ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> June OTM Nominations
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
LAUREN

Our resident meme queen, Lauren is always a positive figure in the chat and on site, and we're glad to have her! It's a blast to watch her colorful array of characters interact with others, from SF native Theo to our favorite misguided stepsister Alex. Whether she's plotting, posting, or just being herself, she never fails to bring smiles to our faces.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

INGRID GRIMOIRE & SEDRICK SHELLEY

THREAD OF THE MONTH

YOU PICKED ME
GABRIEL RICHTER & KATHERINE BELLAMY

COLLEEN JAMESON
charas of the month

ELIJAH HAYES
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

June OTM Nominations, DUE THE 9TH
✧POND
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 06:50 PM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 692 POSTS

awards

of the month awards

Hello gems and jewels! It's time for our OTM awards! Choose your nominee(s), fill out a code (one per nomination!) and post it below. When nominations close, staff will vote and post the winners around our normal timeframe (10th~12th of the month).

Our goal here is to share that you care about that someone special, whether you love their take on a character or you love stalking their threads. Don't feel any pressure to nominate for all categories if you just have one or two gems in mind that you'd really like to put a spotlight on. You can, however, still nominate for all five spots if you wish!

rules

• Do not nominate yourself! Pretty self-explanatory, but this also includes any threads you are involved in.
• Do not nominate a member of staff for Member OTM. It's our job to keep the site running, so seeing you guys happy is enough of a reward! This includes: Amanda, Sam, Forest, Allie, and Pond.
• Characters must have at least one in character post in a thread to be Character OTM. (That means not just calls/texts/games, please!)
• The Character OTMs are neutral as far as gender go! We will award two characters of any gender the OTM award.
• You may not nominate any Member, Character, Thread, or Relationship that has won the in that category for the last three months. They can, however, be nominated for a different category than their previous win.
NO DOUBLES. Please do not nominate someone for the same category twice! If the member/character/etc. you wanted to nominate was already nominated this time by someone else, please choose another. We'd like to give everyone the opportunity to shine!
• And vary your nominations from month to month! We all have a lot of love to give here at EDS, but keep in mind that we have so many members to give it to. If you find yourself nominating the same members or characters month after month, let someone else love them!

the categories

MEMBER : Endless Diamond Sky owes so much to its fabulous members, as you all make up the great community that we are today! The Member of the Month should be friendly to members old and new. They should be active in posting and plotting, open to ideas and new threading partners. All in all, they should be an absolute gem!
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Rily, Pumpkin, Becca
CHARACTER : We all put our blood, sweat and tears into these characters and they all deserve a round of applause. Characters of the month should be well-rounded and have depth. They can be strictly close to canon or uniquely different, and they could be original characters as well! The important thing here is that they are brilliantly and lovingly developed and written.
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Jaxon Frost, Helen Mallory, Thea McGovern, Isabella Clare, Mortimer Wynter, Katrina Hector
THREAD : Threads make the world go round! Some of them make us laugh, some of them make us cry. These feels-inducing exchanges are what we're here for! Nominate a thread between two of your favorite characters, one that you've been stalking for months, or even one that is just fun to read.
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Rescue My Heart (Yuri/Natasha), Take my heart clean apart (Terence/Helen), Melt your headache (Niccolo/Cosmo)
RELATIONSHIP : Ah, ships! This category can span any sort of relationship you can think up: romantic, platonic, familial, and more. This relationship should be well developed and masterfully threaded out, fully exploring what both characters have to offer. This can be a canon ship, a crack ship, and everything in between!
    PREVIOUS WINNERS: Evangeline Eidolon & May Norris, Nicholas Adams & Desiree Labelle, Skylar Cassidy & Willaim Calibur

how to nominate

It's easy to nominate for OTMs! Simply fill out the code below and post here in this thread! Nominations will stay open several days, and then staff will deliberate on the winners. Get your nominations in ASAP, as they may be closed at any time on the last day. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, PM Amanda and let her know! Good luck everyone!

OTM nominations will end on JUNE 9TH.

CODE
YOURNAMEHERE'S NOMINATION FOR CATEGORYHERE OF THE MONTH
[LIST][B]NOMINEE HERE :[/B] say a few nice words about your pick! do they fill the requirements we describe above? do they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? do they just give you the feels??? (If nominating a thread, please include a link!)
[/LIST]

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
6/11:
I graduate on Saturday!! This is absolutely insaneeee and unbelievable, but I'm excited! I'll be leaving right away for my trip, but I'll be popping in on discord the whole time!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
isabella grace clare
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 02:38 PM

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Cinderella
  Cinderella
  21 years old
  Seeking
  Heterosexual
  she/her
  lowrie (she/her)
 185 POSTS

awards

LOWRIE'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    WENDY : I don't nearly see enough of wendy, but I do see what she is doing. Her characters all so well thought out, have such feeling, every one of them, and a depth that is awe-inspiring. She is also such a lovely person and never has a bad word for anyone, and willing to plot and post with you!

--------------------
user posted image
images all made by sam thanks! <3
PM
^
trista hedy seres
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 10:56 PM

That's just a dinosaur toy down the street, that's nothing, let me just take care of that. Just a dinosaur..

trixie
  toy story 3
  38 years old
  dating
  biromantic
  she/her
  liz (she/her)
 118 POSTS

awards

LIZ'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    KAY : Not only are Kay's characters so creative and fun to read up on, she's such a friendly spirit! I have yet to thread with her, but she's so much fun to chat with and always makes me smile and I think she deserves a nod of recognition for that.
LIZ'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    SEDRICK SHELLEY AND INGRID GRIMOIRE : Have y'all even read up on these two because THEY'RE THE CUTEST SPOOP DOGGOS I'VE EVER SEEN. I have to specific spoop, because after all, I am part of the Rita and Dodge doggos ship. I'm biased. Anyways you can tell Stace and Rily really love these characters and the development between them, and I'm really excited for them to discover their history and give me more feels.
PM
^
✧ALLIE
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 10:38 AM

she moved like a storm someone had given steel to.

the blue-eyed bandit
  rebel of the sands
  26 years old
  pringle
  jinsexual
  she/her
  allie (she/her)
 180 POSTS

awards

ALLIE'S NOMINATIONS

FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    RAY: Ray's a pretty new face around these parts but the way they've jumped right into both plots and characters makes it seems as if they've been around for a lot longer! They're always actively posting and very sweet to others in the chats and I'm really happy they've joined our little community!
FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    YOU PICKED ME : This thread is fricken adorable??? Fite me?????? The concept of pumpkin picking is cute in and of itself but Kate is precious and the way she engages Gabe and his awkwardness just makes this thread that much more endearing. Forest and Max are wonderful writers but the way they've managed to keep a thread light but poignant as these two characters get to know one another in this seemingly innocuous setting is A+

FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH TAKE TWO
    first aid training: I love threads in the animated world a whole bunch. I love to see how people interpret the aspects of the plot there and what direction they go in. I particularly enjoy this thread because it isn't something like battling a darkness creature or being lost in an unforgiving landscape (tho, if you know me, you know i love those an awful lot) but it showcases a more practical side of the resistance and what they do for people in the animated realm. We don't get to see many of the resistance support characters there doing their thing and I think that's what makes this thread unique. Plus, like, it's Mamapunz and the best Muse so really what's not to love here?

FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    Phoebe Erlantz & Ray Guthrie: I just love them okay? They're adorable. They're friendship is natural and believable and I can't wait to see where they end up in the future.

--------------------

"but the world was a lot bigger than my mother told me.
and it occurred to me once or twice that i could go anywhere in it."

DISCORD: WAYWARDPUN#6987
PM
^
✧POND
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 10:19 PM

This is what I was waiting for!.

goro akechi
  persona 5
  17 years old
  single
  straight
  he/him
  pond (she/her)
 692 POSTS

awards

POND'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    JAX : JAX IS KIND AND LOVELY OKAY?? I love William also he's super great and Jax is fun to talk to no matter how busy they are!! also board games are cool and i love hearing jax get into the things they like so much ;A;
POND'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    ROBIN EDWARD SANDERS : so pure. so cute. so innocent. I LOVE AMANDA'S WAY OF PLAYING HIM TOO??? so good and i just love him and his development and the way he is a presh lil good babe
POND'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    graham and zoe : i like smores and so should you! these two are such a cute pair and i love them so much ;A; it is so pure and good and the headcanons forest and amanda have created for them are just lovely!!
POND'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    NALANI ANELA WAIALIKI : krissu's moana is quite lovely! she's fun to thread with and to learn all about- i love how krissu has brought her into this big world in a fun and exciting way!!

--------------------
You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
POND
6/11:
I graduate on Saturday!! This is absolutely insaneeee and unbelievable, but I'm excited! I'll be leaving right away for my trip, but I'll be popping in on discord the whole time!

I'm always available to chat, answer questions, etc. on Discord at Lindylemonn#4814!
Into the colors of a world I've never known
PM
^
takashi hiraku tachibana
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 02:24 PM

Hey, I'm not giving up on you..

Tadashi Hamada
  Big Hero 6
  23 years old
  Single
  Heterosexual
  he/him/his
  Kay (Any)
 28 POSTS

awards

KAY'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    Stace : Yet another month where I want to nominate everyone, but this is Stace's time to shine! We haven't yet rped, but dang we need to. She's a blast in the chat, being both a wealth of Pokemon knowledge if you're messing with the Discord bot, and an utter joy when in any channel there. And her characters- oof, this girl can write 'em and she writes 'em so well! To be honest, I've been stalking her folks without looking at who was writing them for awhile... and now that I'm looking at the directory I'm so happy! All of them rock, and her take on them is fantastic <3 Seriously, give Stace a shout out when ya see her in the chat!

KAY'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    AMARA CLAIRE FIELDS : So, I'm not very good at picking other noms for the month besides members, but Amara is a character I think deserves a lot of love. AOC's are hard, but taking an AOC and mixing it with a real-world mythos? To me, that's harder but Sammi did it well. I'm kinda a sucker for characters with duality fighting themselves and expected that when I read that Amara was wrath & patience- but you don't see that cliche here. You get a sassy, strong woman who's dialogue is GREAT, and her threads are always a blast... least the five or so I've read.

I WILL RETURN!
PM
^
joy annette puca
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 12:02 PM

Bark!.

Pooka
  Anastasia
  22 years old
  Single
  Demisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 25 POSTS

awards

RAY'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    MELAINA MORGAN BLACK & THEODORE JAMES PRESTON : Liz and Lauren give me so many feels with these guys. Like, have you even seen their AU thread, all that i ever was? It's perf. They are written with such honesty with who the characters are and what they're feeling and how they feel about each other. I love them. I ship them. Please write more. I need more. <3 (idk if my mention of the thread can count as my nom for thread of the month, but honestly you guys should consider it)

RAY'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    CYRA FAYE BLAKESLEY: Okay, so I may be a little biased because I'm gonna create a character for Cyra's world, BUT here we go. Cyra's the from a magical world where there are five Knights who are basically the chamion of their gods/goddesses. Each Knight has special abilities that are exclusive to their respective kingdoms/deities. Cyra is the Knight of Space-Time and her background is both tragic and kind of beautiful. I love the way Max has written her and the world that was created for Cyra to exist in. Cyra is beautifully written and I would love to see more of her around here (which will hopefully happen since the other Knights are coming soon!)

PM
^
catrin eira perry
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 03:51 PM

I CALL THEM FOUND THINGS.

periwinkle
  secret of the wings
  23 years old
  kilig
  heterosexual
  she, her
  wendy (she, her)
 133 POSTS

awards

WENDY’S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    LAUREN : okay for real can we just talk about how amazing Lauren is? She’s funny, she’s talented af as a writer, she’s always got something nice to say, and all of her characters are SO GREAT. I haven’t gotten to plot and write with her nearly enough, but I feel like she’s an amazing person and member and we’re luxky to have her. <3
WENDY’S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    KATERINA SANTOS CIPRIANI : okay for real, though. sam and her aocs, guys. she's so creative and so amazingly talented and the worlds and characters that she creates are so fleshed out and interesting and unique. and kat is honestly no different. she is a fascinating character, and i am so, so excited to see where sam takes her from here.
WENDY’S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    ARIA CRYSTAL ODINE : it's honestly no secret how much i love coraline, guys. like it's one of my favorite films/books of all time, and i treasure the story so much, and for rily to come and take this character from the film who had so little screen time and so little development, and to create this absolute masterpiece of a character from that? i am just in awe. i love aria. she's sweet, she's kind, she's haunted, she's a little spoopy...honestly, what more could we possibly ask for?
WENDY’S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    YURI VLADIMIROVICH MOREVNA & NATASHA NIKOLAEVNA ANOSOVA : sooo i've loved anastasia since i was a little girl, and i have always looooooved the dynamic between anya and dimitri, and dear god, wynn and max deliver. my feels are thoroughly wrecked every time i see something between these two. like, the characters on their own are already so amazing and well written, and when they come together it's just so good.
WENDY’S NOMINATION FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    another sunrise {with my sad captains} w/ HELEN CLARICE MALLORY & STERLING DOUGLAS SPIEGEL : HOW CRAZY IS THIS PAIRING? seriously i am living for it. kay and becca are both such talented writers and their characters are so amazingly well written and tbh i am just exploding i love them so much and i'm fangirling all over the place. and the setup, the way they speak to one another, and the argument that helen walks in on sterling in the middle of? just ughhh the tension was immediate and i am so here to see what in neverland is going on.
WENDY’S NOMINATION FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH
    home summons the soul w/ SAMUEL LEANDER JAMES & NYAH JADE ADEBOWALE : AGH LION KING FEELINGS. for real this kills me. mufasa and nala meeting up after so many years, after nala and the other lions thinking they had lost their king, and it just hurt so much like wtf i love this thread so much but i am also so mad at jane and sam for making my feelings hurt so much. ughhhh i need more of these two. and a hug. ;o;

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
★SAM
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 05:22 PM

If i'm dead nobody else can get hurt because of me.

sam winchester
  supernatural
  24 years old
  awkward nerd
  PANSEXUAL
  HE/HIM
  SAM (SHE/HER)
 387 POSTS

awards

SAM'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    ODELIA ELIZABETH LYNN: When I was younger I adored the Swan Princess movies and I used to watch them obsessively like all the time. Odette was arguably one of my favorite animated movie characters and I think Amanda doesn't get enough credit for all the effort she puts into her. Delia isn't just Odette, she's <i>more</i>. I love reading her threads and I can't wait to see what more will happen to her in the future with Derek.

SAM'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    BARNABY OWEN BROWN: I honestly never thought I'd see one of the minions played. Ever. I've only watched the first Despicable Me movie and I'm pretty sure I blocked most of it out so my familiarity with the little demon Tic-Tacs is very limited, but I just LOVE what Pond has done here even if I'm still in shock that it's a thing and has been for a while now.

SAM'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    GILDA LARK & WREN MARROK & GRETA WYNTREAUX:I love me some fairy tale babs honestly. Even if they don't all necessarily get along. Just catching snippets of them in ooc conversations and plotting is enough to really really enjoy this dynamic.

SAM'S NOMINATION FOR RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH
    ZELDA NOAKES & TERRENCE HALLOWS: If you've read any of their threads you'll know that Steph and Loor have a brilliant handle on their characters with Doctorates in wrecking feelings. Plus lbh, who else was super disappointed in the Pirate Fairy for not having Zarina and Terrence interactions.

I might come back for thread and member >>

--------------------

KRYPTONITE

Clark kent believes in you, and I do to.

PM
^
aria crystal odine
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 08:59 PM

So we let her sew the buttons and she ate up our lives. .

Tall Ghost Girl
  Coraline
  19 years old
  Single
  Straight
  She/Her
  Rily (She/Her)
 31 POSTS

awards

RILY'S NOMINATION FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    LIZ : She is just so wonderful and I love hearing her talk all about her characters. She puts so much thought and care into them.

RILY'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    COLLEEN JAMESON : I'm obviously a big fan of Coraline, so I absolutely adore Colleen. More than that, though, Wendy does SUCH a good job in portraying this character. I don't know how many times I've seen the movie or read the book and it's just like Coraline jumped out of them!

RILY'S NOMINATION FOR CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    ELIJAH HAYES : It can sometimes be a little hard to get an animated oc out and busy with plots and threads, but it seems like with Elijah, it's not! He's such a lovable character with a wonderful and painful backstory. I've not been able to thread with him yet, but I love him!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open