start to this season? Us too. I'd like to give a special thanks so Stace and Sam for being such great team players in coding and graphics. I couldn't have done it without these two!

• Along with our new skin, we are revealing a new forum for the Animated Realm: an eerie abandoned space station! Check it out here for some potentially spooky scifi fun.

• And give a big round of applause to our April OTMs! The lucky winners are now posted, so be sure to congratulate them when you see them in the box.

• That's it for today, but be sure to stay tuned for more things coming your way, including a fun new spring event~ and the long-anticipated return of our Animated Originals. Until then, keep shining jewels!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates: now accepting