40 YEARS
5'9"
N/A
N/A
lowrie

{
hunting for a good time
}
It had been too long since she had a good night out. School was coming to a close with exams, and work was, well work was much the same - busy as ever. Amali honestly could not remember the last time she was out on the prowl, just letting loose with a few of her girlfriends, when she last danced and released some pent up energy.

So she had treated herself to a manicure, then headed home with her best friend and got dressed to impressed. They played music, broke open a lovely bottle of red wine and just hung out as they got ready to hit their favourite bar. It was place that catered more to the older clientele, so it was not hip, or happening as those in their twenties might say. Amali did not really know what those younger than her said, nor did she really care. She just liked the laid back atmosphere, the music, and the bartenders were nice and good at what they do.

After an hour or two, her friend decided to head home, leaving Amali alone. She was not ready to leave yet, she did not want to leave without having a bit more fun. So she smoothed her lightly curled hair behind her ear, and got up to go to the bar. She had spotted someone interesting, and she wanted to get to know him. With a flirtatious smile she slid on to the stool next to him, her purse resting under her hand on the bench. "Can I buy you a drink handsome?"

dhiren rajah tarak wearing note: hope this was ok jewel <3
PM
^
dhiren rajah tarak
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 03:31 PM

Rajah
FROM Aladdin

❝N/A❞

35 YEARS
N/A
N/A
On the Prowl
NeverLand

You're gonna hear

Me Roar

Ren rolled his eyes as he strolled casually through town. He felt like going out tonight, but couldn't decide where. He detested the idea of the stereotypical "clubs"...with the college students grinding up against each other. He found that positively horrific. Not to mention the loud music pained his sensitive ears.

And so he made his way down the street, finally coming a place that didn't look too bad. In fact, from the outside at least - it even looked classy. And so he pushed open the door and strolled in.

Sure enough, the place was more elegant than a lot of the other places that people had dragged him to in the past. He was glad he'd dressed up a little - a little. He still wore blue jeans, but they were a fancier pair, and barely worn, and he had put on a purple dress shirt, but played it down some by rolling up the sleeves to his elbow and leaving the top button unbuttoned, complete with a leather jacket that he wore more for the style than the function. He liked the look...personally.

He scanned the room, glad to see the patrons were all over the age of 30, and made his way over to the bar, taking a seat. He ordered a drink, then took off his jacket, and slid it on the back of the bar stool while the bartender returned with his drink.

He hadn't been there for very long, maybe ten minutes? When a woman approached him and slid onto the seat beside him. He couldn't help but smirk - she had a regal bearing, and commanded his attention...something that he had no problem obeying.

The dress she was wearing was absolutely stunning, and fit her in all the right ways...and made him wish desperately that he'd tried a little harder before coming out tonight. Hmm, if he'd been a tiger he would have rumbled a little in his chest, being a human - not so much. "I'll allow it...so long as I can buy you the next one."

THANKS
PMEmail
^
amali oya jaheem
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 03:55 PM

sarabi
FROM the lion king

❝N/A❞

40 YEARS
5'9"
N/A
N/A
lowrie

{
hunting for a good time
}
With a satisfied smile Amali cocked an eyebrow to the bartender to pour him and her another drink. She swung her hip round so she was facing him, thankful that the stool seats swing to make the movement more graceful. Her hand left her purse to hold out to him, "All right, I'll agree to that." she smiled, "Amali, I don't believe we've met, I'm sure I would remember you around."

The bartender set their drinks upon a coaster and left them to it, tending to the other end of the bar to other customers to to clean glasses. Amali didn't care, her attention was focused on the man beside her. After he had taken her hand she picked up her glass and took a sip. She made herself more comfortable, crossing a leg over her knee, all with the intention to touch him later in the conversation. "New to the city or just the bar?"

dhiren rajah tarak wearing notes: short and sweet <3
PM
^
dhiren rajah tarak
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 05:58 PM

Rajah
FROM Aladdin

❝N/A❞

35 YEARS
N/A
N/A
On the Prowl
NeverLand

You're gonna hear

Me Roar

He gave a nod to the bartender in thanks and took a sip before responding. "Amali. Lovely name. I go by Dhiren, or Ren - whichever you prefer."

He watched as she repositioned herself. He knew what she was doing. He was a hunter at his core, and he recognized in her that same predatory instinct. Maybe not for her next meal, but she was definitely on the hunt. A small part of him wanted to take control, be the hunter that he was instead of the prey. But he also was enjoying this. And so he considered her question, and gave a small smile. "New to the bar. I've been in the city for a few years now."

He took another swig of his drink and set it down, before swinging his chair around only slightly to face her a bit more directly. "What about you? San Fran native?"

OOC: Same, luv....I already love these two.

THANKS
PMEmail
^
amali oya jaheem
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 07:18 AM

sarabi
FROM the lion king

❝N/A❞

40 YEARS
5'9"
N/A
N/A
lowrie

{
hunting for a good time
}
Amali lifted her hand, resting her chin lightly on it as she ran a finger down her cheek and across her red painted lips. A smile of thanks at the compliment of her name finished the action and the finger came down under her chin. "A pleasure Dhiren," she replied with a nod, savouring the way his name felt to say. Amali was not in the habit of using nicknames, they were given that name for a reason, and his was lovely with no need to shorten it.

"Ah, then you are in for a treat," in more ways than one if the night went well, "The music is good, she gave a pointed look over to the house band. It was good music, just enough to provide entertainment without being too loud that you can't have a conversation. There was even space to dance if one wanted to get closer. The slight move to face her was not lost on Amali, he was warming up to her.

She took another sip of her drink, hiding the smile, before she answered his question. "Mmm, yes I am." No, she wasn't a native of San Francisco. Amali did not remember that though, as far as she was aware, she had always been here. Yet she never actually dwelled on the question of how she felt that way, or how she came to be here. Most people didn't really care, and Amali as a result of her memory loss, just looked to the future, lived in the moment and never really thought about the past beyond what she did yesterday.

She pushed her glass closer to his, leaning in as she did so. Her fingers circled the rim of the glass as she asked him another question, interested. "So where have you been hiding then?"

dhiren rajah tarak wearing notes: lol idek ilu <3
PM
^
dhiren rajah tarak
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 06:35 PM

Rajah
FROM Aladdin

❝N/A❞

35 YEARS
N/A
N/A
On the Prowl
NeverLand

You're gonna hear

Me Roar

He watched her movements, all of which he knew perfectly well were designed to catch his attention, and put said attention where she wanted it to go. In this case - those red, red lips.

He fought the various urges that came over him. First - the urge to gulp. And second - squirm. He was not used to being so boldly flirted with - not that he minded. This woman knew what she wanted and how to get it. She knew what worked and she was working it hard. So instead of any of the before mentioned urges, he allowed one side of his lips to curve up into a smirk as he moved the arm furthest from her, lifting it up and resting his chin in his hand - much the same as she had only without as much flirtation.

She was talking about the music. Music was about the furthest thing on his mind right now, but he gave a nod. When he spoke his tone was a little lower, more sultry, than it had been before. "Yes, it is very enticing..."

He wasn't just talking about the music. He wanted her to know that he saw what she was doing, and he was all for it. Then she moved her glass closer to his and he pulled his bottom lip in partially, trapping a small section in his teeth. She wanted to know where he'd been hiding. He fought back a laugh, Oh - a magical world on the other side of a bridge in the park....Yeah, that would go over so well. "Hmm," He almost purred, "I could ask you the same question..."

He lifted his head off of his hand, and put it down on the bar, purposefully close to her own which was holding the glass. "But, I think instead I'll ask a different question, a much more interesting one..." he moved one finger to gently stroke the back of her hand with his knuckle, a simple gesture, but one that would get the point across. "What does a tigress like you have in store for the rest of her evening? Hmm?"

THANKS
PMEmail
^
amali oya jaheem
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 05:07 AM

sarabi
FROM the lion king

❝N/A❞

40 YEARS
5'9"
N/A
N/A
lowrie

{
hunting for a good time
}

Music was far from her mind really, he was her focus. The music was there, but all she heard was his breath, and her measured breaths as she shifted ever so slightly. Her leg moving, the back of her foot resting against his calf near his ankle. She didn’t think he meant the music being enticing, he never turned away from her, and she from him. She smiled at him and bit her bottom lip.

He never answered her question, but she didn’t really care. She wasn’t after a life story tonight. He did intrigue her so, as her right eyebrow went up in question, wondering what interesting question he wanted to ask her. She felt the knuckle stroke across the back of hers, the feeling sending warmth shooting up her arm. Her foot hooked and applied slightly more pressure to his leg. Leaning closer to him so she could whisper in his ear, her breath calm and floating,

“Why don’t you finish your drink and we’ll find out?”

dhiren rajah tarak wearing
PM
^
dhiren rajah tarak
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 03:49 PM

Rajah
FROM Aladdin

❝N/A❞

35 YEARS
N/A
N/A
On the Prowl
NeverLand

You're gonna hear

Me Roar

Dhiren froze as he felt her foot on his calf. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He had never been more thankful for his tiger senses - the smell of her overwhelmed him, washed over him like a wave. It was intoxicating.

He felt her foot hook around his ankle, and he opened his eyes to see her leaning in, now they were even closer together, and she was whispering into his ear. "Why don't you finish your drink and we'll find out."

He felt his chest rumble, a low growl escaping before he could stop it. Finish his drink? He couldn't even remember his drink. Before he could even think, he moved forward, twisting so that his lips were just below her jawbone, hovering at her neck. He moved then, slowly, his nose gliding along her jaw line before coming to a stop at her ear, "Why wait?"

He pressed his lips gently against her skin then, just below her ear, and brought his hand down to wrap around her waist. "Why don't we go somewhere more...private."

That was forward...and a small part of him screamed and scolded that it wasn't proper. But the vast majority of him no longer cared. He was a predator, when he found something he wanted, he had no choice but to go for it. This woman was clearly the same, and oh, she had made him want her.

THANKS
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates: now accepting