ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> Flowers on the Rock
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
WENDY

A lover of AUs and a master of causing the feels, Wendy is always at the ready to offer love and support to her fellow members. Her posts are lovingly constructed, detailed, and every character speaks in their own voice; from the lovable Cadi to the villainous Cala. EDS wouldn't be the same without her, so go show her some love!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

ZELDA NOAKES & TERENCE HALLOWS

THREAD OF THE MONTH

LITTLE SHOP 'O HADES
NICCOLÒ THANASIS & PERSIE ANTHOS

NIAMH ROSS
charas of the month

MARTINE ANKER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

Flowers on the Rock, Misty | Krissu
sterling douglas spiegel
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 01:29 PM

Snow White still lives, fairest in the land..

Magic Mirror
  Snow White
  35 years old
  It's getting complicated
  Questioning
  he/him/his/grump
  Kay (Any)
 97 POSTS

awards

Oh I, I tried so hard to change But the devil locked my door I wear these heavy chains around my neck like a prisoner
Visiting a prison, of all things, wasn't something Sterling ever saw himself doing. He'd lived in a prison himself for so long he actually lost track of the time. Was it morbid curiosity, a need to compare a life here to his own? Or was it he simply wanted to remind himself of the terrible places the people of this world could create? Or maybe, just maybe... he got a good deal on a tour/ferry ticket and thought why the heck not? While the correct answer was the later, Sterling's mind was rushing with questions and ponderings reflecting the first two on the ferry ride.

Maybe going to an island was a bad idea. Being surrounded by water, being on a boat on said water, it left Sterling pale until his feet touched the dock. Finally, the rocky shore of Alcatraz Island was under him and the ancient prison known as the Rock laid before him. He wasn't sure if it was the uncharacteristic fog wrapped around the prison like a shawl or the lack of people due to the offseason, but there was an odd sense of foreboding in the air. It stuck with him as he strolled along one of the few walkways that wound around the island. Sterling was sure the strange feeling would disappear but the longer he walked the more he couldn't shake it. The random call from unseen seabirds certainly wasn't helpful.

Honestly, he was just killing time until the tour started. Though by now, he was just enjoying his time wandering, ignoring the unease that plagued him. The flowers he found around the island were actually quite the sight themselves, and much more pleasant than the history of the isle. In fact, he was debating just spending his time wandering and skipping the tour altogether. It really seemed like the best choice, as the moment he thought of it the apprehension he had about the place started to fade. As it began to fade, the sun started to come out too. He frowned at that, not sure if he really believed in perfect timing and coincidences even though he was currently faced with one. With the fog clearing slowly though, he could see someone close by. Well, closer than he'd thought someone could be without him noticing. That's what he got for living in his head.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." He said softly, after taking a moment to unclench his hands as they had involuntarily balled up after the surprise.

misty liu silverman ((Let me know if I need to edit/ad anything ^-^))

BY MITZI
PM
^
misty liu silverman
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 09:34 AM

"OK, you've heard of the dewdrop? This is a don't-drop. That's water fairy humor.".

Silvermist
  Tinker Bell
  22 years old
  Single
  Hetero
  she/her
  Krissu (she/her)
 63 POSTS

awards

Going trip to some island she wasn't sure what it was even exactly, wasn't really how Misty had planned to spend her day. Her one friend has basically dragged her there. The water fairy had learned awhile going there the island is called Alcatraz and it was like some kind of prison or something. She didn't really understand completely when her friend explained some things to her. Anyways she will found out more once the tour begins here.

Once they arrived at the island that friend got lost in the sea of the people. Misty wasn't really in the mood to find her there now. She hoped she would still find her somehow or then finds someone else who to talk maybe. For now, she had to wait for the tour to start and she didn't really have anything to do. So she looked around there and was surprised when someone was suddenly close to her. She looked at the person.

"Hey, it's okay. I didn't really notice you there too," she said with a small smile there now. She wasn't mad at that male or anything. "Here for the tour?" she asked the question now there. Well, why not spend time with him since her friend seems to have ditched her, even if she dragged her here.

sterling douglas spiegel » I hope it works + sorry it took so long time
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
sterling douglas spiegel
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:30 AM

Magic Mirror
  Snow White
  35 years old
  It's getting complicated
  Questioning
  he/him/his/grump
  Kay (Any)
 97 POSTS

awards

Oh I, I tried so hard to change But the devil locked my door I wear these heavy chains around my neck like a prisoner
The woman seemed kind, and a lot calmer about surprising someone from the lessening fog than he was. Of course, she seemed friendlier too. That was something everyone seemed to be compared to him- friendlier, more outgoing. But, maybe it was because he had gotten worked up over nothing, practically scared himself because of some stupid weather, that he found himself not actively trying to duck away and go off to be on his own again.

Instead, he slid his hands into his jacket pockets. While he only gave her a tiny, polite smile in return for her more welcoming one, Sterling did respond to her question... with a single, unenthused nod. After an awkward beat, he added, "I'm assuming you are too?"

He wasn't really good at small talk- or any talk. Normally he was navigating social waters and trying to keep his distance. With a random stranger, he'd likely never see again though? Well, he was torn. Maybe it'd be best if he just acted like he normally did and kept her at arm's length. Maybe, just maybe, he'd actually have a better experience with her there? Or maybe they'd just say hi and take off and he was just really over thinking things again.

BY MITZI

((Sorry this took so freaking long ^^; Swear I didn't forget you hun! misty liu silverman))
PM
^
misty liu silverman
 Posted: May 12 2018, 04:42 PM

"OK, you've heard of the dewdrop? This is a don't-drop. That's water fairy humor.".

Silvermist
  Tinker Bell
  22 years old
  Single
  Hetero
  she/her
  Krissu (she/her)
 63 POSTS

awards

Misty has always been friendly and kind towards everyone, it doesn't really matter to her if the person isn't the same. She will still try to remain friendly. She has just learned that if your mean to people then you might never have friends and friends are the family for her. Mostly because she doesn't exactly have parents since fairies are born differently.

Misty smiled at the male and nodded her head there now. "Yeah I am," she decided to say it too. To be honest she wasn't sure what to say there now. She wasn't really the person to have small talk and seemed like the male wasn't really that interested in talking with him anyway.

"Why you decided to take this tour?" she asked there now something random. She just figured maybe she could try to speak with him even if she has no idea if he wants. She thought about even to introduce herself but they might never see each other after this tour again.

sterling douglas spiegel » I hope it works + sorry it took so long time
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
sterling douglas spiegel
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 10:23 PM

Magic Mirror
  Snow White
  35 years old
  It's getting complicated
  Questioning
  he/him/his/grump
  Kay (Any)
 97 POSTS

awards

His small talk game needed work, and that was a nicely put understatement. Sterling was typically all business, all the time. Now and then he put effort into it, but honestly he was a short answer, short conversations person. Then again, there were plenty of times he found himself surprised by people, drawn into in-depth conversations by intelligence, or charisma, or even just sticking around to chat out of politeness.

When she simply said yes, and he found himself responding with a polite nod, Sterling figured this was one of many doomed conversations. Nothing new, nothing to over think which was probably for the best. However, she asked him a question in return and honestly, Sterling wasn't expecting that. Sure he expected her to ask something small, like where he was from, if he had been here before, something like that. To ask why he was there, well maybe he was reading into it but still, that seemed to be a deeper question than he was used to.

And, to make matters worse, he didn't know how to answer it. He wasn't sure himself what possessed him to come to the island- well, okay, it was the discounted ticket but why had he even been looking into tickets in the first place? After the shadow of confusion passed over his face, Sterling cleared his throat and his expressionless facade was back where it belonged. "I like to see the world," He told her, speaking nothing but the truth, "and I have never been inside a prison." While it was true, he couldn't say he'd never seen inside of one. There was once a king who liked to spy on his prisoners being tortured from his throne room, sadly the magic mirror was perfect for that since videotaping wasn't really a thing back then.

He turned the question back to her, tilting his head to the side slightly as he spoke, the flowers and view of the water now completely off his mind. "What brings you to the tour?"

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open