ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> Little Shop 'O Hades
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
WENDY

A lover of AUs and a master of causing the feels, Wendy is always at the ready to offer love and support to her fellow members. Her posts are lovingly constructed, detailed, and every character speaks in their own voice; from the lovable Cadi to the villainous Cala. EDS wouldn't be the same without her, so go show her some love!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

ZELDA NOAKES & TERENCE HALLOWS

THREAD OF THE MONTH

LITTLE SHOP 'O HADES
NICCOLÒ THANASIS & PERSIE ANTHOS

NIAMH ROSS
charas of the month

MARTINE ANKER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

Little Shop 'O Hades, Tag Persie | Ray <3
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 01:36 AM

Uh, guys? Olympus would be that way..

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  he/him/Hades, lord of the dead
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

There was no reason for him to be going to a flower shop. Correction, there was no good reason for him to be going to a flower shop. In fact, it was for a very bad, very stupid reason he was entering this particular flower shop. One he might regret tomorrow, one he might regret a week from now. Point is, as soon as he stepped into the place he knew it was a decision he was going to wish he could unmake eventually.

It started with a client. A rude one. Then it turned into a disagreement. Then a yelling match. His boss walked in, the one Nico often forgot he even had. Words were said, and Nico was forced to apologize. Him, a once worshiped and feared god, forced to say sorry to a stuck up, idiot. To make matters worse, his boss pulled him aside later for a talking to like he was a child. The man even asked if Nico was feeling ill because he was looking a "bit grey" and Nico could only say yes in response because he wasn't going to explain to a dumb mortal that he tended to turn devilish when his anger caused flames to sprout out of his hands... thank the gods his boss was a smoker and didn't seem to acknowledge the burning scent as Nico hid his flaming hands behind his back, burning a hole in his suit jacket and singeing the sleeves,

On top of all that, he was told to send apology gifts to the client. Normally, after a small thing such as an argument, he'd have the receptionist take care of sending flowers and wine, whatever to the person in question. Not today. Nico was far too insulted to settle so easily. And while he rather go and burn the client's home, family, and limbs to ashes, he knew he had to please he boss too.

He once knew someone who believed flowers held different meanings. Well, he hoped that was true for here because he found himself using his lunch break to find the nearest flower shop and once he had, Nico stormed in. Did he care that he might get strange looks, practically slamming the door open, and stomping across to the counter with fading remnants of the grey skin and black veins still on his hands as he smacked a fifty on the counter? Heck no, all his energy was focused into two things- his mission, and not lighting the fifty on fire along with all the very flammable plants he was now surrounded by.

"Tell me," He practically growled to the person behind the counter, steely anger seeping through his voice, "what flowers do you send to someone when the message you want to give is, 'I rather be sending these to your funeral instead of you' ?"

Every scar will build my throne
So you can throw me to the wolves Tomorrow I will come back Leader of the whole pack Beat me black and blue Every wound will shape me Every scar will
build my throne

persie kora anthos ((As always, let me know if ya want me to add/edit/delete anything hun!))
PM
^
persie kora anthos
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 02:10 PM

But, I love him...

Persephone
  Hercules
  Appears Around 30 years old
  (Believed to be) Widowed
  Bisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 21 POSTS

awards

you look at me
like i'm a revelation

There were a few things that reminded Persie of home. The way a certain breeze would tickle her nose, the laugh of her daughter, Melanie, who became more like her father every day. But there was a reminder that Persie held closer than most. A necklace that Hades had crafted for her to celebrate their engagement. A black rose in full bloom, with a small, single blue stone in the center that glimmered like Hades’ own fire. The petals of the flower wrapped around the stone, cradling it and protecting it from most who looked at the necklace. Only someone who caught a glimpse at just the right moment, or knew it was there, would be able to see the stone. The flower hung on a silver chain, resting just below the base of her neck. The back of the flower had become smooth over the years, both from rubbing against her skin, and from when she places her hand on the charm in times of contemplation or worry.

Persie had been rubbing the back of the flower, considering the placement of her new display, when the door to the shop slammed open and a man in a dark suit stormed in. She observed the man for a moment, watching as he slammed money on the counter and addressed Shelley, who stared at him with wide eyes. It was the poor girl’s first day, and she definitely had no idea what kind of flowers would be required for the kind of bouquet he was asking for.

“Meadowsweet for uselessness, basil or orange lilies for hatred, geraniums for foolishness and stupidity,” Persie stepped forward, hand still on her necklace, “and even some tansy, meaning ‘I declare war on you’ if you’re really going for it. It’ll look great.” She looked at Shelley, “I think some customers near the back needed some help. Would you go check on them?” Shelley gave a breath of relief before scurrying out from behind the counter and disappearing behind a row of pots and garden tools.

Dropping her hand from her necklace, Persie stepped around the counter and looked at the man in front of her. Something about him seemed familiar, almost like a dream that fades as soon as you wake up. She knew that she had never seen this man before, but immediately she felt her body relax as she spoke to him. “What did they do to piss you off, Mr…?” Persie let her voice trail off on the question.

PM
^
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 02:37 AM

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

As soon as he heard a voice, but didn't see the girl across the counter lips moving, Nico backed off slowly. Once he was standing straight, he turned towards the source of the sweet voice and simultaneously straightened his suit coat. Something about her was striking. Of course, he could say that about a lot of people. It wasn't too hard to catch his eye after all. This woman, however, seemed striking in more than just the looks department. There was a ghost of familiarity with her. Strange, maybe she was just a one night stand from years ago. Maybe his head was playing tricks on him because he was in a flower shop for the first time in his life, and thoughts of her were bound to surface when surrounded by flowers.

"You seem to know your plants," Nico commented, not afraid to sound flirty with the woman, despite how rudely he'd come into the store. He made a mental note that, if he ever ran into Zeus again he'd send him some tansy. Just in case the other god never caught on to his plan of a hostile take over.

When she seemed to ask for his name, he all too happily supplied it, "Thanasis, Niccolò Thanasis. Hi, how's it going? Sorry to just barge in Miss... Miss-" His words failed him as his eyes drifted to the piece of jewelry around her neck. A single, black rose. Simple yet stylish. Beautiful, and yet many would consider the darkness of it gothic, or creepy. But what really caught his eye, besides the darkness of the metal against her neck, was the gem. Immediately, Nico recognized the electric blue of the small fire opal inside of it. It was the same color as his flames, the same color as many gems found in the underworld. Opals were easy enough to find, that far into the earth. They were easy to find on this Earth, but... this necklace was too familiar. He could recognize something he poured his heart into.

In a single, fluid motion, Nico moved to the counter once more, leaning on it with one hand, his other reaching for the necklace, just shy of touching it. There was a heat to his hands that he just barely seemed in control of. The anger that dissipated when the woman spoke up cam back and Nico once again found himself growling out words as he tried to hold back his anger, "Where, in Hades, did you get this?!" The tiny part of him that held onto hope of finding her, of holding her once more, seemed to quiver. Whether it was about to grow or implode he wasn't sure.

What many didn't know about the lord of the dead was that he loved a woman, once upon a time. The universe seemed to want to keep them apart, so for half of the year, she was his. And he loved her. But the rest of the year, she couldn't be with him. Not unless they wanted to keep the world in a permanent ice age. It was when they were apart that the darkness hit, and he wasn't even sure she was alive. So, he started anew in this world. From scratch, nothing but himself to lean on, and money he made and women he wooed to look forward to. But, she was always in the back of his mind. And now, now he wasn't sure what to do.

So you can throw me to the wolves Tomorrow I will come back Leader of the whole pack Beat me black and blue Every wound will shape me Every scar will
build my throne

persie kora anthos ((As always, let me know if ya want me to add/edit/delete anything hun!))[/QUOTE]
PM
^
persie kora anthos
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 03:12 PM

But, I love him...

Persephone
  Hercules
  (Believed to be) Widowed
  Bisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 21 POSTS

awards

you look at me
like i'm a revelation

Persie smiled at the flirtatious sound in the man’s voice. “I’ve been working with them for most of my life, and I own the shop, so I guess I should.” Pride swelled in her chest. It was always good to be recognized for her knowledge, and her intelligence being recognized by a dark, handsome man? Well, it certainly made him even more her type than he already was. But, being her type only got certain men so far. Her heart was claimed by her husband, even though they’ve been separated for around a decade. However, she abided by the agreement they had made long ago when they were first separated for half of the year. While they were apart, they could indulge their…other needs as long as their heart stayed loyal to each other.

Thanasis. Persie paused at the Greek name. It wasn’t very common to meet someone with similar…heritage as her, despite the size of the city. “My name is Persie Anthos,” she answered his unasked question, noticing the shift in his gaze. Before she could question him, the man identified as Niccolò moved to the counter and leaned across it, reaching toward her neck. No. Not her neck. Her necklace. Persie grabbed the man’s wrist, helping slow his reach as he came close to grabbing the rose. Who was this man? Persie questioned as Niccolò growled his words, demanding to know where she had gotten the necklace. This was no common man, Persie concluded.

Was he an enemy of Hades? Was he here to destroy her, the wife of his enemy? What about Melanie? Did he know about her? Hades had plenty of enemies to choose from, many of which had power. Many angry over his conquest of Olympus. Many who would kill. Persie wasn’t sure if her daughter inherited her and Hades’ immortality, but she wasn’t about to risk finding out. Her hand tightened on Niccolò’s wrist. Her normally soft blue eyes turned steely.

“It was given to me by my husband, μαλάκας,” she said clearly, yet low so that she did not draw the attention of the customers in the store. “And if you dare try and lay a hand on me again, I will grow thorns in your stomach and make you wish the underworld was an option for you.” She released his wrist, shoving it way. Persie’s attention was temporarily drawn to the warmth in her palm from where their skin touched. “Who are you, really, Niccolò? Because you clearly are not from around here.”

It felt like her chest was going to crack in two. Could it be him? Or was this man just an enemy as she feared?

PM
^
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 06:53 PM

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

His gaze was completely focused on the blue fire opal until she said her name. Persie? As in- he looked up from her neck and into her eyes just as she grabbed his wrist. He felt a flash of anger and surprise go through him, and there was no doubt in his mind she would be able to tell his skin was hotter than any possible human temperature by now. There was a chance he would be burning her hand. Of course, he didn't mind burning anyone. Not unless this Persie was really, her. Between the name, flowers, necklace she never took off, and that strange feeling when he first laid eyes on her... if he wasn't so worked up he might have calmed done to think logically but he was running on pure emotion.

When she insulted him and threatened him, well, part of him was a tiny bit aroused. She was either very brave, or cocky if she thought she could really- wait, did she say she got it from her husband?! Alrighty, there were too many coincidences here for him not to backtrack and get more information out of her. He needed to chill out. The second she shoved his wrist back towards him, blue flames spread across his palm. He quickly slapped his hand down on the counter to smother the fire. There was a slim chance anyone in the back of the store saw it, but Miss Anthros here? She seemed sharp enough to see what was happening.

"You know," He said with a humorless laugh, "The rose makes me think you're the woman of my dreams. The threat of thorns? Makes me think you just might be my mother-in-law. Kind of an all or nothing thing happen'n here." The scent of something burning made him look down to the counter, and back away once more. He'd left behind a handprint, burned black into the countertop. And those flames he'd tried to smoother? Well, the counter was safe but not Nico, for his hands were quickly growing warm again.

Gritting his teeth, Nico closed his eyes for a second. "I'm cool, I'm fine, it's cool, I'm good." He said under his breath before opening his eyes again to stare down the woman causing this mess. Sure he walked in already ready to burst into flames, but now there was this woman, who was either the love of his life or an imposter and he just didn't know how to deal with either option. Like most of his confusing feeling, it manifested as anger and thus, as fire.

Before he spoke again, he took a breath, "If you are who I hope you are, flower child, then you'll already know who I am. So," He raised hands in front of him, palms to the ceiling, and it was easy to see small remnants of smoke curling from his singed sleeves "you better confirm or deny it before I burn this place down."

build my throne

persie kora anthos
((Spoiler alert, he's not gonna burn it down but don't tell him that. He thinks its a very serious threat.))
PM
^
persie kora anthos
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:54 PM

But, I love him...

Persephone
  Hercules
  (Believed to be) Widowed
  Bisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 21 POSTS

awards

you look at me
like i'm a revelation

Persie’s eyes widened at the appearance of flames on the man’s palm before Niccolò slapped his hand on the counter. Blue flames, coming out of the man in front of her. The man who seemed all too familiar and different all at once. The man with a Greek name and a temper. Hades, Persie’s heart cried out, her anger disappearing. Words lodged themselves in her throat, not allowing her the pleasure of speaking to the man who could be her husband.

The woman of his dreams…Persie felt her heart flutter for a moment before stifling a laugh over the comment about her mother. Demeter had quite the opposite view of Hades that Persie had. She hated him, despised him over ‘taking’ her daughter away from her. She could never accept that Persie had left of her own free will. How could she, a once mortal, choose to live with a god who ruled over the dead? How could she choose him over the goddess that made her one of them? Quite easily. Demeter never accounted for the matters of the heart, nor the ambition that hid itself away in the blonde. Hades saw her, really saw her. He saw every side of her without judgement. He loved every side of her, even her darkness. Sometimes, especially her darkness.

Her eyes followed his to the countertop, where a black handprint marred the once pristine surface. She looked back at him, tears in her eyes. The tears that threatened to escape weren’t over the scorch mark on the counter. They were of happiness, of relief. Hades was safe, he was in front of her. He was alive. The last time she had seen him, he was fighting the darkness, telling her to get to safety. But he survived. He found his way to the portal. He found his way back to her. It took a decade for them to find each other again, but what was a decade to an immortal?

Niccolò raised his hands in front of him with his palms toward the ceiling. Tendrils of smoke rose from his hands and he threatened her store. Persie stepped out from behind the counter and stood in front of Niccolò. She placed her hands on his, her palms to the backs of his hands, and looked up into his eyes. “It’s been awhile, Hades.” Persie whispered, feeling the heat of his skin against hers. He was much warmer than anyone else she had met on this side of the portal. The heat was comforting to her, a reminder of home. Not the underworld, gods no, that place was freezing. But him. He was her home.

PM
^
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 12:08 PM

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

He was just shy of fully enraged, which left his mind clear enough to see the changes pass over her face as he spoke and made a general jerk of himself with the fire. What caught him off guard was seeing her eyes water. Either the woman really loved that spotless countertop the way it'd been, or she was realizing who he was. It wouldn't be the first time someone started to cry because the stood before Hades, Lord of the Underworld. Unlike everyone else though, she actually started to walk up to him.

For once, he was frozen. Frozen in utter disbelief as she put her hands on the backs of his own. He could feel his anger boiling under his skin, and for a second he wondered if she was burning from his hands. He would have pulled away, shouting more threats and probably scorching a few hanging plants if she hadn't spoken.

There was no point in conning a con man, as he liked to say. And Hades, what a con man he could be. When he actually tried, he was charming enough to manipulate most people. He loved to talk folks into things, loved to sell sweet sentences to schmucks. He wasn't so easily charmed himself, never in all his years. But the moment she said his name, his true name, not Niccolò, not Nico, or even Nick, the very moment his birth name came out of her lips he was sold that she was who his heart wanted her to be.

The fire raging through him died out, and he would never admit it but his mouth opened and for once, his silver tongue had nothing to say. Thankfully he wasn't as frozen as he thought, because he managed to slowly and shakily turn his hands over to fit into hers. "I never thought, never let myself think... Persephone..."

Not thinking at all, he grabbed a hold of her hands, too enthralled that the woman he loved was alive, and remembered him. She wasn't dead, or trapt in the animated realm, or even living here under a new identity, with a new life and no idea of who she was. Who he was. Most of the time, he tried to drink away those thoughts and worries, bury them in the back of his mind so he could push forward with his own life and plans. Now, he just wasn't sure what to do.

build my throne

[align=center]persie kora anthos
PM
^
persie kora anthos
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 02:52 PM

But, I love him...

Persephone
  Hercules
  (Believed to be) Widowed
  Bisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 21 POSTS

awards

you look at me
like i'm a revelation

She had laid her palms on the back of his hands for a reason. The flames Hades produced came from the palms of his hands, which would make it impossible to hold his hand without getting burned. The backs of his hands were warm, a shade under hot, like his skin had absorbed some of the heat from the fire. Hades was always careful to try and not burn her, but Persie knew that sometimes it couldn’t be helped. It was just as much her duty to remain safe as it was his protecting her.

This man was her husband, Persie was sure of it. He was the god she fell in love with, the one she married. Niccolò opened his mouth for a moment, but no words came out. Was he finally out of words? The corner of Persie’s mouth pulled up in a half smile. She never thought she would see the say that Hades was at a loss for words. He was always quick with a comeback, a snarky comment, or even a sweet word, although the latter was only for her. He turned his hand over in hers, and Persie could feel the heat rise on her skin. Too much. She needed to let go. But a part of her feared that if she let go, he would disappear.

The moment he spoke her name, Persie felt her heart explode. He was here. He was really, really here. Niccolò grabbed her hands and a sharp yelp erupted from her throat as she yanked her hands back. She looked at her hands. The pale skin had turned bright red. The nerves in her hands screamed as she rushed over to the service sink that laid along the wall. Turning on the faucet, cold water rushed over her hands and a breath of relief fell from her lips. “Shit,” she muttered under her breath.

Looking over her shoulder at her husband, Persie gave him a small smile. “It’s okay, I know you didn’t mean to.” She turned back to her hands, watching the water run over them. Hopefully they don’t blister, she thought to herself.

PM
^
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 06:36 PM

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

Her amused look as he was lost for words didn't escape him. That smile, if he wasn't already sold on the idea of this being his wife, the look she gave him at that moment would have done the trick. This was her, the woman he hadn't allowed his thoughts to dwell on in a decade. The woman who even though he tried to forget and move on, he knew she would always be rooted in his heart. Just as Nico was about to make a sarcastic comment about that, the look changed. Away went the pleasant warmness she exuded, and she pulled out of his grip yelping. He reached for her and quickly used his other hand to clasp his outstretched hand to pull it back when he realized what he had done so carelessly.

"Damnit!" He cursed, not caring that it was loud, not even giving a second thought to someone overhearing from the back of the store or walking in. There was only Persie, and he had just hurt the person he never wanted to hurt. Sure, the dark god was vindictive and known to be malicious when he felt he was wronged, but all his sadistic impulses aside, the springtime goddess was someone he had never actively felt hostile towards. She was the light of his underworld, and sure they didn't always get along but even when they fought he could never hold onto any bitterness towards her.

His flower, his light, his sweet, smart, and snarky Perise. She was a breath of new life in a world of final breaths. She meant so much to him, and yet he hadn't looked for her in this world. Any anger towards himself for hurting her was smothered by shame. Nico hadn't looked for her, yet here she was with her memory and alive and... well, she had been unharmed until he came in. That was part of why he hadn't looked for her, to avoid any pain and hurt. It was easier to hold onto the promise of power than to chase the hope of finding her. But really, he knew that if she had made it to the real world alive and safe, memories or not, he didn't want her to see him like this. Sure, here he looked human. Handsome if he said so himself. But after trying to fight off the darkness, he was infected by it. Perise was the only one who saw him as more than fire, death, and darkness, he didn't want her to know he was now part of the darkness that had destroyed their homeland.

The idea of running away, fleeing back to the office and forgetting this exchange ever happened came to him. It left the second she spoke once more. Forgiveness he didn't deserve. Only Persephone would be kind while he'd been an asshat. He balled his hands into fists and stuffed them into his suit pockets to avoid any more pain and flames- though any anger to send his fire out of control was buried under a mess of other emotions.

He wanted to help her, to do something, and not for the first time in his long life he wished he was a god of healing or anything other than death. But hey, the job had some perks. "Here," He said, walking over to stand next to her. He was still a foot or two away when he pulled out his left hand, and with a small wave, he conjured bandages. They looked like they were ripped off a mummy, yellowed with age, riddled with holes, but they were usable as far as bandages went. He couldn't see how badly he'd hurt her. He didn't want to. But, he couldn't just leave her either. So he set the freshly conjured, rag looking bandages on the edge of the sink for her to grab or leave if she wished. He leaned against the wall, hands safely tucked away in the pockets of his pants.

"If they're badly burnt, I'm taking you to the ER." He huffed if there was any annoyance in his voice it was aimed at himself. Looking at her out of the corner of his eye, he added, "I should have been thinking. 'Course, you know I've never been good at that while... up in arms like that. Sorry." He sighed and gave her a smirk, "Not how I pictured today going at all. You alright?"

build my throne

PM
^
persie kora anthos
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 08:06 PM

But, I love him...

Persephone
  Hercules
  (Believed to be) Widowed
  Bisexual
  she/her
  Ray (they/them)
 21 POSTS

awards

you look at me
like i'm a revelation

Her husband’s cursing had captured the attention of a few of the patrons of the store, causing Persie to offer them a brief, yet comforting smile, trying to signal to them that there was nothing in particular to worry about. She silently prayed to whatever deity would listen that they wouldn’t try to intervene in their conversation. To them it might look like something worse than an accident, and Persie didn’t need them circling in and causing Hades more stress.

The cold water only slightly soothed the screaming in her hands. Persie stared at them for a moment, noting that thin blisters were already beginning to form under the skin around a few of her fingers. Niccolò stepped closer to her, yet kept a few feet of distance between them. Was he worried he would hurt her again? A worried look passed across Persie’s face for a second before he conjured a set of bandages for her, laying them on the sink’s edge. “Thank you,” she said, reaching for them and dragging them under the water to cool them. These would work until she could get her hands on some gauze. Looking at them while she wrapping her left hand, Persie noticed that they looked more disheveled than Hades’ usual conjuring. These bandages looked like they were old...used even. Hades’ usual conjurings were gothic in nature, yes, but usually sleek and clean. Probably a result of his panicked state, she concluded, dismissing the thought.

He wanted to take her to the ER? Persie looked at him for a moment, but he was only looking at her from the corner of his eye. “I don’t think the ER will be necessary.” Going to the ER was expensive, not necessarily something that she could afford right now. “I have some burn cream upstairs in the apartment –” Where Melanie’s things were scattered all over the living room. No. Letting him know about her now would send him over the edge emotionally. He would explode. Literally. Not a good idea. Persie looked back at her hands and sighed. “On second thought…the ER might be a good idea.” A small laugh left her lips as she finished wrapping her right hand. “It’s okay. I’m sorry for the thorn thing. You know, defensive nature and all.”

“Yeah, not exactly how I pictured things either.” She laughed. “But the burn hurts a bit, so we should go ahead and head to the hospital. Do you drive or should we grab a taxi?” Persie asked, turning to spot Shelley, who had been poking her head out from behind a shelving unit. “Shelley, come over here. You’re in charge of the shop until Joey gets here. He knows how to run things while I’m gone.” Shelley nodded at her, stumbling to the cash register with her cheeks tinted red.

Persie turned back to her husband, noticing that his hands were in his pockets. Maybe they were still too warm? Tilting her head slightly, Persie reached for Niccolò’s arm, resting her hand gently on the inside of his elbow. “So, do I have to call you Niccolò now, or do you have a nickname? Nico? Nic? Fancy pants?” She asked with a smirk, making an obvious toe to hair overlook of his appearance.

PM
^
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 12:48 PM

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

The funny thing about being a god across the portal was that back home, there wasn't much pain. At least, not that he could remember. Not the physical stuff anyway. Now here, in this world, there was pain and hurt nearly constantly. He accepted that a large part of that pain was due to such a drastic physical change, as well as being weakened after trying to fight the darkness. Catching a glimpse of her hands as she wrapped his sorry attempt to conjure bandages around her hands, he wondered for the first time if the other gods and goddesses who had crossed were as easily hurt too. Maybe here, if his brother was around, Nico could actually-

He stiffened, about to try to argue that she should get checked out even if the burns weren't too terrible, ready to fight because well, that was his fall back action when he was worried. She changed her mind, and for a second he wasn't sure why. Did she not want him around, or had she realized she was more hurt than she let on? Gods he was a monster... well, maybe not a total monster because she let out a small laugh. If he'd been a god of ice and cold, the sound would have melted him.

"You know you never need to apologize for being you," He said, giving her a half smile, "I wouldn't have thought it was really you if you hadn't threatened me... Strange as that sounds." His love, she was springtime, light, and flowers, and he loved that but he also adored her thorns, her few imperfections... of course, she was going to apologize anyway. It only made him smirk a little more.

"Oh you'll love this," He said, reaching into a pocket he was smart enough to avoid when his hands were overheating. Pulling out some keys, he tossed them into the air and caught them on his finger, showing off because honestly, he loved being flashy and now he had someone he truly wanted to impress. Especially after, you know, burning her. "I have the company Bently outside." He left out how he owned a couple vehicles himself. Better to save a few brags for latter as to not repeat them too often. Didn't need to seem utterly self-absorbed at the moment.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes upon seeing the mortal girl peek around the corner. Yeah, uhm there might be someone he'd have to bribe to keep silent or dispose of... Persie wouldn't go for the second idea, or maybe even the first, but he made a mental note to have someone from his second line of work look into the girl either way. When Perise grabbed his arm, he shot a sharklike smile to the poor girl left in charge, "I'll have your boss back in one piece!" He couldn't help but try to terrify the girl.

With Perise on one arm and his opposite hand twirling the cars keys around, Nico lead them out of the shop, chuckling slightly at her question. "You, my dear," He told her, giving her a much more pleasant look than the one he shot to Shelley, "Can call me whatever your heart desires. Nico is what I go by here, but fancy pants or even dashing gentleman will work." That said, he continued to walk with her down the street to where the car was, and much like a gentleman, he opened the door for her and soon they were on the road heading off to see a doctor.

build my throne

PM
^
niccolò lazaros thanasis
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 10:49 AM

Hades
  Hercules
  Looks about 39 years old
  It's Complicated
  Bisexual
  Kay (Any)
 36 POSTS

awards

FINISHED

This thread has officially been completed!

July 1oth, 2018
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open