ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> ADMIN HIATUS
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

ADMIN HIATUS, !!!NOT AN ABSENCE!!!
★FOREST
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 08:49 PM

eventually, there will be a reckoning...or...maybe that reckoning is now. and maybe that reckoning is me..

veronica lodge
  riverdale
  22 years old
  SINGLE
  ASEXUAL
  she/her
  FOREST (she/her)
 490 POSTS

awards

Hey guys, it's me again!

In the past few months, I've had a lot go wrong in my life. If you've taken the time to read my previous absence thread, you'll know that basically everything that could go wrong in my life has - that thread doesn't even include every little thing that's happened - and it's been extremely difficult for me to pick myself up and keep on going every day. I've been through some tough times in my life, but this summer has been one of the worst stretches of time that I've ever endured, and on top of all the elements of my life that have been thrown out of wack, I've been battling some pretty severe depression, the likes of which I haven't felt for many, many years and never thought i'd feel again. I have somewhat of a game plan right now, and it seems like everything's settling down again and I'm finally getting myself untangled, but I've said that time and again since the start of the summer and new things have come up. This time, I want to be sure before I make any promises.

With everything going on in my personal life and in my head, I know that I haven't been here as a proper admin should, nor have I even been present as a member all that much, and that isn't fair to my fellow staff or to you. So, after much consideration and discussion with Amanda and Sam, I've decided to take a step back from being an admin to focus on myself, both in my personal life and as an active member of EDS. My plan is to be back in full as an admin by the beginning of the new year for a fresh start and a clean slate, and in the meantime I'm going to focus on getting caught up on posts, some plotting, and sorting things out in my head.

When I return, I'll post again and remove the hiatus notice from my account, but PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ADMIN THINGS BEFORE THAT. This includes PMs about the AC, apps, or any other work that the admins do here - please direct these PMs to Amanda and Sam.

All this said, I'm still around, hopefully even more than I have been recently! Don't count me out just yet! C: I'm here to post and party, and I'm not going anywhere! I love you guys very much - thanks for your patience with me. <3

--------------------
PM
^
★FOREST
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 03:12 PM

eventually, there will be a reckoning...or...maybe that reckoning is now. and maybe that reckoning is me..

veronica lodge
  riverdale
  22 years old
  SINGLE
  ASEXUAL
  she/her
  FOREST (she/her)
 490 POSTS

awards

[deep inhale]

It is time.

Once again, I'd like to say thank you for being so patient with me. This summer and early fall were incredibly difficult, and I hit some really bad lows where I seriously wondered if I should move home for the sole purpose of getting into therapy and such. But I didn't really want to do that because I do love living in Montana and keeping some distance between me and my family.

Ultimately, I ended up seeing my doctor while I was visiting home, and I explained all about my anxiety and depression and how urgently I needed help, but couldn't get into therapy. He was a fantastic resource for me, and not only did he prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for me to try, but he called me every few weeks to see how I was doing. I'm definitely one of those people who hates being on medications, but now that I've gotten used to this one and stabilized, I can for sure tell you that oh boy howdy did I need it. The best way to describe it is that I feel like a person again, and I haven't felt like a person for a very long time, probably since middle school.

I can do human things!
I can make phone calls!
I can go new places by myself!
I even drove in snow for the first time yesterday without panicking and/or crying!

The one thing I was hoping to have figured out before I came back is a job. Unfortunately, though I've applied to a lot of places, I haven't even gotten so much as a single interview, which is very discouraging. :/ I'm not quite sure why that is, but hopefully things will change very soon because I'm getting cabin fever with nothing to do but hang around my apartment, and it's only going to get worse as winter progresses. So, that is one thing that may hinder my activity in the future - when I get a job, I'll probably be a bit quieter again while my schedule adjusts and such, but for now I'm present and accounted for and back to my adminly duties!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open